Brit/pol/ #2707: Darkest Corner Edition

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

What is Zig Forums? The site used by NZ terrorist to spread hate
The image board behind the spread of the terror attacker's message and video has a long and controversial history
news.sky.com/story/what-is-Zig Forums-the-site-used-by-nz-terrorist-to-spread-hate-11666123

After The New Zealand Terror Attack, Should Zig Forums Be Wiped From The Web?
forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2019/03/15/after-the-new-zealand-terror-attack-should-Zig Forums-be-wiped-from-the-web/

This terror was born in the darkest corners of the internet
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/03/15/terror-born-darkest-corners-internet/

Do the Christchurch shootings expose the murderous nature of ‘ironic’ online fascism?
theguardian.com/world/commentisfree/2019/mar/15/do-the-christchurch-shootings-expose-the-murderous-nature-of-ironic-online-fascism

No-deal Brexit buccaneers make waves on the Tyne
Fishing for Leave flotilla stages protest day before Nigel Farage starts march to Westminster
theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/15/no-deal-brexit-buccaneers-make-waves-on-the-tyne-nigel-farage

Winstone: Second referendum would lead to 'rebellion', UK should 'walk away'
westmonster.com/winstone-second-referendum-would-lead-to-rebellion-uk-should-walk-away/

BBC makes ‘ISIS-style’ promo film for hunt saboteurs
fieldsportschannel.tv/huntsaboteurs/

Essex child abuse detectives guilty of misconduct
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-47569396

Attached: 41226fe3489200a9e0614052094ea7e53e8bf81f04a8aba4e3d0dd54b69eed0f.png (710 KB, 1034x730)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/sweden-attack-despair-over-death-of-schoolgirl-ebba-akerland-10834375
nationalpost.com/news/world/what-is-Zig Forums-and-why-did-the-new-zealand-shooter-use-it-to-announce-himself-to-the-world/amp
youtu.be/MwBM9pHrIKg?t=40
bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-46918549
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/14/mp-mocked-suggesting-knives-should-fitted-gps-trackers/amp/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47018747
radionz.co.nz/news/national/350537/christchurch-muslims-to-monitor-radicalised-teenager
twitter.com/Henry_Belot/status/1106790914414919681
twitter.com/drybones_5/status/1106864619598028805
twitter.com/TheRealPBarry/status/1106810210931240961
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/b1bmwf/white_british_people_twice_as_likely_to_hold/
youtube.com/watch?v=lrX6ktLg8WQ
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/revenge-coming-isis-terror-threat-made-against-new-zealand-prime-minister
twitter.com/dailydot/status/1106591133763809280
twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1106432499704451072
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
twitter.com/JMKitsune
twitter.com/jaelithe/status/1106551258045968385
twitter.com/savithny
twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1106752139404075010
archive.fo/ewjpS
twitter.com/BBCRadioManc/status/1106583941836881920
twitter.com/samstein/status/1106647481989976065
twitter.com/Cyninbend
twitter.com/skeptical7th/status/1106718955769643008
voiceofeurope.com/2019/03/terror-victim-ebba-akerlunds-dad-to-the-swedish-pm-your-help-is-an-insult-i-doubt-that-new-zealand-wants-it/
friatider.se/ebbas-pappa-till-l-fven-b-rja-sopa-framf-r-din-egen-d-rr-f-rst
facebook.com/stefan.ebbaspappa.9/posts/262860911303726
order-order.com/2019/03/15/environment-protest-leaves-environment-mess/
twitter.com/ajplus/status/1106640561975496707
twitter.com/richardbranson/status/1106209669721276416
newstatesman.com/politics/media/2019/03/we-need-look-where-far-right-terrorists-are-getting-their-ideological
newstatesman.com/politics/media/2019/03/we-need-look-at-how-us-based-centrists-and-liberals-can-keep-hold-of-power-forever-wreck-our-nations-and-fleece-and-destroy-the-lives-ofthe-citizenry-forever-whoopee
twitter.com/carlyylalaa/status/1106805221903077376
twitter.com/carlyylalaa/status/1106808146876456960
twitter.com/paulstocker5?lang=en
archive.fo/Sqpru
archive.fo/VvAmU
archive.fo/LIbRM
archive.fo/n1Q3h
archive.fo/JiniW
archive.fo/IY1iv
twitter.com/hpstorian/status/1106841718324756482
poal.me/8sf4em
twitter.com/emef/status/1106810898092453889
twitter.com/miqdaad/status/1106894880452820994

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

It's the kind of tired that sleep won't fix

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

FOR HER

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (129.17 KB, 474x316)

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

stop posting this you nonce

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

why would they care? it's not local

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Aussies beat Baruch Goldstein's record

scoobydoos celebrate Goldstein as a hero

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.84 MB, 1024x710)

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

Who is it?

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

Anyone recognise this child? Call the Portuguese cops

Attached: Maddy.jpeg (291.95 KB, 1152x2048)

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

no idea, but some >(1) with no history posted another picture of her with a dodgy link last thread

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

Attached: navyseal.mp4 (1.6 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: 627eaa872a82d8f5b72a0d7b695acfa7095405d773ad2bebaef4987189aab6df.jpg (16.99 KB, 258x360)

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Ebba Akerland
This isn't noncing you dumbfucks.
news.sky.com/story/sweden-attack-despair-over-death-of-schoolgirl-ebba-akerland-10834375

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

girl from two years ago
dodgy links
not noncey

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

<with no history
how to terrify a mod in three easy steps

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

He didn't explain it properly: Ebba Akerland's murder in a terrorist attack was what first got under the New Zealander's skin and got him thinking seriously about the horror of the modern West.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

She was in his manifesto tbf, big motivation, she was deaf and didn;t hear the car coming smh

Luis King
Luis King

nationalpost.com/news/world/what-is-Zig Forums-and-why-did-the-new-zealand-shooter-use-it-to-announce-himself-to-the-world/amp

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

lads type Ebba Akerlund into pol archive and go back to before the shooting. There's one Australian poster who posted almost daily about her and how she should never be forgotten. In 2017 when this bloke started going mental.

Probably him tbh he had a weird obsession with her.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Is it to disorientate people?
apparently yeah

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

Like the NMH guy and Anne Frank?

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

ever looked into a strobe light?

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

nationalshitpost

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

fair enough, but it looked fucking suspect what with the post from last thread tbh, just some underage girl getting posted out of nowhere

means it's a fresh IP which can be anything from someone changing VPNs to spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) to shills to CP spammers.

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST!

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

whos that.

But really this guy was posting "just found another picture of dear Ebba", "her name is Ebba Akerlund, "the first martyr of europe Ebba" and shit non stop for over a year.

Attached: ebba-akerlund-remember.png (447.53 KB, 840x512)

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

we're still on the front fucking page
oh boy do I love features that don't work

Attached: 2d6.png (2.99 KB, 493x402)

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

I'm sorry to scare you.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

s'alright lad, it's just the last post with her looked exactly like the old CP spam we used to get, and with the press looking at this "evil CP site" it wouldn't be surprising if it's them who are the ones posting it just like last time

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

it means it could be anyone
*slow clap*

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

post slower

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

but then we'd just end up in the quality threads section
:^)

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

better start brap posting then

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

that picture of the dismembered swedish child
smh lad

Attached: 1550258610351.jpg (59.31 KB, 874x874)

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

My intention was to remember Ebba, as she was related to today's happenings. It's better than posting Meg.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (116.4 KB, 400x400)

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

Im telling you westie the Ebba poster on 4/pol/ was the shooter they write too similarly and her prominance in his manifesto makes it more likely.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Tbf you hear people talking about it when the muzzies shoot up a load of people. I really think a lot of people have just had enough of their/the establishment's shit and this is being expressed as pure apathy and a willingness not to talk about this.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

brown hair
brown eyes
S

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Just gonna depress me before bed tbh smh can't be healthy us lads consuming so much shocking content

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

looks like a spic tbh

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

yeah dismembered children is psycho nonce tier, delete that fucked shit

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

whilst off my tits on mdma, aye

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

sorry I was posting one of his many infographs involing Ebba. Should've spoilered it.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Sad tbh.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Honestly I found it strange too, I only heard one person bring it up today and just to mention the Pewdiepie connection, they didn't even say the victims were muslims just "Did you hear about that shooting in a public place?". Then I told them about the media falling for the navy seal thing and someone laughed at it. I'd expect people to treat it as more of a reverent tragedy, maybe people are more desensitised these days, tech derealisation or whatever.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

My nan who normally likes getting angry at any outrage material just saw it and completely ignored it.

Attached: 6aab.jpg (203.95 KB, 1177x1070)

William Young
William Young

newsnight fell for it too just a few minutes ago

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

You still have a nan. Lucky lad.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

People need to see what diversity does to the innocent. That actually happened, her body was pulverised into pulp.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

westie has a trip??

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

No way! Can we get a video?

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Yes

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

Attached: iN8Yg1U-Wi1I1Uib.mp4 (831.09 KB, 1280x720)

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

dunno try bbc iplayer

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

reeeee I just posted that

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

tbh seeing the bullets going into the pile of muzzies is cathartic to watch
am I psycho?

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

tbh I reckon anyone even slightly aware of any internet subculture would just be finding this whole thing rather surreal

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Yeah, my parents both read papers, watch the news and my mum's always got radio 4 on and neither of them mentioned it even once.
Desensitised generally, but utterly apathetic to muslim suffering I would say. I think everyone knows they're a 'problem people' so to speak. I imagine a lot of normies are noticing the hypocritical way it's being dealt with too. Like I said in the last thread, the news are going out of their way to drum it into people that 'these people were killed just for being muslims', when they would literally never dream of saying 'these people were killed simply for not being muslims' after the bloody latest in a long line of islamic terror attacks. I also think most people outside of tumblr/reddit-tier lefty-cuck echo chambers are aware of what utter nonsense the media are talking when they bang on about far-right terror attacks as if they're a common occurrence.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

he fucking played initial d while in a police chase

its going to take weeks to fully process wtf just happened

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

comfy in bed thinking of all the fresh gchq agents being assigned to these monitor these breads after NZ

Attached: 53713820-2070317633004794-6462181989398085632-o.jpg (109.61 KB, 720x1079)

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

ERROR: bbc.co.uk returned error: geolocation
doesn't work, I will try later

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Desensitised generally
but when it's a mozzie attack of any kind there's at least some reaction from them
don't want to get hopes up but I wonder how many see it as a sort of victory

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

If you were, you wouldn't be worried about the notion. You'd also probably know - and have always known you were radically different from everyone else.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

Well said lad
youtu.be/MwBM9pHrIKg?t=40

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

It's like the HWINDU of shooters except he was actually white

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Meant to reply to this as well

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

press is calling it a "white power" symbol
my fucking sides, he's playing them like a fiddle

James Johnson
James Johnson

There's police chase footage? Asked last thread (after it was dead): did he/they kill policemen?

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

perfect description

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

yeah I don't think I could shoot them myself but there is something nice in minecraft about seeing them finally get some

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

I didn't want to like it but I think I've been broken for longer than I can remember
It sort of feels like the germanwings baneposting crash the 4 year anniversary is coming up soon
doesn't even feel real

Attached: 971554c8787566ec45fafe1c26af861c16aa9e37767244434089d97085657aef.jpg (162.79 KB, 1094x1080)

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

No he just ran away and succesfully got into the clear through some pretty sick driving skills and then the feed cut out.

He was shooting fleeing muslims while driving down the street with a shotgun though.

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

DARKEST CORNER MY ASS

thEN what are tor sites with thousands of pedos and bestiality freaks freely exchanging contetn?

THIS IS ONE OF THE LIGHTEST CORNERS ON THE NET

Attached: 1478850262308.jpg (66.47 KB, 366x420)

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

He took some numbers on the way, after he blew that ones brain out, he got a few more then one handed it and bantered himself for dropping his mags.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

this, 8ch is love

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

amen

Attached: 22797085864-0ca7634e59-o.jpg (583.08 KB, 1100x1396)
Attached: 22797085864-0ca7634e59-o.jpg (583.08 KB, 1100x1396)
Attached: d1fd5dbc2002ec3537f44df269d9cc5ec007770d16542801d49e08e64b7d66f6.png (3.98 MB, 1920x1302)

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

That could possibly be part of it. Tbh I think what he did was ghoulish and cowardly - as well as bloody weird; but I can't pretend I care at all. These people simply do not belong here. I felt slightly nauseous when I started watching it yesterday (just after it happened), but for some reason today it didn't seem so real, so I wasn't really affected by it.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

The media STILL hasnt identified the American bloke that got arrested with the Aussie shooter or any of the other three people arrested.

Attached: americano.jpeg (76.13 KB, 600x585)

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

didnt mean to post that pic twice ffs

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

was it a BASED BLACK GUY or a literal glow in the dark nigger?

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

but I can't pretend I care at all
This, I think a part of it might just be people are fed up with having to stand around singing kumbaya and then going back to counting down 'til the next attack. The bollocks the press pushed during every other attack has just got on peoples nerves to the point where they don't care, and now when an attack that the press wants to profit from comes around it's too late as no-one can be bothered giving a flying fuck.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

He had to so he could gain more online clients as a rent boy smh

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

tbf

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Miney Crafta

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

Tbh I don't think I even got catharsis out of it: just a sort of depressing inner shrug at the inevitability of it all. If there's anything positive to be taken from all of this, it's that the only people who care are the muslims and the weirdo leftoids (who everyone hates anyway: and they only """care""" as far as it allows them to signal their supposed virtue).

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

Hope I get a GCHQ gf from all this

Attached: 781797529027b696383f914dce026e9cf751fb06aaa6fc34964a74a2adcaa27c.jpg (92.73 KB, 250x237)

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Attached: 489DD72A00000578-5318665-image-a-144-1517016894177.jpg (92.35 KB, 634x944)

Julian Green
Julian Green

why the fuck is he wearing camo?
none of this makes sense.

Who's explosives were deactivated, who were the others arrested, why did a video from inside the SECOND mosque show explosives going off?

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

It would have been considerably better had he gone after corrupt politicians instead tbh, if you're going to kill people at least dispense vigilante justice rather than attacking a bunch of innocent bystanders.

just a sort of depressing inner shrug at the inevitability of it all
Same, the only reason any of us have even bothered with this one is because it's attached to here and it's irl shitposting.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Could he have actually gotten away with this if he hadn't wanted publicity? Haven't seen part two of the vid tbh (wasn't posted). What did he do after the end of part 1, because it didn't look like he had killed anything like 41 people by that point?

Chase Long
Chase Long

would you rather have a GCHQT or a daft bumsnet mummy?

make the choice white man

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Is the 2nd video in the torrent?
I could only find the first

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

smh i feel terrible about it tbh

depressing inner shrug at the inevitability of it all
this

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

found it on arab twitter

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

GCHQT: you're getting the same type of woman that baited peter sweden
bumsnet mummy: pic related

Attached: bumsnet.png (217.63 KB, 680x544)

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Tbf I probably never would have cared particularly (which isn't to say I support wanton killing or anything). I just have a very strong sense of kinship. I see foreigners dying in a fairly anonymous fashion (like in this video - didn't really even hear screams) and I have no dog in the fight so to speak. They belong among their own people, and we should have little to do with them other than trade.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Mumsnet brood mares for big Zig Forums bulls ok thank you

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

the American bloke

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (17.53 KB, 248x189)

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

Breaking the secret code
Disgusting. Now we'll have to use ovaltine code wheels.

Attached: 405a87f732dc9ad0da3c74730a0e657533fc4d101bd31b1eff2bc7e079271485.jpg (9.31 KB, 247x215)

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

Same, the only reason any of us have even bothered with this one is because it's attached to here and it's irl shitposting
Agreed. I've never bothered even looking into the dylan roof thing tbh.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

hope Joe makes another daftie vid

Attached: muslims-must-return-to-their-lands-of-origin.mp4 (5.46 MB, 640x360)

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

We're being told to be up in arms about this whilst the media glosses over the torture and persecution of thousands of Christians across the Arab world, that we shouldn't be going after poor, innocent muslims because they are actually the victim despite being responsible for ridiculous amounts of conflict throughout history and up into today, all the while being spat in the face and told that we're white supremacist blah blah blah etc
I don't want people to suffer, but I honestly just could not give much of a shit about this whole thing tbh

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Nick Griffin was evil for advocating repatriation and ethnonationalism, policies that though arguably slightly destabilising in the short term would ultimately would prevent untold social suffering
Creating an unsustainable multicultural hellhole where ethnic tribes slaughter each other's children for territory just so corporations can sell slightly more planned obsolescence consumer goods and depress wages is normal

Attached: kQP5R95.png (408.86 KB, 691x406)

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

By 'depressing inner shrug', I meant a mild reaction to the macabre nature of it all and the paradigm that caused it (not fucking Zig Forums ffs, GCHQ/media cunts: I'm talking about you people and the system your scoobydooish betters have used you to create).

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

reckon he's going to be wonderign wtf fortnite is and pewdiepie lol

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

has Steiner posted recently. worried about him tbh. wonder if the recent news will push him over the edge?

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

I don't particularly care about the persecution of christians either tbh (assuming they aren't European).

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

Zig Forums are cucking out
/pol/ are going full daft and probably gunna gte this place b&
tbh I'm somewhere in the middle

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

yeah he was in the last thread

It's the idea that this is supposed to be shocking that gets me, are they really fucking surprised that after years of spitting in peoples faces said people turn around and go "yeah naah fuck off"

le edg

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

found it on arab twitter

Attached: COZSiVvWgAABPSM.png (247.14 KB, 512x384)

John Phillips
John Phillips

wtf I just got another captcha
am I getting spied?

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

wtf

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

why are you guys so fking crazy

Evan Young
Evan Young

annd the newfags/spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) arrive

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

I'm not being edgy, lad. I care about my family first, then the British, then Europeans: then I just don't care at all. I don't wish the wider world harm - I just don't think they're any of my business. Universalism is a disease - any way you look at it.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

dear Journalist

I am a member of the notorious online gang; The Brap hogs.
I would be willing to conduct a full interview with you

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

this is a designated brapposting board

Eli Young
Eli Young

I get what you mean lad, though I'd still want to support them if I could.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

xd

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

I'd sooner they were alright, and I'm sure I'd favour them over the muslims tbh.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

Will are stacey finally do a documentary on us?

Attached: dooley.mp4 (1.53 MB, 720x1280)

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

she's mine lad

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

I'm kind of biassed on the Arab Christian issue because my dad is one
maybe the arab blood is why I'm a psycho who enjoys watching the bloodletting

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

what ever happened to the documentary she was supposed to be doing on us

Attached: dooley-(2).png (798.98 KB, 1200x677)

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

an ever increasing number of disaffected young men are turning brapaholic - oim ere to find out why

Henry Price
Henry Price

hullo friendly poster. Welcome to our board!

The newest Zig Forums command message is thus:

A=S

"sdwpsfvwj bszsfk kwfvk zak jwysjvk. lzw emeeqhgklwjk dsfv sl eavfayzl"

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (13.85 KB, 480x360)

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

I I I'm huwhite lad I swear
tfw my brother is rather swarthy but I'm not

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

she ended up traumatised after reading our jokes

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

MI5 is investigating links to UK
oh shit we're fucked

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

every time i see that stupid memi i get a chub
smh

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

what

Attached: 1450934055322.png (83.01 KB, 241x228)

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

on bbc news lad

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

I just want to say that i disavow the hateful ramblings of puglad and unlike him,do not condone choking mute girls and watching the same film 1488 times

Attached: apocalypto.jpg (170.09 KB, 1280x720)

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

link it

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

Olmec dustin checks in

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

They're also investigating links to Poland. Poles won Battle of Vienna.

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

was watching live lad pls dont bully

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

and suddenly I'm not worried kek

bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-46918549

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Are they also investigating the Amazon rainforest? After all the killer breathed oxygen.

Attached: aaa.jpg (40.23 KB, 467x565)

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

notorious Lion King brap fetish blog "Zig Forums"

Attached: Screenshot-2019-02-13-810056---Aladdin-Baloo-Mufasa-Rajah-Sarabi-Shaffer-The-Jungle-Book-The-Lion-King-Wolfwood-comic-cross[...].png (156.07 KB, 355x273)

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

ywn be paid to research spicy memmies for the police

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

as a proud follower of Islamic Dragonball I'm naturallly distraught by the news coming out of New Zealand

Attached: d79ca0b46dc31d4c271c60ae8b33b9f68a9112d4d8a99fe532c006fbf34e24dc.jpg (65.27 KB, 637x637)

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

One day we'll be watching sky news and they'll unironically be reading Steiner's posts live

James Ross
James Ross

Attached: 32529351-357745454747471-4285805696965935104-n.jpg (283.55 KB, 1080x1350)

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

things used to be so much more fun and light hearted

what happened?

William Roberts
William Roberts

As someone who is concerned about the health and fitness of the nation, I too support the removal of kebabs from our high street.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Attached: 11256932-948724738527070-879667168-n.jpg (140.16 KB, 640x640)

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Bet there aren't many kebab shops in Japan

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

I saw one Turkish street vendor in shinjuku.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

If there are they'd probably taste good.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Together we will defeat the Great Satan brother

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (89.16 KB, 1280x720)

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Attached: 678(1).png (215.67 KB, 815x604)

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

w o w w h o c o u l d h a v e s e e n t h i s c o m i n g

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

Wasn't the guns that the shooter used illegal anyway?

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

He bought them all legally iirc

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

ssshhhhhhhhhh go to bed

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

What a clown world we live in were the response to this shooting is to ban all guns despite the shooter using illegal firearms

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

there are only two positions allowed in the right wing, cuck and death cultist

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

right at the top

Attached: vhbj.png (384.67 KB, 1448x310)

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Another prime example of clown world is that one MP suggested knives should have GPS trackers in them to stem the stabbings.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/14/mp-mocked-suggesting-knives-should-fitted-gps-trackers/amp/

people actually vote for these morons

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

kiwi accents

Attached: JohnPrescott.jpg (266.44 KB, 1500x1000)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Brenton the hammer is placing all of his hope in this act causing firearm reform in America. I don't agree with his belief that Americans will finally fight back when .gov comes for their guns. He still accelerated collapse though so idk

Justin Long
Justin Long

Pure insanity that people come up with this shit and even more insane are the people who support what would be a complete violation of the freedom of privacy

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

people actually vote for these morons
People vote tribally, or because they hate the other party more. I don't think hardly anyone actually votes based on their MP

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

You lads reckon there'll be minute silences at the rugby games tomorrow?

John Martin
John Martin

Attached: Copypasta.webm (637.75 KB, 640x360)

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

I think the lack of common sense is more of an epidemic than knife crime.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Jesus christ

Attached: princesskako.jpg (69.11 KB, 580x478)

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

msm autism really knows no bounds

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

Definitely.
Wasn't there a minute silence in our Parliament?

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

The brap hogs
Is that our new Zig Forums motorcycle gang?

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

What!? They're reading a copypasta about navy seals?

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

fucks sake

Attached: 18c847479ca213e4966f27f2e5fa797d9c8f96fcadc95cd37d8da1a0de639a2c.mp4 (191.7 KB, 1280x720)

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

Posted that the other day, it's funny how little thought is even put into this. Signal can be really shitty depending on where you are, and also there are ways to block it, alternarively you could just, you know, remove the tracker.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

just filled out ten captchas

Attached: 8f5910179abac3c6b24c7ad9ab5f52af9558d7f92d8a66e1dd36999ac3dc9f50.png (87.81 KB, 300x300)

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Is this bitch even white? Her swarthiness is making me suspicious.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Its practically and logically stupid but what can you aspect from Mps who believe knifes are the problem and not a certain "breed" of people who use them

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

*wraps knife in foil*

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

makes a knife out of pasta

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

I can't fucking handle this. The navy seal copypasta is fucking ancient now, scores of normies have heard it, and when these reporters start talking about the shooting and then mention this it's just going to confuse them.

Attached: IMG-20190314-093844.jpg (54.47 KB, 1080x860)

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Ubisoft making Tom Clancy roll in his grave

Attached: bee0278acbfed56db5018c1ff7e23eba6f485431b5ebd800c2bf8b0d0f377a77.jpg (47.99 KB, 793x786)

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

If skilled or violent enough you could seriously maim or kill someone with a fountain pen in the right area, and it also does take much to get some scrap steel and make a point on it, after that it's just aesthetics.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

where were you when Morality Official went dafty?

Attached: 8f0.jpg (84.56 KB, 544x515)

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

here's the full clip

Attached: Copypasta-full.webm (1.31 MB, 640x360)

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47018747

Funny how little coverage there was on this, isn't it.

Attached: -20190316-014559.JPG (266.05 KB, 1076x1530)

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

The daft cunt is about 10yrs behind when it comes to memmies.

tfw memi magick is real.

Attached: steve.jpg (290.93 KB, 1200x1800)

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

I thought repeatedly falling for the Sam Hyde bit was retarded

Attached: Untitled.png (89.64 KB, 952x658)

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

they purposefully omitted the navy seal part so they could still try and trick normalfags

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

ok just watched the full video again and yeah it got a bit fucked
the part where he goes back and is shooting the wounded at close range was too much tbh

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

Numb to it tbh

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

WHY IS IT A PEROGATIVE TO GET THE VIDEO OFF CIRCULATION STUPID AS FUCK TO ALLOW PURPOSEFUL INFORMATION SUPRESSION THIS ALLOWS FOR THE LIES THAT EXIST CURRENTLY TO BE PREPEGATED AND CIRCULATED FUCKING STUPID FAGGOTS

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

reminder to whistle the the british grenadiers song in public tomorrow

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

What lad?

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Are you a woman perchance?

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

He obviously didn't want to let anyone he shot survive once emergency services got there

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

He's a chad that's why they aren't showing his face.

Attached: d47ba7e18569e1a38c7fb86afd88263a29e976e5798cce6e38f964e77b050db5.jpg (683.76 KB, 3123x1044)

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Guy is going to get tonnes of pussy

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (510.26 KB, 641x716)

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

i applauded his usage of the doubletap
meant we dont have to listen to the boohooing of "i only survived because i played dead/hid under corpses"
if he only waited five more minutes he would have got the bangladeshi cricket team too

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

that spray from that one he shoots in the skull sideways says to me he was probably still alive on the ground

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

the one who tries to run past him?

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Attached: 1479761399622s.jpg (4.42 KB, 208x206)

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Attached: 143897799373.jpg (66.01 KB, 322x287)

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

daily reminder

Attached: tbh1.png (234.85 KB, 1000x1000)

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Attached: sarah-palin-mocks-bill-nye-saying-he-is-a-kids-show-actor.jpg (32.88 KB, 527x500)

Adam Green
Adam Green

ITS TRUE

Ian White
Ian White

pick the mountain whose shadow casts you out of the sun

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

steiner why do you post so much shit in quick sucession? do you think this is a chatroom? i've had enough with your posts lad, starting to think you're some sort of spy now

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

He's always been a mentalist, lad

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

nah its one on the floor to the left, wearing a white condom on his head

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

stream of consciousness, lad

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

A Critical Message from Stefan Molyneux of Freedomain Radio, please tune in.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

wearing a white condom on his head
bit racist

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

handsome lad

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Zig Forums is fascist? Someone better tell Hitler

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

treated him like a son
caption says "Mr B's mom"
fuggin cat ladies smh

Attached: 1551733915631.jpg (433.36 KB, 1000x1000)

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Yeah I became more disgusted the more I watched. The way she describes his unique meow too makes it obvious that he's as much a commodity as a baby as well.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (298.46 KB, 621x350)

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

infertile scoobydoo superchating my e-celeb
go away

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (20.27 KB, 335x152)

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Kek

I disavow my own post

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (861.94 KB, 768x990)

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRACAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (123.98 KB, 399x400)

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Feeling conflicted, lads. I do like sugar in milk.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.01 MB, 900x675)

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

this, but unironically

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Could murder a nice hot meal right now

Attached: 1551738040737.jpg (55.17 KB, 490x427)

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Attached: IMG-20190316-150301-072.jpg (79.11 KB, 800x528)

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

kek

Levi Long
Levi Long

Keeek, tbh the garment he has on did remind me of something you would wear hundreds of years ago. Like a peasant's clothing

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

keeeeeek I thought of this when I saw a tweet about new zealand synagogues being closed out of solidarity. bet they weren't closed for any islamist attack tbh. they really are more scared of us

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Dear gchq, all those remix videos I posted yesterday were made solely for the purposes of political satire and were not in any way shape or form an endorsement of the terrible violence witnessed yesterday in christchurch

Attached: 1466631056603.png (50.96 KB, 1152x648)

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

Hope we're not taking our eye off the Brexit ball!

Attached: 8392e80f3ea67eb598978e0ee08d59de779bfb891b4d4755dcc602d1b5412e0e.jpg (55.42 KB, 620x827)

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

what is worse than spilling sugar in the coffee jar?

Spilling coffee in the sugar jar.

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

start the press!

Attached: nonews.PNG (809.17 KB, 748x603)

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

Does anyone have the video, or a link to the video, of that big muscled faggot begging people to be nice to Muslims after the Manchester arena attack? I remember the victims got one sentence at the start and the rest of the video was him acting all sad and frustrated that people are going to take their anger out on Muslims.

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

Morning lads.

Attached: The-Butterfield-Diet-Plan---Peter-Serafinowicz---BBC-Two.mp4 (1.99 MB, 320x240)

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

New Zealand's leader in a hijab.

Kek, wonder if all the liberal white woman start wearing hijabs to show "solidarity".

Attached: Jacinda-Ardern-3.jpg (73.2 KB, 1200x800)

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

She's loving this, the press will be fawning over her bravery.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Apparently this was a real tweet but the bitch deleted it.

Attached: 4chan-and-8chan-terror.jpg (46.49 KB, 720x557)

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

amazing how we all know she doesnt give a shit except to virtue signal and do her masters bidding but everyone is acting like she is "stunning and brave"

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

"incel" is the new "basement dweller" for 30 year old boomers, these cunts dont even know what the words they copy mean

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Szymon Serafinowicz, was the first man in the UK to have been tried under the War Crimes Act. His [Peter Serafinowicz] grandfather was charged with direct involvement in three murders and personal involvement in the destruction of the scoobydooish populations of Mir and Minsk

Attached: 0f0f80b58f05db3596e3776c542da6aa859fca8fc3dded2bc8d3dcc1726cf04c.jpg (108.87 KB, 679x730)

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

radionz.co.nz/news/national/350537/christchurch-muslims-to-monitor-radicalised-teenager

The Muslim community is applauding a judge's decision not to send a radicalised teenage boy to prison for a violent attack in Christchurch last July.
Police said he terrified a large number of people, but all details of the attack have been suppressed.

A year ago, wonder if he was one of the victims smh

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

Slavs have been dafty it seems.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Who's this cunt

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

How did he kill them?
Was it with a diesel powered multiorifice far right vibrating fleshlight machine that violently wanked him to the grave?

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

"This young man has been very misinformed about Islam and our role is to provide the proper information.

"He's been scammed."

Netsafe New Zealand's chief executive, Martin Cocker, said he had never heard of a case in New Zealand that involved a person that young becoming radicalised online.

tfw you were drawing swastika on your friends hands and making flags and being obsessed with the nazis when you were 10

would def get referred to prevent if I were a kid today kek

Attached: 7c507b14110491e96cf8d4cb156e747eebfc825c58b310e9cc74ae9bbbed7c72.png (4.13 KB, 418x408)

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Two weeks learning how to make vegan burgers kid, we'll have you right.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Britain's first war crimes case is to go ahead after an 85-year-old refugee was committed for trial yesterday accused of murdering three scoobydoos in the Second World War.

Szymon Serafinowicz is charged under the 1991 War Crimes Act with the murder of three unnamed scoobydoos in Byelorussia, now Belarus, during Nazi occupation of the former Soviet republic.

After a two-month committal hearing, Dorking magistrates ruled there was sufficient evidence to commit Mr Serafinowicz for trial at the Old Bailey. The court had heard testimony from 16 witnesses, some of whom flew in from the United States, South Africa, Siberia and Israel. Details of the proceedings cannot be reported for legal reasons.

bunch of scoobydoos come forward after 50 years to all collaborate about how he personally gassed them all 6 gorilian times and the only evidence is their eye witness testimony

James Reed
James Reed

WHY HAVE YOU GONE BACK TO CRIME?

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

to whomst do you refer

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

Here is the real issue, the gender gap of QI panelists.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (64.24 KB, 1712x388)

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Fry basically made the show tbh, not much point without him.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Just another blue tick talking head on Twitter. Nothing unique or important to say, just regurgitates mainstream opinion.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

She recieves 40% of what Fry makes? You mean she snatched it with her little gerbal lesbian claws.
What did Fry get for it on Season 1, fuck all I'd wager.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

Just a Brass eye memi lad. And 22st if you must know

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

Top stuff

Attached: VID-20190316-193441-915.mp4 (1.27 MB, 640x360)

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

*doesn't care about the death of her own people at the hands of muslims*
*cares about the death of muslims at the hands of her own people*
Clown world. What a cunt. Don't know why you posted it though tbh - I only vaguely recognise this bitch.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Think she's closer to being an actual boomer tbh. Her career's dead enough that the last thing she did was appear of masterchef in 2012.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

smh did you say bitch at 0.19?

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Lel nah. My brother filmed it, and his mate was talking. I was next to him taking snaps.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

tbh I think this is a good change, it'll show that the show isn't as smart as it likes to make itself out to be, and it'll also show that Fry is basically as retarded as every youtube atheist. That fucking show made everyone think he was a fucking genius just because he was getting the questions and answers printed out or spoken into his ear and has a posh accent so "oh obviously he's a super smart wobbly frimplescoomp"

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

He really is just a gay old hedonist with mental issues that likes to pretend he's the new Oscar Wilde.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

no NZ official sends an email demanding a takedown
the French gov't requests that the video be taken down
ye couldn't make this stuff up could'ye

Attached: D1xf5aZWwAAy4qr.jpg (128.63 KB, 1200x731)

Ian White
Ian White

Who was that sent to, the site owner?

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

Reichfuhrer Fraser Anning just got egged by a lefty instead of the typical conservative response of "how dare you we need dialogue waah" he bashed the little cunt

twitter.com/Henry_Belot/status/1106790914414919681

Attached: 1498524766667.png (191.33 KB, 1270x862)

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

You listen to him outside of that show and it's "if God real why bad thing?" tier stupidity. You read the articles by Hitchens about him? He comes across as the uppity arrogant cunt he really is.

yeah twitter.com/drybones_5/status/1106864619598028805

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

GOOD NIGHT

*clap* *clap* *clap*

LEFT SIDE

Attached: good-night-left-side.jpg (62.84 KB, 634x415)

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

You seen the video of the kid crying? It's side-splitting.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

when corbyn got egged last week the all the taking heads were describing it as a vicious assault but here those same people iwll be saying the opposite

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

Attached: j6jkGzW-RPEF2m3M.mp4 (3.41 MB, 640x1136)

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

lmaoooo

twitter.com/TheRealPBarry/status/1106810210931240961

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

The double standards of these cunts is pissing a lot of people off

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

jej

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (240.03 KB, 972x508)

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

What is wrong with you all? More people from Africa and Asia are arriving and having children who will become your children's friends and husbands and wives. this hate is all unnecessary and we will all learn to live in peace. We must You really need to hug a foreigner. It's such a nice feeling

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

middle class faux masculine mildly overweight effeminate histrionic father of 2 smug boomer libs on twitter are the most insufferable cunts Ive ever seen, whats a name for these cunts, they arent deanos

Attached: 5e1nx60t7luz.jpg (10.66 KB, 236x288)

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

Attached: OUT----NOW.jpg (63.21 KB, 1024x768)

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

"w-w-what d-do you m-m-mean there are c-c-consequences t-to m-m-my actions p-p-please g-g-go away…."

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

(1)

what twitter post is that from

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

wankers

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

doing a John Prescott

Good lad.

Attached: 192f509b980b689c0870de0faaf9cc0d0afa2e77616060a401c04a0ac8025f3c.jpg (667.46 KB, 1000x1181)

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

the kid got choked unconcious apparently. lets hope it left some brain damage

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

pewdiepie isn't at the top of trends
he didn't lose his memi race either

Attached: F-(5).jpg (97.46 KB, 1001x823)

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Attached: errd.webm (3.93 MB, 480x360)

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

No he didn't lol

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

mfw he hits 100 million

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

What a week

Attached: tim.jpg (28.28 KB, 304x498)

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

Year of the Clown lad.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Context?

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Attached: pdp.jpg (417.18 KB, 1200x1636)

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

some old boomer lib on twitter is saying he's friends with her child and he lost conciousness, a good blood pinch can knock you out in seconds.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

See and

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

I feel bad for the lad after all shit he's getting from the media just because the shooter mentioned sub to pewdiepie

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

I'm still finding it too funny to feel bad yet.

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

They've been flinging shit at him for years because he doesn't follow the status quo, thought I reckon it's more to do with how he's significantly more successful than all of their talking heads.

Attached: pdp-(1).jpg (79.69 KB, 883x493)

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

It's a good thing. Slowly he'll begin to hate them.

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

begin to
He's been dealing with their shit for years, even just at the start of this year/late last year they were flinging shit at him because he did a shoutout to E;R

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

why did a video from inside the SECOND mosque show explosives going off?
What second video?

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

There's no upper limit to how much someone can hate the media.

Attached: Mob-Psycho-goes-mystery-percent.png (901.85 KB, 1280x720)

Charles Green
Charles Green

Remember when they gave themselves the fucking Time person of the year award?
These cunts do their utmost to be the biggest wankers going.

Attached: journalism.mp4 (8.62 MB, 1280x720)

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

the mouth clicks

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (264.34 KB, 540x467)

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

watching bbc news right now
"the aryan myth"
"jim crow"
"great replacement myth"
"nazis are the same as isis"
"Islamophobia is not taken seriously"
"the media is racist"
"muslims are under attack"
"muslims are only radical because we racist"

Attached: 1528769124381.png (482.17 KB, 779x780)

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

This video is like reverse ASMR.

Attached: Frog-Holding-Cigarette.png (85.39 KB, 1000x700)

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Do they not get that people aren't buying this shit? They've been doing it for so bloody long that everyone's tired of hearing how we're the baddies whilst our own children are raped and blown up.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

morn

Attached: b92e93fda07791e7f5cb10f03b48e5b9a24c759efed4086981c235e9e3fe2a57.jpg (34.76 KB, 493x487)

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

what the fuck do the media expect facebook to do, they keep kvetching that the stream wasnt taken down, these boomers are going to keep making the internet even worse because they dont understand it

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

THEY ARE NOW SAYING TRUMP IS ENCOURAGING THIS

fuckign STATE

Attached: 1493604517644.jpg (7.58 KB, 265x265)

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

mornin la

Attached: 57f4c83f1b00000d0cef4a3b.jpeg (124.65 KB, 630x932)

Ayden James
Ayden James

Attached: 35bf6f9564ac8d7be74996810674dca19e93395f19399da882c18b0c019d2fd1.jpg (56.98 KB, 606x605)

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

they are going all out tbh

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

names and addresses tbh

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

I dont get how bbc dateline london are getting away with this, isnt there laws that say they have to be impartial, literally every cunt on this panel is a leftist

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

just as he fucking said they would

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

An awful lot less Sam Hyde posting about the attack yesterday than I expected. He should have included him in his manifesto to really troll the clueless boomer media.

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Im just as worried about the returning ISIS fighters as I am about white supremacy

traitorous bitch

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Attached: image0-17.jpg (70.24 KB, 1079x674)

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

the media has caught on about him so it would be very difficult to trick them, also the mde subreddit got banned which was a hub for that kind of posting, was the last good sub on leddit tbh

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

I like how they've got Islamiphobia and racism now linked as one and the same.

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

No she is fucking not, she couldn't give a hapenny toss about ISIS fighters returning, guaranfuckingtee you she was shilling for that begum bitch to return

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

This did make me chuckle.

I don't understand how the media caught on about him, and yet read out the navy seal copypasta.

honk honk

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

It's even stupider than that though isn't it. These "sex abuse gangs" have mostly been british men, both of asian and white backgrounds. It seems to have very little if anything to do with immigrants, other than many of these guys having brown skin which racist white people see as "foreign".

Attached: 1495319557152.jpg (32.39 KB, 755x621)

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Honky Honk Heroes

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

you are fucking shitting me

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

sauce

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

What the fuck did she just say?

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

You're meming us, this can't be real

Attached: alright.png (25.8 KB, 128x128)

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

should clarify this is from a leddit thread but still this sentiment is all over the internet

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/b1bmwf/white_british_people_twice_as_likely_to_hold/

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Attached: ainsley-22.png (148.71 KB, 351x292)

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

crikey

William Nelson
William Nelson

I saw a white UAF trade unions guy call the little girls that got raped "racist liars".

Honestly theyre the msot evil scum on earth

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Attached: 1398119064550.gif (94.15 KB, 325x244)

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

I solely peruse reddit to keep up my rage and not slacken or tire in the face of propaganda, 1 thread on there makes me want to commit genocide, its good rage fuel

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

I have dual citizenship

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

With?

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Good lad. I think that's really healthy for you. Keeps you out of an echo chamber, stops you from falling under any illusions about how sane people are, and energises you.

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

always kill a traitor before an enemy tbh

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

UAF? I'M BUF

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

Pole from the sounds of it

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

He can fuck off back there then.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

always laugh that these cunts who literally live in an echo chamber and want to turn the whole internet into one big echo chamber claim we are the ones getting radicalized in an echo chamber when we literally read their filth every day

Attached: 1528590233899.jpg (48.1 KB, 680x464)

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Toil Token Blues

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

That and what little news the jornos ordain to drip feed us.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Attached: looksatyou.png (428.74 KB, 669x663)

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

I can't find the post on there

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

Most are btfo'ing the OP tbf

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

CTRL + F "brown" you drunk taig

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Same tbh

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

is leaving flowers and standing hugging eachother pretending to cry in front of the media as a white person the ultimate form of virtue signalling

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Had to find which one it was for "show more"

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Attached: reddit.png (18.49 KB, 752x124)

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

Fraser Annin just got harassed by a group of pakis too

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

rebbit

Attached: TatianaAlexandraca1914.jpg (1.29 MB, 2464x1944)

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

This poz on Sky News this morning
smh
You can scroll through if you need to see it

Attached: kid-news-sky.PNG (2.3 MB, 1351x713)

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

Lincolnshire (Northern EU)
Honk

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

northen EU

That bit really tipped me over the edge.

Attached: 1452950356515.gif (1.08 MB, 680x680)

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

Honestly, though, nobody really believes this. They're patting themselves on the back for affirming the most absurd religious dogma, like with transgenderism.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Did you see the cunt on twatter responding to an Alex Jones tweet about the gov't wanting to use chemicals to control us saying that Alex should be forced onto medication to control him?

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

Attached: 1552737583429.jpg (67.72 KB, 720x945)

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

Ther wull bi an ittempt to riform our gin laws

Attached: New-Zealand-Prime-Minister.jpg (38.52 KB, 750x748)

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

chicken curry for lunch lads

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

Hope you lads aren't thinkin' any wrong thoughts.

Attached: 1500586704408.jpg (59.46 KB, 758x505)

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

the bit in the turner diaries where they start killing the lesser whites is accurate tbh

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

based on his post history(yikes) he appears to be a paddy

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Suppose you're going to bring up the 20 catholics blown up by islamists in the Phillipines yesterday as well you bigot

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

"I'm not sure that these degenerate city-dwellers can truly be called 'white' anymore" - William Pierce

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

whi dis anywin evin nid a gin in dis di and aige

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

deracination is key to understand tbh. they are rootless and removed from their people and heritage.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

niggers tho

Attached: 1508365484983.jpg (6.67 KB, 240x232)

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

wish I was there to heckle "to kill people like you"

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

brave sandman on sky

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

lads im WORRIED that nobody is going to protec all the slags and lasses from terrorist attags in responce to stupid dafty shite. please keep ginnie and soph and mummy isabelle and carol safe okay thank you muh guns

Attached: NEVER.png (199.28 KB, 413x342)

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Nick?

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

pleb

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

tbf black people can be happy and have good happy lives as long as they leave me alone and have their own countries. they are also god children in their own way imo

Attached: images-2.jpeg (7.37 KB, 224x225)

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Attached: ce5750eef2a550a1af12c563023314fa8efa528d1f21c9b911354df455e517f3.jpg (71.23 KB, 490x486)

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

not raycis just want them to go back where they came from

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

kek at christchurch staying in the news longer than other terror attacks. westminster had all but dropped off the news at this point

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

how come everytime lefties bring up white genocide they just ridicule it and never prove it wrong, does these people not have internal logic to see how retarded they are being, its a literal statistical fact

"I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE….EWW GET AWAY FROM ME WITH YOUR RACIST STATISTICS INCEL"

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

Lack of coffee isn't an excuse.

Isaac White
Isaac White

reaaaaaally maaaaaaaaaaaakes yoooooooooooou thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

This is the most humane position and the one many of us here hold but its seen as semi-demonic by our class of professional opinion makers.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

Deny Deny then it's too late, Haha you're a minority.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Obviously, you wouldn't expect anything else? One is useful, the other isn't for them.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

Facts just twist the truth around

Attached: david-byrne.jpg (19.72 KB, 500x281)

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

the point about heroism is most sticking tbh. there is no pride or virtue any more in society, just decay and death. makes me think of bowden's argument of the subversion of the heroic archetype in mass media

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Will government by talk ever give way to government by action?

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

Attached: homeric-hero.jpg (193.3 KB, 1200x817)

William Rivera
William Rivera

yes tbh. I really do think things have to change, the current way is totally unsustainable and can't go on. too many normos are waking up. there has to be a backlash and even if it ends in total destruction due to the unprecedented power of the modern state we at least die with pride in our hearts and standing on our feet
okay thank you

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

Im fine with dying in minecraft tbh aslong as its not alone

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

*stabs you with pike*

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

finished reading it 2 days before the shooting

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Lad as long as you stay true to your people and nation you'll never be alone

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

*shitposts the world into chaos*

Attached: 989d54fa7f56bd691352bd9d5d11d3f08c79f3962f44bad9c46e9cc29345c62f.jpg (48.7 KB, 840x560)

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

gut instinct there will be a big happening soon tbh. we are overdue one and it would be the perfect impetus to call off leaving the eu

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

it would be the perfect impetus to call off leaving the eu

This. Coverage of the Brexit process has all but ceased since this irl aussie shitpost.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

yeah it's awful convenient for the gov't right now to try getting away with sabotage

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Wouldn't be shocked if theres some kind of muslim reprisal attack.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

my gut feeling is that next week we'll see a big boy set piece happening, could be a city that hasn't seen one like the christchurch thing so maybe bristol or birmingham. if it's real or a false flag they'll use it for their purposes

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

yeah the terries are up in arms, the church attacks in nigeria and the philippines are definitely not coincidental

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Want to blow this in Afua Hirsch's face.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

ISIS is already calling for revenge despite this attack being revenge for all of ISIS' attacks

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

it is time

Attached: honk.mp4 (4.26 MB, 640x360)

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

the mongs on 4chins are convinced this is a mossad operation and that the only way for us to win is "top down" defeat of leftists, these cunts are fucking delusional, imagine honestly thinking accelerationism isnt the best path forward atm, not even that tbh I think we need to be advancing on all fronts

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

I'm inclined to think it was real but that some details have been left out of the reporting, like the bombs left around the city and multiple shooters being totally dropped. I think a false flag wouldn't include things like 'for rotherham'. Personally that was a detail I appreciated, it showed that people do think about these things

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Milo banned from Australia after them approving his VISA last week kek

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Top down? Based Tories and Republicans will btfo everyone with facts and logic

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

reprisal
Lad…
haven't you been following the muslim pre-prisal attacks that have been happening since the 1400's ??????????????????????

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

is 2019 the new 2016?

Attached: liz.jpg (105.31 KB, 936x1413)

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

Gimme a quick rundown

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

no

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Need a new hobby or something lads, I just feel like the weekend is just me waiting to go back to work.

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

Would pay money to watch you blow the fuck out of her shofar with your Carnyx

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

tl;dr everything is the crusade's fault

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

quick
LOL

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

one word: scrimshaw

Attached: scrimshaw-2.jpg (13.09 KB, 363x275)

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Look at those eyes

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

tbh the butthurt over the crusades is funny

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

It seems to have very little if anything to do with immigrants

Attached: D1x5jMvWkAAH4hl.jpg (351.67 KB, 1158x1200)

William Miller
William Miller

thinks wearing a fucking head scarf will protect her from the wrath of Zogdogs
LOL - thits
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/revenge-coming-isis-terror-threat-made-against-new-zealand-prime-minister

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

The amount of people who think that Christians were the ones who started it makes me want to start another fucking crusade tbh

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

wdt-t-t-ttmb-b-b-bbt?

Attached: revenge-isis.jpg (88.87 KB, 800x1047)

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

'for rotherham'

thats the one thing the uk news havent talked about funny enough, because they have no response to it

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

religion of peace

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Attached: D1u-BXaUwAE45kX.jpg (60.31 KB, 972x676)

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

twitter.com/dailydot/status/1106591133763809280

Attached: f.png (151.65 KB, 576x590)

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

lel

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Israel launches hundreds of attacks on Gaza while he types

Nah mate, I'll do the opposite of what you want

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

dangerous memmies

Attached: lol.jpg (38.78 KB, 415x438)

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

salt in these replies
twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1106432499704451072

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

Jesus tonight, fucking tards.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

White men who use the dark…wait wrong franchise - bigots and their supporters think they’re strong but as shown a child and his lone egg hath stuck them down like David and Goliath lol life imitates art once again
twitter.com/JMKitsune

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

I always laugh at the moral fagging of politicians who support interventionism and supporting jihadis to takedown govt they dont like preaching to our guys about killing innocent when they are the best at it, fuck them

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Attached: eng.png (42.12 KB, 509x450)

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

PSA if you’re a parent of a white teenage son and you don’t sit his ass down and tell him that anti Semitic slurs, tropes, sayings and behavior is never ironically funny, edgy or cool then you failed as a parent and someone online probably radicalized your son making them a nazi
Kek. These fucking people.
DUUUURRRRRR EVRYWUN LIYKS BEEING CONDESSENDED 2 BY PEEPALL LESS CLEVVER THAN DEM

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

See also,

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

Is he a reader? There are great books out for that age that focus on non-white protagonists.
My 10 year old boy liked these: Serpent's Secret by Sayantani DasGupta Dactyl
Hill Squad by Daniel José
Older Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee Aru Shah
and the End of Time, by Roshani Chokshi
Lads. It's over.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

this shit only works against them

Attached: pdp-education.mp4 (2.56 MB, 1280x720)

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

twitter.com/jaelithe/status/1106551258045968385
This thread is gold, 12 year old boy is being a bad goy and older brother wants advice, and you guessed it they are fucking retarded.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

They've been undermining their own position for a while now. The halcyon days of their total rule back in the 2000s are long over.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Attached: sandals-for-sale.jpg (83.32 KB, 1024x577)

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Attached: 143897799334.jpg (72.73 KB, 750x1334)

Christopher White
Christopher White

Boomers

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-16-at-1.35.29-AM.png (415.08 KB, 515x782)

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Attached: reader-1.png (78.82 KB, 705x722)
Attached: reader-2.jpg (25.79 KB, 400x400)
Attached: 674a18b4a9d6fb3b36933774aa76c0334e11b474b5f4fdd0c8251f94901ee491.jpg (117.43 KB, 484x461)

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

The Chinese are the most optimistic nation in the world, but their government is too corrupt and oppressive for my liking.

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

Just to say: I’ve been in online communities since Usenet; progressive politics with my kid since birth. At 12 he dropped a non-ironic “but mom it’s about ethics in game journalism” at the dinner table. Constant vigilance.
twitter.com/savithny
Toppest fucking kek. These people's kids are going to get bullied smh.

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

That didn't happen though, these people are demented

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

Kek.
if I shout at these children that they could go to prison for memmies they will totally listen
What's the full context of this video? How old are the kids? Is this some scoobydoo brought into to "advise" the kids?

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

All this lesbian

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

MAGA hat kid getting bullied by teacher to take it off and leave,

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

It's so on the nose that I'm tempted to believe it's a (particularly oblique) troll account tbh. Their whole page is progressive, but that post is surely too retarded for someone to make in earnest….right?

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

tfw nephews are already wise to the holohoax and scoobydooish perfidy

Attached: packham-badger.jpg (32.49 KB, 358x268)

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Sorry, Wrong vid, just an NPC teacher

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Kek. Pewdiepie gets dragged into everything it seems….poor guy.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Ah, fair enough. I'd be interested to know what age these kids are. He seriously sounds as unhinged as the 'MALE TOXICICITY' bloke (from that video by the baste brown patriotard bloke).

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

It's from the start of this year when pewdiepie did shoutouts to channels he liked, and he mentioned E;R. All the bloggers and bluemarks came crawling out of the woodwork to scream "NAZI" and it spread like all of this shit does.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Fucking hell lads. I was worried after 2016 that the left would abandon their anti-white shit. Then a few months ago I was laughing because I was convinced they'd doubled down on it. Now they're in fucking overdrive.

Attached: a6360cc724952cda39a45a2faf5f58076fc7f062e2f9c798d0cd200c16dd8d95.jpeg (105.89 KB, 960x783)

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

At least secondary school age.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

Mia Khalifa is engaged

Who in their right mind would fucking marry that?

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Vid related @ the Left tbh

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

tfw my 3 year old son scalped his first heretic last week
mfw we're giving him an anti-globalist themed birthday party next week

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1106752139404075010

Attached: chelsea.mp4 (5.31 MB, 720x1280)

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

A modern man, who wants to see her have sex with others.

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Kek.
SEE IT'S THOSE DAMN COMMIE-NAZIS WHO WANT TO TAKE AWAY OUR PRO-ISRAELI FREEDOMS, GOYIM!!!

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

a clinton is responsible for anti islamic rhetoric
What clown world nonsense is this?
mfw at first I thought it was wife with a purpose

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

A modern man, who wants to see her have sex with others.

Attached: clownworld.mp4 (440.28 KB, 528x1088)

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates.
Christchurch's Muslim leaders say they are shocked and "disturbed" by claims two men killed in a drone strike in Yemen were introduced to radical Islam at their mosque.
Australian Christopher Havard, 27, and dual New Zealand-Australian national Daryl Jones were killed by a missile fired by a US drone in November.
Australia's ABC news yesterday reported the pair had been on an Australian Federal Police watchlist because of their links to al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) terror group.
Havard and Jones - who went by the name Muslim bin John - reportedly met in Christchurch after Havard converted to Islam.
Havard's mother and stepfather, Bronwen and Neill Dowrick, said their son joined the local mosque and told them that was where he first encountered radical Islam.
"When he moved into the mosque he realised what they were trying to convert people to. That's when he left and went to Dunedin. He didn't agree with what they were teaching," they said.
The then-imam of the Christchurch mosque, Hisham el Zeiny, said he had "never seen any signs of radical Islam" in Christchurch.
Havard had joined the mosque after asking to do community service there and appeared to be a "very normal guy".
El Zeiny said there had been no system for teaching newcomers about Islam at the time of Canterbury's earthquakes because the disaster disrupted normal activities.
He thought Havard could have turned to the internet to learn more and "probably" encountered radical Islam there, where it was "easy…to stray".
Documents released by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs revealed Havard was a suspect in the AQAP kidnapping of three Westerners in Yemen in December 2012. The trio were released about six months later.
Muslim Association of Canterbury president Mohamed Jama said Havard was "always in the mosque" during the two years he lived in Christchurch and seemed to be a "normal man".
Jama said he understood Havard left Christchurch to work in a halal slaughterhouse in Invercargill and later flew to Yemen.
Dr Mohammad Alayan, a former senior member of the Christchurch Mosque, said claims of radical Islam in Christchurch were "not true".
"The mosque in Christchurch is very against that. Islam is all about peace."

archive.fo/ewjpS

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

I'm not sympathetic to Chelsea Clinton nor do I have any idea what she's said but I feel sorry for anyone who is cornered by these types. The uppity young radical who's angry about something that doesn't affect them and thinks they're changing the world by being passive-aggressive on the street with someone they don't know.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

HA HA HA HA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.11 MB, 857x627)

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

Islam is all about peace
do they actually think people are still buying this

Attached: x-(2).png (776.31 KB, 584x552)

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

How the actual fuck is Chelsea Clinton islamaphobic.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Why does Zizek always looks like he's just had the shit beaten out of him

John Walker
John Walker

The more they lie about it, the worse they look. It's like claiming innocence while your hand's still in the cookie jar.

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

theyre sadists pure and simple you can grovel to them and say your sorry for something you didnt do and theyll still abuse you. Chelsea is fucking pregnant too that mob of paki commies deserves jail.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

Ngubu makes a luvverly curry, I'll protec you frens
twitter.com/BBCRadioManc/status/1106583941836881920

Attached: boomer-cuck.png (149.16 KB, 322x336)
Attached: BBC-Manc.PNG (345.37 KB, 686x683)

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

it's unironically a slav look

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

twitter.com/samstein/status/1106647481989976065
Imagine a world in which a Muslim terrorist group had executed an attack that killed 50 people and the response from the president was to say, in essence, this isn’t a big deal, “it’s just a small group of people"
This is literally what every leader has done after every one of the numerous islamic terror attacks smh. Fucking yids.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

When someone says the golden phrase 'Islam is a religion of peace' I can never tell if they're saying it because they believe it or if they're saying it because they're scared of the consequences of not saying it. It's a scary world out there.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Fucking glorious. Notice the 'HEAVILY PREGNANT LUCIANA BERGER vibes from that tweet.

Attached: tslol.mp4 (105.43 KB, 480x332)

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Two of the top replies say exactly that. The people won't buy this anymore.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Remember that time when Tony Blair and George Bush massacred 600,000 Iraqis
HOW WE LOL'D

Attached: f-blair-a-20140923.jpg (971.2 KB, 3000x1984)

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

Best laugh I've had since the happening tbh

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

this apu is great

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Holy fucking shit, lads. I've hit the absolute jackpot of twitter retardation. Someone please memi this twitter.com/Cyninbend
That upset me–we keep learning more abt how aware fetuses are and here she is attacking a mom, provoking unwanted hormones that aren't good for babies…all trying to get attention bc media might cover. Chelsea is famous period. NOT a politician, official, and never was.
Though to myself after reading this, "I bet this bitch supports abortion". Well waddya know:
Rachel disclosed monstrous Trump official tracking teens' (12+) periods/pregnancies to prevent them getting abortions (even if pregnancy is the result of rape) by keeping them on premises, even after a judge ordered practice to end. Handmaid's Tale no more inhuman to girls.
Watching Rachel Maddow abt US Govt preventing teens requesting asylum from getting abortions. Imagine if govt had spreadsheets tracking men to prevent them buying guns? One Const'l right vs another. Many girls who seek asylum want to escape further kidnapping/gang rapes. Cruel.
Unbelievable.
these people can breathe

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

It's almost like all elfties care about is their own PR. Everyone must know what good people they are, even as they contradict themselves and infer a hideous level of evil on their own part.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

lefties*

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

fresh

Attached: bren-fren.png (808.81 KB, 1034x730)

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

Attached: 100.jpg (93.17 KB, 902x661)

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Giving him cool Karate clothing and a black belt]
No wonder he memid on the judge

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Attached: brexit-fishing-for-leave.mp4 (8.57 MB, 640x360)

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

What a time

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

That actually him?

Attached: 14389779906.jpg (10.75 KB, 356x328)

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

yes it is

tidied it up

Attached: bren-fren.png (811.2 KB, 1034x730)

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Still shitposting while he is in court
Shitposting so hard that the "ok" symbol will forever be associated with him
This lad is actually a psyop

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

yeah it is, it's in the OP

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

lol fuck off

Attached: 1123.png (16.65 KB, 246x200)

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

everyone ignoring my twitter post because I couldn't be fucked to edit it into an image
It's seriously gold standard, lads.

James Johnson
James Johnson

Bren Gun dindunuffin

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

*turn on the radio*
we need to have a conversation about anti-muslim ideas and behaviour

Attached: 1523730837657.jpg (26.44 KB, 400x288)

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Attached: D1yRj9oXQAAmyWZ.jpg (373.75 KB, 1094x1200)

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Sunderland

Attached: Peak-Norf.jpg (97.44 KB, 768x1024)

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

What's funny is that they say the EXACT SAME THING when a mozzie goes durkadurka.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

When was this?

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

Fuck on

Attached: 14389779810.jpg (7.91 KB, 167x216)

Matthew King
Matthew King

Attached: 14389779814.jpg (16.18 KB, 363x318)

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

No…..a fist… you retarded paki….uhh…nevermind! CLICK!

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

fucking hell lads

Attached: images.jpg (8.34 KB, 226x223)

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

*frets about muslims after islamic terror attacks*
*frets about muslims after anti islamic terror attacks*
Starting to think these people just want to fret about foreigners no matter what tbh.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

They'll let him watch the beheadings before spitroasting him and then dealing him the same fate. This gora has made a wise investment

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

Any time I see these two faces I am filled with unending rage.

Attached: 116b4cf8a3d21a8b40b596a3c033a86d7c2104ec6730f613bf0ab5fc524a4ba8.jpg (155.77 KB, 1200x900)

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

GI on newsnight clip

twitter.com/skeptical7th/status/1106718955769643008

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Terror victim Ebba Åkerlund’s dad to the Swedish PM: “Your help is an insult, I doubt that New Zealand wants it”
Sweden’s Social Democratic Prime Minister Stefan Löfven has offered New Zealand help after Friday’s eco-fascist terrorist attack.However, terror victim Ebba Åkerlund’s father Stefan doesn’t believe that New Zealand is interested in his offer, he writes on Facebook.
voiceofeurope.com/2019/03/terror-victim-ebba-akerlunds-dad-to-the-swedish-pm-your-help-is-an-insult-i-doubt-that-new-zealand-wants-it/
friatider.se/ebbas-pappa-till-l-fven-b-rja-sopa-framf-r-din-egen-d-rr-f-rst
facebook.com/stefan.ebbaspappa.9/posts/262860911303726

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

no one bats an eyelid when these feckless wimps trot around giving the salute of militantly anti-humanist terror squads, but don't you dare give a well-established, traditional European salute in response.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Owen has such an uncanny valley face

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

she's got some neck I tellsya!

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

That gorilla and her playdoh face are a living, walking rebuttal to the parity of races.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

We say this a lot in jest, but it really does make you think.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

FAS and him looking like he's still in sixth form

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

good point. but why not 'for Manchester'?

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

more like suckdickerland

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Environment Protesters trash the Environment
The school skivers’ foul mouthed environmental protest today ended with a strong sense of ‘do as we say not as we do’, leaving Westminster littered with plastic rubbish
order-order.com/2019/03/15/environment-protest-leaves-environment-mess/

w o w w h o c o u l d h a v e s e e n t h i s c o m i n g

Adam White
Adam White

Nobody gave a shit about that, don't even remember if it was a shooter or a bomb tbh,

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

christ think about this tho, this guys attack has got to be the most successful since 9/11 in its stated goals to have lefties attacking eachother 10 thousand miles away

Attached: 06c7d770603aa83a71ee6b6d9b8b0367afd68c7abf5ef0e277e59e5ec0bec9ef.png (310.45 KB, 333x236)

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

Well said Mike! Fancy a pint of bitter later?

Attached: boomer-extremist.PNG (138.85 KB, 676x598)

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

Why is his help an insult?

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Matt
smh

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

Because his country is strewn with bodies and he does nothing about it, how can he help anyone else

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

True, but why in the eyes of this bloke?

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

Why is his help an insult?

Attached: punished-Milo.jpg (21.01 KB, 1240x744)

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

"Violence is not inevitable", he said, carefully ignoring the girls being raped and the unborn babies having their brains mashed.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

He's played the press like a damn fiddle, he said he'd use them to catapult himself and his message and they did exactly that.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

His daughter was run over and pulped and the Strayan put her name on the rifle and manifesto.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

why did he go after random unarmed "citizens", he should've just went for the politicians responsible for influx, when they're all bunched together smh

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

revenge

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

Armed guards.

Noah Price
Noah Price

message from Komoonity leader
"We don't simply tolerate (diversity), we celebrate it, we embrace it and we respect it."
replies kek
twitter.com/ajplus/status/1106640561975496707

Attached: Komoonity-leader.mp4 (4.48 MB, 720x720)

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

Kill everyone who has twitter

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

he should've just went for the politicians responsible for influx, when they're all bunched together smh
Apart from the fact they have the best security their country can provide.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

Disavow, those are elected officials and you will respect them mate.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

This tbh

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Politicians are protected by zogbots with automatic weapons

James Walker
James Walker

this tbh

this tbh

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

this tbh
?

Attached: sa-tweet.PNG (27.75 KB, 783x501)

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

must be alcatraz type protection compared to our UK fella then

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

Yeah when they are bunched together mate, it's different if you went after them individually

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

There are some people who demonise people for the faith they follow
Or the faith they don't follow.

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

hmm true. we're talking about in minecraft of course.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

rekt
twitter.com/richardbranson/status/1106209669721276416

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Obvious that 'diversity' just means the Islamic community which he was elected to be the representative of.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

this tbh

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

It'd be easier to hit them one at a time as they are travelling or whatever, but once you've got a few then the rest will have security tightened.

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Yes of course, just take a look at Brevik's rational behind his minecraft let's play lad he was a nutter but I think he had this stuff worked out relatively well.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

african muslims
pakistani muslims
bengali muslims
tajik muslims
uzbek muslims
turkish muslims
indian muslims
ginger muslims
diversity is our strength

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Problem is once you've pushed one of them into the lava in minecraft the server admins and mods are gonna get you and permanently ban you before you get to the next one.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

what about ambushing MPs in their minecraft single player base instead of in their multiplayer server?

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

JUST

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

We need to look at where far-right terrorists are getting their ideological ammunition
As the attack in Christchurch shows, the threat of far-right extremism poses as big a challenge to civil society as Islamist extremism
newstatesman.com/politics/media/2019/03/we-need-look-where-far-right-terrorists-are-getting-their-ideological

Attached: 141.png (2.99 KB, 493x402)

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

sup, muslim

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (157.04 KB, 474x356)

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

imagine being paid a decent wage to write such braindead shite.

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

Those were unironically better times tbh,i miss Bush

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

notably the conspiracy theory that there is a deliberate plot to replace white Christian civilisation populations with ethnic minorities, notably Muslims.
conspiracy theory

he shouldve went after journos in minecraft tbh they dont have protection from griefing in most servers

Attached: 1502707934260.jpg (144.1 KB, 618x597)

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

"ignoring the countless terror attacks, child noncery gangs, rapes, stabbings, shootings, crime, press constantly insulting them and implying they are the villain, corruption of the government and the press, rampant degeneracy being forced in the faces of them and their children, job losses due to mass immigration, communities being dissolved, and the degradation of society, where are they getting their ideological ammunition?"

names and addresses tbh

Attached: duterte.jpg (111.97 KB, 1100x619)

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Turns out the twat who wrote this is a University lecturer. Do a favour for us all and smear shite all over your nearest institution of 'higher' education, lads.

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

the next few weeks will be interesting

Jordan King
Jordan King

tfw been calling my self an eco fascist or green natsoc since 2014 but now its gong to be mainstreamed

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY NICHE SHIT YOU KIKES

Attached: iyol38m6ffz01.jpg (33.57 KB, 639x360)

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

Do a favour for us all and smear shite all over your nearest institution of 'higher' education, lads.

dont want to be another statistic in the "rise in right wing terror" for putting up memi stickers

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Funny how the press is demonising us for not jumping on the "oh dear what a tragedy" bandwagon when they constantly gloss over the fact that mozzies across the globe laugh and celebrate every time there's a mozzie attack in the West

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

I miss the times when I could be a total zogbot shock and awe armyman appreciator without being logically inconsistent or feeling guilty. Bush was my man when I was 8 because the pakis at school hated him.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Interview with Aristotle Kallis of Keele University about it
you need to scroll through

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

tbh

Attached: 9d0b5f6e72a889645bbeeeb4c2a7e009a716865958e210310ff2dc02299de593.jpg (40.93 KB, 468x381)

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

You're not the only one who cares about preservation of both the environment of his nation and its people, to save one at the expense of the other or one without the other is simply put a waste. God's Country for God's people.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

newstatesman.com/politics/media/2019/03/we-need-look-at-how-us-based-centrists-and-liberals-can-keep-hold-of-power-forever-wreck-our-nations-and-fleece-and-destroy-the-lives-ofthe-citizenry-forever-whoopee

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

*sips* yeah, they don't do unnecessary blood sacrifices for Israel like this anymore.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

Week 18

Attached: lQmKrTiT25u-f83p.mp4 (7.4 MB, 720x720)

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

Haass was born to a scoobydooish family in Brooklyn, the son of Marcella (née Rosenthal) and Irving B. Haass.[4][5] His father was a securities analyst and partner at investment manager David J. Greene & Co

Attached: haass-brown.PNG (552.23 KB, 703x753)

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Little England
fucking baste looking forward to it

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

this summer is gonna be wild, its gonna be like 2015-16 again

Attached: 1524914802984.jpg (548.58 KB, 1024x818)

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

twitter.com/carlyylalaa/status/1106805221903077376
twitter.com/carlyylalaa/status/1106808146876456960

Attached: lUCsUPAYEIKrePGI.mp4 (551.53 KB, 640x360)

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

looks like antifa fags have hijacked it

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Ray becomes a figure of hate
The South West is a lovely place, I was out there walking some years ago now and the weather was as Spring days go. After rain passed as I looked down towards the River Tamar the Sun caught it to make it appear gold.

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

Yeah /leftypo/l has someone posting from the crowd.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

I was an unironic neocon during that period because i was swayed by le posh atheist mans arguments for intervention and thought that the world could be made a 'better place' by spreading western values,not realising that absolutely nobody wants those values to begin with because some will want a chinese style technocracy,some will want an islamic theocracy and others will be happy with a latino style banana republic so long as it preserves order.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

twitter.com/paulstocker5?lang=en
not even permitted to show my appreciation of his thought-engaging and wholly original piece on twitter
He's also a Fulham fan which means he's a certified bender.

Attached: wtQaFCMS-400x400.jpg (15.14 KB, 400x400)

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

Where is it coming from? Is it from glancing at modernity combined with a sense of hiraeth?

Jackson White
Jackson White

This is one of the people that those liberal rags cite.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

people trying to defend the stupid shit egging the aus bloke
The double standards are so fucking ridiculous, but what's funny is how if anyone were to point it out and point out that the kid got what he deserved they'd only escalate it.
There are consequences to actions, and the kid got what he deserved, but if a public figure said that and was then attacked afterwards, people would mock him saying that those were the consequences for his actions of saying that the kid got what he deserved, but if the public figure successfully defended himself against said attacker, they'd then be saying it's still a bad thing despite it being the consequence of actions.
It's all so fucking stupid.

Attached: 1453409231214-5.jpg (19.49 KB, 253x311)

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Just dropping some good links
————
OK so the idea that NZ isnt a hotbed of radicalism is not true. Myself and a collegue have been digging up and archiving some articles that point to this fact. Please feel free to dig for and archive more before they get memory holed.

The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates.
archive.fo/ewjpS

Aotearoa Muslim is proud to support Isis
archive.fo/Sqpru

Designation of Mark John Taylor, aka Mark Taylor, aka Mohammad Daniel, aka Muhammad Daniel, aka Abu Abdul Rahman, aka Mark John al-Rahman as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist
archive.fo/VvAmU

Mark John Taylor - A Kiwi jihadist who has links with al Qaeda and has taken up arms in Syria wants to leave the war-torn country – but first needs a fresh New Zealand passport after burning his old one.
archive.fo/LIbRM

Kiwi teenager radicalised online planned mass killing in Christchurch 'for Allah'
archive.fo/n1Q3h

How a Saudi student left New Zealand to make bombs for ISIS
archive.fo/JiniW

…and you wonder what MOSSAD where doing there.
Earthquake unmasked team of Israeli spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) in New Zealand
archive.fo/IY1iv

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

not sure I thought about it that deeply, I just liked watching apaches utterly mong middle-eastern streets with hellfire missiles like in call of duty.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

stellar work lad, 'course the press will just ignore it but it's good to see just how much they'll be ignoring

Attached: th.gif (1.68 MB, 480x268)

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

Same energy.

Attached: fuck-off.gif (3.32 MB, 759x452)

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

lmao watch the movement die because communists are just attack dogs of the neo lib establishment and want the same things for different reasons

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

felt productive tbh, started finding old articles and imagined they might disappear suddenly.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Right so this is pulled directly from the bio page of the Associate Director of CARR or Centre for the Analysis of the Radical Right

Dr William Allchorn is a specialist on anti-Islamic protest movements and radical right social movements in the UK and Western Europe. His PhD thesis mapped political, policing and local authority responses to the English Defence League in five UK locations. William is now working on his first research monograph under contract with Routledge – looking at policy responses to the EDL and Britain First over the past decade. His previous published work has looked at the dynamics of activism within anti-Islam movements and counter-extremism responses towards such groups. William has taught undergraduate courses and given lectures on the radical right in Western Europe; both at the social movement and party political level. Previous consultancy has included delivering counter narrative engagement sessions in the North East of England and putting together a ‘Countering Radical Right Narratives’ educational pack due for the Department of Education ‘Educate against Hate’ website. As of January 2017, William Allchorn is the Associate Director of CARR.

He got his doctorate from Leeds university btw.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

English Defence League

so hes an expert on tommeh mongs, these cunts literally dont have a clue what they are talking about

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

I reckon the Israelis fund this while funding Tommeh tbh. Complete control of the political narrative.

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

twitter.com/hpstorian/status/1106841718324756482

"harassing and assaulting people is bad but it's okay when we do it!"

Attached: k8OjGXSW1tO58H5X.mp4 (3.83 MB, 368x720)
Attached: sd.png (190.75 KB, 580x854)

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Christ just looking at his twitter you can tell he's a sheltered mong.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

Why couldnt the cunt have wrote a better manifesto? only thing im mad about tbh, could've just hired me to write a better one

Attached: New-Zealand-Attacker-The-Great-Replacement-White-Genocide-Manifesto-File.png (90.6 KB, 437x533)

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

anti-white shit
this is the only element of their ideology that has any significance, they literally believe in nothing else. when viewed through this angle their actions make sense

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

that accent
Is that the Aussie equivalent of the Bradford paki accent mutation?

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

soy infused accent

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

you need to realise these people are not with the truth and they are not morally sound they bend reality to their will and will lie to your face and deny deny deny, one the one hand they say smug shit like "sorry sweetie actions have consequences your freedom of speech doesnt mean freedom from consequences" then theyll cry about shit like egg boy getting btfo, their sole goal is the extermination of white people, that is literally all they are informed by, their views make alot more sense when you look at them through the "fuck whitey" lens

Attached: FnnwyKX.jpg (638.93 KB, 1920x1080)

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

This. There is no philosophy which undergirds their actions but 'fuck whitey'

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

they bend reality to their will and will lie to your face and deny deny deny
Yeah, tbh, it's classic witchcraft.

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

To which there can be only one natural response

Attached: Phil45.JPG (18.06 KB, 373x438)

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

that's what I just said mate

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

What would you have said?

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

wew

Attached: Mark-bo.png (627.13 KB, 1012x1140)

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

lel what the fuck is that picture

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

tbh in one way embracing being small is good. all arguments for mass immigration in the mainstream centre on things like economic growth and commonwealth links and so on. they all fall apart if we decide we like being a small country, and that preserving our way of life has a greater value than gdp growth

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

bit of a slip up by the bbc reminding people about rotherham in their thumbnails

Attached: rotherham.png (1.04 MB, 985x565)

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

/trannypol/ BO and Mark

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Important poll
poal.me/8sf4em
poal.me/8sf4em
poal.me/8sf4em
poal.me/8sf4em
poal.me/8sf4em
poal.me/8sf4em
poal.me/8sf4em
poal.me/8sf4em
poal.me/8sf4em
poal.me/8sf4em

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

scrap the commonwealth and withdraw from the world tbh

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

the rotherham thing really is based. he can larp all he wants listing balkan leaders but that is tangible and people I delude myself to believe care about it

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Who is Mark?

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Attached: SPLENDID-ISOLATION.mp4 (782.87 KB, 560x118)

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

BO of /v/

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

/v/
Who gives a shit about that board? It's for computer games.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

People seem to use those media boards to post half-naked cartoon women, that's what I've noticed.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

#BritishJuche

Attached: juche.PNG (85.91 KB, 1483x744)

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

he's a literal scoobydoo

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

I'll have you know I'm a big fan of computer games

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

yes

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Attached: asmr.mp4 (896.38 KB, 400x400)

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Attached: xX--AryanPublishing420--Xx.mp4 (320.76 KB, 426x240)

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

tbh

Attached: 800px-North-Korean-traffic-police-in-Pyongyang-(12074843383).jpg (210.58 KB, 800x1136)

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

twitter.com/emef/status/1106810898092453889

wish I could slap these cunts with a brick

Attached: sf.png (317.19 KB, 578x998)

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

uncle adi put it best tbh

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The scoobydoo had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them."

never seen someone nail how these cunts are so perfectly

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

That's a very famous quote 'round here.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

this game, lads
Zig Forums's anglo-oirish community is getting btfo'd (whether they identify as paddies or anglos).

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Dear Leader personally picks his traffic wardens tbh.

Attached: 4167E5D000000578-4602298-image-a-31-1497430940744.jpg (49.69 KB, 634x423)

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

hitting people on the head, especially older people is more dangerous than getting stranglefucked as a 17 year old
Thick cunt should have taken gauge of his wrists before messing with red blooded hordes of Aussie males to get a video for instagram likes. FOOL

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

thought we were a brythonic board this week

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

I despise these bastards, "one rule for thee, another for me"

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

forgot it was the taff-taig game now

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

no one's watching the game
How come? Hasn't it recently been revealed that everyone on this board who isn't welsh is anglo irish?

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

lad it changes from brythonic to anglo posting day by day tbh

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Nice uniforms tbh

Attached: Pyongyang-Traffic-Girls-11.jpg (97.33 KB, 641x600)
Attached: 11675635114-1bb686214f-o.jpg (539.26 KB, 586x898)

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

tbh

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

the butthurt
twitter.com/miqdaad/status/1106894880452820994

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

I think a lot of normies are even thinking, about fucking time.

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

victim complexes are always unpleasant tbh, why we need to focus on lifting up our people and bringing back dignity and pride rather than crying oppression. noone will fight for us, we can't summon golems like the other side

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

on dicussing it with normie friends, I said I was surprised it was in NZ and was surprised some kind of reprisal attack hadn't happened here. I was convinced one would in 2017, a big well organised thing. the normies agreed a counter strike is unsurprising but all agreed it will never really happen here, people don't care enough and society has been weakened. tbh it's only the extreme larpers who care at the moment enough to act. BT didn't refer to people he knew or his area but to islam and race in general. smh at the whole situation

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Attached: smug-aussie.png (224.18 KB, 537x565)

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

no moon faced juche gf

Attached: 80527a2e6e5837052a57ab6007ddb871ca47fc77d5926964a5bba74435570e23.jpg (27.13 KB, 708x480)

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

How anyone thinks that 'Australian' came out of that exchange well kek. 'Do somethin Do somethin shit cunt'

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

I actually heard someone say that earlier

Attached: 121.png (74.06 KB, 286x312)

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

I was talking to some lads about the attack, no one talks about the victims being ragheads. All they talk about is the youtuber guy, is this good?

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

It's kinda weird, no one is really talking about it. I think perhaps because they're afraid to admit that they are secretly thinking, "how do you like the taste of your own medicine?".

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

that's the unspoken normie consensus imo

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

It shows that they aren't interested in the mainstream narrative.

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

This is actually pretty kino

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

the bit I overheard at the bus stop was between a couple of oldies, they mentioned it in the news, the other muttered "about bloody time" and then went on to talk about the rugby

Attached: alex-jones-breaking-the-conditioning.mp4 (2.41 MB, 1280x720)

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

tfw hit my lowest weight so far

Attached: 6d9922d364e7a9c90434885ed0ca93c247e56dcca944fbd75705cf3b29fc8397.jpg (93.84 KB, 459x404)

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

All they talk about is the youtuber guy, is this good?
Top fucking kek, why on earth did the press think focusing on pewdiepie would be the best way to deal with this.
They fucked up right at the fucking start, lelling hard.

Attached: sd.png (190.75 KB, 580x854)

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

the way her head turns and then the rest of the body follows

Attached: 0ee4d2dde4536e29a3d205eec81d0cf22159e5dede14814889fbf6f5fea65456.jpg (198.62 KB, 730x730)

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

nice one lad

Attached: th-(3).jpg (49.06 KB, 1000x563)

Luke King
Luke King

tfw kinda thinking about taking up Warhammer 40k and painting the minatures

Fun or scoobydooish trick to steal my money?

David Howard
David Howard

Love how casual it was, we're approaching a children of men style attitude towards terror attacks.

That's the feeling I get too.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

This is the only channel you need for Nork shit, guy shows you Pyongyang like no other, he's got Indonesian autism though.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

we're approaching a children of men style attitude towards terror attacks
And it's all the press' fault.

Attached: 0aaf.png (17.71 KB, 256x256)

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

My monthly target is losing 20-22 lbs a month.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Ireland shitting the bed against Wales

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

I find it fun, expensive though. I stopped playing the game though and just make the models as they changed the rules and it made my army rubbish.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.12 MB, 1440x2560)

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

It's literally the same as when pakis attack and there is silence from them other than the establishment tokens: both parties believe they are just actions against a foreign creed.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

I'm more desensitised as time goes by, but some terror attacks stick with me and seemed to affect me more than others. the paris attacks stand out in my mind as really shocking me

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Jesus lad, that's a lot. Are you Keto?

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

Do you have anyone to play with?

THIN YOUR PAINTS

James Collins
James Collins

Those are thinned.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Yeah you cant' have part and parcel and then a meltdown when the banter is returned.

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

tfw the entire west resembles NI in the 70s-80s within 5 years

Attached: 1468575383961.jpg (56.06 KB, 962x642)

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

I heard the bomb go off at the arena as I was about 200m away. That's a sound I'll not forget. I just don't really know how to feel anymore.

I may do yeah.

A cynic might think that's to get you to buy a new army…

Aiden James
Aiden James

a lot of terror attcks get memory holed too tbh and most normies just instantly forget them
in the normie mind the only ones that matter are 9/11, 7/7, the manchester bombing and for the moment this thing

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Yeah, Eggs, Beef (& steak), salad, broccoli, chicken and pork are the only things I eat.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Also cheese.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

What's your macro with Fats?

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Exactly, it's funny how they thought they'd actually get away with it, people aren't as thick as they imagine.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

good lad

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

this is a keto board

Attached: ketosis.jpg (443.24 KB, 1541x844)
Attached: keto.jpg (74.96 KB, 800x819)
Attached: keto-paleo-diet-food-pyramid.jpg (711.28 KB, 1700x2200)
Attached: Tuna-on-Keto.jpg (806.63 KB, 1900x1200)

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

See if you enjoy it before you spend shit tons of money tbh, maybe play some Kill Team or something.

Attached: mortarion-by-thedurrrrian-darsc60-pre.jpg (134.39 KB, 752x1063)

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

I built my army around decimating the enemy with firepower which was good until 8th edition, when they removed the large blast templates. Somewhat killed my interest and the new players have only served to kill it further.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

I don't macro, just one square meal a day and cheese for a snack.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

reminder that many of the leftists youargue with onlin ethat are (((british))) are actually wogs and pakis

Attached: ghf.png (57.17 KB, 990x667)

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

I built my army around decimating the enemy with firepower which was good until 8th edition
Mate….

Attached: image.jpeg (48.28 KB, 356x374)

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

I know I enjoy the painting, I always did, though my mate who I thought would be up for playing has dropped out…

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

ginger muslims
not white muslims
accurate

James Foster
James Foster

early fresh

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

t. half arab

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Attached: pewdskebab.webm (8.83 MB, 800x450)

William Fisher
William Fisher

Ben Kew
Not even a boomer, he's some faggot that ghost writes for Milo or at least used to

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

YOU'VE REMEMBERED NOW, HAVEN'T YOU SAES?

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

This, and I think a lot of normie whites feel really uncomfortable about it because, unlike our (((elite))) would have you believe, they are not all racially disloyal cunts. The left's reaction to this has really illustrated everything that tarrant fella said about them tbh. Anyone can see these demented arse lickers are weirdy traitors who actually get a kick out of betraying their own, and it's just creepy as fuck to barry normie.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

I really don't think this latest one matters to most normies. Particularly considering how much higher his kill count was than most and the extraordinary nature of it (livestreamed and memi heavy) - no one seems to be talking about it.

Anyway, lads:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALES

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Attached: 1537160560875.gif (987.04 KB, 229x176)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit