Stealing Back the Internet

READ MY FUCKING BOOK

It's a sustainable actionable plan for stealing back the Internet. It's badly edited, badly put together and probably not complete, but it covers all the basis for getting started.

It's both a proposal and a request for feedback. I'll be making future editions as I refine it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/C4brqxcw
crowdsupply.com/libre-risc-v/m-class
github.com/hydrusnetwork/hydrus
github.com/sakharovaan/hydrus-unleashed
github.com/CuddleBear92/Hydrus-Presets-and-Scripts
github.com/bbappserver/hydrus-youtube-dl
github.com/bbappserver/hydrus-url-hole
github.com/floogulinc/hydrus-web
github.com/Kycklingar/PBooru
gitgud.io/hydrus
gitgud.io/groups/hydrus/-/shared
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is the source code?
PDF doesn't respect my freedoms. Fuck you OP.

pastebin or no read

srsly? The pdf had PICTURES & hyperlinks & colored text & shit and you want to ruin that? FINE then faggots! HERE! But you're not getting the full experience you plaintext plebs!

pastebin.com/C4brqxcw

Attached: data.jpg (1600x1300 204.24 KB, 220.53K)

use latex or markdown next time, brainlet

Why don't you post the tex files? Don't tell me you mad that shitty PDF with a proprietary software likr MS Office.

Where's the texinfo source? You did write that with texinfo, didn't you?

I saw the word “upvotes” and stopped reading.

There are only two people in this thread other than me. Stallman and OP.

This.
Seriously your formatting is shit and is actually painful to look at.

OP is a bluepilled fag memed into shitchain and buzzwords. Lurk moar, your book is shit. Since I am so fucking drunk, here is the red pill you wanted.
The problem is the progression of the botnet. Botnet is the collection including but not limited to service, infrastructure, policies, governments, companies, law, NPCs, ads, proprietary soft/hardware, monopoly, glowniggers, (((those))) or the group of (((those))) and those who control the botnet, etc. Progression is the result of what all people with power wants, more power.
To answer what exactly progression is and why you can trust me, op, you need to lurk moar. Some hints: Linus apology, SJW, Intel ME, binary blobs.
Imagine being (((them))), what is the ultimate control you want? How can you obtain more control? Now look around and see for yourself. This isn't new, there were the church killing nonbelievers, burning books and those kings banning knowledge and slaughtering resistant citizens. It is only done on a mind and psychological level now.
Botnet is too big of a problem as the amount of NPCs feeding it is ever increasing. You must understand that most NPCs can't and shouldn't be saved. Nevertheless, there are a few key project that must be completed as the basic of resistance.
1. Free hardware
There is a lack of completely free hardware from silicon to firmware. Project like this: crowdsupply.com/libre-risc-v/m-class may help.
2. Free internet
Communication is key for the fight against the botnet. Blockchain and overlay won't save you from a global firewall. Check out the thread on this, especially about free internet infrastructure.
3. Pre-emptive freedom projects
There are a few keystone technologies that would end this fight instantly. Neuralink, full self-driving car deployment, complete cashless economy, etc. Install your backdoor on these during development and there you have a bargining chip. Failing to do so will result in a very long lasting fight. Since no system is perfect, there is no everlasting botnet. But the cost for this failure is unrecoverable lost of knowledge.
1. Stop being an NPC
Stop using your shitty Chrome, jewgle, iToy, Word and Windows. Stop conforming to botnet hive mind on sex, entainment, "convinence", nothing-to-hide,

Fuck, just start working on >>>/hydrus/ and make true progress with IPFS
That includes every fucking post ITT!
github.com/hydrusnetwork/hydrus
github.com/sakharovaan/hydrus-unleashed
github.com/CuddleBear92/Hydrus-Presets-and-Scripts
github.com/bbappserver/hydrus-youtube-dl
github.com/bbappserver/hydrus-url-hole
github.com/floogulinc/hydrus-web
github.com/Kycklingar/PBooru
gitgud.io/hydrus
gitgud.io/groups/hydrus/-/shared

Please tell me you are not the kind of retard that thinks only in paper bills and amerimutt? Someday you will have to deal with Europoors, Japs and Chinks.
They are niggercattle and we can lead the hurd if you really want to, that would be a victory against (((them)))
The idea is to "willow and chaff" the internet with our own content (IPFS > blockchain BTW).
If there is already a firewall before our prep for SHTF? Then it is an automatic fail. Mesh-nets would be a high target.
Remember, if you are a freetard and not an (((antifanigger))) (((they))) will always find you out and remove you.
Make your own projects, don't rely on busting the enemy (at least alone, make better software, hardware and protocol)

OK OP, I read your pdf, but you did not address one thing: What is the physical medium? Is it encrypted P2P stream over the existing internet like freenet? A new physical medium I cannot fathom? Describing meme pictures to each other over cheap 1980's radio shack walkie talkies?

you sound distressed. Consider therapy.

This.
This. Stop pontificating. What projects are you working on? None? Then STFU and go work in some project. Then you can tell us about it instead of being an ideas guy who contributes nothing.

Forget about dollars. Forget about crypto. Heck, forget about gold. Barter will always exist. Shutting down in-person trade is way harder than shutting down crypto. All they have to do is shut down consumer-to-consumer traffic and only allow you to talk with (((approved))) IPs. Stock up on batteries. Solar panels. Guns. Ammo. Adapters, cables, solder, hot air stations, dongles, ebook readers, radios. Stop fearing the feds so much and meet with people close to you with your same interests and political beliefs.

Because I am in Asia, this isn't a one-sided war, it is fought in multiple places at the same time. INFORMATION BLACK MARKET is what we need for coordination.

This guy gets it. Another important project is to archieve all useful knowledge and data. Someone has to keep the seed for the furture

Don't tell me what to do, redditspacing faggot.

So? That's not an excuse.
Yeah, the INFORMATION BLACK MARKET is called libgen. Want to contribute to it? Go scan some old nonfiction books. Or go read some of the books that are already there and tell us what USEFUL information you found. The pdf you posted on the OP doesn't have information, it just has a bunch of buzzwords stringed together.

I am not fucking OP

Go back to >>>/4chan/

You people complicate the fuck out of stuff with your autistic passion projects and your whole "build it & they will come" mentality. Not gonna happen. Lurk moar? You've lurked a little too much. Sorry guys but you're the ones in a bubble. Normies don't give a shit about who you are, and they're the ones you need.

It would start off on the regular Internet as an informal filesharing community, using simple webmail with PGP, and anonymous file-hosting services. You need a low barrier of entry if you want to bring in normies.

Ultimately it is intended to incorporate the use of wireless mesh networks that exist independently of the regular Internet.

internet != the web

Try gopher. It was the competing protocol to http before http really took off in popularity. It's like old pre-js internet, but it's niche is mainly bloggers.

(FILE) [2017-09-30] Gopher is amazing great.
(DIR) [2009-03-22] Test
(BIN) dluxspak.exe 1997-Dec-22 02:49 925.6 KB
(DIR) internet
(FILE) good 2003-Nov-18 01:16 1.7 KB

another article about using decentralized networks and whats needed to make it accessible, wow good for you op. Now go look at the 20 different projects and make your choice as to which is best or contribute to one. Since you are apparently completely tech ignorant may i suggest zeronet.

The problem with no incentives is that it is not sustainable in the long run. Private tracker is closer but an IPFS-like system would help it using global DHT.

OP is a faggot, we had this already
>>>Zig Forums12020142

I've got a problem. How can I obfuscate this problem by making it about blockchain?