Top signs of an inexperienced programmer

invidio.us/watch?v=-W_VsLXmjJU why are embeds disabled on this board?

Imagine you finally manage to land a job at a major tech company and this guy is your tech lead.
Why even try at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=-W_VsLXmjJU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/metatech/

Funny, I've never ever seen this dude but YouTube has been shoving his videos into my recommended feed. I have one of his videos queued up right now but haven't watched him yet.

He might be joking. I cracked a smile at least.

I don't use Youtube, but lately I've been seeing a lot of ugly, incomprehensible gooks on invidious's homepage. I click out of morbid curiosity, but probably should stop doing it given how shit they are.

He has had at least one other of his videos posted here before.

>invidio.us/watch?v=-W_VsLXmjJU
The things he talks about aren't wrong and you purposely misinterpreted what he said.

Lesson: keep your commits small, no one on your team wants to have to review 1,000 lines of your garbage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy
He said people on his team were doing that, not him
Occasionally paying for your colleagues food when you go out to lunch together shows you aren't a penny pinching miser and makes you seem like a nice person.
Link your youtube channel or gtfo, his videos aren't great but content-wise they aren't wrong.

Not sticking up for him but ...

He is being SARCASTIC about engineers buying tech leads food/gifts and putting his name on your own work. Watching it again and this time try to imagine that you don't have autism.

He has been very critical of google in the past.

That said, yes, the entire industry is a hell full of white trannies and mush-mouth foreigners and ZOG megatech companies.

OK just finished the video. Absolutely everything he said was legitimate, and you seemed to miss his joke about buying him stuff. If you've ever had to rewrite a junior dev's code over and over, or worse, had 3 of them on your team to do it for like I have, then you'd understand his frustration.

Because it causes you to load the thumbnail from YouTube's servers.

Then why the server isn't downloading thumbnails?

Good question. Maybe Ron, is too lazy to implement it, or it would make 8ch's code too complex.

Because that shit phones home. Zig Forums is a privacy and security focused board. Honestly, we shouldnt even have links in posts because of referers.

If your browser acknowledges referer (or at least does anything else other than same host), that's the user's problem. Linking things is the founding principle of hypertext.

That's a net change of 2000. That's not what should be counted. So if he scrapped 4000 lines and then wrote 2000 lines, he should have said he wrote 2000, not -2000.

Wow bring me back to 1982.

He didn't say punished for writing too much code, he said for making huge commits.
You can write an infinite number of commits, there is no reason to shove it all into a single commit.
Having everything in a single commit is just worse for organization.

Stop larping about shit you don't understand.

I don't work in Zig Forums directly, but my years in military engineering and security tell me something about him; he's a shit leader. When he mentions letting a new kid's shit code get by him without addressing it with the kid, knowing that it'll come back to haunt him, I can think back to several serious incidents caused by shitbags like him. He's a cancer and the world would be better off without him.

The shit is viral marketing you fucking smoothbrain. He's saying dumb shit for the precise purpose of having his shit shared by pseuds like you.
You're doing the chink's bidding, posting his retarded videos here.

imagine you're as gay as OP and think this is a paradox or ironic

There are many such retards in Samsung.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Yikes. Where did all this misogyny come from?

Whatcha sliding MOSHE?

The Semitic influence is strong with this one.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE MODS ARE COMPROMISED MOSSAD/CIA SHILLS

This is a good thing.