I want to copy myself as an artificial intelligence...

I want to copy myself as an artificial intelligence. It is mean I want to create a software which will achieve just like me while using a computer (this part it is simple) and will also set own goals (this part is difficult).

It should be real artificial intelligence, no just set of simple scripts to automation.
First of all what I need (as I think) is software tol spy me and then create scripts based on my behavior. Do you know any solutions for Linux for this? Do you have any more ideas, tips, keywords for this question?

Attached: ai.jpg (845x321, 64.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sens.org/
gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html#notinstallable
gnu.org/software/hurd/advantages.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QDVVo14A_fo
youtube.com/watch?v=UWuTmdEEy68
corbettreport.com/episode-057-transhumanism-and-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=HVkMX4p1kpI
youtube.com/watch?v=_c0wgZlSG6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Step 1: Learn the basics of what the hell you're even talking about

This is so easy, every nigger can do it. You don't even need computers for that.

i know stallman also says "gnu plus linux" but i think its so wrong. its like saying "windows plus *whateverthewindowscoreiscalled*. it should be called just gnu and nothing else. oh how i wish they could get hurd working. then there is no more need for linux and we could move on.

i see i said core instead of kernel. in swedish its "kärna" which means both kernel or core or the seed in the fruit so thas why.

It's the Windows NT kernel.

Dude, better use already existing machines - your cells, instead of an AI. Your brain is too complicated, and you didn't even map your neural networks.
sens.org/
Check out this, give them money, and maybe you'll survive. Now fuck off to an university.
This thread is one huge buzzword.

We need more people like you. Giving any credits to Torvalds was a mistake, but that's because the creator of Debian wanted to call it so.
gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html#notinstallable
Thanks to this cuck, we now have both systemd and controlled by big corporations Linux instead of the Hurd and freedom.
After I'll learn C++ and C, I'll try to help with the Hurd. Now, when GNU has it's own distribution - GuixSD, we can show the world that GNU is the real system.

Write Hello World in the programming language of your choosing and you're done.

Attached: 49982e8d91ecfe44d754687a9120c3eb822c5fe88ed3681b3c8dc1fa45f19484.jpg (228x251, 8.41K)

The Hurd needs drivers. Spend your time figuring how to implement drivers in the Hurd way.

"""real""" artificial intelligence is a meme. Either everything is real, or nothing is.

It is impossible for a sentient being to exist without being endowed with a soul. You will need to become initiated in various mysteries before you are capable of replicating the biological ensoulment ritual in a digital medium.

>abo: "this is a 100% upgraded recreation of my physical form!" heavily translated

This is very important matter. I want to transfer my soul to computer system and leave my physical body.
The issue and reason for doing that is exactly: my soul and physical body have completely different goals. For example my physical body want be close to female, while my soul consider it as completely dispensable distraction.

Just kill yourself.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Read the post correctly.
He said that the system should be called GNU, instead of GNU/Linux.

Why not just use BSD or the L4?

Because BSD is cuck licensed and you can use any mikrokernel under the Hurd, now it is GNU Mach, but L4 port is also possible, actually the L4 port exists, but is not yet ready.
Also the Hurd is an interesting project.
gnu.org/software/hurd/advantages.html

"(You)" are just the combination of the physical body and the logical structure which has developed on the carrier which are the neuron connections in your physical brain. "(You)" cannot "exist" detached from a physical body, because a fundamental characteristic of the mind is its dependence on and interrelation with the body. Finally, a supposed copy of "(You)" is just that - a copy, a separate entity, as there is no way to guarantee a continuity of identity between "(You)" and the copy.

Bullshit. If all your emotions, thoughts, inteligence and memory are byproducts of processing data by your brain, no matter where the data is processed, it's always the same. You can run an OS on a real hardware or in a VM, but it's still an operating system, and it still works.
Being a copy doesn't matter, it's just like going to sleep and waking up in a different body.

No.
What if multiple copies of "(You)" are made? "(You)" will exist simultaneously and independently in multiple instances? Obviously not.
Oh "(You)". Stay deluded.

Kek, if you imagine even a little of this is even possible friend then please get to work and show us all your great powahs.

Don't worry, google is already doing this for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=QDVVo14A_fo

Part of the deep state is into transhumanism because they believe in eugenics.
youtube.com/watch?v=UWuTmdEEy68
corbettreport.com/episode-057-transhumanism-and-you/

Assange says lots of Silicon Valley programmers are working for low wages to make this brave new world a reality:
youtube.com/watch?v=HVkMX4p1kpI

Attached: D9hoodie.jpg (640x478, 92.04K)

And step 0: Figure out what you even want to do.
What a retard..

>youtube.com/watch?v=HVkMX4p1kpI
Got the following message when I tried to download via youtube-dl:
Is the video still viewable on YouTube itself?

This. People these days should stop treating computer science as the new magic. Biotech, not computer science, will be giving us singularity.

Can you read or not?
It says video has been terminated, because account was deleted. The video is no longer on Youtube, RIP. Though "not available" does seem sorta vague, I'll admit.
LOL

Destroy the original. It won't be any different than getting up from a sleep.

Just make a autobiography/diary that lists each and every memory of yours and your outlook and likes and dislikes until the day you die and hope some day some faggot will use your data as input for some bottom up AI. Even then the is no 100% guarantee that things will work out as you want.

Biomachines are just machines, but even more shitty and non-determined. People use them because they do SOME stuff efficiently.
It's not even about singularity, it's about AGI. IDK how AGI would look like, but assuming a living being is a finite-state machine, it's possible to make just a regular computer do whatever that being can. The problems with it are:
a) complexity of the human body
b) some vague terms on what stuff like "consciousness" even is; like, people clearly have limits to how much they can learn and understand, how can one surpass those limits? what is the "design" of consciousness in general? is this a purely human attribute? should we design AGI after us in what it is capable of or what the fuck do I even talk about?

All this is confusing as fuck. Also uploading yourself to something will not work for multiple reasons stated above. New, upgraded you would have to kill the copy to be the only original, which is equivalent of killing oneself and be killed by oneself, which is fucked up. Also starting from the point of upload, your "personality" or whatever will change unpredictably, and probably catastrophically if the host isn't suitable. It's really better to just train the AGI and let yourself die, m8.

Anyways let me tell you that digital systems are unlikely to evolve good enough to simulate biological systems. We can't even figure out how consciousness works in lower animals yet alone in a complex being like humans. Most of the optimism about artificial intelligence comes from the outdated notion that a computer being able to solve mathematical problem or solve chess better than humans means we will be creating artificial intelligence in no time. Turns out things we do intuitively like walking around a building is more hard to do with computers. This is the argument Chinese room problem gives- that deterministic algorithms can't be conscious.
You should be instead put hopes on cryotechnology, cloning and gene editing if you want to live as a living palpatine surfing from body to body. Donate to sens.

Indeed. But I'm aware that youtube-dl is an unofficial, imperfect tool that sometimes throws incorrect error messages. And someone might have uploaded a copy of the video elsewhere on the platform.

Go fuck yourself.

Chinese room raises a more interesting question. If it quacks like a human, asks like a human and answers like a human, maybe humans are just as unconscious as machines or, put it other way, machines can be as conscious as us (at least as far as communication is concerned)?
Also this experiment is kinda unfair - the supposed bot in the room is not exposed to the same information humans are.

WTF
Just open a link LMAO
If ytdl gives you a meaningful response from YOUTUBE ITSELF, then why the heck would you assume it's not legit
Look it up then. Like, WTF again.

That's where you are wrong. Someone who's into this won't be bothered by point things such as muh ethics. By biotech, I didn't just mean bio machines . Cryogeny is a biotech. Brain transplantation is bio tech. Cloning (and at individual cellular level) is biotech.
I may even be wrong, Maybe computer science will create singularity. It's just that I don't think unless we have a complete understanding how brain and nueral network works, creating artificial consciousness in deterministic digital systems is kind off impossible(add even when we figure out we might need to innovate the technology too to be able to simulate it).

It's not really about ethics. If you transfer consciousness instantly, there will be 2 clones staring at each other, each thinking it is original and being at each other's throats. Then they might decide to start a fight, or to agree to coexist, or to agree to kill one of them. Either way the old copy is likely to go "let oneself die" route, which kinda defeats the purpose of "transferring the self" to another host. You still die. And that's not even considering the different biology/circuitry you are gonna live with.
You seem to be standing with the "simulation" paradigm, though there is no evidence that organic beings are the only ones capable of sapient/intelligent behavior. Also, FFS, humanity might be killing itself because the demands for sapience have risen so high because of problems ahead, so taking them as "original" for the simulation might be not the best idea.

Sorry, was afk.
I think this is the same Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=_c0wgZlSG6Q

Original title was
Ignore the meme philosopher, iirc he didn't contribute.

Attached: emergencybroadcastsystem.jpg (736x376, 42.58K)

this applies to teleportation also. you will have a copy of yourself in the other location.
(and since i brought up teleportation - noone in star trek ever said "beam me up scotty".)

just train a machine in tensorflow and kill yourself
remember, all you need to do is feed your keyboard port to it, and it will have a perfect copy of you within days

Now i'm technically not a programmer but first you should make a virtual intelligence (not a true hard ai) to work as a good, loyal and supporing 2d waifu.

I think you should be able to use excel for the hard AI.

zoomer detected

No, Richard, it's 'Linux', not 'GNU/Linux'. The most important contributions that the FSF made to Linux were the creation of the GPL and the GCC compiler. Those are fine and inspired products. GCC is a monumental achievement and has earned you, RMS, and the Free Software Foundation countless kudos and much appreciation.

Following are some reasons for you to mull over, including some already answered in your FAQ.

One guy, Linus Torvalds, used GCC to make his operating system (yes, Linux is an OS -- more on this later). He named it 'Linux' with a little help from his friends. Why doesn't he call it GNU/Linux? Because he wrote it, with more help from his friends, not you. You named your stuff, I named my stuff -- including the software I wrote using GCC -- and Linus named his stuff. The proper name is Linux because Linus Torvalds says so. Linus has spoken. Accept his authority. To do otherwise is to become a nag. You don't want to be known as a nag, do you?

(An operating system) != (a distribution). Linux is an operating system. By my definition, an operating system is that software which provides and limits access to hardware resources on a computer. That definition applies whereever you see Linux in use. However, Linux is usually distributed with a collection of utilities and applications to make it easily configurable as a desktop system, a server, a development box, or a graphics workstation, or whatever the user needs. In such a configuration, we have a Linux (based) distribution. Therein lies your strongest argument for the unwieldy title 'GNU/Linux' (when said bundled software is largely from the FSF). Go bug the distribution makers on that one. Take your beef to Red Hat, Mandrake, and Slackware. At least there you have an argument. Linux alone is an operating system that can be used in various applications without any GNU software whatsoever. Embedded applications come to mind as an obvious example.

Next, even if we limit the GNU/Linux title to the GNU-based Linux distributions, we run into another obvious problem. XFree86 may well be more important to a particular Linux installation than the sum of all the GNU contributions. More properly, shouldn't the distribution be called XFree86/Linux? Or, at a minimum, XFree86/GNU/Linux? Of course, it would be rather arbitrary to draw the line there when many other fine contributions go unlisted. Yes, I know you've heard this one before. Get used to it. You'll keep hearing it until you can cleanly counter it.

You seem to like the lines-of-code metric. There are many lines of GNU code in a typical Linux distribution. You seem to suggest that (more LOC) == (more important). However, I submit to you that raw LOC numbers do not directly correlate with importance. I would suggest that clock cycles spent on code is a better metric. For example, if my system spends 90% of its time executing XFree86 code, XFree86 is probably the single most important collection of code on my system. Even if I loaded ten times as many lines of useless bloatware on my system and I never excuted that bloatware, it certainly isn't more important code than XFree86. Obviously, this metric isn't perfect either, but LOC really, really sucks. Please refrain from using it ever again in supporting any argument.

Last, I'd like to point out that we Linux and GNU users shouldn't be fighting among ourselves over naming other people's software. But what the heck, I'm in a bad mood now. I think I'm feeling sufficiently obnoxious to make the point that GCC is so very famous and, yes, so very useful only because Linux was developed. In a show of proper respect and gratitude, shouldn't you and everyone refer to GCC as 'the Linux compiler'? Or at least, 'Linux GCC'? Seriously, where would your masterpiece be without Linux? Languishing with the HURD?

If there is a moral buried in this rant, maybe it is this:

Be grateful for your abilities and your incredible success and your considerable fame. Continue to use that success and fame for good, not evil. Also, be especially grateful for Linux' huge contribution to that success. You, RMS, the Free Software Foundation, and GNU software have reached their current high profiles largely on the back of Linux. You have changed the world. Now, go forth and don't be a nag.

Thanks for listening.

Linux is not an operating system by itself. Linux is an OS kernel program by itself. GNU is an operating system by itself. Since day 1 until today, GNU was always designed and implemented to be an operating system.

For the reasons stated above. Perhaps you're the one who needs to learn how to read.
I don't use javascript, so I can't look things up on YT. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you? Do Zig Forums (and the planet) a huge favor and kill yourself. Your entire existence will contribute nothing to our species. The best thing you could do is stop wasting resources. Thanks. Fortunately, your better came through, unlike you, you useless cunt.

Interesting video. Mathangi Arulpragasam's mouth would be better used pleasuring my dick than talking, though. DSLs for sure.

This, I would like to see autists running only Linux the kernel on their computer.

GNU was started before things that were added to it. You don't call a thing after things that were added to it, do you? A car isn't a wheel, a car isn't an engine, Windows isn't MS paint, nor NT kernel.
Tbh linux was intended to be a minix clone, but guys from Debian merged it with GNU, and they called it GNU/Linux. Not just GNU, not Linux, GNU/Linux. Deal with it motherfucker.

For me the most important thing was starting the free software movement and publishing the GNU manifesto. Torvalds' kernel was proprietary, Torvalds adds nonfree blobs to his kernel. Torvalds doesn't care about freedom, so I don't care about his stupid kernel.

Truly a reasoned and seasoned voice among the rabble.

The GNU operating system doesn't exist lads, it's called Linux with a sprinkle of GNU on top (if you choose that specific topping). GNU Hurd would've happened already if it had the merit to.

Attached: 1548335253081.jpg (827x960, 39.84K)

PSA: YOUTUBE CHECKS YOUR BROWSER AGENT
You can browse it just fine with NoScript, but at some point Tor Browser lost the ability to spoof the browser agent so I stopped updating -.-

One String that works is
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0

YT will think you're not a Tor user and you are using a recent FF version (40.0) so they let you use their Website.

The GNU operating system started in 1983. It was an operating system in 1983 and it is still an operating system today.

In 1983 the GNU system was just Emacs and a small collection of userland tools that would work as drop-in replacements on an existing UNIX system. They didn't even have a C compiler until 1987.

I'm not the guy you replied to and have nothing against the GNU project; I just know its history.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Masons, Masons everywhere...

Looks like some Soros-funded controlled opposition to me.

Fuck you Masonic shills.

Why is there so much racism in this thread?

Mods are kikes. Why are they deleting my posts?

Masons, Masons everywhere.

Fuck off moshe.