Scuttlebutt have you guys heard of it

Apparently I have came across some sort of friend to friend a log store network That's also p2p and people build apps on it like patchwork which is a p2p social network it claims to somehow work over a sneaker net to There's also a few other applications built on top of this platform it's quite interesting that the problem is is that if you were to say post something you can't edit it so I have to be careful what you say because it's going to be there There's no way of editing a it or removing it

scuttlebutt.nz

Attached: hermies.png (600x600, 49.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scuttlebutt.nz/applications]
scuttlebutt.nz/code-of-conduct]
d33wubrfki0l68.cloudfront.net/a38e323f38c4f36a37296f82f69b71652374f463/77b9b/assets/screenshots/scat.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also apologize about the wording I used I was sort of phone posting

botnet

Attached: 1294543573443s.jpg (126x98, 2.39K)

Just fuck off and go back to where you came from.

I'm sorry but I'm not going back to that swamp

Where I came from it sucks and it smells

I'm not going back to freenet fms or frost dammit There is no way I'm going back there

use e-mail

How about bitmessage

Oh no I see the word net I assume it's a botnet hurr durr

Attached: deltachat.png (600x360, 31.07K)

Attached: 474fa681301ebdb236aa15fe50507cf4f63b2f45398aaa6f37c7bbdcab1a2ddf.png (400x400, 88.74K)

Yeah no I'm not touching that

Im not tard enough to get my massive white cock up in that shit

Probably fulled with glow niggers to

It's free software and they don't send your data to their servers since it relies on email instead.

>"Apps" [scuttlebutt.nz/applications]
>CoC [scuttlebutt.nz/code-of-conduct]
>propogates all the worst parts of UNIX, like IRC: d33wubrfki0l68.cloudfront.net/a38e323f38c4f36a37296f82f69b71652374f463/77b9b/assets/screenshots/scat.png
typical gay hipster project

Scuttlebutt purports to be all about local networks and be sneakernet capable, but the way it is right now there's only one public "verse" of pubs and posters, so if you just hop on and start shitposting & you get blocked by anyone you will get cascade blocked and be pretty much on your own unless you've already made a bunch of peers that form a pretty dense graph.
There is a big pseudo-communist, Zig Forums vibe on mainstream scuttleverse, it is not 100% that but like Mastodon it is enough to crowd out most other political opinions.
However there's no reason a bunch of Zig Forumsbros can't set up their own pub and start their own group of posters. In fact a bunch of Norwegian identitarians did exactly this, which you can read people fuming about on Patchwork.
Having a public, undeniable and unforgeable chain of messages sounds great until you get caught with one of them on your phone in Londonistan and get thrown in jail for not having a meme license. This is why the aformentioned Norwegians are very careful to not connect to any pubs outside of their own circle. Ultimately if they want to be separate they need to recompile all their clients with a different preamble.

It is kind of gay, kind of web, very tripfag, very hipster. I think it's still worth monitoring; it may be useful in the future.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I love Donald Trump! Heil Israel MIGA 2020!!!

Good idea user, but don't you think that idea is a bit too Jewish?

Fuck off moshe.

No.