Why do things get stuck?

Every fucking other day for the last 13 years, Tor will get permanently (or at least for half an hour) stuck connecting to the network. Why the fuck? How is this not fixed?
Apr 11 12:03:01 localhost Tor[2504]: Parsing GEOIP IPv4 file /usr/share/tor/geoip.
Apr 11 12:03:02 localhost Tor[2504]: Parsing GEOIP IPv6 file /usr/share/tor/geoip6.
Apr 11 12:03:02 localhost Tor[2504]: Bootstrapped 0%: Starting
Apr 11 12:03:03 localhost Tor[2504]: Starting with guard context "default"
Apr 11 12:03:03 localhost Tor[2504]: Bootstrapped 5%: Connecting to directory server
Apr 11 12:10:26 localhost Tor[2504]: Interrupt: exiting cleanly.
Then I restart it and it connectst instantly.
Why do my ethernet over power devices get broken until I replug them into the sockets?
Why does my XMPP client fail to connect to the network until I restart it? (x2 because I literally know 2 such applications, Gajim and Fortnite - Fortcrap uses XMPP to implement chat, no surprise)
Why does my thermostat turn off until I reset it 40 times?
Is there any engineering reason for any of this shit? I've been "systems programming" for 15 years and I've never heard of one.

you're getting targeted, better hide your ass

oof

kys retard

A-user!

There's no reason besides stupidity and bad design. Programmers spend so much time working around brain damage in UNIX that there's none left to make robust software. The problem is that there are no proper interfaces for one part of a program to interact with another beyond starting the program and passing it arguments (and pipes, which emulate tape drives and teletypes).

Date: Sat, 18 May 91 17:47:56 EDTSubject: Software That'S Easy To Use AND Reliable This article is indicative of the UNIX methodology; ifyour daemon process stays up for 24 hours straight withoutcoredumping or just vanishing into a puff of smoke, you'redoing great! And if not, here's an elegant solution: No really, this is the way all system software will workin the future; No one can REALLY debug software, even ifthey did have access the sources. I mean, why did the theLisp Machine go to all the trouble of signalling andcatching exceptional conditions, and so on (condition-case),when it's so much simpler to wait and see if your processdies, oh every 60 seconds or so, and start another one? Ofcourse what if your process which is watching your otherprocess dies mysteriously? Well, start another one!

I have news for you.

unbased

based

unbased

baste and redpilled

what fucking news? is there a vuln related to this? a quick search on FD mailing list and search engine show nothing. iirc i disabled IPv6 anyway in the kernel because it's bloat

hahaha! oh wow you're a big LARPer!
unbased btw

I agree Linux is also bloat and especially any GNU shit.

based
The only good thing about GNU is the GPL tbh.

Try to set up an IPv6 only router, then come back here to tell us what you discovered.
Oh, wait, you won't, because there's not a single site today that works with it, so enabling IPv6 is literally useless bloat in the header.

Using IPv4 is literally bloat in the routing table.

I already did years ago, faggot. Works just fine.

use tails nigger

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES