Brit/pol/ #2728: Dafty Edition

Dafties on trial
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6853587/Woman-22-denies-member-banned-Neo-Nazi-group-pictured-posing-gun.html

Brexit Cancelled
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6853561/Key-Eurosceptic-Jacob-Rees-Mogg-says-Theresa-Mays-deal.html

London bloodbath
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6852995/Youth-18-fighting-life-two-men-armed-knives-stab-multiple-times.html

Mods add more links, thanks

Attached: 11494526-0-image-a-9_1553635906339.jpg (636x382, 56.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/2055210a-5015-11e9-a278-59bc5c47bf2d
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6851149/Mogg-leads-new-Brexiteer-climbdown-late-save-Brexit.html#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let's go with this one lads

smh

why didn't either of my threads work?

just the Zig Forums things..

Attached: avbivxpcz3g01.jpg (381x678, 37.26K)

The boomers really are waking up, cant wait til we get stabbed in the back on the 29th tbh

Attached: YES.png (907x131, 9.01K)

new machine

Is The Daily Shoah still a thing?

yes and its got good takes tbh look up trs radio on youtube they upload clips and the channel hasnt been deleted yet it has 10k subs

I used to listen to them and other podcasts around 2015-2016, stopped after Trump showed us his true colours.

I remember talking to one boomer who agreed with everything I said, sometimes even articulated my own ideas for me. Yet also was proud of having protested against the BNP. There's an odd disconnect between the boomer's ideas and those same ideas in the political sphere. As soon as it comes to voting for a far right party they hesitate. There's a struggle going on in their minds between their politics and their programming.

wonder what it would take to snap those cunts out o fit, maybe a wog attacking them or a leftie mob harassing them

It's engrained in them about 'extremes', Bowden was right the two things you can not be in Britain are a fundamental Christian and a Nationalist

Wish the straw and ice OP worked tbh, made me chuckle

Do you think that Tories have killed Brexit?

Yes, more than likely.

My local Tory MP is voting for the deal.

you know what to do

Physical danger certainly speeds the process up, but I was never attacked and I still ended up here. I'm wondering what it was that lead me, a normal well off person, onto the most unthinkable of political thought.

They should at least be made to confront this contradiction in themselves by asking the right questions. I was always uncomfortable around gays, but if someone were to run on an anti-gay manifesto I would dislike them. Why? To the boomer: you're complaining about Birmingham city centre looking like the middle east, but if someone were to give you policies to address your concerns you would call them racist. Why? It opens up a can of worms in a persons mind that is up to each man to untangle and come to their own conclusions.

EU leaders heap praise on MPs for ‘real revolt’

thetimes.co.uk/article/2055210a-5015-11e9-a278-59bc5c47bf2d

Reminder that studies show only a concerted 10% of a population is needed to sway the lemmings at large.

worst song in that album tbh

Honestly Joy Division wasn't that great

neither is New Order

joy division are redpilled tho

same story tbh

So are Screwdriver, doesn't mean I have to like their music.

Attached: An_ideal_for_living.jpg (316x316, 16.95K)

Best dafty band is Death In June.

tbh

they have good music tho

best dafty band is final war tbh

Attached: d8e7222491a0c44ef54762e6118de2a440b4acfd359deddf9e7d8ce3b0a66847.gif (544x960 3.92 MB, 2.06M)

I missed a chance to see Manowar back in like 2011 and now they are retiring smh.

sounds about right tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (333x243, 72.05K)

they're playing in Birmingham in April, two shows, tickets are still available
tfw I also missed their 2011 Brum show, but I will see them in Germany very soon

Somebodies doing the raping

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6851149/Mogg-leads-new-Brexiteer-climbdown-late-save-Brexit.html#comments

boomers going nuts in the comments, we shall see if they do anything tho

probably a white man

the reason its always an asian city in dystopian films is because in the future the west is a total barren wasteland because we collapsed, really makes you think, fuck the chinks tbh.

Attached: Tarrant2.jpeg (623x349, 35.25K)

Attached: 1503324183459.jpg (300x200, 8.09K)

Can't really afford it tbh, oh well.

It's more to do with the fact that in the 70's and 80's (which is when most of the cyberpunky stuff was created) Japan was in a massive boom and it was predicted they would overtake the US's economy in like 10 years.

something something fascism is a revolt of the lower middle classes something something

so is Brexit still happening?

We just don't know.

Attached: guy fuhrer.mp4 (640x360, 3.49M)

I'm a middle-aged wagecuck, so I can afford it tbh

No. Definitely not tomorrow.

true tbh

t.lower middle class

imagine if the ERG all defected to the Brexit party - even 1 tory would be a coup but it's never going to happen is it?

It's off mate

Attached: Shearermiss.jpeg (634x526, 148.26K)

R E M I N D E R

Attached: ZY4gK3hogpovRdjS.mp4 (480x480 8.78 MB, 2.31M)

i hope not

Attached: BREMAIN OR BREDEATH.jpg (589x713, 50.04K)

please don't post this again thanks

so called Brexit party doesn't really exist, does it?

That requires our political class to not just be in it for the money and power tbh.

the brexit party is literally the tories 2.0, useless twats, a ukip defection is the only acceptable way forward

HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GO
to Pragues vibrant gay clubbing scene

Attached: pjw-dankula-sargon.jpg (800x540, 81.42K)

Nige called it a "virtual party" and it's just him and some ex-UKIP MEPs - they won't be contesting locals

you'd think these supposed hardcore Brexiteers would consider defecting but it's a pipe dream in reality

as a ukip shill I agree but the tories would never join them now, I thought the point in TBP was a moderate group for Brexiteers to join together but it doesn't look like the tories are too impressed

Yeah tbh. Although its become odd in the 21st century. Communism was supposed to be the ideology of the working classes, the goal of communism is to quote Marx 'the abolition of private property'. In classical Marxism the working classes have no private property under capitalism, again to quote Marx 'you have nothing to lose but your chains'. Fascism was supposed to be in reaction to this, the middle and upper classes cementing their property rights. Contrary to Marxism, we've ended up in a situation where the working classes not only have property, but most are now middle class. Weirder still the middle classes have started supporting a 'liberal communism' while the working classes have started becoming fascists.

lad, they are asking everyone to spoil their ballots instead of voting a pro-brexit candidate
they are fucking retarded

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x800, 681.5K)

I'm voting for independents in my local elections

as long as they are pro-brexit thats probably the best option

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (614x834, 420.81K)

Attached: slobodan-praljak.jpg (640x480, 59.53K)

Weird idea really, what you write won't filter down & just counts as it being spoiled when voting for pro Brexit parties is a visible pro-Brexit vote.

I expected a lot more from TBP tbh, remain unconvinced - hopefully they have some good ideas for a GE with targetting remainers in Brexit constituencies etc

would rather those mongs incharge that the current lot tbh, whether you like it or not ukip are a step in the right(literally) direction ,electorally we have no other choice

I like Batten, he's a good lad.

aaron banks et al are just a bunch of egotistical rats tbh, they are a bigger issue for us than anyone else because when the tories inevitably collapse those cunts will be blocking the highway towards us, fuck the lot of them greedy traitorous cunts tbh

this, he's gonna wreck the libs epic style and it will be beautiful

Attached: AUTICUS PRIME.jpg (1000x1399 143.59 KB, 89.76K)

his wife is Filipino, he is the quintessential boomer and his waxing lyrically about verses from the quran is about 8 years out of date

fuck these fags
I want to meet Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad irl so I can confront him about lying about being mixed race

its literally all we have unless you're gonna vote For Britain or the newly revived SDP

Attached: godfather of politics.png (968x681, 1.31M)

wish tommeh would serve his purpose and just die already so we have a martyr

l-lucky it's o-only advisory, r-right l-lads?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (675x1200 757.15 KB, 762.47K)

This is the most retarded thing to happen in the Commons in it's history, Fucking mongs

Those undercover cops getting busted and burning out of there on the path, fucking hell.

Do not for the life of me understand the obsession with a customs union, even from a Europhille perspective it makes zero sense.

Funny how they tell him the Antifa LARPers with pink hair have AK47's funded by Mike Stuchbery and then take his 'radar' 'panic' phone away
based
A returning ISIS fighter might need it tbh and is probably now already installed in his luxury Returning ISIS Fighters Detached Council House™ [ Co-sponsored by MI6 ]

UKIP are literally the muh Islarm party thanks to pic related.

They have nothing to offer the electorate other than identity politics writ large.

Attached: 9ad88ebdcb88eda1a47fe5cdb8da7c954a6f21a79d652d7c1739baff6c57d0a0.jpg (705x559, 69.65K)

lel

Attacking Islam on it's values just leads to liberalism tbh

precisely, that is their aim. To demonise Islam for being a socially conservative ideology, rather than a foreign, unwanted one

tbh

Attached: 769124ecc082e1aa4d413ef445771ff4c7ac09d9d339058424bc2cc8a25a38ae(1).jpeg (1080x1081, 85.31K)

Yeah, I cringe whenever I hear an anti Hijab argument. Modesty is the best part of Islam by a mile, and the best part of any religion on the planet

who else can we vote for?

Attached: ann marie waters real.jpg (460x288, 48.68K)

so even if no deal happens we have to wait until 12th april, wtf how did that happen

Attached: V2W.jpg (644x942, 48.78K)

EU law is supreme to UK law, lad.

The alliance between leftists and islam is one of the strangest abominations politics has ever seen tbh.

Sorry lad, it is.

Yeah forget that whole salvation and eternal life bit, the only thing that matters is wearing modest clothing.
This is a wheatfield-tier argument.

thats what we want you fucking retard

not if you see it as a battle between God and the devil

doesnt answer my question

The practice ffs, not the goodies

makes perfect sense when you see it as lefties entire ideology is "fuck whitey" makes perfect sense then

Voting only legitimises these scum.They're all the fucking same in the end. You've just witnessed how many of them flip and twist and turn, going back on their words just to stay in power. So did your father and his fathers fathers
Best is to not vote. Let it all crash and burn

7 more stabbings overnight
sadiqkhansportinganerection.jpg