E-mail in 2019

What e-mail services are worth a damn in 2019 for your primary e mails? Stuff where privacy doesn't matter that much because you're already interacting with untrust worthy sources. Things like Amazon accounts, forum accounts and such.

Tutanota has shit it's self repeatedly with it's spam filters where it's caught important messages from people I mailed first. Order confirmations and a bunch of other shit.

Attached: 94e7a7360ded001585307e0c2400d15ba5d14b49c149bf05ecf81084e0130482.jpg (588x525, 118.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tech/email.html
posteo.de/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Riseup and use their alias feature.

its all botnet if its not on your own server

8ch.net/tech/email.html

cock is blocked in many places

I use Posteo, it costs 1€ per month, but I haven't had any problems with them so far.
posteo.de/en

You get a clean web interface that doesn't try to sell you premium shit every time you log in and you can use your local e-mail client. If you don't pay for a service then you are not the customer, you are the product. They claim to be about privacy, but you should take these claims with a grain of salt always, if you really value your privacy don't rely on promises, use end-to-end encryption instead.

Cockli

Tutanota

im lazy so i use the mail that came with the domain. its some small local provider so maybe its less botnet and theres not much space but its enough for me.

Gmail with 2FA is most secure for non-anonymous activity. If you think anyone can secure email better than a multi-billion dollar corporation, you're deluding yourself. For anonymous stuff, use whatever plus GPG. You're really better off using anything but email if you require privacy.

Try mailbox.org

Run your own. Use mail-in-a-box if you are too retarded to do it yourself. Encrypt all the messages and run it on an encrypted box.

You could do it on aws and only ever share the public key and be 99.99% confident in your security.

I agree with others, run your own.

If you do it on your PC and your ISP is a dick he will add his IP range to a list that is used by mail servers that are run by dicks (gmail, gmx, etc). to block mail coming from your machine.
So get a dedicated server or use other methods to communicate with faggots.

Yandex.

store all your shit in Russia, where the FSB will tell the FBI to take their FISA bulk surveillance PRISM warrant and shove it up their front hole.

the Yandex. Mail UI is great. no BS, no ads, their phone app is great, plus you can host your own domains on Yandex by delegating your DNS to them.

you should also be using Yandex DNS because Jewgle and Cloudflare and your ISP are all spying on you.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES