Hey guys, might be late but (invidious)

Did you know that invidio.us now supports video playback WITHOUT A GOOGLE CONNECTION? All you need to do is chose the dash quality.

Attached: invidious_nogoogle.png (1366x649, 416.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/
policies.google.com/privacy/archive/20180525-20190122?hl=en
archive.fo/94wW3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is literally like the holocaust all over again, I suggest you delete this antisemitic feature right away before I call the police!

its things like this that will make them implement drm. dont make things too easy for the normies..

Attached: haram1.jpg (387x290, 16.91K)

well they already killed hooktube, maybe this will last longer

Hooktube used YT API, and also was closed-source. This one parses youtube page itself, so there is nothing Jewgle can do except changing page layout every time, but with collaboration these changes can be adapted in short time. Kind of reminds me about ICQ vs. QIP fights in late 2000s.

i seriously doubt invidio.us is now mirroring video streams, that would be stupidly expensive.

you are still connecting to google, monitor your network connections on that page don't just use ublock

invidio.us/

they will do anything to break these programs if they become too popular but they wont care as long as its just few Zig Forums nerds that use it.

Google is God, user. They will overcome all opposition...

As if that would not be for the best. 99% of shit in jewtube right now will give you brain damage. It's best that it becomes closed source and the addiction to crap videos stops.

Do you think we'll see more anti-tech-tyranny 'terrorists' in the future? Not gonna lie, it would be pretty awesome if someone aloha snackbarred a building on the google campus. Too bad Nasim's score at jewtube was so low.

Attached: aesthetic____N_a_s_i_m____A_g_h_d_a_m____synthwave.webm (1280x720, 15.2M)

but google killed hooktube after hooktube admin put paid Ads into xir site, right? so, as long as (((omar roth))) doesn't become greedy, hooktube will be safe from getting goolag'd. hopefully

thats not what will happen. everyone that wants to see a youtube video has to go to their site then and those normies will do it like they do now too. even most people on this board are using it but larp freetards so much that a newfag might fall for the meme.

well at least we have something for a while
but people should get into the habit of youtube-dling anyway
that also fixes the problem of video addiction since you only download what you want (and no "recommendations" or autoplay to lure you in)

Wow what a fuckig stupid thread. Like Google has the means and nothing better to do than to record your every mouse move when watching a video. Well guess what you ding dong: computers aren't magical. Google cannot backtrace your Zig Forums posts and use your speakers as microphones through the web browser because computers are not like in the movies. And even if they could, they don't have the means to store and process that much information because computers aren't magical. And even if they could, they wouldn't care because that would be a net financial loss given how much it costs to record all microphones of all computers having a connection to google.com, even if you process the single best marketting strategy out of that. Maybe you should have gone to college instead of gobbling as much Zig Forums nonsense as your brain can handle.

Actually that is exactly what they do: policies.google.com/privacy/archive/20180525-20190122?hl=en
archive.fo/94wW3

"We may also measure other interactions, such as how you move your mouse over an ad or if you interact with the page on which the ad appears."

Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

lying (((jew))), as always.

why have you menctioned Zig Forums in that way, (((jew)))? (((you))) always do that. It's that because Zig Forums is right, hmmm?

Attached: 846-05646185em-1990s-portrait-jewish-man-gray-beard-wearing-yarmulke-both-hands-on.jpg (297x450, 33K)

YouTube has ads if you didn't realize.

Shill.

most people use phones and they are often running google software so all of that would be easier than ever to do.

I think this is a whitehat troll. He looks like he's posting shit tier disinfo but in reality he's baiting people into finding the real infoation.

Not my YouTube because I have a high-enough IQ to use add-ons on my web browser.

What is youtube-dl?

Explain.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Holy shit, the Masonic influence here is glowing.

Shut up chaim.

Heil Israel

WARNING: MODS ARE DELETING LEGITIMATE THREADS

Get out boomer. GO back to facebook.