Energizer's Cell Phone

You know how when a story is being pushed by the MSM they all use the same exact goddam talking points at nearly the EXACT same goddam time?

It seems that the MSM hates Energizer's phone.

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/02/energizers-beastly-smartphone-has-an-18000mah-battery/
engadget.com/2019/02/26/energizer-p18k-pop-big-battery-hands-on-thick-phone/
cnbc.com/2019/02/26/energizer-p18k-pop-packs-18000mah-battery.html
techaeris.com/2019/02/27/mwc-2019-maybe-not-everyone-should-make-a-foldable-phone-meet-the-energizer-power-max-8100s/
techcrunch.com/2019/02/26/energizers-p18k-pop-is-basically-a-giant-battery-with-a-smartphone-built-into-it/
sea.mashable.com/tech/2522/energizers-18000mah-battery-phone-is-as-thick-as-3-normal-ph
geek.com/tech/the-battery-in-this-energizer-phone-is-five-times-bigger-than-yours-1776185/

The complaint everywhere is the same, "It's too big"/"It's a brick," and just like gamergate all the stories ran at almost the exact same time, which immediately makes me think that maybe this isn't a piece of goddam spyware or something.

In spite of immediately wanting to give this a shot because the MSM hates it, does anyone know any real information about this thing yet?

Attached: leevilphone.jpeg (275x183, 5.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mooringtech.com/products/toughpad-e1
ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-FZ-E1-Windows-Toughpad-Handheld-Windows-Computer-Toughbook-Tablet/202601470632?hash=item2f2bfd1aa8:g:gGsAAOSwUDZca03-
gsmarena.com/energizer_power_max_p16k_pro-9079.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to have one of those goyphone cases that let you attach a giant external battery to the back. Shit lasted for a week without charging once. Never ran out of battery, unlike your average normalfag who constantly worries about being able to find an outlet somewhere. But no, I don't know anything about this goyphone.

This was already a thread. Fuck off.

It doesn't take a genius to see that most normies will make fun of it for being unusual and too big, because "slim" is their dominant meme. So if you want your article to be read and shared on faceberg of course you make fun of it too.

Also inb4 the phone only lasts 2x as much as other phones with 1/10th of the battery cap because all the components are inefficient as fuck. Why bother optimizing power usage when you have so much power right? It worked for RAM and CPU.

I stuck a zero lemon battery in my lg v20, they're pretty good. The battery anyway, the phone came all f'd up. Thicc phones are a thing I guess.

Attached: The-ZeroLemon-LG-V20-case.jpg (1476x1388, 94K)

It runs android so it's google botnet pretty much by default.

This. I don't really see the point in a phone that's huge because of the battery, when I can just attach an external battery. Maybe if the batteries came in different sizes and were integrated into half the case, like old Motorola flipphones that could be made physically bigger or smaller just by swapping the battery.

I'll admit I'm lazy and could probably find this in 5 seconds, but how much power does the average cell/smartphone use now?
I ask because I wonder if they are or becoming efficient enough that could power em with AAs.

This isn't the bold, different, game changing phone you'd like it to be. It's the same cheap crap everybody else is making, but with an eye grabbing gimmick. Nothing more.
Phones are legally required to be. Even if its hardware wasn't, it's running Android anyway.
I mean, if you want to ascribe a conspiracy to it, I think it's far more likely that the effort is to tarnish the perception of phones that don't follow the ultra slim zeitgeist of the rest of the industry, or phones that prioritize utility in any way really.

My main problem with this thing is that there is no headphone jack

I want a phone that isn't so thin it's uncomfortable.
Every phone available is too thin.

I agree. If I end up in the market for a new Android phone, this one will definitely get serious consideration. I just don't think it's some incredibly inspired shift in philosophy. It's a superficial gesture that won't change the industry wide march toward a thin, anti-utility dystopia.

pricey, but thicc

Attached: prod-fzx1-hero-e1-win-10_600x.jpg (360x391, 13.82K)

mooringtech.com/products/toughpad-e1

ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-FZ-E1-Windows-Toughpad-Handheld-Windows-Computer-Toughbook-Tablet/202601470632?hash=item2f2bfd1aa8:g:gGsAAOSwUDZca03-

not worth it under either price imo, but it's neat looking

>gsmarena.com/energizer_power_max_p16k_pro-9079.php
they also had this one that does have a headphone jack, but it got cancelled apparently. this one and the p18k are both just rebrands of chinese phones with an extended body tho (p16k is a doogee bl12000, p18k is an elephone u2)

whatever number it is, it's measured in milliwatts, but AA batteries wouldn't be space efficient compared to square batteries even if they were able to power a smartphone

They just need to put a second usb port on the phones and then you just plug it into itself = limitless energy. It really is not that hard.

Don't care about space efficiency, just about the standardization and price options AAs provide.

my cheap 5 year old android phone can do a week with its own battery. would probably run a month or more with externals.

i have seen dumbphones that run on aaa batteries

link it then or YOU FUCK OFF

Oh no, its as big as our iphones in our gay $80 battery cases

Can't wait until they put lethally high capacity batteries in there that will explode at targeted goyims.

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7-owner-Jonathan-Strobel-alleges-the-phone-exploded-in-his-pocket-712203.jpg (590x350, 54.77K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Amazing

Whatcha sliding Chaim?

That post was made by a paid shill.