Windows 7 gets DX12 support

archive.fo/0z3G2

I guess it's a good thing but I can't help to wonder why they're doing this now. Aren't there only like 6 DX12 only games? How long until WINE has support for DX12?

Attached: 2ktan2.jpeg (800x600, 174.99K)

developers.
developers.
developers.

Nice, I've been wanting to play the new Forza

someone explain this

No.

You don't understand it because you don't LOVE. THIS. COMPANY.YEEES!

Looking further into this it looks like they're only backporting it in certain games right now. Watch them be Jews about it and not backport the one game people actually want.

hell it's been a while since i laughed like this, thanks anons

how are they now doing this if they just said that they will start putting eol nag screens on it

developers.
developers.
developers.

This, it makes zero sense under any rationale I can conceive of. If they wanted to make a gesture to normalfag holdouts, allowing manual updates on all editions of Win10, or opt-out of some telemetry would've made infinitely more sense.

does it still send screenshots and all keypresses to microsoft?

Bold move. Maybe the pajeet CEO is a little based. The fact that they forced 10 upgrade was during ballmer's time.
Either way I'd care if it was DX12 for wine/reactos.

Nefag

WHO
SAID
SITDOOOWN

it should not really matter to them what version people use.. they would still get the subscription moneys from companies and thats what they actually care about

At least they learned something with the Vista-exclusive DX10 some time back.

LTSB with telemetry off? From what people have been able to determine, yes. But I doubt even if M$ did make a big deal out of officially adding such options to other editions, that they would actually remove all the snooping.

No thanks

I bet it's a mongrelized proprietary fork of DXVK.

Definitely a trap.

No. It's a trap laid for devs to go into the MS only shithole again.
Vulkan has better performance (even on Windows) and is cross-OS
t. Windows user

I don't think so.
The difference between W10 and 7 is small. Backporting shouldn't be a problem at all.
Based and upboated he is.

The russian vid with the PNGs is fake stupid. Doesn't make it less of a surveillance OS.

Stop making up bullshit just because you don't understand it.
Look. If vidya becomes available on all OSs again, no one will use their OS anymore.
The legacy bridge can easily be bridged by the Wine project.
People care about accessibility of new things the most. If they're all on Linux using Vulkan for /v/idya and LibreOffice for work, M$ won't get any good goy shekels.

REVERSI ! ! ! ! ! ! !
ALL THAT AND MORE FOR HOW MUCH?
$500?!!
$1000?!

NO!!!!
ONLY $200!!!!
pls buy vinbloes

You forgot micoflof obbise and all of it's editions which include a different number of individual programs of which there are different editions too and may have different activation methods.

I'll post it now since no one else did yet.
Shame on you!
DEVELOPERS
DEVELOPERS
DEVELOPERS

Attached: Steve Ballmer Developers Music Video.mp4 (496x360, 12.44M)

this meme sucks

Develop a noose and kill yourself

kek

Nah, he's still a dirty currynigger sociopath (oxymoron I know).

They won't be releasing a general purpose DX12 runtime installer. Support will be embedded in only a few select games,and only for Windows 7, no 8 or 8.1 - though I expect the community might be able to hack in support for these versions, too.
Unless this changes and they release a general purpose DX12 installer that's also compatible with 8 and 8.1, pajeetsoft is not based at all.

Attached: Developers-KMU0tzLwhbE.webm (240x180, 5.3M)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

your gay

Is that still around? They had some of the coolest cd-rom's and some decent tips in their magainze.

kekd

Whatcha sliding mordecai?

I smell rats.

The Semitic influence is strong with this one.

Jewish American here, ask me anything.

I love Aboriginal culture. I think it's bad to hate Aboriginals.

They very obviously did this because of dxvk.
Dxvk would've allowed for windows 7 users to run what should've been exclusive windows 10 games and since dxvk was getting popular and was supported by one of the biggest game license vendors (steam) it's obvious to maintane a proprietary grip hold on graphics they needed to backport it to windows 7, cause no one in their right mind was going to upgrade to windows 10 when dxvk would allow them to do basically the same thing on windows 7.