Pleroma and the Fediverse

Pleroma is a decentralized twitter alternative, like mastadon, and part of the fediverse, where various twitter like social media posts can cross-post. pleroma.social/
Josh, of InfinityNever fame, has created a KiwiFarms instance that allows kiwis to create accounts and post.
Ron should create an 8ch instance to remain competitive in the shitposting website business.
Make sure to let every board know about it too!

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.com/[email protected]/posts/102453545400721139
pl.smuglo.li/
freespeechextremist.com/
shitposter.club/
gab.com/
gnusocial.no/main/public
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Among all social media, Twitter has the worst format. Centralized or not, I'm not going to use it.

Also, I'm sure many here are already part of or running their own instances, but I'm thinking this would be nice for the less technologically savvy members of this site.

You don't have to use it, just shill it!

Daily reminder that Nextcloud supports Fediverse too

dont care about trannyverse

Yeah. Not happening. I'm not sure that you could shoehorn a pseudo-anonymous image board into the ActivityPub model. You could probably "federate" by servers peering and sharing content or by having clients or web interfaces that can aggregate multiple servers that just store posts and images with a common API. You might get: FrontEndChan/mychan/b/12345
FrontEndChan/otherchan/b/6789

Probably a security problem or two in that model, though.

federation memes do not work. its even more cencored than the centralized things that most people use.

Pleroma? Half that shit is loli. I think you could have servers who don't censor and federate. Major servers might try to box them out, but the smaller ones could presumably associate with each other.

its quite popular with the trannies there so you wont get banned for it but try to have a opinion they dont like and your node will soon be banned from the rest of the network.

I thought that's Mastodon.

But your node can still associate with others, right? You can form a constellation of decent alternatives to the shitty major network.

pleroma devs are losing it as well, now.

gab.com/[email protected]/posts/102453545400721139

Is there a Pleroma or Mastodon instance that doesn't have retarded rules like "no twansphobia" or "no wacism". They mean well but I know instances with those kind of rules have heavy mod abuse.
Extra points for cute url

pl.smuglo.li/
freespeechextremist.com/
shitposter.club/

Runs under a "don't break the law" rule but they banned weev for a joke so take that as you will
gab.com/

they also block @lewdbot and loli in general.
@a constantly censors while complaining about censorship.
not exactly a Rothbard.

Well loli is illegal where they operate, what do you expect them to do? As for lewdbot they don't block it, I see it in my timeline constantly

say "we have to block this because of pressure".
not screech that "YOU ARE DEMONS"

then gab's like twitter now.
you can't tell if it's broken or if it's censorship. Maybe you're grandfathered in or something. I search for @[email protected] and get nothing. I put that in a gab and it's not linked. Same shit with @safebot works fine.

Attached: 2b58675702f797d6ae2167134e2ec4636e6b402207fe172d70d19fbcb4d241a6.jpeg (960x540, 309.19K)

they're good hats.

I love mine. Well made and fits well. Quality eceleb merch.

You've proved you're good at shilling, now go forth and shill Jewsh's shit!

You mean the KWF's yamulke?

Attached: 2230202b5203f4bfe282ddb9321b3ca82b271468698369b969711e28bd113d45.png (400x400, 160.44K)

Thanks, I also found accela.online and thought it looked ok since they didn't block Kiwifarms but I saw there were no Gab posts.

Gab is an ugly name

i've had good experiences with mstdn.io

Ah, but the trannies are now vastly outnumbered by the Nazi frogs. Gab joined the Fediverse and the brains are asploding all over the place, bans are being implemented, great fun for all ages.

Yeah but weev is notorious for pushing eveyr boundary until he gets banned. He has an urgent NEED to be banned, he derives validation from it. Knowing this, and knowing Gab was already under all sort of legal threat, Torba went ahead and booted weev at the first real sign of trouble. Sad, but it probably had to happen.

Chris Cantwell was the one that was most troubling. He was merrily shitpoasting one night, perhaps a bit drunk, who knows, was being especially edgy but I didn't think it went over the line. Whack. Banned.

It's not Pleroma or Mastodon, but it federates with and isn't blocked from trannyverse. So you get the perk of having your triggering shitposts appear to trannyverse while being able to interact with sane people.

gnusocial.no/main/public

What part about that is so hard to understand?

Good riddance.

the internet should not be a safe space for the mentally ill.

Is spam considered free speech? Are endless non serious death threats considered free speech? Are incitement to violence towards anybody considered free speech? Holding a dissenting opinion is one thing. Intentionally disrupting the community with spam has no meaning for furthering free speech. Spam is the equivalent of drowning out vocal speech with a megaphone and that's what weev does as a troll.

its not spam just beacause you dont like it.

You confusing spam as "anything I don't like". It's very possible to spam things with messages you do like. You may love the message but that doesn't mean that the collective corpus of posts isn't spam.

What do you consider spam though? Just because he is very active that doesn't mean it's spam, as I'm sure there are many people who actually read his messages.
Everything you listed is not spam unless the threats are against a particular person, in which they might be illegal in most countries (they certainly are in mine). Yeah yeah there are some vague threats that are illegal in a minority of european countries but those don't have free speech anyway.
The problem with defining spam in a twatter-like network is problematic, because people might send a message to somebody but the message wasn't actually intended for that recipient and that was just a performance for the crowd, which was the actual intended recipient of the message. I'd say in this situation anything that people actually care to read and is not just automated bot posting is not spam, just somebody being active and edgy to the point of annoying some users.

Attached: THEFEDIVERSE.png (1347x989, 164.39K)

No. (for actual spam) Yes. Yes.

If incitement to violence is free speech, then spam is also free speech.

Spam is always subjective, it is a form of unwanted speech. The act of using a megaphone isn't inherently spam. We need to consider the specific context in which the megaphone is used to make a judgement about whether the megaphone is spamming the air waves.

spam's just a free commons problem, a hippie problem, and a stupid foreigner problem (they think we're utter mongoloids for not competing with them to destroy our own commons even faster, because they see no value in it but can see that they can make money from destroying it).
anyone complaining that a site is "against free speech" because it's against spam, is also someone with nothing but contempt for your intelligence. Just call such people faggots and move on with your life.

No.

If socks are blocks, then clocks are chocks.

Surprisingly accurate.

kill yourself

join to see self harm gg/Xq2uYaa

3591 suicide youtube stream in 20 minutes gg/Xq2uYaa

9797 suicide youtube stream in 20 minutes gg/Xq2uYaa