Masonic symbols in tech logos

"Top tech companies have based their main logos on luciferianism and freemasonry"
pics related. what are your thoughts about this? do you have any other examples like these? discuss.
(pics from jimstone.is 82.221.129.208 where i found this whole story)

Attached: moresymbols.jpg (544x564 51.15 KB, 48.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MysteriumBaphometisRevelatumENG
archive.org/download/in.ernet.dli.2015.14166/2015.14166.The-History-Of-The-Assassins_text.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related from jimstone.is 82.221.129.208

Attached: jimstone.png (840x235, 34.95K)

keep your goofy boomer conspiracy theories on your containment boards, /shillcen/

It's an envelope you retard.

The Chrome logo is obviously intended to be a 666, and the app store logo is clearly a copy of the freemason symol, but I don't know about the other ones

The only ones that are viable are chrome since the logo has nothing to do with browsing and the stores since they are also unrelated.
Rest are not likely at all.

It's literally true and quite obvious. I'm a Freemason so I should know. Also, technically it's against Masonic law to use a Masonic symbol to promote your business.

It's the letter A. The app store logo more closely resembles the anarchy symbol than the mason one, or the letter A literally anywhere.
And of course the Android one resembles the Freemason symbol. The Freemason symbol is a compass and square, and that android one is a compass. Big surprise, masons chose architectural drafting tools as symbols.

of course but it also looks like that masonic apron. there are many different ways they could have done it but they did it exactly like that apron. coincidence?

if you're putting an M on an envelope, it's pretty much going to look like that. Given the letters in "GMAIL", M is obviously the best choice to superimpose upon an envelope, the most common symbol of mail. So yes, coincidence.

Facebook:
Blue color, check!
Small f, check!
Thumbs up, check!

Yea, this is pretty retarded

100% boomer thread. Searching conspiracies in logos instead of just looking at their faces to determine who's a kike.

you mean jews are masons?

You honestly believe that Google (FUCKING GOOGLE) didn't think of that, and that it's seriously "just a coincidence"? The very same company that uses the sigil of Lucifer for its app store logo? That would be a strange coincidence. A strange coincidence indeed.

Attached: sigil_of_lucifer.jpg (640x480 11.29 KB, 28.32K)

yup you are dead on.

Attached: sendhail.jpg (640x796, 84.7K)

At least it's a way to identify them and not use it

this is one of the lowest quality threads I have seen in a really long time.

and then you go and write something like this... and totally makes it great again!

But why would Google put an M on an envelope? A red M in no way brings to mind Google. If anything a G should be involved.
Also the app store logo shows that Google is willing to include occult imagery in their logos.

MTGA!

This might surprise you but at first it was called "Google Mail"

MIND = BLOWN

boomuhrz r dumm

Unironically kill yourself.

The M is an envelope.
The Facebook logo is literally the fucking letter F. Oh shit, I just used it, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
The compass symbol has history on application IDEs going all the way back to NeXT, if not earlier.
That google GPS logo isn't a thing that's actually used anywhere.
The play store is literally the |> play icon.

Attached: 1327280893169.jpg (384x288, 26.17K)

Well actually he saged it and you didn't so.. consider fucking yourself.

On one hand it's too much of a coincidence

On the other I know designers and almost every single one of them are hacks so it's not really a surprise that they'd "borrow" from all over the place. Just look at the Tokyo olympic symbol, it had what, two, three blatant plagiarism now?

I don't think google's CEO just dropped by the design team one day and told them to make it masonic and satanic.

Jimestone.is is good shit, but this looks a bit silly

yes but they made it look exctly like that masonic apron. exactly. just by accident. thats amazing.
of course but dont you see the resemblance? the color, the way the f looks, the thumbs up.
no its not. the regular play icon is just one field not four in the exact pattern as that sigil, see

you really didnt get it, did you? well you know what to do then...

user, be heedful of this samefag:

Don't forget to take your meds

says the schizo

OP, could you explain me what does it accomplish?

From design standpoint, every single aspect that makes symbol more distinguishable and legible is worth money, to the point of every single vector Bezier dot and curve, lot's of money in these cases. It's financially not worth screwing with straightforward ideas like that, I mean hamfisting some secret society crap for the sake of it.

Who would share and trust some world-domination Jewish Masonic sicrits with a typical designer Adobemonkey weedlmao art-school graduate and rest of his team of 'creatives' who are typically in their 20s and 30s?

none of their symbols have been secret since the internet has been around. the secrets are the local passwords and handshakes. why one of their members is trying so hard to claim the gmail logo resembling an apron is just a weird and wacky coincidence in an online tibetan throat chanting emporium is another one of their secrets.

OP is a retard boomer, ban people over 40 from using the net

People seeing what they want to see?

Attached: 1278523445811.jpg (550x417 41.85 KB, 239.85K)

you have absolutely no idea how easily we can tell it's you.

I'm pretty sure I've posting almost that exact post verbatim before, so it's not just him. I think you really underestimate how much people hate the Qanon boomer infestation of our once holy imageboard.

No. However all those "closed societies" have tendencies to work with kikes nowadays but I have no idea about the free masons.
There are more real and more local problems for us. For example Rotary International. Isreal loving kikes are confirmed members.

You're a special kind of retard. I'm only
However I have dynamic IP and it switched, so I can no longer prove it.

I'm not from the US so I have no idea how powerful the free mansons are there.
They're likely just like the rotary clubs where kikes and good goys gather to subvert the nation.

the funny thing is that there is actually people who waste their time searching for this kind of things

Attached: ebin.jpg (720x540, 155.19K)

the redhat one is legit.

fucking cia niggers are clusterfucking everything

mods delete this fucking boomer thread
god i hate boomers
boomers get out

Yes we can see you're a boomer, did this really need a thread

A number of my employers and acquantinces were Freemasons. Growing up, I had a friend who was DeMolay. I can assure you, it's literally just a bunch of philanthropic old men larping and occasionally the wives of philanthropic old men, too. Sure, they're usually upper-class and contribute more to society than most, but there's nothing inherently Masonic about that. In fact, many of them are moronic scumbags that coincidentally own small businesses. I hated most of the people at the lodges I've visited, and I especially hate them because they're mystics. But they're just business owners–that's really it, and there's billions of them in the United States. They're cogs, just like the rest of us.

That's what they say about the rotaries here too and see
I don't believe you.

OP here. I dont know what it accomplishes. But its interesting that they choose these symbols to create their logos around. These symbols have a message in them, they have a meaning. I would expect tech companies to use tech-ish symbols or no symbols at all, just a logo with no special meaning to it.

Nice try.

Attached: 2019-03-23T14_32_40.png (562x300, 32.66K)

Freemasons are like the goons of the real world. Some of them are probably ok and they cling to that former glory but anyone who'd pay tenbux now is a pure retard.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooomer lol

Take your meds gramps

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 81.7K)

Why do retarted boomers obsess over these people who do jack shit but carve some stone.

Why do you think so, user?

If he had an opinion, he would have given it. He asked a question.

I'm with you, OP.

Attached: Logo_of_CERN.png (181x180, 27.44K)

Is AOL a tech company?

Attached: gov-corporate-logos-all-seeing-eye.jpg (1886x450, 463.35K)

Not a tech company but since I already dumped a few alphabet logos - here is what the Iranians got after CIA removed Mossadeq.

Attached: iranintelligenceagency-VEVAK_logo.png (263x379, 35.52K)

Logo of some german government app that supposedly warns you in case of catastrophes or something.
Probably just there for surveillance and fearmongering.

Attached: nina_app.png (200x200, 23.72K)

German office for defence against cyberattacks.

Sage for multipost. I wish I could upload a bunch of pictures without javascript.

Attached: cyberabwehr-illu.jpeg (800x450, 49.58K)

why'd they have to ruin that swanky logo with fucking mud scribbles
mud scribbles ruin everything aesthetic

I didn't ask for your unwanted input. I asked for his opinion. I know it's highly likely you're the same fag, so if you're just going to autistically screech about boomers some more just go ahead. I'm not going to answer your question, I'll let you ponder it for a bit with that big high IQ brain of yours.

Different user here. I think was just trying to make a lulz about how masons are harmless stonecarvers.

Attached: Fidelity_Investments_Logo.svg.png (640x143, 26.98K)

Not true.

Also, excluding the blind Wahhabites, mudslimes often know a whole lot more about what our elites believe in than our occidental contemporaries.
There is a short book by Joseph v. Hammer that is absolutely worth reading.
It also answers why some people think dogs are related to the devil, which is why some muslims don't like them and why Goethe used one in Faust.
archive.org/details/MysteriumBaphometisRevelatumENG

Attached: Kitab_al-Bulhan_-_Book_of_Wonders.jpg (400x600, 61.11K)

This wouldn't shock me at all, there are many more freemason fucks running around than most people seem to realize, though I guess that's the point of it.
You people are aware of the masonic ties in creating the USA, and you know about these private companies being used for government espionage, so why shouldn't there be a link to secret societies?

Not conspirashits.
They're just mocking your ignorance. Most power are drawn from people's ignorance.
Any trillionaire can just file another 501c3 organization to evade all the tax by donating 99% of their money.
They do that to logo shit 'check' if people are noticing something about it or digging them up. Look how much time it took y'all to see something that isn't even noteworthy at all, they're just mocking your ignorance and you will forever stay the same.
If you want more info, the only way is to go firsthand with it and join the free masons. You will swear loyalty to whatever it is that they believe and deny the 'Christ' (not necessarily Jesus).
That's the only way but maybe not since you'll have to climb up to 33 degrees of faggotry in order to know shit about the coming of Christ (not necessarily Jesus).

I think this is important to remember, this shit is a lot more shallow and living off the exclusive 'brand' rather than being the great all-compassing inter-dimensional machine elf wisdom they fashion it to be.
It's literally a bunch of upper middle class people larping and shooting the shit, the power just comes from their jobs irl and wealth, but the ideological framework is a fucking cancer.
They took ideas of fraternity and equality and perverted them to mean the 'We are the world' type of trash that's destroying our civilization because Jamaal needs to become a neurosurgeon and have a harem of blonde women so we can live a peaceful utopia.

I realize it's not all of them, so spare me the crap about your particular lodge and how chill and open they are, I don't give a shit.
Look into Eric Schmidt if you want a plausible framework of Freemason influence on Google's policies. He wrote a book called "The New Digital Age: Reshaping the Future of People, Nations and Business".
It's not even a conspiracy at all at this point, he was openly gloating about his goals and deeds when Julian Assange interviewed him.

Well said.

The Assassins, which were percursors of modern lodges, fell totally apart when one of the last leaders made public their secret teachings and people realized their whole mystery cult was just smoke and mirrors. And harps and hookers.

Source:
archive.org/download/in.ernet.dli.2015.14166/2015.14166.The-History-Of-The-Assassins_text.pdf

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

s/masonic/niggerfaggotry/g

Just how clueless are you fucks?

the point of freemason rituals is learning to become a better person and take that knowledge from the "east" (where the knowledge comes from, the mental), to the west (where we live, the physical) and applying that knowledge in your life. The rituals are symbolic plays developed over a couple hundred years to get you going on that path of becoming a better person. It obviously is not for everyone, but if you are interested and end up at a meeting for non-members they practically see it as if you were brought there because you want to become a better person.

Its pretty individualistic really, you just get helped with understanding the symbolism and behaviors in your first years so you wont bother other members.

You spamming this for months says otherwise. Mixed-race people have no shared heritage, no identity, no history. They'll only be useful as a slave race for the obedient Jewish people.
Shut the fuck up please.

Only the Chrome symbol is plausible.

I love how samefags think that everyone else is too stupid to realize that multiple devices exist.

i cant even find source for "divine king sign"

Attached: spoopy.png (1601x779, 1.95M)

Mods are kikes. Why are they deleting my posts?

I smell rats.

Yeah, right, and the moon is made of cheese.

Whatcha saying schlomo?

I love visiting the Chans! You can get so many diverse opinions.

lol triggered wigger
HAPAS
ARE
SUPERIOR
TO
WHITES

Can you see the 666 in the logo for the Electron framework (used for writing Visual Studio Code and other trash apps)?

It's very similar to the 666 used for the CERN logo.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500 24.18 KB, 27.85K)

based and, dare I say it, redpilled

Imagine being this retarded.

I hate both these people. When I design logos, they're always esoteric and use sacred geometry, they're not just random doodles. How many swastika you can hide into a logo is how equal to how good it is.

Attached: stop.gif (439x331, 1.82M)

This thread is still here, i guess there isn't any hope for this place anymore

you are but am i?