I released something interesting that has me concern

I released something interesting that has me concern
Antizionists have failed to make jews feel welcome or safe outside of israel and the recent wave of rightism is not going to make things easy.
But the bigger issue is why and how, how come nobody has thought of just desettling israel, why nobody has thought of incentivizing the jew to move back and how would common people incentivize the jew to move back on the first place? Why would people who deson't care about the isreal palestina conflict even think or care about this?
Maybe we need to rethink the way we approach antizionism.

Attached: 0dfdaed31a9.jpg (368x475, 30.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wb6IiSUxpgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure some folks have thought of it, the issue is the same with resettling burgerland, canada, or australia in that the "non-indigenous" people have melted into such society that it is their home more than where their ancestors came from. The Israelis aren't willingly going to leave, it's going to require force of some kind to settle this issue and the most likely occurrence is that Israel reveals itself to be full fash and genocides palastinians in a tragedy comparable to the holocaust.

Yes I'm aware of this and that what makes this idea so hard to implement.
Even if israel goes full genocide I don't think that'll be enough to get it to the boiling point.
I have to admit I have never been deeply into antizionism but I really want to dwell further into it.

A larger number of Arab Jews fled to Israel than other Arabs fled from it. "Muh settler colonialism" is bullshit, and the actual problems with Israel lie deeper.

and what are those deeper issues mister know it all?

The Jews willing to move out of Israel will usually be the ones least likely to hold the land as something from God and to believe that they have to wage a holy war. If anything, it will lead to Israel becoming more extremist.

It's not bullshit, but that doesn't mean the problems don't lie deeper as well. I don't think the Palestinians are innocent victims in all of this, but the fact is that uprooting people from their homes and burning down their trees and shit doesn't net you any friends.

Yes and that's a process we're seeing right now. people is leaving israel and only the radicals continue in, the concern is what to do with them

Palestinians are a persecuted and downtrodden group throughout the MENA region (there are more of them without full citizenship in other countries than live as citizens within the Palestinian Territories), abused as a political football in much the same way Isrealis act as a strawman to soak up hate, both together being used primarily to divert attention from domestic issues. Having endless quasi-war between a population of perpetual refugees versus regional pariahs is extremely useful.

If any serious will existed to defuse the situation in favor of an economically viable permanent annexation of some kind (a one-state solution of Israel/Palestine, or a three/zero-state solution of Jordan/Egypt annexing Palestine. Independent noncontiguous Palestine wouldn't be viable IMHO), the entire situation would vanish in under a decade, just like it started.

Well that's an understandable issue but also beside the point.
I do have to admit I find the single state solution much better, a plural and secular state seems more outlandish than anything else.

I personally lean more toward the latter solution, since aside from keeping the heebs & muzzies at a comfortable distance from each other, it would also untangle a lot of other regional turf wars that preceded and have continued to aggravate the Israel mess, i.e.:
youtube.com/watch?v=wb6IiSUxpgw

the Jews may resettle in the sea

but Atlantis is where the Aryan man comes from
the Tribe has no right to tread where the White Man rose

Well yes it's a much much better solution but at the moment the most difficult to archive.
I really don't know what can be done for it

You'd think with the constant antisemitism out there, jews would outright renounce their "ethno"religious horseshit, yet they double down like muslims.

How about they drop the religious bullshit once and for all? Leave the fairy tales for inbred retards. Humanity has moved above that already.

Convert to new atheism already.

Picc juan

tbh why should we?

serious question. not a meme.

(...)

Attached: 1529554928758.png (473x299, 99.29K)

Atheism is for faggots

Religion is for trannies.

then call me big dick bertha, prepare your anus

All a citizen is obliged to do is make sure everyone is treated equally under the law. Religion etc. shouldn't be protected.
You don't, for example, coddle the british in india and tell them they can have it better back in europe. You tell them end this shit, and if you try exporting your toxic colonial ideology, then you're going to be slapped down.
And if there's a lobby in the country that caters to this colonial ideology, then they get the noose.

Religion is useless when man becomes god (his true identity in someway).
*posts Kim il sung quote