The Blackpill

Reminder that over 75% of our very board is in unanimous agreement with him.

Everyone agrees that the corporate overlords have seized eternal victory, and will lead us into a controlled dystopia for the rest of existence. There is literally nothing we can do to fight back

What's your excuse for not taking the blackpill, Zig Forums?

Attached: black_pill.jpg (598x400, 22.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107736771511705600
mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107737473239732224
mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107738166931476481
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The race war

No matter how much you spam it and agree with yourself, you won't convince anyone. So just go away to cuckchan or reddit or whatever hole you came from.

No. Never again. Not after the Christchurch shooting.

I'd say ring should come in and ban you for this off-topic shit, but he never moderates this board.

Become an accelerationist and make the devs hate the corporate climate. Bring alternatives to the table via startups. Devless corporations cannot exist, except for indians who will work for scraps.

But whatever you do, don't dive into blackpill mode.

What he means is every faggot in the IRC channel that stole from Terry has agreed to spam this.

I haven't been on Zig Forums in about 5 months yet here you are still, shitposting and projecting your own cuckolding fantasy onto the rest of the board. Get a life if you aren't actually being paid to do this before you die and vanish or eternity.

absolutely based

I have a competent mind, cuckpillanon. It's capable of basic memory when detecting things like images and cuckposting, you're really grasping at bumps now

Shut up, you fucking yid

nvr 4get

I swear level of moralfaggotry and empathy to animals uncovered by that shooting is just unexplainable

Shutup jew

shuddup eww

Agree, he should have shoot Poettering instead, maybe we can radicalize OP to end systemD invasion.

Whatever you say, satanic Jew.

Everybody agrees that all the (((kikes))) will be turned into ash.
For example, (((you))) (singular/plural of 2).
Everybody knows that everyone holds white and redpilling ideals deep within their hearts.
Absolutely everyone agrees that Zig Forums is a powerful force of white and redpills, that automatically eliminate and sage the blackpills.

REMOVE KEBAB

this is a fucking celebrity thread, can we have it deleted?

Attached: Incel_Community.png (1280x720 602.82 KB, 13.4M)

What the fck is the blackpill¿¿??

American John Holmes solves the case

Attached: Uberman.jpg (390x563, 269.34K)

Remove systemd from premises.

This is the correct take

Christchurch shooting heralded the end of free speech as we know it. Many are surrendering the fight for freedom
Suicide is our only escape
mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107736771511705600
mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107737473239732224
mobile.twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1107738166931476481
Blackpill is bestpill. Ashes ans echoes.

The blackpill is for queers. I want nothing more than to feel that combat high once again. I want to rush into enemy fire, knowing that I'll die a glorious death for what I believe in. I want to feel the hot blood rush out of my wounds and down my legs as the icy claws of death work their way up my spine. I want to taste that delicious hatred as my adrenal glands dump everything they have, allowing me to slaughter and cut down my enemies with the strength of 20 men.

Fuck you. I'm taking the hatepill.

Attached: 1550524137106.jpg (500x726, 85.05K)

haha i'll say

Bump for truth

Apologize, Zig Forums

After what has happened, we should all be chugging white pills.
May we accelerate towards our fate, whatever it may be.

If he took his own advice, he wouldn't still be posting here.

Not a basement dwelling neckbeard and actually have sex.
inb4 gay sex

After suffering, there will be more suffering

Acceptance is the key,

Ignorance was strength,

Your entire future bloodlines are forever to be servant to the Great Archon Bloodlines. You should be honored.

There is no stopping this, even if you carefully plan out something revolutional, they already own your lands and you've already chugged plenty of GMO foods that have X and who-knows-what neuclic acids that taint you to the very core. You are already inferior, the air is poisoned, the water is poisoned, the food is GMO and in future there will be nanomachines in every single goys. You have no future but one — which is to serve the Great Archon Bloodlines till your bone disintegrates into ashes, till the final drop of your future kin, till the last fingernail — it is an honor that they own you.

You will embrace your suffering infinite-fold once you find out your microscopic worth.

I don't know anything about them but what I know is they like to keep secrets.

Optimistically ~80% are infected with a certain strain of rotavirus and other more.

They scattered and still scatter it all over the air globally and is why plenty of people suffer chronic colds from immune resistance.

They're not releasing the cure nor they plan to tell us that "basically, you're all doomed and we're keeping silence" because they clearly stated that they do not want the public to panic.

I'm not telling you people to panic now, they test improved rotavirus vaccines to newborns. But do they ever plan on releasing the cure?

They like to make you think that there is no war and it's not happening when we're already half-way through and plenty of people are subjugated even the potential threats become targeted individuals and stealthily constantly beamed with fuckhuge weapons.

The problem is they want comms but they don't talk that much and they don't teach OpSec. It's like talking to a teleprompter expecting it to show something else.

They want you to dig up something that they already have, they don't want to surprise the general public that "basically, you're all doomed and we're keeping silence".

Release the cure.

Release the cure.

Release the cure.

Blackpill is onlypill

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I only take red pills user.

Attached: redpills.jpg (852x480, 30.54K)