HW pro censorship now

wtf did his pain meds ruin his brain or something?

Attached: screencapture-outline-8EN9Nb-2019-03-20-19_48_13.png (1920x6017, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

outline.com/8EN9Nb
reddit.com/r/unbased
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do i look like a gook to you?
nigguh just screencap the bit visible on your screen and give us cunts the link
fucking strange cunt

outline.com/8EN9Nb

Why did he cuck?

physical intimidation. just showing up to where he is and sticking a mic in his face.
guy's a cripple in a wheelchair that depends on other people just to take a shit. He needed anonymity.

the problem with anonymity and free speech is that utter cockgobblers like you find on this site also get their say. Hey, there's a downside to everything!

Why is this even in tech

What are Muslims doing in New Zealand?

This is not tech. There is no technology here.

exporting terrorists to the rest of the world, mostly.

It's because of the C and UNIX weenies. If they would've only implemented MULTICS inside of Symbolics LISP machines, this wouldn't happen.

Here's some crap that I just copied and pasted holding no relevance to anything I wrote.The world changed out from under us very quickly. The new “workstation” category of computer appeared: the Suns and Apollos and so on. New technology for implementing Lisp was invented that allowed good Lisp implementations to run on conventional hardware; not quite as good as ours, but good enough for most purposes. So the real value-added of our special Lisp architecture was suddenly diminished. A large body of useful Unix software came to exist and was portable amongst the Unix workstations: no longer did each vendor have to develop a whole software suite. And the workstation vendors got to piggyback on the ever-faster, ever-cheaper CPU’s being made by Intel and Motorola and IBM, with whom it was hard for Symbolics to keep up. We at Symbolics were slow to acknowledge this. We believed our own “dogma” even as it became less true. It was embedded in our corporate culture. If you disputed it, your co-workers felt that you “just didn’t get it” and weren’t a member of the clan, so to speak. This stifled objective analysis. (This is a very easy problem to fall into — don’t let it happen to you!)The secondary market often had reasons that they needed to use workstation (and, later, PC) hardware. Often they needed to interact with other software that didn’t run under Symbolics. Or they wanted to share the cost of the hardware with other applications that didn’t run on Symbolics. Symbolics machines came to be seen as “special-purpose hardware” as compared to “general-purpose” Unix workstations (and later Windows PCs). They cost a lot, but could not be used for the wider and wider range of available Unix software. Very few vendors wanted to make a product that could only run on “special-purpose hardware”. (Thanks, ICAD; we love you!)

I don't think he cucked it seems like they've taken his quotes out of context in that piece to create a hit piece attacking Zig Forums. He shouldn't have talked to the media at all, but if you isolate HW's quotes and consider they may have been the part of longer answers he's not saying what the article wants you to think he said

It's worth remembering that what Tarrant did was quite mild compared to routine Muslim shenanigans. ISIS in Iraq murdered every Yazidi man they could find, often in gruesome ways, and subjected Yazidi women and girls to sex slavery. Tarrant just killed a few people who shouldn't have been in NZ anyway. He didn't organize any mass rapes. He didn't enslave anybody. That's a Muslim thing.

He said what he needed to to just be left alone. He has nothing to do with the site any more and it doesn't matter what he says. If he says "yes sure" to everything he gets left alone

Do you really want to compare yourself with Muslims though?

sure. at the least, instead of saying "this attack that was identical to a hundred forgotten Muslim attacks", we can more correctly say "this attack that was far less heinous than a hundred forgotten Muslim attacks".

Hotwheels will be a free man, while the rest of us end up in jail for being unable to stop larping.

This is what having sex will do to you.

Attached: vz smug.png (550x539, 34.43K)

I see you have been living under a rock since before gamergate.

triggered and cnile UNIX weenie spotted XDDDDD
unbased btw

based

reddit.com/r/unbased

based

No, I've been here since gamergate. I'm just amused at how nothing ever changes. Nice trips, though.

Keep in mind the dumb journalist probably had their name at the footnote of the article.
They're this stupid.

Firetires joined some crazy cult if I remember correctly. Also, these quotes really seem ripped out of context, like this one:
This seems to imply he considers this change necessary, but take care, he doesn't actually say any of that in the quoted bit. God knows what else was prettied up a bit.
The bullshit from """researchers""" was pretty hilarious though, thanks for posting OP.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I smell some satanic fuckery here.

Yeah, fuck off boomer. Nobody cares.

DAILY REMINDER THAT BRENTON TARRANT WAS A MASONIC JEWISH/ZIONIST PSYOPS

Reminder: Everyone on Zig Forums is going to die a slow death while they call anyone who acts a shill.

This is fucking outrageous. Fuck the jews and everyone who let this happen.

Good idea user, but don't you think that idea is a bit too Jewish?

There are so many paid shills in this thread I can't even begin to start pointing them out.