The Death Of FAANG

Have you noticed anything recently?
None of the cool kids are on Facebook anymore, it's just moms. People increasingly distrust Facebook and it's creepy leader.
Instagram is now regularly having outages along with bugs that haven't been fixed in years.
YouTube's user base is increasingly frustrated, creators aren't making money on the platform and the jurnos are at it again with the manufactured controversy.
Google, who used to have 99.999999% uptime had Google Cloud go down recently and today Google Calendar went down, probably costing hundreds of millions in damage.

The time has come for Rome.

Attached: gnuclear.png (601x469, 216.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-ed/462180-millennials-suicide-generation-z-economy/
libra.org/en-US/white-paper/#the-libra-blockchain
status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/19016
outline.com/6JG55S
status.twitterstat.us/
githubstatus.com/incidents/tq7pm7mn9b1k
reddit.com/r/Instagram/comments/clxsxg/instagram_down/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please go back to reddit newfriend.

Lmao how is FAANG a Redditism

OP is a FAANG

It started when P&G cut their entire internet marketing budget and found that it had NO impact on sales. Word is getting out that online marketing is a waste of money. Views/clicks are mostly fraudulent. Add revenue is falling, silicon valley hucksters are running out of suckers to find their quarter million dollar annual compensation packages to produce vaporware or hype The Next Big Thing.

Growth without profitability has gone on for decades, and there just aren't enough idiot-millionaires left to swindle. The Bay Area is going to collapse, and the world will be a better place.

The preferred term over here is "our kike overlords", also known as "pozz valley" (lurk more).

Apple, Amazon, and Netflix are doing just fine. What are you talking about?

I think OP means FAGMART.

Apple and Amazon sure but Netflix isn't gonna be so dominant in the near future at all.

Why is it so important to be dominating? If I was running a business, long term profitability would be the mission, not domination of the video streaming market.

And you're pulling that out your asshole. Stop word policing like a bitch to try and fit in.

I would never create a real Facebook account for obvious reasons. But I did have a fake Facebook account for creeping on ex girlfriends and people I don't talk to anymore. It became unusable when they implemented a "See who's looking at your page" feature on the mobile app.

The recent announcement of a Facebook-led cryptocurrency, "Libra", seems to be generating a lot of hype. It's backed by all the financial institutions and big players that cryptocurrency was intended to destroy. However even the most ardent crypto anarchists are happy to see the development, because it represents a serious mainstreaming of blockchain technology, and hopefully presents onboarding ramps to the decentralized chains. It's also expected to have the cutting edge UX/UI missing from current dApps.

As far as tech companies like Google experiencing outages: almost certainly a function of their hiring bias against white males. It's hard for their network engineers to focus on job duties due to the side-effects of retroviral and hormone treatments.

Thanks but I've been here longer than you so stop sperging

Welcome to 2012 user. Let me know when you find out about that viral korean.

None of the cool kids are there because all the kids are killing themselves.
rt.com/op-ed/462180-millennials-suicide-generation-z-economy/
Facebook and Twitter are used in America and Europe by mostly old people like Trump and Cuban pretending to be kids.

Cryptocurrency controlled by one centralised entity. So just bank money. What's the point?

It's a group of 28 different companies which will control it, gradually increasing to 100. IIRC, Facebook will control 1% of it. It's a stablecoin, so no opportunity to pump/dump on the hype, unfortunately.
Facebook has been trying to break into payment processing for years. Blockchain applications have the advantage of allowing true P2P transactions via smart contracts. Coupling it with a social media presence is a natural fit. EOS, the current highest throughput blockchain, just launched the beta of their social media site, voice.com. But Facebook already has the massive userbase, and their apps will specifically be in the financial domain. It might actually catch on.

Nice projection there.

Nah, if that was the case you wouldn't have made this shitstain of a thread.

Good thing reality doesn't need your input.

Except Libra is anything but a crypto.

Shutup you stupid nigger
libra.org/en-US/white-paper/#the-libra-blockchain

>rt.com/op-ed/462180-millennials-suicide-generation-z-economy/
why are they suiciding instead of holocaust jews and making terrorist attacks against richest people and corporations? that's what I would do

Probably not a good idea to load up on mortal sins just as you head off to be judged.

I can't wait to scam people over the Libra thing. This reminds me of the joke: There are 56 competing products. I know, lets improve on all of theme with a new one. Result: There are 57 competing products.

Attached: standards.png (500x283, 23.74K)

Because the original term is FAGMART.

please got back to that website filled with retarded 15 year-olds

Unicode shouldn't exist.

Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, ?, ?

Reddichan, Twatter

More diversity = More outages
It turns out nigger women can't into computers, go figure.

Too bad there's not enough brainwash to supply these needs

why would anyone want to waste their precious time like this though

Multitasking. I'm a software developer so it's as simple as opening up a dozen tabs with a single click when I'm resting my eyes from the code screen.

thank god for diversity quotas

hasta la vista sionista

I see your point but Randall Munroe unironically posted pix related.

GB18030?

Attached: im_with_her.png (566x577 44.47 KB, 52.13K)

First one is right though, free speech is for cucks

Getting this mad over cartoons

>letting (((Silicon Valley))) censor wrongthink is good

Attached: asdf.jpg (674x789, 96.32K)

Resharing the fixed version of image 1

Attached: Free Speech Extended.png (757x3030, 240.39K)

>>letting (((Silicon Valley))) censor wrongthink is good
I didn't say that was good, I'm just totally in favor of myself censoring wrongthink though

why?

Censoring leads to more of it.
We need "wrongthink" for stuff like "niggerfaggot tranny kikes should be gassed" to exist

Thank you. I forgot where I left the one I originally downloaded.

It's happening again status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/19016

I don't think they're dead, they're just proprietary and they have monopoly, so they don't have to provide services working all the time, because normies won't switch to an alternative anyway. And also these things are not new anymore, so people don't give a shit as much as before. We should just keep building our free software utopia, so we are going to be ready for their death.

IT. JUST. KEEPS. HAPPENING.
outline.com/6JG55S

Companies this big are very fragile, a few minutes of down time is millions in lost revenue.

WOW! Imagine that!

i'm certain diversity hires and gender quotas is the only reason i'm making bank as a bug hunter

they just move on to the next thing of the day and continue doing the same things. and whatever new thing they move to might end up being even worse than the old thing.

TWITTER DOWN
status.twitterstat.us/

DRUMMPFFFF!!!!

Hot single moms????

oh god oh fuck some old sites aren't hip anymore and there was a tiny downtime on a massive company's services so now all our shitty oben sores programs that don't do anything will totally win!!!!!1

Yes nibbehh, epen soros faw tie güin

they are actually often much better. they just dont have the marketing budget that those big things have. advertising is literally the only reason why any big company exists.

well ive been on this board for years and this is the first time i hear FAAG. so probably it's reddit tier crap
(not the guy you're replying to)
i wonder who's behind this post

Privately implemented social credit system, the first of many. How much would you like to bet they'll pay "bonuses" for being a good goy, and impose "penalties" for wrongthink?

Seriously, does it pay well enough to replace standard contracting or whatever? I'm tired of creating bugs (because of shitty Agile-meme software dev) , would be nice to fix a few instead.

GitHub went down today
githubstatus.com/incidents/tq7pm7mn9b1k

Instagram down
reddit.com/r/Instagram/comments/clxsxg/instagram_down/

Those both seem to be using the amazon cloud shit. Cuckflare went down about a month ago, both 8ch and 4chan were offline for like 20 minutes (there was a big thread about it on 4/g/ when it came back up). I could still connect to 8ch's real IP address however, so the servers were fine.

Would you mind sharing the real IP?

why tell it to dumb newfags?