What are some good VPNs out there?

What are some good VPNs out there?
Outside not ratting users out, fast connections would be nice, and having servers available across Asia/Eu/US too.
I picked nordvpn up last month, while theirs servers are really great and I kinda like their terminal application, I decided to issue a refund because of e-mail related. Because of their poor implementation of obfuscation, their only use for me is keeping me safe from my ISP at home, not much more. I cannot recommend it to anyone because of this.
Plus, lots of stuff knows ALL their IPs and will block connections with all of them, even the most recent ones. I'm surprised they are able to make it through China's firewall.
pastebin.com/ZCsw2ugv

Attached: islam terror attack no u nz.png (1094x1080, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my favorite is consumer advice with second runner up being QTDDTOT

Another shitty advert for NordVPN.

Attached: 1484554606113.gif (711x599, 19.74K)

Try penguin proxy

I just said I'm going to issue a refund, don't think that's much of an advert.

Any mention to (((their))) service is enough. Companies who market VPN will hand over user data in secret to ABC agencies. You cannot trust a corporation.

Be aware that although a VPN stops your ISP from snooping, it doesn't stop your VPN's ISP from doing simple traffic analysis to snoop.

I agree, even if the entry IP is different than the exit one, ISPs working together could do this.
Then, I hope I'm not the only one connected to a server at a time.
But then there are time correlation attacks.
World is hard.

$150/year is a small price to pay for the thrill of believing you're dangerous

I paid 100 for 3 years of being hot

And that's pretty much all you'll ever be able to use a VPN company for.
Even if they claim they don't log, there's no proof they could possibly offer. And the glow-in-the-darks can pay well when they want to, while being a terrible enemy to make.
If you want a significant amount of safety from anything with larger resources, exclusively use Whonix or i2pd.

proxy.sh

As someone who's done a lot of research, they're all either pozzed or 'we won't do shit we pinky promise'.

i've been pretty happy with airvpn.

Attached: 201704244O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 116.22K)

torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
VPNs are snake-oil

Opera has a meme VPN, even on its mobile version.

But do you want to trust a closed source browser made by a for-profit company?

What other choices are there? No matter what you do, everything is recorded by your ISP.
Unless you're talking about professional hacking hiding, you'll leave trails, so these VPNs are just for mundane stuff like posting under another country flag, watching a youtube video blocked by your country and so on.

One would have to be incredibly naive to think there's any protection in half assed measures such as using libre software, just like when people think they're safe because they're under some "big and respectable" corporation.

In the end, unless you can provide the definitive solution, there's simply nothing you can do about the matter.

I remember there was a guy shilling anti-Opera (god knows why) because it was Chinese botnet.
Now wow, tell me, how is being a Chinese botnet worse than an American botnet, Mr. FBI? He couldn't ever answer. The Chinese can't do anything, that's what.

But still, as I said above, if you're not going Pro, everything is reduced to meaningless prevention.
It doesn't become harder if you use browser X or Y, again, because your IPS has your complete log and that's what is analysed in the end. What's installed in your computer is meaningless.

So, to OP:
If you don't want to get tracked, it impossible. What you CAN do is not becoming the target of tracking, and for that you should just lay low, never raise suspicions and never meme post on wannabe sekret imageboards. That way you're not going to be selected for surveillance, and that's the key.

Or just like, don't use a browser owned by chinks or a shitty vpn owned by said chinks?

The best VPN is one built yourself. Search for people who have indicated a desire to share their computing resources by leaving them poorly secured and Internet connected. Then, install your own proxy software on them. Chain 7 together for maximum security.

Nice, something extra for the feds to charge me with

It doesn't matter if you use an alternative for that.
The problem is fundamentally another one.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Mods are kikes. Why are they deleting my posts?

Masons, Masons everywhere.