All computers since 2003 can read your keystrokes, screen, files

Full remote backdoor available in all Intel and AMD computers since 2003
All your keystrokes, screens, files can be remotely read or modified on demand at any time by MOSSAD, even if your PC is turned off. That includes your encryption password.
Pre-PSP and pre-ME cpu's are not safe. ASF and DASH are previous versions of PSP/ME botnet. ASF --> DASH --> ME/PSP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alert_Standard_Format
Alert Standard Format (ASF) (also sometimes referred to as Alert Standard Forum, Alerting Specifications Forum, Alert Specification Function, etc.) is a DMTF standard for remote monitoring, management and control of computer systems in both OS-present and OS-absent environments.

dmtf.org/standards/dash
>DASH provides support for the redirection of KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) and text consoles, as well as USB and media, and supports the management of software updates, BIOS (Basic Input Output System), batteries, NIC (Network Interface Card), MAC and IP addresses, as well as DNS and DHCP configuration. DASH specifications also address operating system status, opaque data management, and more.
they can access your keyboard, video, mouse over the internet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desktop_and_mobile_Architecture_for_System_Hardware
Desktop and mobile Architecture for System Hardware (DASH) is a Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF) standard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology
>Intel confirmed a Remote Elevation of Privilege bug (CVE-2017-5689, SA-00075) in its Management Technology on May 1, 2017.[12] Every Intel platform with either Intel Standard Manageability, Active Management Technology, or Small Business Technology, from Nehalem in 2008 to Kaby Lake in 2017 has a remotely exploitable security hole in the ME. [13][14] Some manufacturers, like Purism[15] and System76[16] are already selling hardware with Intel Management Engine disabled to prevent the remote exploit. Additional major security flaws in the ME affecting a very large number of computers incorporating Management Engine, Trusted Execution Engine, and Server Platform Services firmware, from Skylake in 2015 to Coffee Lake in 2017, were confirmed by Intel on November 20, 2017 (SA-00086).

archivecaslytosk.onion/GN3h4
amd.com/en/technologies/security-manageability

archivecaslytosk.onion/XNmxw
developer.amd.com/tools-for-dmtf-dash/
>Client systems that support out-of-band management help IT administrators perform tasks independent of the power state of the machine or the state of the operating system. Examples of out-of-band management tasks include: 1) Securely starting up a system remotely, even if it is currently powered off; 2) Viewing asset inventory information for a system that is powered off; 3) Retrieving health information about system components even if the OS is unavailable.

(body too long)

Other urls found in this thread:

archivecaslytosk.onion/N6GmV
xml.coverpages.org/ni2007-03-23-a.html
archivecaslytosk.onion/tnVWG
computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9014180
archivecaslytosk.onion/5xcum
networkcomputing.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=198500136
archivecaslytosk.onion/yVdyO
tomshardware.com/reviews/vpro-amt-management-kvm,3003-13.html
web.archive.org/web/2/https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/vpro-amt-management-kvm,3003-13.html
ssi.gouv.fr/uploads/IMG/pdf/csw-trustnetworkcard.pdf
archivecaslytosk.onion/K7a8t
tenable.com/plugins/nessus/45555
archivecaslytosk.onion/BquXS
dmtf.org/sites/default/files/standards/documents/DSP2014_1.1.0.pdf
archivecaslytosk.onion/Uu8eI
h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01944865
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_700_chipset_series
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_800_chipset_series
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Management_Engine
archivecaslytosk.onion/8uWfI
support.symantec.com/en_US/article.HOWTO47637.html
archivecaslytosk.onion/MTAYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Management_Mode
anonfile.com/QfE7Rbs9n5/SecureComms1063871.html_pdf
archive.ph/fT0mB
anonfile.com/x9V6R3s6ne/All_computers_since_2003_can_read_your_keystrokes_screen_files_1064555.html_pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIA_C7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archivecaslytosk.onion/N6GmV
xml.coverpages.org/ni2007-03-23-a.html
>Since the DMTF's Desktop and Mobile Working Group (DMWG) was announced, the group has attracted more than 180 members from over different companies, demonstrating a strong commitment by vendors and users across the industry to collaborate on this effort. Statements of support for the new DASH Initiative have been provided by (((AMD))), (((Avocent))), (((Broadcom))), (((Dell))), (((HP))), (((IBM))), (((Intel))), (((Microsoft))), (((Novell))), (((NVIDIA))), (((Symantec))), and (((WBEM Solutions))).
>Extra emphasis has been placed in the development of DASH to enable lightweight implementations which are architecturally consistent. This has been done to enable a full spectrum of implementations without sacrificing the richness of the CIM heritage. This includes software-only solutions and small footprint firmware solutions. Emphasis has been placed on ensuring that these implementations will be interoperable, independent of implementation, CPU architecture, chipset solutions, vendor or operating environment.

>"As a leader in industry standards for PC manageability for over two decades and as a founding member of the DMTF, Intel supports DASH as another advancement for IT as we move into the WS-Management era," said Gregory Bryant, vice president and general manager of Intel's Digital Office Platform Division. "Intel vPro technology was originally designed to support a seamless transition to this new standard, and our 2007 product roadmap enables one of the industry's first DASH and WS-Management supported enterprise PCs through our next-generation Intel vPro technology."
>"As a founding member of the DASH working group and key contributor to the specification, AMD is pleased to see the broad adoption of DASH in the industry," said Terri Hall, vice president, Software Alliances and Solutions, AMD.

>The DMTF works closely with its Alliance Partners, including (...) Federation Against Software Theft (FAST)

archivecaslytosk.onion/tnVWG
computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9014180
>DASH will use another better-known DMTF specification, Web Services for Management (WS-Management), to enable management software to pull status information from PC hardware components and peripherals stored in flash memory, Bumpus said. That would allow machines that are "out-of-band," or not running normally, to be diagnosed and even fixed remotely. Most existing management software and monitoring technology rely on software agents running on the machines to send back status information, said Lars Ewe, a division marketing manager at AMD Inc., which is a supporter of DASH. But software agents don't work if the machine's operating system can't boot because the latter is hung, corrupted by a virus, or not yet deployed. "If you have a savvy administrator, DASH will let him diagnose whether an operating system is fried and let him remote boot it with a gold standard image of the OS," Ewe said. Or "if the hard drive is dead, you can see that. Or you can wake up a PC and read the POST BIOS test data, as long as the power isn't totally switched off." [...] Bumpus predicted that PCs with DASH capabilities will start shipping within the next six to 12 months. He declined to predict how long it would take for DASH to become mainstream, but noted that DASH's predecessor, Alert Standard Format (ASF), was introduced in mid-2003 and is now used in "tens of millions" of PCs, mostly within businesses.

(body too long)

archivecaslytosk.onion/5xcum
networkcomputing.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=198500136

archivecaslytosk.onion/yVdyO
tomshardware.com/reviews/vpro-amt-management-kvm,3003-13.html
web.archive.org/web/2/https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/vpro-amt-management-kvm,3003-13.html
>This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.
What are they hiding from us? Did this article leak too much information to us, goys?

ssi.gouv.fr/uploads/IMG/pdf/csw-trustnetworkcard.pdf
Alert Standard Format exploits

archivecaslytosk.onion/K7a8t
tenable.com/plugins/nessus/45555

archivecaslytosk.onion/BquXS
dmtf.org/sites/default/files/standards/documents/DSP2014_1.1.0.pdf
can remotely start your PC even if you use wireless NIC

archivecaslytosk.onion/Uu8eI
h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01944865
so it doesn't matter if you install GNU/Linux, because DASH botnet works independent of OS, it doesn't even require any OS

(body too long)

even old AMD chipsets had this botnet. even 10+ year old laptops contain DASH or it's predecessor, ASF.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_800_chipset_series
special chip in your old motherboard dedicated for DASH botnet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Management_Engine
>Intel motherboards. It is a part of Intel Active Management Technology, which allows system administrators to perform tasks on the machine remotely[5]. System administrators can use it to turn the computer on and off, and they can login remotely into the computer regardless of whether or not an operating system is installed.[6]
>The Intel Management Engine always runs as long as the motherboard is receiving power, even when the computer is turned off.

(((they))) can disable ME for themselves. it has to be enabled only for goys.

archivecaslytosk.onion/8uWfI
support.symantec.com/en_US/article.HOWTO47637.html
ASF = DASH = AMT = PSP
same botnet, it started decades ago with ASF. 15 year old laptops contain ASF. They kept improving it and adding more features.

We need to discuss, investigate, decide which is last desktop and mobile system that we can safely use. It turns out pre-PSP AMD like AMD FX are not safe.

Spread information about this botnet everywhere.

Thank you for the information user. I also like to point out that ASF was created in 2001, or at least in terms of public knowledge. These may have been implemented in secret beforehand, but became known due to the security state created post-9/11. I do not know what non-x86 systems are safe, but it is apparent that ARM and SPARC have something fishy. In ARM processors like the Raspi, there is something called a VideoCore. This has acess to RAM, and the ability to boot from cold at all times. SPARC, would imagine, might have something considering how close Sun was to the US government in the 90s, but I haven't found much on this yet. Keep up the good work, user.

Loads fine for me.

DASH needs motherboard-level support and as far as I can tell, that is pretty rare outside of business class shit because the vendors can demand extra bucks for it. Mine certainly doesn't support it. Can't find much about ASF but I'd expect something similar.

Attached: vpro-amt-fullpage.png (1059x7989, 659.56K)

(((Modern))) ARM is a botnet

Maybe we should be using x86, but very old ones?
(((performance))) is a meme. people were using computers 20 years ago for same tasks that we do today (email, web browsing, office work, watching videos and music, games). the only reason we can't today is because of shit operating systems and shit software, bloat.
if we remove bloat and start making and using quality OS and software, we could comfortably use very old x86 (or non x86) CPU's

also, never use direct ethernet cable internet connection with DHCP. this type of connection is easiest to use by hardware backdoors

do you have proofs, sources? all publicly accessible sources tell that ASF or DASH is present in all post 2003-2004 computers (mobile and desktop), even the cheapest consumer shit laptops

for example
it is built into chipset

maybe they want you to pay for DASH if you want to use it in your business, but doesn't mean DASH can't be used by (((them))) on your PC, that has DASH built into hardware

I think part of the problem with the suggestion for old hardware is that some people straight up need to use modern hardware because of school or work. I don't want to give too much away, but every semester, I sadly have 2 or so classes that require a bloated javascript website.I try to have a very secure enviroment for when I need to do these assignments, but otherwise I try use software that is respecting.
I do agree that software is bloated, and the creation of more efficient software is necessary, but this is sadly not a possibility for many.

but how old can we go? a lot of software requires SSE2 instructions

can consider quitting school and work
can consider having separate PC for personal use and for public use (school, work, etc)
can consider running (((modern))) OS in a virtual machine just to do what's necessary for school and work

I think if you need to access such website you can still use very old PC. Where is the problem?

I don't believe that

I literally posted one in the post you quoted. You can also check MB vendors.
It's true that this is no guarantee it isn't still in there, but at that point you'd be better off by dropping x86 altogether.

if thats true then why cant i use that on any machine? some should support it but theres no way to configure it or use it

Oh, I do have a seperate PC for these things running a modern operating system. Sorry, I was likely complaining for nothing. The PC in use has coreboot, and again I try to mitigate modern computing pitfalls as much as possible on it.

As for >I think if you need to access such website you can still use very old PC. Where is the problem?
I tried acessing said website with a PIII and it kernel panic'd OpenBSD, and would lock up GNU/Linux for a very long time.

I'm generally cynical, and I do not believe that the modern nicities people have could just be traded away for privacy. This is something I hold to be true. It is admirable and something to be worked towards to create and use non-controlled software and hardware as you suggested.

you did not post any mobo/chipset/laptop model

goyim, because it was not made to be used by you, the real purpose of this is so it can be used by (((them))) to access and control every PC in the world

sounds like a problem with software/OS/drivers or too small amount of RAM. GNU/Linux is shit at managing swap so you have to buy a lot of RAM

ASF was not the first iteration of this botnet

archivecaslytosk.onion/MTAYA

but not sure if this was embedded into every motherboard like ASF, DMTF, ME/PSP

Take your meds and stop shitting up this board with conspiracy shit.

The python tool me_cleaner.py can remove most of ME and set the HAP bit to make it unoperable. Even works on non-coreboot/libreboot boards as all it needs is the BIOS update and modifies it to remove ME. AMD users and post skylake intel users are screwed though.

omg, give me a fucking break.
IPMI is meant for servers and is used everywhere to remotely manage them. or do you want to head down to the datacenter and plug into a serial console?

Yes because that means the five year old script kiddy has to do the same to access it. But unlike you the five year old script kiddy would be barred entrace to the data center. Its inherenly better to install software that works sanely and is stable/secure to begin with so that you never have issues as to walk down with a serial terminal.
I just imagined someone walking up to a warehouse building carrying an ancient z80 board with a vt100 and appropriate cables to do exactly that. It is indeed possible.

If you're this paranoid simply don't connect your computer to the internet. Use a third party computer or phone exclusively for online only things you cannot do any other way and other wise avoid all internet usage.

Only an idiot wouldn't assume anything you do online isn't recorded.

do you have proof me_cleaner.py and HAP bit fully removes it? do you have proof there are no other backdoors in Intel CPU and chipsets?

but which AMD users?
We need to define what is last safe AMD and Intel

Pentium 3, don't know for AMD
But those are slow as fuck, dude.

this is all a meme anyway. for example if you use a wifi dongle, to send or receive any packets you have to know the key which the ME won't know because to know the key it would have to parse the kernel's memory and to do that it would need to have its software updated every time the kernel changes or it would quickly become incompatible. if you use a simple ethernet DHCP connection then maybe but then again I wonder how many ethernet cards would allow a secondary kernel to read or send packets through it without knowledge of the driver's structures in memory, and whether that would cause a kernel panic or at least crashing the network card driver on the primary kernel. I wager not many. the Intel ME and the PSP are designed to either work when the main system is offline or work in cooperation with the primary OS, to actually use the networking hardware without coordination with the primary kernel or having regular updates is very non-trivial. plus ignoring the knowledge about the keys and coordination with the main kernel, most OSes either don't have drivers for most wifi dongles or require downloading them every time a new one is connected. Linux is the only one that more or less works out of the box for most of them. Minix belongs to the first one, it doesn't even have drivers for most wifi dongles, and probably even for most ethernet cards. so your main worry is using the default ethernet port on the motherboard with a simple DHCP connection with no form of authentication or encryption (because it could be pre-emptively arranged to work with the ME software stack). even non DHCP connections could probably be sniffed for IP settings. anything more complex than that and you just likely broke the NSA's wiretap. also it's probably not a problem for 99% of us mortals, because the NSA wouldn't want to potentially waste their backdoors (by packet inspection on the part of the victim or ISPs and some form of patch coming out of it) with low priority targets and risk leaks confirming their methods to the public that for now are just speculation.
IMO people should be more worried about thing such as the possibility of blocking connections to "legacy" IPs (as I'm pretty sure they'll call it) for low level consumers and just allowing connections to Faceberg and Joogle (and browsing kosher pages through a transparent proxy included by default on chrome by the later) and setting up networks based on ham radio and physical media transfers. also useful after the zombie apocalypse. cell towers will unfortunately be useless without internet fiber optic links as the call routing happens in the cloud
homework for anyone reading: compile a list of "dumb pipe" geostationary VHF and UHF sats that could be (legally or otherwise) used by rebels in a difficult situation

This. I have a dedicated Internet shitposting machine that stores nothing of value in persistent memory. I have an airgapped machine that stores my super secret tomes of immortality.

I don't know about WLan USB dongles but I have yet to see a WLan chip Windows doesn't immediately recognize.
It is a problem for exactly those 99.99% of us mortals.

Attached: 9267dc178270705d8111d95b15dd187a4ad49725904d6c2726c7649e6a3745de.png (540x300, 20.25K)

Because the source clearly says that there isn't any (for consumers), you moron. How about you show us a consumer board that does support it, since it's you who's claiming that all AMD shit is fucked? So far, your interpretation looks like typical Zig Forums schizo conspiracy. And that is completely fine, but keep that shit on Zig Forums.

You're the only one who mentioned Zig Forums, user. This is a discussion about safe computing platforms. It is apparent you are trying to create an aggresive accusation and discussion for no reason, than to perhaps derail the thread. Someone could be a libertarian or socialist and be skeptical of modern survaillance states.

Oh look, it's >>>/trannypol/
Go back to sucking your BOs dick and being a corporate whore!

Attached: absolutely_disgraceful..webm (640x360, 501.52K)

I've worked with lots of USB wifi dongles over the last 10 years from different models and brands, Windows never recognized ANY of them. I had to manually install third-party drivers for all of them. I don't doubt there exist some that have built-in drivers in Windows, but probably not many.

Of course native support for built-in notebook wifi chipsets is another story.

>>(((them)))
I'm not an idiot, user.
I'd welcome civil discussion, but that's hardly possible with someone who sees jews behind every user that doubts his claims. See - a typical Zig Forumsnigger retorting with nothing but namecalling instead of providing some sort of proof that consumer boards can be exploited.

While initially special SL versions were required for SMM, Intel incorporated SMM in its mainline 486 and Pentium processors in 1993. AMD implemented Intel's SMM with the Am386 processors in 1991.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Management_Mode

slow is not a problem, but lack of SSE2 instructions is a big problem

many people on desktop use ethernet connection
99.9% of laptop users use bundled wifi card, for which ME has drivers and everything

(((Intel))) ME and PSP work both without operating system and with operating system. If you want your PC to work you also need some drivers in your operating system. drivers and operating systems can cooperate with ME and PSP and give them internet connection. ME and PSP could also store last network setup (if you use manual IP for ethernet) and try it even when PC is turned off

maybe such wifi dongles are a protection against ME and PSP, maybe not
but majority of people use wifi card shipped with their laptop or they use ethernet connection in case of desktop. those cards can be fully exploited by the ME and PSP

possible, but not proven
and do not forget that ME and PSP is not only about internet connection behind your back. those botnets can do anything, they could steal your encryption passwords and store them in special memory, they could modify your files, add backdoors to binary software on your PC, or even edit your source code in case you are software developer

false. NSA is not focused on "terrorists", they record everyone and everything they can
also, why don't you care about activists and whistleblowers?

this is interesting concept and worth trying, but I see many problems with it. PC without internet is useless, how would you update your OS, install new software, download things? if you will physically move data between two computers (internet machine and airgapped one) you might transfer malware

you did not understand this thread and the article you talk about
DASH botnet is physically implanted and present on every chipset from last 15 years
what the article says is, you (consumer) cannot use it to manage your PC. it is not available to you
because in reality, DASH was not developed for remote management for companies or consumers. it was developed as backdoor for CIA and MOSSAD. but they needed some official explanation in case someone found those chips, so they pretend DASH is so "we" can remotely manage "our" computers

when you install drivers for it, what stops windows from cooperating with ME/PSP to allow them to send/receive anything they want?
maybe ME/PSP won't be able to use the chip with PC turned off, but when windows is started, it can cooperate. linux too, with the use of systemd botnet

and most normies got brainwashed into smartphones and notebooks, which have all of their components integrated or chosen in factory

why GNU isn't developing their own CPU and chipsets? open hardware

If you have another Internet connection active at the moment it'll auto-download the drivers from MS servers.
Yet you didnd't address the technical arguments I presented.

yeah, don't do that. at least set up a router with some kind of encryption scheme between the computer and the internet
again, it cannot use a wifi connection even if it has the drivers for it because it encrypts everything with a key that only the OS and the AP know about, and you need to know this key to send any packets. unless it's an open network.
>(((Intel))) ME and PSP work both without operating system and with operating system.
it's actually easier for it to work without OS or when the PC is off. trying to use a piece of hardware while another operating system is using it is hard if possible at all, it's not just a matter of including the right driver because you have to be aware of the other OS actions and coordinate your activity with it. we'd have to study the datasheets to know for sure whether it is doable for any given chip.
show me the lines in the Linux kernel where it cooperates with the ME or the PSP
not with active attacks, and especially not with the ME/PSP stuff. again, NO public accounts of unauthorized packets coming from the ME/PSP have ever been published on the Internet. finding out for yourself whether it is communicating is easy to do, just set up a linux pc as a router in between an idling computer and the net and run wireshark on it.
if you are a high value target you should assume all silicon and software is compromised.
they shouldn't be using the internet at all. just an offline laptop that should be used while covered in tinfoil or some other metallic container that's connected to ground to prevent TEMPEST attacks (or in the middle of nowhere to ensure no fed presence although that won't protect you against active implants beaming to satellites) and use optical media for external data storage, kept in a safe while not in use to prevent physical attacks.
if you MUST send the info through the internet then get a second laptop that can't be traced back to you, find an open wifi network with no cameras, boot up a live distro, and use the aforementioned cd-roms to load the info and send it through the internet. problem is when they trace it back and see that laptop connecting from another AP they're gonna send the police right away. spoofing MAC might help but there could be other ways to fingerprint it. Tor might or might not help, because it sticks out like a sore thumb and might be compromised anyways through a myriad of ways.
if you're a whistleblower I'd say it's not worth it unless you have a video of Hillary killing a baby or something, because chances they'll find you are high. it might be safer to do in person meetings than use the internet, although the russian spies a couple years back were caught anyways. still might be a better option if you manage to avoid physical surveillance (like by meeting in remote places, but in that case watch out for tracking devices in your car). also here's a trick these people could use: to hide large-ish amounts of data in plain sight, (all this from a live cd) create a file in your windows partition with random data. then overwrite it with your encrypted data. then delete the file. your encrypted data will still remain on the platter. if anybody questions why you have large amounts of random data on your disk, say all you did was run
dd if=/dev/urandom of=myfile.bin && rm myfile.bin
to wipe the partition's free space to delete remnants of old files for privacy reasons. obviously your encrypted data has to be headerless, this can be done with plain dm-crypt. or just hide flash drives in remote or hard to access places
if you're an activist then for the most part you don't need to send sensitive data through the internet anyways so keep it off internet connected systems

optical media ensures the transfer is one-way only, so you can bring in updates, software, etc. but if you never write CDs on the machine with secret info then nothing will leak. if you need to bring out info you can do it through an old text-only printer without leaking unknown data.
producing CPUs and then auditing one of them for each produced batch with an electron microscope would be extremely expensive. and if they aren't audited then you can't know your adversary didn't put some extra logic in the mask without your knowledge
trustable silicon is a pipe dream. closest you can get is FPGAs because it'd extremely hard to adulterate the logic on the fly

GNU has a clear and distinct mission: their mission is advance the world of free software by developing the GNU OS. The matter of designing and manufacturing computer hardware is not a part of the mission. The FSF's mission is an advocacy group for the ideal of user software freedom. The matter of designing and manufacturing computer hardware is not a part of the mission. They will happily partner with projects that are interested in open hardware designs, but they will not take the initiative to nurture this direction.

durr

Unsupported assertion. Furthermore, board manufacturers are quite greedy. if they could get a marketable feature with simple software switch and thus match the intel boards, there's no way they wouldn't do it at least on some boards.

Fags think they can espace hell.. but it is too late now.
Give up with privacy, embrace the BOTNET, what are you waiting for ?

*escape

TY user. Is my assumption correct that every encryption tool provided by router manufacturer is compromised at this point? Will flashing openWRT on router and proper config provide any substantial secutity benefit? Im not very good with networking.

why don't you kill yourself?

Also Butlerian DJhad when?

Theoretically nothing, but my point is that it's unlikely to be able to use it with the PC turned off.

how can people like you even use computers.. with that kind of paranoia you probably think that its spying on you even if its off and all cables and power sources are unplugged

Support RISC-V

Attached: RISCV.png (512x512, 27.79K)

Fuck off, glow in the dark nigger. It's a fact that every pice if hardware is backdoored by at least the USA.

turn off the computer then instead of screeching here. its the only way to avoid it and you arent doing it.

Good thing I have a Pentium 3-
FUCK

you first

Glownigger detected.

i said nothing about encryption there. just said that paranoid fucks like you should turn the computer off if you really want to avoid the botnet. also that glownigger thing is one of the overused memes so i just ignore it. at this point its in the same category with incel which i also ignore since its used by people who dont have any real arguments against what i said.

And what it is that you've said you glownigger?
You laughed at people trying to fing the safer way of using existing technology. That's all you've got you NIGGER. Now rope your neck.
Classic derailment.

You niggers need to be less obvious.

lololololol

the thing is that there is no safe tech. if you connect it to the internet then its botnet and if you are near other botnet devices then you might be on the botnet anyway even if you didnt own any computers. you can keep screeching about it but there wont ever be such tech available for you. if theres something then it will cost way more than you would want to pay for it and you would need a special room too to be safe and that costs even more.

The only one here screeching is you- about how others are trying to mitigate the damage that's already been done to privacy or security.

Attached: bother someone else.png (267x300, 115.65K)

based. I recommedn living innawoods like Ted Kaczynski with or without letterbombs

This.
Feds and jews can also use sonar to 3d map your face and benis but not if you do not have mic or speakers, or if they are in use if you do have them.

It also requires there to be information stored in RAM which is preventable with proper machine selection and opsec controls. In a live amnesic setting there is only risk in-session but not between sessions.

Also, this type of shit is a reminder to
ROLL YOUR OWN ONE-TIME CRYPTO

But the motherboard can be read with javascript so how is this different ? Can't you spoof the processor id ?

it's in systemd

linux pc with proprietary network card won't show you. network card manufacturers are ordered to hide those packets
also me/psp might be activated by special packets. for example, they look for dangerous people (tor/vpn users), they send special packet to those people, those packets activate full surveillance mode in me/psp

tor definitely helps. either they won't be able to find original IP, or they will be able but after long time, which gives you time to flee and to destroy all evidence

then let's do it. if we don't have money, let's steal it from jews. I am not joking

then let's use FPGA

software cannot be free if it runs on non-free hardware
hardware and software work in tandem, you cannot run software without hardware

it's not the board manufacturers that put ASF/DASH/ME/PSP. the chipset manufacturer does, Intel and AMD

no, because they are not allowed to. they (Intel and AMD) get paid from jews and NSA to implant those backdoors, if they made consumers use it, soon someone could find holes or the true behaviour of the system

you are the jew that says
you are wrong jew, because there are levels to botnet. we can get less botnet by:
-using complicated network connection like chinese USB wifi dongles, second old PC as firewall
-using old CPU and chipsets
-avoiding systemd and windows 10
-using VIA cpu and chipset instead of Intel and AMD
-using two computers (one with internet connection, one without internet)

Show me the lines in the systemd where it cooperates with the ME or the PSP

Software can be free if it runs on non-free hardware
Hardware and software work in tandem, you cannot run software without hardware

that is beyond retarded user. use whats tried and tested, dont get pwned for being a BAKA

Yes
Maybe, especially if you use it to monitor traffic and block ICMP, disallow UPnP and block other unnecessary stuff. But that takes time and effort on your part. Also the thing is, if you're worried about ME you shouldn't use the Internet at all. The NSA has lots of 0-days on every OS, and they will use them before having to pull the big guns (hardware exploits).
Every couple years a new arbitrary code execution exploit on Loonix surfaces that allows you to pwn systems by just sending malformed IP packets. It's reasonable to assume the feds know about them years before they come out to the public, thus allowing them to own any system they really need to access (they won't do the most effective attacks except against high priority targets though, because you have a limited number of times you can use an exploit before people find out and patch it).
But I'll tell you what the lowest hanging fruit is: install Wireshark and find out what servers your PC is talking to, it might surprise you (won't show you connections from well written rootkits though).

And the proof for that is where? Not only does it not make sense (it was available to consumers on intel systems), you just pulled that out of your ass.

HOW does ME capture the hostname of the running OS, WHERE does it store it, and HOW MUCH OTHER DATA does it covertly capture and store while an OS is running?

ok so you get cheap old pci-e network card instead of using motherboards ports, the supposed "hidden os" and bios doesnt have drivers for it
?????

systemd is over 1 million lines. there is no way to check where does it have those lines
how can you be sure it doesn't have those lines?

cannot. botnet hardware will steal your freedoms

proof is in National Security Agency. I work there and will soon leak it

THIS
WAITING FOR EXPLANATION. MAYBE LET'S ASK (((INTEL)))?

maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't underestimate ME capabilities
even if it protects you, it will only protect you when PC is turned off, when PC is turned on, ME can cooperate with operating system and use it to get access to the internet

Trips + dubs of inquisitiveness. Inspiring.
We must destroy and dissolve all (((jews, evil, illuminati, soros, negative, trilateral comission, bildelberg club, negative entities, rothschilds, rockefellers, etc...))) forever.
We are Free.

You are confusing software freedoms with other ideals. Please don't do that.

AMD PSP doesn't touch the network at all. Newer AMD motherboards/bios updates have an option to disable AMD PSP after the system has booted. AMD is MUCH safer in comparison to intel. AMD has even expressed interest in open sourcing the PSP in the past. No sources on hand but have this [redacted] comment:

"They did (external)audits and decided that it is more safe (probably from a business perspective) to keep it closed source. The end." AMD users: see pic for option and try and find it in your bios. I don't want to upgrade my BIOS due to paranoia (I don't have another system to test) but those with new-ish ryzon processors should report their results itt.

TL;DR AMD > Intel for processor security in many, many regards, not just this issue.

Attached: asrock disable psp.jpg (1035x776, 111.82K)

Off topic but in a similar realm, here's a PDF of the recent page "Secure comms" that was archived after a couple days. Perhaps there's some info in it that the controllers of 8ch don't want others to know about. That it was halted so quickly could indicate that 8ch isnt a place for agencies to watch, but is under their control, and especially in regards to projects that allow us untraceable movements.

anonfile.com/QfE7Rbs9n5/SecureComms1063871.html_pdf

Current thread

archive.ph/fT0mB

What a waste of archive.ph server space. You don't have to archive literally every fucking thread filled with your blogposts you dumb nigger. Most of the shit posted already have archive links, you should've made some sort of infograph instead to make your walls of text more digestible but that requires an actual brain.

Attached: retard.png (403x448, 53.25K)

Found the glownigger!

You can "disable" the ME in most computers through the BIOS as well.
Though if you believe the claims of both companies you're gullible as fuck.

Here's a PDF of the current thread for you to save the other URLs to PDF before the alien niggers order the agency kikes to SHUT IT DOWN

anonfile.com/x9V6R3s6ne/All_computers_since_2003_can_read_your_keystrokes_screen_files_1064555.html_pdf

Attached: di.jpg (567x499, 78.96K)

Unfortunately 100% SoC bullshit.

I'm GenX

Attached: 7gkfv1xyv8v21.jpg (640x651, 45.23K)

Smug defeatism will get you nowhere

But are they doing enough?

Attached: Is The Government Spying On Schizophrenics Enough.mp4 (480x360, 6.1M)

What about Elbrus? I won't believe it's botnet unless I see actual proof.

Ahahaha.
not actually funny, but at first I thought it was real news

I won't believe it exists until I can actually acquire one.

haha nope.

What's the point of stating "supported programming platforms" any Turing Complete instruction set should be able to run any compiler and the processor is x64 so it should work the same as any other of the family? Why say "supported programming platforms" that doesn't make any sense?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1568x623, 88.28K)

The architecture is Elbrus 2000.

Oh you were referring to "instruction set" on the wiki page.
That's just emulated with their self baked software side emulator.
Aside from that: Those things are super expensive and only used by the Russian military.

how botnet would this thing be? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIA_C7

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1554925066.mp4 (1280x720, 1.94M)

is VIA the answer to AMD/Intel botnet? VIA boards and cpus do not have ME/PSP
VIA thread
VIA is taiwanese, so not (((American))) and not Chinese

sounds shady as fuck. the only reason why someone would offer this is to collect metadata

What about Open Firmware?

What was the context for this? Was Homer high?

He saw an ad for Clown College, then couldn't stop thinking about clowns.

Is MOSSAD trying to downplay legitimate government overreach by bombarding people with dubious claims of further overreach, thus creating a general feeling of inundation and apathy?

Attached: 3ba1cc88ad54e0a3587fee2f4f671b34.jpg (500x376, 22.71K)

Naw, it's just confirmation of what everyone already knew to begin with: computers are insecure and unreliable.
fucking captcha