Example of the dangers of centralized services

If you're not aware a mainstream video streaming service has turned off search filtering to prevent the spread of information.

Remember this when the main stream media tells you about Turkey, Russian and Iran are for censoring foreign websites

Attached: youtube_hiding.png (627x499, 66.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/6017345392001
youtube.com/watch?v=XrvMgTa0TKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand why they even try, everyone interested has already watched the video of those 50 muzzies getting btfo

tbh its better for the video to be censored as it can cause revenge attacks

Erdogan himself broadcast the video to the world saying this is what wypipo are doing to us. Revenge attacks are coming regardless, and again everyone's already seen the video. You can't re-cork this bottle

Yeah it's not like it's an already constant threat thanks to (((immigration policy)))

Hopefully if there is a revenge attack cuckskins will do something

Remember, document, share, inform.

Attached: basic.png (320x200, 18.74K)

So that's why when I search for whatever upload date I want to view a video it doesn't work it has been working lately at all All I wanna know is what's the recent video I mean seriously

Who gives a fuck about weak-minded cripples believing that >>Whites>> Google Image Search
Google Image Search >>> Possible related searches: girl

youtube has been (((liberalizing))) their algorithms for a while now

Any muzzie of the revenge variety is already building his bombs censoring the video will do nothing.

Honestly this is what radicalized me.

So that the NZ kike hoax can't be exposed as such to mass audience. It doesn't matter much if 1k nerds see a video if they can't get it out to common people. It's gone so far bandwidth providers are threatening disconnects to video hosting sites that still have the fake NZ shooting videos up.
>brighteon.com/6017345392001

Kill yourself bootlicker.

It was real
And it was great

Google suggests you look to marry a girl (female child, virgin bride) instead of chasing whores and murdering anyone who allows men to marry young girls (muslims)?

Maybe stop being a white piece of shit and be an old european that would welcome a young bride.

gtfo off this site and never come back you simpering, weaselly little shit.

pick one

Censorship on monopoly services is shit and yt has been experimenting with that for years now, but there isn't really a usable alternative afaik and hosting videos yourself can be fucking expensive.

We need a torrent-based youtube with integrated DHT search or something like that but that's still horribly inconvenient considering the low upload speed in western countries.
But most normies have hundreds of GB or or Terrabytes of unused disk space, so at least that poses no problem.

Anti-Flag - Underground Network
youtube.com/watch?v=XrvMgTa0TKk

Attached: youtubecensorship2.png (1873x896, 762.39K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Masons, Masons everywhere.

Kike mods are trying to get TOR banned. Don't let them get away with it!

Holy shit, the Masonic influence here is glowing.

Oof, the racism in this thread!

Where are all these shills coming from?