And when you think StackOverflow can't get any more cucked than it is now

> In many ways Stack Overflow’s specific rules for what is permitted and what is not are obstacles, but an even bigger problem is rudeness, snark, or condescension that newcomers often see.
> We’re especially focused on identifying candidates from under-represented groups, and making sure that every candidate we consider is deeply committed to making our company and community more welcoming, diverse, and inclusive.

stackoverflow.blog/2019/03/28/the-next-ceo-of-stack-overflow
archive.fo/3lY4M

Attached: jquery.png (1024x874, 42.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/buosj/add_a_number_to_another_number_in_javascript_img/
magnetdl.com/file/2854258/black.mirror.s03e01.proper.720p.webrip.x264-deflate-ettv/
github.com/github/dmca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ew, that really is disgusting.

It's a sound business decision, if the bulk of your users is street shitters and trannies it makes sense to pander to them

Attached: d99aa2e1798b44725c43dec53e38c59341584c080e24ba110bdf70d350136f21.png (188x264, 56.82K)

i have not noticed any changes

fucking reddit niggers shitting up the board

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/buosj/add_a_number_to_another_number_in_javascript_img/

>i

I don't understand your problem.
OP posted funny satire and interesting news. StackOverflow plays a vital role in programmer lifes so it's gonna be interesting to see how it's gonna be "more inclusive" because apparently it currently can't be used by minorities due to the lack of rainbow colors.

Point at him. Point at this newfag and laugh.

Loosely related green text of what I did to one of these people.

Right. So are you gonna post a video or what?

Probably fake but I kek'd
Someone do this and post vids

Still somebody should do this, film and post it, obviously without the dick sucking part because that could get you in trouble in civil court for harassment I believe.

I watched for 5 years now as they ran the site into the ground with their inclusivity and newbie-friendliness cancer. But whenever I post my actual programming questions they get downvoted and shat on. It could be just repfaggotry, because my old real name account with very high rep never gets that sort of treatment while my throwaway accounts always get bullied by faggits with 1k rep trying to lecture me on rules they themselves misunderstood. So I don't really get how they've been supposedly putting so much work into making the place a hugbox but it ended up being LESS newbie friendly in reality.

Also when that pic was made SO was a pretty good site. I think they hadn't even banned recommendation questions yet. The jQuery meme only applies to JS anyway and if you're a JS "programmer" you deserve whatever you get.

Anyway, what's a good site to go for SO style programming help now that SO is dying? It's great for the large library of existing questions but if I need to ask about a recently added feature or a less popular language, it's absolutely unusable.

But excyuwze me, are you suing me for practicing my political beliefs and expressing my sexshual orientayshun? Dats homaphobik!

Attached: [MAXIMUM_SMUG].webm (400x400, 486.95K)

It's run by a literal faggot. What did you expect other than wholesale subversion of anything decent?

I knew it wasn't just my imagination, I keep getting my question downvoted everytime I ask something.

There's a way to ask a question that makes it likely to get upvotes. It's mostly to do with creating space for a virtue signalling circlejerk, and making them think they're answering a tough dilemma with great implications rather just telling someone how to do a simple coding thing. It sounds abstract but you can totally learn it after a while. However it's very hard to ask a real world problem in this rep-optimized way, because usually real problems don't have a great theoretical angle, they just come down to not knowing a feature, not having read or understood a documentation, or just something not clicking in your brain yet. They hate answering these for some reason, maybe they think it's a waste of time if it will never be linked by multiple plebbit posts for what a profound answer you gave.

That said, I think there's definitely a lot of rep elitism. I notice that even if I ask the same question in the same way, I get a lot less condescension and patronizing attitude if I post from a high rep account. Unfortunately I don't use the high rep account anymore because it's linked to my real name and fuck giving those literal jews my data.

Yeah, that's the case with all ranking based websites and pretty much everything that isn't properly anonymous.
Idk if it was always that way, it probably got hijacked by the deep state during the past decade.

If you want to use a new account you'll have to do a lot of asskissing and circlejerking to get your rep up and if you piss off the wrong people it can get erased quickly.

But even without getting into conspiracy theories this is a horrible world, as depicted by in that Black Mirror episode.
magnetdl.com/file/2854258/black.mirror.s03e01.proper.720p.webrip.x264-deflate-ettv/

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN
And don't pay kikes and stop watching TV!

The entire show is just demoralization.

Attached: Soveit KGB Yuri Bezmenov explains subversion.webm (320x240, 6.79M)

Go back to your safespace and suck COINTELPRO dick, Zig Forumstard. The episode is fucking glorious and you're a pathetic LARPER who achieves as little as the defeatists who're getting depressed from watching Brooker.

Also maybe you should watch some of his Wipe shows which are different from Black Mirror.

If you really can't handle someone located even slightly outside your own circle then holy fuckshit your life must be hollow.

The form already says everything about your post.
Now go back to >>>/trannypol/ to have your dick sucked by your BO.
I don't have a circle for I am user-kun.

blumpf btfo

its all so tiresome

He could also say it in a more subtle and less crass way, I think it would be actually funnier if he says it in a way that doesn't make it look like an obvious prank and makes the guy even more awkward.

I think this is gonna be a bit better.

Implying it will do anything bad for you
As long as it's a net win for you, why not?
And when you code some top secret shit, you should never ask for help anyway from any account, for reasons which I hope I don't need to explain.

This is just about expanding the pool of workers. Its hilarious how many Zig Forumsups blame their shitty careers on poor af Indians and not the bosses that shipped their jobs overseas. Instead of organizing with these Indian workers they're going to cry to anyone that will listen and occasionally shoot old people and children in a mosque.
Also most IT jobs were held by white dudes and they really have done a lot to put barriers to other people entering the field. If they didn't they'd be the only de facto guild to never have done so.
Anyway the rest of you not spooked by long dead slave holders and Nazis should see this diversification as an attempt to push down wages and start reaching out and building solidarity with these new minority workers. Getting these minorities to demand the salary and benefits of white guys will go way further than jumping at SJW shadows.

If it's not a net loss, why are shills paid to promote post-privacy faggotry?
Go away.

who cares if it is cuck and it is going to be further cucked. It was literally the worst website to find any information. reading documentation or using a debugger is far more productive

I used to copypaste a shitton from SO and still do when doing new shit.

WHAT THE FUCK??!!!

There's literally nothing wrong with diversity you fascist. Get over yourself.

Attached: f5e093dca41786532729a9b5443b092622aff46d1ccb5ee7394e4806af123cb5.jpg (960x626, 22.17K)

TV sucks dicks.

These people came over and devalued the entire workforce. Most people on Zig Forums want them out of the country and they want to get rid of the corporate overlords and the politicians that allowed this too. No one should have a bleeding heart for some faggot that left his own culture for another. They will always be second class citizens.
If expecting good work, a worker that can think for himself, and someone that will assimilate into the existing culture is a barrier then sure. Unfortunately, that's how the world works and as soon as these shitskins become a majority they will do exactly the same thing. They're already passing over more qualified whites in favor of hiring people of their own race.
Typical Marxist bullshit. There will be no "workers revolution" because people don't want to make their job/career their entire identity. It much be based on blood and race or it'll just turn into Soviet system 2.0 where the common people have even less say in how their Government operates.

The solution is simple: Kill the rich people responsible for this mess and anyone that isn't native to our culture need to either leave or abide by the ruling culture's rules of society. This means Mexicans, Indians, and various other races of shitskins can either leave peacefully or by force. There is no other solution that will work. The real world isn't your communist fantasy land where melting pots work and all we have to do is take over the means of production. Anyone that's studied even a bit of history knows where Marxism always leads.

looks like something is indeed happening there

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1075x1846, 327.76K)

CAN'T WAKE UP

Decent bait but went a bit too far with the second part. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to dock your (You).

What do you mean by "they"? We ARE the white dudes, and we learned on our own without any of us being initiated into tech like it's some secret cult. What are you on about?

Lmao these are people too subhuman to comprehend shitting on the toilet instead of the street, and not dumping corpses to rot in the same river they wash and drink in. There's no reaching out, they are trash people that have no soul. Why do you think redpill spread so fast? Redpills don't teach people anything, they just make them acknowledge what they already know from personal experience. Everybody hated these people even when bluepilled, because of how objectively shitty they are. Redpill just allowed them to stop repressing it with cognitive dissonance.

fuck post-modernism

This is what every site should aspire to look like change my mind

Is this all part of some elaborate week-long april fool's joke?

Thought I was going crazy, it being saturn purple out of all colors. Glad user posted a screenshot.
Check out pic related to see what happens on wider screens...

Attached: stackoverflownewdesign.png (1920x963, 308.92K)

Hmm.. let's see :
Got it.

kikes every time

with js enabled it also puts some meme effect around the mouse cursor

He secretly implied that he was not White.

esoteric significance, and more if you take into account .

s/>saturn purple/>the colour saturn purple

the only use for stackoverflow is espionage, ask a question about a proprietary in-house software system and maybe a diversity hire will be dumb enough to violate their NDA.
happens all the time on github
github.com/github/dmca

Those dmcas look more like leaks that are being censored.
Well, for initial quick distribution github is probably alright.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Kike mods are trying to get TOR banned. Don't let them get away with it!

Oof, the racism in this thread!

Yeah, fuck off boomer. Nobody cares.

This is fucking outrageous. Fuck the jews and everyone who let this happen.

Holy fuck what is going on in this thread