Some arrogant inconsiderate cunt just turned off all my extensions

Some arrogant inconsiderate cunt just turned off all my extensions.

Where can I find my Tampermonkey scripts on the filesystem? (win10)

Attached: 1200px-Firefox_Logo,_2017.svg.png (1200x1200, 254.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1548973.
gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/AMO/Policy/Reviews-2019-05
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1548973
nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html
lesbianswhotech.org/speakers/emma-humphries/
falkon.org/
twitter.com/firefox/status/1124527050490933248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

about:config
xpinstall.signatures.required to false
xpinstall.whitelist.required to false

Stop using a browser created by SJW's, problem goes away.

sitting comfy in Chromium.

Back to palememe i guess

I really need an alternative to this piece of shit now.

Holy fuck, this also just happened to me about 30 minutes ago. Is this the true cuckening of firefox?

Attached: 1366054028270.jpg (625x400, 52.75K)

Kek, this.
I told them but the replies where always:

I forgot the best of all:
Back in the day this was what it's all about.
And I don't think it'd be impossible to make a browser faster than chrome.

Same, happened a few minutes ago in the middle of a session.

Normie internet is hell holy fuck.

Didn't work. Every extension still disabled.

Attached: jennifer.gif (500x391, 1.15M)

its the price we must pay for diversity!

Restart the fucking browser after changing the config, genius.

Why?

Cert expired: bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1548973.
Turn off captcha goddammit

I did, nigger

worked for me. Still gonna jump ship because they're apparently going to rape most add ons in june anyways. The great cuckening is coming for us

Go back in (system) time.

More info about the sexual act in june?

couple of minutes and multiple threads already
I am surprised that people still use furry fox. Haven't used it in a decade or more (Not since Firefox 2)

then mention what you use, cuck

Did that too ( by 1 month), rebooted system entirely. Still nothing works. I'd like to switch browsers but they're all shit. None of them have the extensions I need.

I am a google slave. We're all going down anyways.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11.43K)

I need the speed even if the cost is turning me into a node for the JEWnet. I NEED THE SPEED

I have 2 firefox profiles, one of them is hardened (default), the other one is just ublock origin with a few tweaks (guest). The guest profile got cucked, the default one didn't, but I don't know what's the exact difference that made it like that.

>using (((quantum)))
you were asking for it tbh

52.9.0 ESR here, happened to me too.

How else am i supposed to be secure? They HAVE to be able to remotely update and control my experience user. It's for my own good and you should enable it too. Join us now and stay (((secure)))

You deserve this.
gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/

I don't like this timeline where a web browser can be such an unbelievable piece of shit. I haven't seen an add online in YEARS.

Nice shitpost, faggot. Why don't you do a little research before spewing your diarrhea all over the thread? It affects many versions of firefag, not just the newest.

what fork of firefox is actually good? tired of this bullshit

Don't worry everyone Pozilla is(will be) working hard to have this fixed ASAP. Right after the weekend is over :^)

Why the fuck do they feel the need to anally rape us all? Why can't we just be left alone?

Attached: Kakyoin_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (720x540 106.64 KB, 1.75M)

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/AMO/Policy/Reviews-2019-05

Slight policy change. Not sure if it will actually affect anything but could be setting up for easier rejection of unfavorable ad ons

>!install gentoo!

My add-ons still work on Firefox since I de-trannied it. I also have fully cloned everything over to Waterfox and made a similar set on UG chromium.
You should've been anticipating something this for a while now and making contingency plans.
The best solution to most of your problems might be to install Waterfox, it can automatically port over all the stuff you had on firefox. Just remember that you need to clean up Waterfox too, it's not all that much better than FF when it comes to default telemetry.

That's not what your shitpost was about.

Attached: Screenshot_20190503_192608.png (686x185, 27.52K)

yes it was, you used a tranny version and are now being raped in the ass by said tranny
you shouldn't have trusted the tranny in the first place

But none of what you posted is relevant.
I didn't have automatic updates on.
I have an older version of firefag.
And you need to stop writing like a nigger.

Ah, thanks user, but you really should cut down on the shitposts.

So what you're saying is your problems just happened by magic? My firefox is 100% intact.That means somehow, somewhere, you were irresponsible.

I have waterfox and it is still affecting me. How come?

Setting up for a big swing here I see, now knock it home, user

Everything I have said is 100% truth, no shitposts about it.
Make sure you look into what to disable in the Waterfox configurations.

Strawman
Maybe you got lucky?
Perhaps, just not sure what the issue is, not yet anyway.

*Or rather, not sure what I could have done to cause it.

It's a problem with the addon verification servers, not a specific program update.

You can make a shitty post and still tell the truth, faggot. Watch:

This is actually very likely, like I said, I have disabled a ton of stuff in my browsers to make sure they make no unsolicited connections.

I get that you're mad about your add-ons but ultimately what I'm say is it's really not anyone's fault but your own (and Mozilla's).

I'm not though, faggot. Just because I call you a fag for making a post that assaulted my eyes, and because you said something silly, does not mean I am mad. You likely have me confused for the other user you're fighting with.

wow, so many retards on Zig Forums

Like you? Write like a human bean.

reported

WHET THE FUKC. I am seeing ads EVERYWHERE. Why is there nothing on Adblock's official site about this? Did it happen like... just this second?

Attached: adblock firefox.PNG (660x126, 25.06K)

you deserve it

I use Brave and Firefox. I like Firefox because it doesn't use Windows proxy settings, so I can proxy in one browser while barebacking through Firefox.

inb4

On Windows, you can temporarily change the system date for just firefox by using something like:
nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html

This will fuck up your history, but it's faster than installing another browser. If your extensions still won't show up you have to reinstall them from Firefox's addon site (all settings are kept).

Long-term solutions:

Was about to post exactly this.

Something about winfags and how they need to get out, idk.

Pretty sure it exists somewhere, idk if it actually works though.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

actually just realized that it affected me too, my shit is gone. Oh shit nigger, oh fuck, man!
I'm gonna see if I can track down that ungoogled-chromium I heard about and go from there.

You won't do anything nigger.

Oy gevalt! Those add ons are vewy problematic!

How many anons do you think got fucked by this? (as in doxed level fucked)

I'm not being affected by any of this at all using ESR.

Regarding this
Isn't Firefox dying from a shrinking marketshare? Isn't addons the only thing keeping it afloat?
Is making addons even more fucking tedious for developers really the fucking solution in this desperate situation?
Geez

Is not working for people? It works for me.

I'm using ghacks' user.js script on a regular Firefags and everything is fine

Attached: 1494823049203612382747.jpg (640x480, 52.15K)

Heh time to switch to Palemoon. Seems like there's too many blacks and women in Mozilla. How incompetent do they have to be to not renew their cert? If they have the ability to disable all extensions remotely then think about the other possibilities

Attached: 1556938947.png (1029x682, 79.81K)

palemoon? the outdated browser with piss poor security made by a furfag? no thanks.

Attached: emma-at-sf-all-hands-18-web.png (800x1067 577.14 KB, 201.29K)

The more I think about it, I don't even like firefox all that much. It's kinda lame that it just force stops any browser downloads because "lol slow internet"

lesbianswhotech.org/speakers/emma-humphries/

in chromium browsers you have to pass it as argument

I like the button. They should put it in the main menu to make it more accessible.

there's this incomplete and shitty browser you can use.
falkon.org/

Konqueror already exists and works, kinda. Why does KDE need another web browser? They really love duplicating software they already made.

I think Konqueror is gecko based and this new shit is webkit based. Don't quote me on that, though.

you can, but it uses windows' proxy settings by default. not sure what it does with other OS's. but who cares anyway?

Konqeror uses Qt WebEngine, which is based off of chromium's blink.

More responses here than on the Reddit threads... pathetic.

queer

I think I found them.

C:\Users\[ME]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[random].default\browser-extension-data\[email protected]\storage.js.migrated

All in one file no line breaks.

Reddit is full of Mozilla apologists and tech illiterates, what did you expect

what else did you expect?

about:debugging
Click the Load Temporary Add-on button
C:\Users\[ME]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[random].default\extensions
[email protected]
copy paste tampermonkey user scripts to chrome

Falkon is pretty good. If I had to switch to anything else, it would be either this or Icecat.

Falkon (formerly Qupzilla) has been around for almost a decade now.

Attached: 1490485176244.jpg (850x1145, 145.78K)

twitter.com/firefox/status/1124527050490933248

This is almost as bad as Valve and Bethesda introducing paid mods holy shit, what do I use now.

Attached: 1465846228837.jpg (1280x776, 142.14K)

at least you can actually install security addons there

Doesn't work unless you're either on Linux or using Developer Edition or Nightly on other OSes, because Mozilla doesn't think you should be able to disable their nanny bullshit in most cases.

Reminder to check the expiration dates of our certificates. First thing I'll do on Monday at work

Attached: 32b11a58dc6c8263babfd96b817427ef662c4aebcc2f74f07716d4a82077ce40.png (431x551, 95.31K)

i switched all my Zig Forums browsing to brave for the time being

""""Fix"""" out on AMO for new add-ons and incoming for Fx

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-04 Certificate issue causing add-ons to be disabled or fail to install.png (712x193, 12.06K)

only pic of caitlin i could find. can't seem to locate any public social media to see if she's an sjw, but just look at her... she screams sjw

Attached: 30f7c049cdca23935d1a9cd53341ac22.jpg (720x720, 72.91K)

how much market share do you think firecux is going to lose over this? i imagine thousands or tens of thousands of people temporarily switching to another browser to avoid ads, but deciding they like the new browser better

i should have said tens or hundreds of thousands... maybe even millions

I'm curious what they're going to do. If it's a cert expiration, don't they have to cut a new build and push it out as an update to replace the cert?

Even noscript on the Tor browser is broken by this bug.

Why not just renew the cert?

:^)

afaik it's not that easy, since Fx won't auto-update any add-on whose cert has been rescinded, any add-on whose cert no longer works needs to be updated manually
At the very least they need to make changes to the add-on update logic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-04 Mozilla Add-ons ( mozamo) Twitter.png (588x121, 16.44K)

1. She's a community moderator. Who gives a shit?
2. I found another picture in 5 seconds. Doubly retarded.

Whatever they do will require a new build.