YouTube bans infosec videos

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1146196570083192832.html
Time to archive Defcon and Blackhat, the dark age is coming.

Attached: moss throwing computer.gif (500x289, 973.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/bitsandbytes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1744x884, 715.91K)

That was going to happen and now here it is.

lmao

youtube should just remove itself since more than half of the videos uploaded by their most beloved content creators would be in violation of those rules

youtube just free'd several terabytes of kids running ping against minecraft servers

That's illogical. Just gonna point that out.

Use Youtube-dl and/or Youtube-DLG to rip the best videos you can find and create an account on Bitchute or Dtube or Minds and mirror them there.

What channels should I mirror, specifically?

Hopefully, stuff like this will draw people away from YouTube.

This is from the Operation Backup thread:

Eventually creators that do anything outside of vapid, mundane, normy click-bait are going to realize the only way to keep their content available will be to mirror it across everywhere that will host it, and just have a personal site with links and torrents (and a copy of the videos hosted there as well, if possible. bandwidth might be an issue for some) and preferably also maintain an RSS feed for people that want notifications. If they want user interaction, make a forum.

RE and CTF writeups gets like

Is there a chance they will remove the archive of The Computer Chronicles and Bits and Bytes?

There are two threads now. Which one should I be posting in >.>

One of these days you're not even going to get local compilers, it'll be all in the cloud. The nigger cattle will celebrate this as progress.

Even if it's removed on YouTube, the Internet Archive should still have it: archive.org/details/bitsandbytes

oh, why the fuck would i want to watch another kali install video in hindi? seriously, flooding mainstream with shit teir info? for one thing.. a video, rtfm newfag. for 2, spoonfeeding, 3, its youtube its meant for "how to shovel poodle shit for yuppies" not stealing british comedy with your fta box. brush your teeth and get a job.

you shouldn't have used 5 types of adblocker, a sock account and tor to view them. now angry grandpa gets it all.

There's always going to be low-end stuff like microcontrollers and ARM boards with their own small flash storage. So just learn to get comfy with those and not need anything more.

Attached: trs80_curse_sasquatch_start_2.jpg (768x576, 60.6K)

Stfu drooling retard. I'm pretty sure people more knowledgeable than you go to professional conferences to be "spoonfed", some of which are uploaded to youtube. Please stop spreading your retardation.

good. skrubs should be rtfming anyway.

Tech vids on YouTube largely suck anyway.
As everyone else has said, is there any evidence on this happening?
Regardless, thanks for reminding me that I should finish archiving conference talks.

So whats the next move after archiving? Throw it up on bitchute? We need a place to reaggregate the videos that are lost.

Use PeerTube, BitChute is proprietary and has crap UI

This