Someone is Trying to Govern the Internet Again

Zig Forums, a group of Swedish internet vigilantes are trying to govern the internet. More specifically, websites that host 3D printed weapons, like the Liberator and Songbird pistols. They're doing this by spamming the websites with phony uploads, claiming to be one of the pistols, but instead, is a model of that goddamn knotted-barrel revolver thing. Of course, this is useless against websites that show CAD previews, but it's still fucking annoying. Leave our goddamn physibles alone, Sweden. You can't stop humans from arming themselves.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/02/27/non-violence-torrent-3d-printed-gun/

vimeo.com/314435907

Of course, there are plenty of websites that only host the files (such as herohog.com/GunBuilds/), and can't have anything uploaded, and websites that have file previews, but websites like The Pirate Bay are going to be hit pretty hard by this.

The only thing that annoys me more than the project itself is that they constantly refer to 3D printed gun file distribution as "the 3D printed gun market", which is so obviously wrong, it pisses me off. The 3D printed gun community (actually, the entire 3D printing community) is literally the most open source community next to Linux and GNU.

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (911x573, 63.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statesman.com/news/20181005/could-cody-wilson-sex-assault-case-hinge-on-age-deception
fosscad.org/fc/cad/
youtube.com/watch?v=F29R-2WN6Yg
ix.io/1yV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FP-45_Liberator.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beetle_Bailey
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't just complain on the internet, shoot them

Attached: 0781fc511071022c0410c6cb360bf3f27ae0ec62f8cb0e744e7f162648a7ef87.jpg (228x206, 15.32K)

We should d0x the swedes who are doing this.

Also was Cody Wilson set up?

statesman.com/news/20181005/could-cody-wilson-sex-assault-case-hinge-on-age-deception

Seems like they couldn't find a legal way to actually shut him down so they did what they tried to do to Assange with sexual assault charge. Seems like the MO for fucking people over.

Actual working 3D printed AR Lower receiver. Probably not a long life span but it does work.

fosscad.org/fc/cad/

If I lived in Sweden, I would

You and everyone who distributes this information and the files are gods

Why are swedes such blatant homosexuals?

"Homosexual" is an understatement

On a brighter note, a swedish ISP is blocking elsevier after their lawsuit against sci-hub.

youtube.com/watch?v=F29R-2WN6Yg
It's a nu-swede called rammzi, here's his face.

Couldn't the real publishers just sign their releases like most software releases. It's also not like Gomorrah where the wop gets given a 3d printed gun and aims to use it without testing

I had to look these up.
I can't say that I appreciate an ISP wide ban for access to an Internet site regardless of the reason. That should be a consumer's decision, left up to the individual, not by a centralized authority.

Of course.

Not 3D printing, but a Metal cutter.

ix.io/1yV4

This can be easily solved by providing checksum with the files. That way only one person needs to verify that the file is valid and not modified. I have no idea why people aren't already doing this.

and thats whats wrong with the internet today.

SWEDEN YES

Epic.

found the jew

I'd ban guns in a heartbeat, but AFAIK Sweden produce a shitload of weapons. Seems dishonest.

Attached: huge_resistance.jpg (600x800, 63.31K)

He's not wrong

That's the world of politics for you. Say one thing, but do the other; say you're against guns, then produce millions in a month

Not really. Why should I care about some rando lawsuit between two companies that I don't involve myself with?

It's not very effective though. The number of plans and models was skyrocketing even when the US feds tried to ban them by claiming that downloading pictures was the same as buying functional guns (yes, that's what they really argued).

It doesn't matter if you like guns or not, tech like 3d printers cannot and should not be controlled.

So in other words this is Swedish arms manufacturers trying to protect their market.

Put the designs on ipfs so there's an immutable hash to refer to.

In English please

Not everyone knows this shit

You can guarantee that most, if not all, of the group of Swedish "internet vigilantes" are jews.

Would not surprise me one bit

Isn't that from a danish comic strip or something?

Cody Wilson took the degeneracy bait. His own damn fault. Still though the DD dawsuit is just bad.

the elsevier is a firm that has a part of the scientific paper publishing monopoly, and sci hub is a russian website that has over 50 million papers for free.

Attached: c2d8d8de40a40739f80ec23795c1f6c4580ac252ecb5daad5a353afcdcddb757.png (641x538, 395.67K)

degenerate because he wasn't married to her or 'degenerate' b/c she was 17?

/thread. Everyone who gives a shit about basic security ought to learn how to use checksums anyways.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I smell some satanic fuckery here.

Whatcha saying schlomo?

DAILY REMINDER THAT BRENTON TARRANT WAS A MASONIC JEWISH/ZIONIST PSYOPS

Yeah, right, and the moon is made of cheese.

Whatcha sliding MOSHE?

Judensheim pls go

Remember that 8 Chan is full of Islamophobes who are envious of the rich and colorful Muslim culture. Prove me wrong (protip: you can't)

Kike mods are trying to get TOR banned. Don't let them get away with it!

Degenerate because of the whole sugar daddy thing.

They don't have to be the same or be aware of who rules over them. Antifa is doing the bidding of "elites" while believing they're freedom fighters, these fags could be trying to kill the market of easy homemade firearms in order for manufacturers not to lose money.

Cyberpunk future when?

Attached: IMG_20190320_1302384b.png (3040x4056, 1.37M)

Only the Jews (aka. the people that built it) can govern the internet.

Just. Go. To. FOSSCAD. Or. Defense. Distributed.

does this drill the fun hole?

im sorry for my country

What's the best material to print one of these?

How come Sweden is so cucked? Ridiculous how they're bitching about printed guns (which kill what, single-digits people per year?) while ignoring they're the #1 in grenade attacks in Europe because they love sandniggers so much.

Attached: Sweden No.webm (640x480, 1.25M)

How well do 3D printed guns even work? Wouldn't they melt/break after just a few rounds? Isn't it nothing more than glorified plastic?

Attached: heav.png (705x651, 423.88K)

Pistols like the liberator are for one shot use.
However with the AR-15, only the lower- which houses only the trigger group and isn't high pressure like the upper- is classified as the firearm.
This way you can make a lower that probably can shoot 3000-10000 rounds through and not break, as well as being in the firearms registry.

CNC-based guns, brother

They are single shot guns. They break after the first shot.

They're basically modern renditions of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FP-45_Liberator.

Attached: 1024px-Pistol_FP-45_02.jpg (1023x794, 102.59K)

Yes. Amateur 3D printing does not allow anything that wasn't possible with PVC pipe, saw and roll of duct tape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beetle_Bailey
It's burgerclap