Yahoo nukes classic mail, leaving only js bloat

piunikaweb.com/2018/12/06/yahoo-classic-mail-is-being-shut-down-heres-when/
yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/917842-new-mail-basic

I'm a few months late, but they switch to js pozmail finally happened. Do you guys know of any email service that isn't js and isn't google?

Attached: feel_the_pain.png (535x577, 34.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mail.yahoo.com/neo/b/launch?.src=neo&reason=ymv_mismatch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

selfhosting, gnu.org if you're a member of the FSF

just use a mail client program holy fuck

I use a mail client, but I wouldn't use Yahoo! for hosting since it's not much better than Google in terms of privacy.

Other than that, the client I use is sylpheed, but I really do not recommend it. It's lightweight and simple, but it stores passwords in plain text if you want that to be persistent. If you decide not to save passwords, I don't have similar doubts about the password being safe in memory as the client program is running.

RE: hosting
For most things, non-irl crucial stuff, I use cock.li. But I recommend teknik.io. The latter is a pre-2014 /g/ project, but it doesn't outright state its origins anymore.

I'd use cock.li but for fuck's sake could they have chosen a worse name?

that's what free means

This.

Sadly, nobody makes a properly designed client nowadays.

Attached: eudora.jpeg (640x480, 59.53K)

Just pick firemail.cc if you want a presentable domain name.

Op here.
I figured going to
mail.yahoo.com/neo/b/launch?.src=neo&reason=ymv_mismatch
takes you back to the classic mail. God knows how long this will work tough.

Prudish Retards and Puritans are striked in fear when they see that domain.

You could always use one of the alternate domains. In the current political climate, having a @loves.dicksinhisan.us mail would probably even help you get hired.

Attached: cock.png (1113x163, 121.52K)

Yahoo and AOL seemed to make a concerted effort to dissuade people from using their services by continually adding unwanted features, removing popular ones and trying to play catch up to the swipe fag generation by butchering their own services; and then there was the useless kike bitch Mayer who pushed Yahoo off the cliff well and truly.

Get a job at a fortune 500 company for being a muslim
Get a job at the CIA for being a ponyfag

Literally no downside to using these cockmail adresses.

Allow IMAP/POP in your mail accounts settings in the web interface.

Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server
Server - imap.mail.yahoo.com
Port - 993
Requires SSL - Yes

Incoming Mail (POP) Server
Server - pop.mail.yahoo.com
Port - 995
Requires SSL - Yes

Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server
Server - smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Port - 465 or 587
Requires SSL - Yes
Requires authentication - Yes

Email address - Your full email address ([email protected])
Password - Your account's password

Smartphone: K9 Mail
Computer: Claws Mail or Thunderbird

Welp, I can no longer use the classic mail. Haven't these fuckers heard of contrast? Who thought gradients would be a good idea? And the color burns your eyes.

Attached: fucking_gradients.png (680x266, 80.68K)

funny that google still has the old js free simple mail interface. they also support using your own mail client. dont know if the other botnets have that option.

Attached: 34-milton-paradise-lost-granger[1].jpg (682x900, 256.08K)

Grandpa! Didn't your doctor tell you to limit your imageboard usage after 8pm?

The perfect bait.

If you want to use your own MUA, you can't use the "simple" webmail interface. Well you can try but they'll just send you a nasty error message to that effect. Pretty cool, huh?

what is the best mail client program?

there was a non-JS version??? you can't even get on there without phone number "verification" for like the last 10 years (IIRC)

they're all shit. it's either UNIX braindamage or a retarded piece of shit that executes JS contained in the emails

try thunderbird

Sylpheed

How is a fucking mailer Unix? Jesus, you faggots just say "Unix braindamage" for no reason at all. It's the new "botnet" forced meme. You anti-unix retards remind me of "not like all the other girls" mentality as you parrot the same quips in lockstep.

Sylpheed a cross compatible and plaintext by default. Ignore the brainet with zero original thoughts.