Beaker browser

I've been using the beaker browser for little bit I mean it seems OK but my only complaint is it tends to be a little bit finicky sometimes I usually use it to visit fritter Is supposedly a peer to peer Twitter I don't know why I waste my time with it to be honest with you but what's your opinion about it

Attached: 22504804.png (256x256, 16.47K)

Cool but useless

I like it: in browser editor, git-like source view, offline first, ability to fork websites, dat urls are hashed by default and p2p.

It has lots of potential just needs a bigger community that’s actually using the platform properly. If there was more digital-xerography, more people creating tools for it, Chrome/Firefox support for dat, etc

nice run-on sentence, faggot
are you a phoneposter by any chance?

Yup I don't even type it myself I just use the recognition thing on my phone I use the omni chan app

I think beaker also had IPFS support at one point But they removed it for some reason

The Website only talks about their p2p thing and if I look at a new browser, it's because it potentially changes how I can interact with sites in a better way not that it offers some twitter clone full of people I don't want to talk to.

Also:

What ever floats your boat moo moo

Beaker is cool, and I hope it gets more people using it. It does have the same privacy problem as torrents do; basically to read and access stuff exposes your IP address to anyone seeding the content.

They removed it because the team partnered up with the dat project. I assume they signed some sort of agreement to support only dat.
It's a good thing IPFS is trying to get integrated into all browsers, instead of requiring a new one.

bye

True Building a new browser from scratch is kind of hard And if they did he would be very unstable

Mozilla and Brave promised to add IPFS over a year ago. What's taking browser devs so long?

IPFS is still in alpha. It takes time to implement stuff, especially stuff that's nowhere near completion.
Anyway, at least Brave is still working on adding IPFS.

Sigh.

Does it have request blocking?

A browser for bloated text-based hypertext web pages. Using unsafe protocols from the 70s and an authoritative domain name resolution service.
I don't understand how different TLDs have a fucking different prize. DNS has it's owns faults.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Oof, the racism in this thread!

These are our enemies. Why are we supporting them?

Masons, Masons everywhere...

Schizophrenia is one hell of a drug.

Yeah, right. Fucking kike.