Stop """caring""" about privacy

Stop fucking asking corporations to change shit. Make and use good technology instead

based

Lol. Here's a nigger who haven't tried out what he says.
Most websites ban all exit nodes, and cloudflare loves to throw a fit on exit nodes so you'll always need to bow down to Google captcha.

don't use those sites. almost all sites have better, less invasive alternatives.

Why do you want to visit sites that ban Tor exit nodes? Why do you want to visit sites that mandate the use of Google captcha?

I'm looking into cracking Mathematica by making it authenticate with a bogus local license server. Doubt I'll be successful, but I guess I'll learn something about reverse engineering along the way.

Not OP, but I use Tor for almost all of my browsing (and general internet use), with the exception of things like my bank, since they know who I am anyway. I don't think it's accurate that most websites ban all exit nodes. If most of the websites (((you))) visit ban all exit nodes, perhaps you should develop better taste in websites.

If you chain a proxy after tor you can evade cloudflare but it is annoying, also pick streetlights without js works if you want.

nice good luck, some progs can be cracked on the network level with packet tricks alone if they reuse keys.

The content he wants is only available there? I think a mirroring project migrating content from big platforms to privacy & freedom respecting ones would be useful. The biggest problem with the smaller platforms is lack of content, which could be solved by consistently re-uploading worthy content from other platforms, who gives a fuck about copyrights.

You could simply stop going to those websites that ban Tor and demand Google captcha.

alternatively you should chain tor and a rotating proxy/vpn list and run adnauseam on those site's 24/7.

indeed.

also there is pici.picidae.net and archivecaslytosk.onion to parse javashit.

Enjoy your 2000ms ping.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I smell rats.

Oof, the racism in this thread!

A lot of these posts seem to be automated!

A lot of these posts seem to be automated!

These are our enemies. Why are we supporting them?

Holy shit, the Masonic influence here is glowing.

Judensheim pls go

cuckflare has been bypassable since 2018 by setting your user agent to that of tor browser. literally just add this to about:config in your firecuck or derivative:
general.useragent.override;Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0

pretty much this. the only useful resource on the web right now aside from a few tech blogs that havent been updated for 20 years is Wikipedia, and neither of these use cuckflare

Why not use a free alternative such as scipy, sagemath, etc.

It's 2019. I'm being raped by CIA niggers and I'm loving every minute of it. Why can't you do the same?

Attached: 2030_life_never_better.jpg (1125x1151, 151.58K)

- Any copefag that disagrees on op

Go the fuck back to retardit and never return.

Wrong, you'll see buttflare captchas even with the actual tor browser bundle

that's because some websites have "under attack mode" or whatever retarded bullshit.
so you're right only for 0.001% of websites, whereas it would be 50% without the bypass

My prediction was correct!
Seething copefag!