Blackpillbro thread

WE CALLED IT

Fuck off virgin.

Article 13 is very good. I support it.

You're complaining about someone wasting their time on the internet while you're currently wasting your time on the internet...

based and agreed

what fucking article 13. what country?

And do you have evidence it's actually going to be bad? Let's just wait for what happens in practice. Not that I support lawmakers meddling with the 'net...

Law requiring automatic filtering of illegal content when something gets uploaded/posted online.
Fascististan aka Europe

As you're still unfamiliar with human history I would suggest browsing Wikipedia for a while until you know more about our species.
Then we can introduce you to the harmless but somewhat deeper information, like what you get in Adam Curtis documentaries.
This should already be enough to give you a basic understanding of what happens in earth politics.
Which planet are you from, again?

sage because there is already a thread

the takeaway was supposed to be: who gives a fuck about legislation #35273587235235

You can't be serious. It's nearly impossible to get legislation that's bad for the public repealed.

how much you wanna bet nothing happens

It is bad because Google News would be illegal in Europe, so Google butthurted about it and mobilized their human botnet to protest against it.

u just got le mastr trol'd, tard-o

ACCELERATE

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Why do people keep posting this?

This is a slide thread. SAGE AND REPORT

Europeons need to burn in a tar-pit. Disgusting

Shut up chaim.

This is fucking outrageous. Fuck the jews and everyone who let this happen.

LOL, I wish I thought of doing that!

Why is there so much racism in this thread?

Ah, now that is nice. NICE!