Iv been using vpn for more than 4 years now but i got no money to buy it no more so its necessary to use vpn while im...

Iv been using vpn for more than 4 years now but i got no money to buy it no more so its necessary to use vpn while im here

Attached: MaTc6nY.png (1200x689, 622.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
5plvrsgydwy2sgce.onion/
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion/
kgg2m7yk5aybusll.onion/
browserleaks.com/css
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sigavpn or riseup

it's fine you're on a list anyway

there should be a global rule outlawing blatant stupidity so those shills have to stop acting like fucking children

the opera browser has free vpn built in and a switch to easily toggle it on and off. pic related.

Attached: operavpn.PNG (383x66, 5.05K)

unbased

better than nothing

It's actually worse. But whatever.

vpnbook

Never used a vpn for here never will if the police come a knocking I will be waiting.

Attached: police.jpg (500x321 90.36 KB, 39.14K)

this

Use tor

and sage

Use open VPN with vpngate.net
They're not much better, and they're not anymore secure either. They are all more then happy to rat you out if you've caused glow-in-the-darks enough trouble.

I don't understand the vpn meme.
You don't need a vpn, all you really need is a local dns with dnscrypt.
HTTPS handles the rest.
And if you seriously that paranoid you can use (((tor))) which even though 75% of the nodes are glowing you'll still be safe majority of the time.

VPNs aren't designed for consumers, they're designed for corporations that need them, if all you are going to do with a vpn is post on anonymous imageboards there is no reason to actually have one in the first place.

No.

This, the (((paid vpn))) bullshit is just another way to fence people into no longer being decentralized.
It's pure marketing bullshit, why would a corporation that reqires registration and licening to function be more trust worthy then a random node? If a vpn host gets the shoah their just going to rat out the customers in order to protect their business.
Hell some of the higher rated paid vpns like (((pia))) and (((nordvpn))) are prime examples of this.

there are no exit nodes when using .onion sites, only a guard node for you and the server and 4 middle nodes

Zig Forums onion
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/

searx onion
5plvrsgydwy2sgce.onion/

duckduckgo onion
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion/

invidio.us onion (youtube mirror that doesnt need javascript)
kgg2m7yk5aybusll.onion/

Why even bother making a .onion?

Attached: 1552674536.jpg (1978x972, 381.66K)

Attached: luckepopcorn.jpg (1600x1067, 267.55K)

You think they're shills, but Vpnfags legit think they are more secure.

doesnt connect to google video to me
noscript only connects to the onion

you're not worth my time, retard

where does the video come from, then? retarded nigger

check again

nigger monkey the server acts as a proxy
you never directly connect to google if u use the onion i linked
faggot

Nah, real people use them for torrenting or convenient government censorship circumvention, not for privacy.
On the contrary, VPNs are probably allowed to sell a lot more of your data than your ISP is.
People who post here are legit NSA.

it connects to google if you use invidio.us, sure
but not on the onion

i can see all the packets in and out of my pc. i only connect to onion sites
you must be doing it wrong

never used a vpn. its just a waste of money and causes lots of problems.

check again.

dont use it then you monkey
more bandwidth for me

why do you all care about youtube videos so much? its all just dumb normie shit and fags shilling crap

>>kgg2m7yk5aybusll.onion/
wow i didnt know this existed
ty

yeah you gotta disable javascript with noscript or another extension

Shitpost from the library like Terry.

It doesn't give you highest quality then, does it?
Because youtube splits audio and video and if you stream the precombined version you sometimes get an inferior version.
Though for streaming over tor this might be preferably anyway.

why would you want 1080p on tor when youre not supposed to maximise the screen
use the default 1000x1000 window, 720p works fine

why add bloat when you can just turn it off in about:config

its the same retards that want 4k video on their 1024x768 screens

lmao, that tracking technique isn't widely abused anyway and also I don't care if NSA knows how big my screen is.
I'm not using my comfy browser for activities that require this kind of paranoia.
The hit I would take on productivity would benefit the deep state way more than it served my privacy.

Btw for more info:
Here's a website that displays your browser' viewport size - without JavaScript. Creepy.
browserleaks.com/css

It's clientside though, but you can create a css that loads a tracking pixel depending on viewport size which is how the server can find out.

thats not the point either

That website doesn't even work for me. All the values come back false or N/A except for three. It reports my screen size as 1000/481 which is wrong because I am using 1080p, and it reports I can use a scrollbar in both directions and thats it for information gleaned. Just don't use a browser that has CSS4/always on js support and change your screen resolution by presstion ctrl++ or ctrl--. Like I refreshed at some assine height and it reports 1181/569 now. Its totally useless against non-faggots.

Negated by disabling all images and selectively enabling the ones you want to see. Saves bandwidth and proccessing power for battery life on mobileshit. Decreases chances of getting hacked for paranoid schizos like OP.

its just that all those things end up being so annoying that the user disables them completely so whatever they wanted to use works. all those things are probably fine if you dont really do anything on the computer or if the shills here want that people start hating technology.

I'm not sure what exactly this is supposed to tell me?

Care to share your leet browser and how you config'd it?

Your advise is as good as it is autistic, but images are probably not the only resources that can get loaded via css. Or are they?

Stop being butthurt because your website is not the only way to watch youtube. Seriously, what's your problem?

It's like $2.99 a month now. How can you not afford this?

you dumb motherfucker
you are not allowed to use tor until you read about it some more you nigger money

I don't get it.
You mean I should use clearnet browser rather than TBB at fullscreen? For work and non-serious shitposting?
Are you just really stupid or are you really stupid?

Find a nice user who bought PureVPN.
This came in my email yesterday. Perhaps a generous user will give you their "free" account?

Hey There,

Starting March 26th, PureVPN users have sent out THOUSANDS of FREE Monthly Accounts to their friends and family.

How many have you sent?

None? Subscribe to any PureVPN premium plan and gift a FREE Monthly account to anyone of your choosing.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Regards,

PureVPN

This is true for well configured onion sites. Of those you listed, I know for a fact Zig Forums and duckduckgo fetch things like images from their clearnet domains,
so any "protection" you were hoping to get from not using exit nodes goes away in at least those two cases.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Attached: e1d5431716933bc38fed9a8c729b9ab5c48e565ba75b018e9a9d0cbbf9e2ab76.jpg (540x660, 34.34K)

Fuck you Masonic shills.

Yikes. Where did all this misogyny come from?

The Semitic influence is strong with this one.