EFF screeches about police sockpuppets on (((Facebook)))

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

Sounds like someone's salty about his dealer getting arrested.
Despite Facebook's repeated warnings that law enforcement is required to use "authentic identities" on the social media platform, cops continue to create fake and impersonator accounts to secretly spy on users. By pretending to be someone else, cops are able to sneak past the privacy walls users put up and bypass legal requirements that might require a warrant to obtain that same information...
EFF is now calling on Facebook to escalate the matter with law enforcement in the United States. Facebook should take the following actions to address the proliferation of fake/impersonator Facebook accounts operated by law enforcement, in addition to suspending the fake accounts.
<As part of its regular transparency reports, Facebook should publish data on the number of fake/impersonator law enforcement accounts identified, what agencies they belonged to, and what action was taken.
<When a fake/impersonator account is identified, Facebook should alert the users and groups that interacted with the account whether directly or indirectly.
archive.is/wQXfM

Attached: eff-vs-goybook.png (136.35 KB, 1021x710)

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

op is a bootlicker
eff is based

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

using facebook to peddle drugs
lol

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

you're a bootlicker if you don't want Facebook demanding ID to prove you aren't a cop

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Facebook demanding ID for "suspicious/duplicate/fake" accounts isn't new. I've had this happen twice, all I did was create a fake card at a crafts store, sent that photo to kikebook and got the account back "verified".

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

I just make a new account when they do that. fuck them, they're not getting any of my documents, the slimy fuckers.
any drug dealers dumb enough to sell on facebook will do the exact same thing, just like they already do w/ burner phones "new number, delete old one"

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

Who the fuck isn't a spook or an astro turfer on Facebook? The platform was designed for spying.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

facebook
privacy

I lol'd

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

There's no way to keep cops from doing this. If EFF wasn't controlled opposition they'd use this as proof of the need to abandon facebook altogether.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

You niglets realize American Police have special profiles that can access any data on your accounts right? this was leaked back in 2013

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Yes, Zig Forums has some people living under gnu/rock. Next they are going to be surprised about cops handheld sms sniffers.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

I didn't know the NSA were the police.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

nose
kekd

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Caleb King
Caleb King

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

Judensheim pls go

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

Good idea user, but don't you think that idea is a bit too Jewish?

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Judensheim pls go

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Heil Israel

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

I am Islamic and I don't support this. Not all Muslims are like that.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

I wonder (((why))).

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit