Program in c# and javascript because it's the closest thing to lisp you can get a job programming

Program in c# and javascript because it's the closest thing to lisp you can get a job programming.

Attached: 1554696121007.png (998x630 55.79 KB, 347.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

learnbchs.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Technically OCaml and Clojure; being an actual lisp.
But lispfag will tell you those are all unix languages since they're all implemented in C (which really shows how hopeless his argument is).

Instead of C# you could use F# and get at least the functional programming paradigm.

A programming language and its implementation are two distinct, separate concepts.
Just because some implementation of some language is in C doesn't mean it can't be implemented in some other way.

Who's the woman in the second pic?

Good luck creating a whole new implementation of OCaml with some other language that will be as updated and as function as the official one being maintained a committee and 20+ people.

Sonoya Mizuno

Dr. Azumi Fujita from "Maniac" American drama miniseries.

Attached: FLAUNT-MAGAZINE-SONOYA-MIZUNO-ACTOR-CRAZY-RICH-ASIANS-5.jpg (1000x1333, 267.55K)

this.

microsoft abandoned C# for good reasons
javascript needs to be exterminated as soon as possible

Uh when lol

when it rebooted Longhorn, entire os was supposed to built on C#

how does that constitute abandoning c#?

>Not D flat
Also doesn’t Apples Objective C have the same goals as C# but is actually still relevant?

Aren't a bunch of Gnome apps written in JS now? rofl

t. kike who wants some non-Indian pajeet slaves

C# is still more relevant than Objective C.

C# is way more relevant than Objective C. C# is just mostly used for boring corporate software and not hipster shit or autistic neet shit. IE by people who actually make money

2/10

I'm gonna stay a NEET, living off neetbux and food stamps, and program in beautiful Lisps; Scheme (Gauche, Chez, Guile, Racket), Common Lisp, Clojure! All the Lisps and I won't ever have to settle for something less because of something so plebian as a "job". Why do you want to be forced to program all day? You realize that even if you love programming, a job is gonna suck the soul out of the activity, right? Ah yes, so much fun programming another webapp. BLEH. Being a NEET you have limited funds, however you can comfortably live on your own if you get on housing, making it possible that you have ~$700 to spend on whatever you want every month. It's the superior lifestyle.

Seriously, just pretend you have autistic tendencies (or dont because you probably really do have em), crippling social anxiety, and are severely depressed. This works better if you've never worked a job before. I got my neetbux in 8 months (U.S government is slow) but it was worth. Now I'm on the gravy train for life. 10/10 would recommend

I have legitimately seen a few job ads for Common Lisp locally. They all asked for far more than just Lisp knowledge, naturally, but it's not like these things don't exist.

That's discounting the clojure shit which is everywhere.

CLR code is way too high-level to build an entire OS on. Show me a kernel or drivers built in C#.

Kys

what if you want to have sex once in a while

he said "get a job"

Hire a prostitute dude.

Clojure is implemented in Java, you mong

Attached: a9f23b5f7621cd63a8d884fb75076c9c2b130b339a5097052af52bb0d8f834f0.jpg (650x1637, 152.34K)

You're truly the big brain.

Did I say C?
“The JVM is a garden and Java is the weeds”

Attached: FB95CFEE-B884-4D73-BF1A-ED17FBB62653.jpeg (500x432, 47.35K)

God, I hate this brain damage.

I like Clojure, up until the moment that I’m reading Java error messages and wondering wtf is happening i thought i was programming in lisp...

Lispfag couldn't submit their school work. Been here so long and seen even indians posting here so they can cheat their school work (literally asking a program written in some language).

Writing UI is what JS is for, fag. Go write a web server in C and prove how cool you are.

learnbchs.org/

Hahaha. You know why the openBSD part is so important? Because their web server is swiss cheese due to the language they wrote it in.

This insufferable cunt gain?