MOTIVATION

I have no motivation to accomplish anything, Zig Forums. How do you all stay motivated?

Attached: untitled.png (1920x1080, 3.96M)

living by paycheck. but i'd say it's a good thing since i could get live on my own so i could shitpost or watch muh animetiddies on my own every night.

junior sysadmin here. still got to learn many basic scripting with bash and python so i could getmost of my work done by automating it

Attached: 6c39058be8b33f3e5a62d6db80a3dde2fd8704cc799738499187dd290bcc11b1.png (1039x988, 430.59K)

no motivation, only discipline

stop masturbating
stop using social media including this site

i hate these threads

Cool story bro. Appreciate the input. Never forget; your opinion matters.

Only if your motivation is to cum

You're wrong about that, nigger.

Defend your position or GTFO

Motivation is not the only problem. Once you are motivated, you need to get organized, and even if you're organized, you need to stay concentrated.

Visualize what you want to be, and then consider whether your moment to moment actions are contributing to the vision. If not, shift your actions. When you fail, acknowledge it, get over it, and get back on the path. If you have a little steel in you, eventually you will spend more time on the path than off of it. Then it's easy.

My motivation, ultimately, is "do I want to suck as a person, and at life?" The answer is no.

how is this allowed but not

Nobody likes a whiner.

No U

You were the one who made the claim, dipshit.

Attached: Selection_062.png (1116x207, 21.08K)

have autism but not too much that it'll perma-NEET you. it'll help if you are unhealthily obsessed with stuff. bonus: if played well, you'll get outside help. this could be more education or a lower barrier of entry.

I create because I must. Motivation is an aside.

Attached: 1470872437387.png (564x676, 7.77K)

Motivation is a meme with no relevance to your life. Either you do something or you don't do something. That's literally it.

Instead of whining about muh motivation just do what you need to do. Anything above or below this is mental masturbation and doesn't matter.

Attached: 7bbb16793ce47cf60e95ee651791f52265a1691bff0df0bab768a276eef97c68.png (739x748, 311.76K)

based

Buddhists would maybe argue you need both the correct action and the correct reasoning for the action. The correct action for the wrong reason, and the incorrect action for the right reason, are both wrong.

When right thought and right action are aligned, good things happen. Squint a little and motivation could be construed as the 'correct thought' component.

Bullshit. Motivation is a precursor to action. Motivation != desire. They are two different words for a reason. Motivation + ability = action. Desire can lead to motivation but is not motivation.

Where the fuck did you get this image, OP?

/thread

stfu fedora tipping faggots

passively and subconsciously motivated to shitpost

Wrong intention. Wrong action. And worship of an overly simplistic perspective. "Get off your ass instead of talking about it" is absolutely valid, but it's not the end of the question.

This.
Masturbation makes you docile effective immediately, and social media saps your attention and time, take both of those away and you will have a better attention span, more free time, and a will to fuck things (figuratively in this instance)
this helps with the other two, your discipline will also become stronger over time the more you train it, discipline and restrain actually grant you more freedom, as you are no longer enslaved by your desires.
Either you become the master, or you will be the slave, there is no other option.