Underused technology thread

With every bird genociding kike shilling for 5G radio communications it's highly coincidental that no one seems to be interested in implementing wider Li-fi infrastructure.
Li-fi has none of the microwave botnetting of regular 5G but speeds akin to fibre but without fibre wires, yet for some reason there is little interest in this technology.
Self-driving glowmobiles could share information of local interest through their daytime LED lights with other glowmobile peers, when waiting at an intersection they could recieve wide Area traffic information through Street lamps thus lowering wireless signal congestion while causing less cancer to boot.
Glowphones with Li-fi sensors wouldn't even need to connect to any regular wireless networks when traversing something as light polluted as Manhattan, the entire wireless signal congestion issue would be a meme once everyone's devices glow in the dark and low botnet density Areas should do fine with LTE-A for the time being anyhow.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x596, 198.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/04/in-verizon-5g-launch-city-reviewers-have-trouble-even-finding-a-signal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but thats a one way street?

Regular wireless could be used for uploads in absence of two-way LED communication, it'd be the wireless equivalent of DSL but still better than a full on 5G cancer train.

How will the computer in the pic send a request to a webpage? The LED can not recieve anything.

Why? This looks completely fucking useless for consumer applications.

All LEDs can act as photodetectors, and all photodetectors can act as LEDs. You apply a current across photodetector, then look for a tiny increased output across the LED lamp.

5G has ridiculous range.

You g realize that visible light is a higher frequency of Electromagnetic Radiation than Microwave.

This is not a matter of frequency, but power.
Visible light can be benign or you can fry with a laser.
Same with microwaves.
Same with 5G.

The (((jews))) arrived late to this thread. Die, (((jews))).
The idea is amazing. Hope that it succeeds.

No it doesn't. Range is inversely proportional to frequency. That's why 5G requires people to dump a bunch of 5G devices like "smart lightbulbs" to broadcast the signal everywhere in their house. Not to mention it will map people in real-time which will be used by governments and corporations to further control people and herd them like the cattle they want to become.

maybe he wasnt ironic and actually meant the range is rediculus

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/04/in-verizon-5g-launch-city-reviewers-have-trouble-even-finding-a-signal/

Yes, we know 5G has terrible signal, range, and is unstable.
Not because it's new or anything, but because the wave frequency is too retarded for the proposed task, and as you guys said here, people would need Repeaters everywhere, cell towers everywhere, a huge infrastructure and change in consumer habits.
Forget about it outside of big cities, signal wouldn't reach and it wouldn't be profitable to invest in low density areas.

Do you mean sarcastic?

maybe. probably.

If that's the case, then it is obvious that I let power level go unchecked.

if visible light causes skin cancer, why does (((scientists))) claim that 5G doesn't give any cancer?
especially that 5G waves are longer than visible, so they will penetrate into body and instead of skin cancer, they will give you brain and organ cancers.
also, 5G signals could be very strong and you wouldn't see or notice that

frequency is perfect for the task. the task of 5G is not to provide wireless data to goyim, the task is to give cancer and genocide to all white people.
5G is developed in israel and banned for deployment in israel. it is a jewish weapon to holocaust all white people. we need to destroy all 5G antennas with explosives and holocaust all jews before they holocaust us with 5G

5G is the start of a white vs jew world war. this is the first strike

Yes, it's a matter of power and we don't know anything about it so far.
I touched this Power matter because Frequency alone is insufficient to analyse it.

Stop spreading FUD. 5G is entirely built around real-time mapping of people in their homes to provide date for governments and corporations.

Li-fi is also a botnet, it's easy to track you when every street lamp has this device

Sense when did Zig Forums get flooded with boomer nutjobs? I thought this was 8ch’s stemboard?

This means they have less energy. The longer a wave of light is, the less energy it has.

No they won’t the longer a wave of light is, the harder it is to penetrate the body.

8ch has been crap for years, don't pretend this board has been any better since the second exodus.
You're not showing smarts either.
First try to understand that STEM is completely corrupted by careerists, then understand what this means for tech in general, and I'm talking about Math, Physics and specially EE.

Next thing he's gonna say is that IPv6 is the future.

would it not be easy to listen in on the traffic? would it not be easy to mess up connections?

I don't know how useful OPs idea is but it might certainly work in many places, though maybe not on open streets.

What I do know though is that the fucking 5g fanboy/shill needs to shut the fuck up.
kek.

s/wifi/li-fi/

To listen in on traffic you'd have to stand next to the target goy and hope he doesn't use some kind of traffic encryption or notice your bioluminescent presence.
If the bad goy is using a high speed link close to a specific lamp in some hard to reach corner of a public bus it be even harder to sniff on him, at that point it'd be better to backdoor the Li-fi nodes or the goy's phone directly instead of merely snooping as usual.
Now that I think about the CIA Nigger's own bioluminescence might confuse photosensors and reduce the available download/upload speeds over li-fi compared to 500mpbs white people or 4.20 Nbps regular Niggers.

i dont want anything wireless in my devices. its useless and unreliable and random fags can steal all the packets easily

The connections are likely serialized with some header. Sure you can listen in like every other radio based communications, but if it's encrypted, like WiFi is, then all you will know is that something is transmitted but not know what it is.

but wouldnt it be easy to mess up peoples connections?

So I wondered two things, wouldn't the flickering be annoying and wouldn't being shaded by objects be an issue? Apparently the flickering is too fast for humans to notice. I should have known that in retrospect, even with 1 mbit you're up to at least 1 million flashes every second, of course it wouldn't be noticeable. I think many LEDs already flicker a lot (imperceptibly) anyway. Shading is not a problem because light still reflects from walls and they can apparently detect that well enough.

I was assuming it was always IR to avoid creating distracting light, but if flickering is imperceptible I guess you might as well use visible. Maybe at night time it would be an issue. What surprised me is that they're thinking of using UV among others.

Anyway, sounds like a neat idea. Are there any decent consumer devices yet that I can switch to for my home network?

Visible light doesn't cause cancer. UV does. DNA absorbs light at ~260-280 nm so that frequency pumps a lot of energy into it, and breaks chemical bonds. You get mutations and cancer. Visible light is about 400-800 nm and doesn't have the right resonance to break any of the organic bonds.

what? so the phone laptop or whatever has to be in direct sight of the lamp?

Yeah, or a usb light sensor. Doesn't work for people who walk around with their laptop.

well it wont work for phones then which is why everyone going for 5g

some do and it can cause headaches if not anything else. you can check your leds with your phone. turn on the camera and hold it close to the led. if its flickering on your screen then you should change it for a better one (not necessarily a more expensive one) but if the image is still then its ok.

I assumed that li-fi doesn't work in broad daylight conditions.

probably not really well but idk why it would not if the light is brighter than other light sources

Use UV light. Can't pass through glass so you're safe as long as you don't leave the house and you still get a nice tan.

This isn't very widely known but actually sunlight does not give cancer instantly.
In fact some people suggest that moderate amounts might be supportive for physical and psychical well-being.

tell us what its like out there

Attached: bloom-halo3.jpg (450x337, 17.42K)

This Technology can become more advance with using Quarks.

t. Retard

just use cables then like any sane person. only reason to have wireless connections is when you are outside and dont have anything else.

Attached: 384ef6c8e945a6dddd02387d241d909d9b7a57f03de0aca83d7aae1d8df35690.gif (205x39, 27.31K)

It also works in public transport, assuming it works at all.

would still count that as being outside. you probably wont have wired internet outside your home or workplace

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Judensheim pls go

Fucking slide threads everywhere

Oof, the racism in this thread!

I love Aboriginal culture. I think it's bad to hate Aboriginals.

What would Zig Forums's ideal IEEE 802.11 Li-fi standard look like?

Attached: karen question.png (963x720, 598.34K)

test