Create your own shitty Tor textboard

bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion
Zig Forums ripoff I've been working on. Check it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion/pol/
bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion/createnew.html'
tanami.org/overscript/
wakaba.c3.cx/
github.com/oprel/emanon
git.bienvenidoainternet.org/bai/weabot/
blog.archive.org/2019/04/10/official-eu-agencies-falsely-report-more-than-550-archive-org-urls-as-terrorist-content/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/terrorist-propaganda-website-online-prison-sentence-uk-isis-a8776226.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well it works
i submitted a board do you have to manually accept ?

will last maybe few days like the others

No, I'm just retarded. Turns out putting slashes in the board name breaks the naming system, and putting slashes in the board directory stops it from being created at all. Its up now.

nice
Join Politically Incorrect - Zig Forums
bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion/pol/

Why make a new tor board when endchan exists and has too few users?

Nanochan exists.

>>>/randomtext/

if only they would also make a good board but they just use the same shitty board software that others use too so its just as shitty as the others.

nice

Your regex on the form creation should be [a-zA-Z0-9_-]+ retard

What database are you running this with?

What's up with all those threads about imageboards that don't even work?
wtf??!?????!?!!;!

Attached: 1555187933700.png (768x1280, 62.61K)

Give me a .onion that works.

Quality post, friend.

Use tor next time...

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (501x585, 130.45K)

just go find the thread..

I downloaded the Tor thingy from the Play store. Still doesn't work.

Attached: 1555188988767.png (768x1280 63.79 KB, 94.16K)

#!/bin/bashfunction newboardname { chars=abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234ABCD for i in {1..8} ; do echo -n "${chars:RANDOM%${#chars}:1}" done echo}function makeboard { boardname="$(newboardname)" torify curl -s -H 'Host: bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion' -H 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0' -H 'Referer: bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion/createnew.html' -H 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' --data "adminpass=$boardname&janniepass=$boardname&url=$boardname&boardname=$boardname" "bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion/creator.php" > /dev/null torify curl -s -H 'Host: bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion' -H 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0' -H 'Referer: bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion/createnew.html' -H 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' "bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion/$boardname/imgboard.php" > /dev/null echo "Created /$boardname/"}while :do makeboard & makeboard & makeboard & makeboard & makeboard & makeboard echo "Batch done"done

based

Please neck yourself.

why do people always do these things.. people like you are the reason why things like the google captcha is everywhere.

You can have captcha without botnet, not my problem he's a dumbass Zig Forumsack who can't put captcha on a board creation page.

this user is only helpfully pointing out the inevitable result for you before someone else does it. you should be thankful. this is an obvious oversight that must be dealt with.

this
there's plenty of self hosted solutions you can use for captcha that isn't botnet

U mad, kiddo?

unbased

based

it always results in some annoying "solution" to stop it. by spamming and hacking you are only making things worse for yourself.

and i dont even mean specifically this site. there are recaptchas on login pages too now because you niggers keep botting them.

Cringe. Use one of these at the very least: tanami.org/overscript/

I recommend the following:
wakaba.c3.cx/
github.com/oprel/emanon
git.bienvenidoainternet.org/bai/weabot/

Attached: 1546868858090.jpg (656x893, 95.5K)

Wtf I'm lost.
I posted a base64 encoded avatar goatse crossover fanfiction and it was deleted because base64 could potentially be cp.
Then some user points out that the textchan can be DoS'd and even talks about nonbotnet captcha solutions but (((someone))) starts moralfagging cancershilling some bs about how we're all evil h4x0rs and at fault for the internet going downhill.

Tell the vichan development team to eat cocks.

Do you even know what a VPN is?

Why did the OP post it on Zig Forums where the blackpillernigger rats and obvious (((juden))) can infest it, just like it possibly happened to the others?
Next time (and it's advised to only) post it on Zig Forums first, to make sure a healthy population grows. And if it's going to die the next week, don't bother at all honestly.

you are too damn young faggot. Get your goddamn laptop. The mobile app is known to be buggy

Kill yourself, newfag.

I look forward to self-radicalising on your terrorist discussion forum.

How often do you self-radicalize a day? 2 or 3 times?

France says the Quran is dangerous.
blog.archive.org/2019/04/10/official-eu-agencies-falsely-report-more-than-550-archive-org-urls-as-terrorist-content/

And so is all of maths and physics, they say.

bump

UK too, I bet. That math and physic stuff is dangerous.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/terrorist-propaganda-website-online-prison-sentence-uk-isis-a8776226.html

this isn't vichan retard.

Zig Forums and /img/ now has images
join this shit
spread this shit

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

bamp

Holy shit, the Masonic influence here is glowing.

DAILY REMINDER THAT BRENTON TARRANT WAS A MASONIC JEWISH/ZIONIST PSYOPS

Masons, Masons everywhere...

These are our enemies. Why are we supporting them?