PEDOPHILE FOUNDATION FOUND

liddlekidz.com/
Liddle' Bob Corker
Liddle' Adam Schiff
Apostrophe after Liddle
Mayo Clinic…. Shriners… Hmmmm.
Tina Allen's Touch based therapy
PDF alert - amtamassage.org/uploads/cms/documents/allen_t_autism_handout_150.pdf
Liddle' Bob Corker
Liddle' Adam Schiff
Apostrophe after Liddle
It gets worse - did you click on the teacher directory?

"The Liddle Kidz Foundation Teacher and Therapist Directory is currently being completely redesigned in order to serve our Internationally Certified Infant Massage Teachers (CIMT) as well as our Internationally Certified Pediatric Massage Therapists (CPMT) better.

Note to Parents: Finding the right infant massage teacher is an investment in your child’s future, so you want to make sure you do enough research to make an informed decision."

Seriously WTF is infant massage??? These people are sick.
THIS NEEDS INVESTIGATING!!

Attached: e.png (782x116, 23.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/264331328
liddlekidz.com/
liddlekidz.com/adoptive-babies-bonding.html
bannekermemorial.org/press/starscomeout.htm
archive.fo/MYfLM
telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/11368772/BBC-investigates-whether-Lewis-Carroll-was-repressed-paedophile-after-nude-photo-discovery.html
archive.fo/elVI5
articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/12/local/me-allen12.
archive.is/81KE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Yes it actually does. Good fucking work OP. Have a bump.

LOOK LIKE THEY OPERATE OUT OF HAITI

Attached: f.png (962x1158, 186.98K)

You're closing in!

Attached: 551be845a7c74e1c236ac4a0117a875289aa55eb47ce9d9cd0d6667c30046f64.jpg (1038x1600, 393.84K)

bump for relevance

…I have no words to describe the sheer levels of disgust and contempt I have right now. I don't even think a have a proper reaction image atm. Have a bump OP, you might just have hit a goldmine…

Attached: 6ef.jpg (1696x1459, 266.93K)

jesus christ

Attached: 1509134948691.jpg (180x226, 5.71K)

Bump for investigation

:=v=)

post related also
oh fuck! this page says its sponsored by bill gates
fucking GOOGLE
EPIC (?) looks like the russian Gannett thing walnut sauce sign that the autists dug up
LIDDLE KIDZ FOUNDATION
PO BOX 872664, VANCOUVER, WA 98687-2664 | TAX-EXEMPT SINCE FEB. 2010
EIN: 26-4331328
projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/264331328

Attached: mayo.png (932x473 43.21 KB, 170.51K)

"Infant Massage." I know there are premed babies that need their stomach's massaged to breath, due to having stress problems and breathing problems. That could be the harmless explanation for this.

But it still sounds creepy, and I would say investigate, because I know nothing about Premees except for some human development classes I told for a (((Psychology Degree.)))

VERRRRYYYY WEIRD!!!!

Related or not…there is something wrong here

liddlekidz.com/
I find it curious that 70% of their seminar tour is in Asia? couldn't get all of the US in there but it starts in March.

Attached: l.jpg (1229x689 21.48 KB, 139.97K)

Wonder if LiddleKidz (LKF) is somehow related to RBG. I see the only news/media articles they have are about VN. Also POTUS referred to "Liddle" Adam Schiff earlier
Liddle Kidz Foundation
http:// 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/264/264331328/264331328_201512_990.pdf

$257,156 in contributions

Board of directors:
* Shawna Renee de la Cruz - Treasurer
* Marie Turcotte - Secretary
* Tina Marie Allen - President / Director

-

Gannett Foundation
http:// 990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/541/541568843/541568843_201612_990PF.pdf

* Bob Dickey - Chairman
* Ali Engel - VP and Treasurer
* Barbara Wall - Secretary
* Minakshi Sundaram - Assistant Treasurer

I haven't found anything negative on any of them yet.
LIDDLE KIDZ FOUNDATION
PO BOX 872664, VANCOUVER, WA 98687-2664 | TAX-EXEMPT SINCE FEB. 2010
EIN: 26-4331328
Classification (NTEE)
Health - General and Rehabilitative N.E.C.
Nonprofit Tax Code Designation: 501(c)(3)
Defined as: Organizations for any of the following purposes: religious, educational, charitable, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition (as long as it doesn’t provide athletic facilities or equipment), or the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
https:// projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/264331328
They have partially redacted Tax returns.
https:// twitter.com/LiddleKidz/following
look who this account follows

mayo clinic

Attached: n.jpg (633x370 49.44 KB, 49.65K)

According to the image link:

"Liddle Kidz Loves Epic! EPIC bars are 100% grass fed animal based protein bars designed as nature intended. Paleo, gluten free, and low in sugar, EPIC bars promote EPIC health."

But then you find this in their FAQ page:
#1ARE THESE FAT DEPOSITS ON MY EPIC BAR?
Some EPIC products commonly show visible fat deposits.

#2WHY IS IT EVERY SO OFTEN I BITE INTO A ROUGH PIECE IN MY EPIC BAR?

lol, sounds disgusting.

This is in the meta keywords for liddlekidz site:
"Children, orphanages, world, food, clothing, shelter, health, happiness, touch, discarded, forgotten, untouchable, sick, disability, orphans, physical needs, emotional, orphanages, developmental needs, resilient, life, confidence, compassion, programs, nurture, compassion, fundamental goodness of people, potential, Tina Allen, volunteer, groups, healthcare professionals, world, hands-on, global outreach programs, education, healthcare workers, orphanage staff, caregivers, nurturing touch, massage therapy, early development, infants, training, language, social, cognitive, physical skills, facilitate, bonding, foundation, curriculum, empower, methods, tactile stimulation, nurturing touch, critical development, cultures, storytelling, games, songs, developmental movement, sensory rich stimulation, goals, healthy well children, special healthcare needs, benefit, appropriate touch"

"Liddle Kidz Foundation Global addresses the critical emotional and developmental needs of children who are orphaned and abandoned throughout the world."

There is 1 name in there. "Tina Allen" the founder and a sculptor.

This is one of her sculptures:
https:// usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3518047.jpg
From this site:
https:// hubpages.com/art/Five-African-American-Artists
With the quote: "This work is about the gift from God of treasured relationships to support and love us. Special people, on loan to us, come into our lives and we walk together for a time. There is no guarantee it will last forever so our time together must be respected. The spiritual connection between the two is strong. They look up to God, the source, with their minds. Here I hope to show sculpture with a vertical link to God, as opposed to a horizontal link to man."
We need fags to scout LidKidz SMNEtworks
Links
h tt ps://www.facebook.com/LiddleKidzFoundation/ (FOUNDATION NGO)
ht tps://www.facebook.com/liddlekidz (

liddlekidz.com/adoptive-babies-bonding.html
https:
//www.sos.wa.gov/corps/
He's the Global Ambassador for LiddleKids in India…
Founder of Liddle Kids Foundation and connection to liddle schiff & HRC
bannekermemorial.org/press/starscomeout.htm

Attached: q.png (915x742 559.58 KB, 45.96K)

Tie these accusations around their neck and send them to the deep

Attached: downyougo.jpg (970x1770, 400.24K)

Keep following the money guys.

That says Trump is aware of something. Maybe not this directly, but something related. The way he spelled Liddle' there says as much. All of this is making my stomach turn.

Attached: 1252174333823.jpg (126x120, 3.22K)

Bump. This needs to be stickied.

Lol the letter styling even makes it look like "diddle Kidz".

https:// whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=liddlekidz.com
https:// whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=liddlekidz.org

Attached: 1514263198334.png (500x639, 205.13K)

Attached: r.png (980x341, 122.46K)

I want to badly to pile all these sickos into a mass grave and drive the bulldozer over their corpses.

Sticky this.

Attached: ACDF5C3E-EA29-4451-82E6-F3983DA3424D.jpeg (2048x1536, 841.91K)

memes, dreams, etc. as they say.

We will we will…….
Jesus fucking Christ..

Attached: Screenshot_20180219-132715.jpeg (480x854, 334.41K)

THERE IS ALREADY AN INVESTIGATION THREAD FOR THIS!!!!
A week from now you'll be second guessing which thread you posted evidence into.

On the subject of Pizzagate - remember we were investigating and then got warned by Japanon not to visit some weird group religious cult site after a certain date - and Japanon said things would be happening the following year?
Well, it's the "following year" now.

He was dropping hints this whole time. Holy shit. This is why he has been set on going after the child traffickers and makes a point to comment on how much he cares about kids. Fucking hell.

Attached: when the realization hits.png (705x518, 752.96K)

archive.fo/MYfLM

ALMONDS ACTIVATED!

The apostrophe suggests something missing.
That missing thing may be "l" - Liddlel rearranges to "Liddell"
Alice Liddell, a child, is seen in a photo kissing Lewis Carroll (Dodgson) on the lips, but that is not all…

Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898), better known by his pen name Lewis Carroll, who some suspect was an autistic pedo.

telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/11368772/BBC-investigates-whether-Lewis-Carroll-was-repressed-paedophile-after-nude-photo-discovery.html
archive.fo/elVI5

This "Liddle" of "Liddle Kidz" may be the name (or variation) the cabal has been using for DECADES. Alice Liddell is the child Carroll named "Alice in Wonderland" after - linked to Disney - linked to other pedos - and so on.

Maybe that entire site should be archived too.

Please use who.is instead

Marco "foam boy" Rubio

Attached: MarcoRubioFoamboy2.jpg (800x420 47.32 KB, 142.89K)

Archive on the japanon good sir?

Attached: f1f472aee5be97dd06e5f08014c41607cb8a8231b80cd6d822619cf0e3236dd9.jpg (670x510, 163.25K)

I didn't archive it. It was cuckchan when it still had some semblance of a board. Sorry.

Attached: 1fcczc.jpg (630x443, 43.87K)

That is exactly what I was thinking.

It's like one finger away from being the "shocker".

Attached: wtf.PNG (209x204, 15.2K)

9000 hours in MS paint.

Attached: DiddleKidz.PNG (211x104, 6.26K)

move teh d over

fine fine

Attached: DiddleKidz.PNG (211x104, 6.15K)

HOLY FUCK CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

RABBIT HOLE IS GETTING. DEEP EXPOSE THEM ALL AND PUT THEM ON THE WALL

How do you feed protein grass?

really makes you think

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (252x249, 115.95K)

I think one of these bars needs to be tested for the presence of human DNA.

If anyone can find out what Tina's maiden name is, that'd be great. For whatever reason I just have this odd feeling that she's a member of the tribe. Could be one of those wide-mouthed Jewess demons. If she's Jewish that'd just be a total coincidence :^)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1912x899, 1.45M)

Interesting, but you guys should really use the investigations sticky, that's what it's there for. Bumping anyway, good luck Anons.

I wouldn't have clicked on it if it wasn't its' own thread. Cyclics and generals are for shit relating to a specific event, not investigation threads. It's easier to find information through the catalog this way than to dig through a thread.

Could also be Fiddle Kidz

not the same tina allen, or at least it doesn't seem to be.

You lack dedication.

it's essentially stroking/caressing or gently rubbing the back, stomach, arms or legs of your infant. Great bonding activity to do with your infant, the lil' one loves it. Kind of odd to give it a name though, physical contact with your infant is a key component of childcare for that age in general. Should only be the parents doing it though, in case that wasn't obvious to you all. This kikeshit org is obviously going elsewhere and reeks of pedo.

On a peripherally related note, once those of you who haven't yet get around to contributing to the next generation of whites, one of the most mentally/spiritually satisfying and wholesome ways to spend a few hours of weekend afternoon is to take off your shirt and put your infant to nap under a blanket on your chest while you read a book.

t. user with a purebred Aryan son

bump

Attached: Liddle-Kidz-Foundation-hdr.jpg (710x330, 76.31K)

I'm sure that spiral is just a (((cohencidence)))

Fucking hell, they really don't hide it anymore, do they? How quickly can this reach mass exposure?

Willhelm Reich, tbh.

if the thumb was sticking out that'd be sign language for "i love you"
the tucked in thumb is metal "devils horns"

Attached: aehjaer.png (640x300, 44.56K)

Infant massage is something you do for your infant to help it develop. My son was premature and we had therapists teach us massages to do around the mouth so that it "wakes up" the nerves and muscles there and help minimize his feeding issues so he could get off garvage (aka tube in the nose) feeding and eventually leave the NICU. there are different massages for different reasons, but it basically is a way to make the babies brain aware of certain muslces so they start using them.

there are other massages for the back/chest to aid in breathing, limbs to start the baby moving/crawling if they become delayed, reflexology for stimulating things like digestion/pooping, hand massages so they start using fine motor skills early, or in a healthy baby it helps them get ahead.

any other reason to investigate this group?

Attached: 993358a363deaa3d37977cd40425c600--newborn-massage-breast-massage-breastfeeding.jpg (564x970, 58.35K)

OY VEYYY

i'm not jewish. im (northern) italian and my wife is (southern) german. my blonde kid was born 10 weeks early and was in the NICU for almost 2 months before being released.

is there anything on this group? im looking at their site and aside from the horrible symbolism, im not seeing anything suspect. aside from the fact that they disproportionately help non-white countries have more kids survive

Nigger, massages are used to get nerves and muscles back on track. Dont be a complete retard

Infant Massage Therapy is something taught to PARENTS, especially MOTHERS with the intention of forming a closer bond between mother and baby.
But if you're still worried about infant sexual abuse, yeah why not, most cases of infant sexual abuse are perpetrated by the mother after all.

theres alot more to it than that. it actually has huge medical benefits similar to vitalstim, something used to "un-paralize" stroke victims. they use these on babies in extreme cases to help them feed without aspiration.

skin-to-skin in general helps the mother not get post-pardom depression, and has shown some developmental benefits to the baby.

Sadly, this is the sculptor Tina Allen that was at the meeting, articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/12/local/me-allen12.

It is not the Tina Allen of the Liddle foundation.

Baby gets as much benefit from skin to skin with dad as it does with mom, and it helps baby and dad bond. Teaching it mainly (or sometimes even only) to mothers is a load of (((feminist))) fuckery shitting on men. Of course in ye olde days, this stuff wouldn't have a name and would just be something your own parents would teach you that you needed to do with your baby when you were expecting your firstborn.

Either way, someone other than the goddamn parents doing this is a load of fucking bullshit and it wouldn't be a surprise if people purporting to do this to other people's kids are pedoshits.

Actually most hand signs in pop culture are just Saturn worship. The horns of moloch you know, but with the thumb out like Spider-Man it's a direct hand sign for Saturn (Hence why he is used in Elsagate stuff. Peter is a Peter Pan figure, black space goo, lost boys of Weimar, blah blah blah). Pointing up, like the Religion of Cuck™ic symbol for good, is just a repurposed symbol for Saturn. The hammer and sickle are Saturn symbols from before he was corrupted and turned to a dark god, and are used in communism to this day. Okay is a 666 symbol made with your hand, and the fucking vulkan salute is high kikery as symbolically important to them as the black cubes on their foreheads and in Mecca and Jerusalem.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS NOT STICKIED

Attached: dotr.jpg (198x256, 21.54K)

CHECKED

WHERE THE HOTPOCKETS AT?!?

Attached: images (1).jpg (251x201, 8.97K)

Infant massage is a thing, but it's something only parents should be doing.

Also the ties to the Clinton Foundation through Haiti are suspicious enough. If even one child is being abused by satanic pedos and Judeo-Satanic Hebrews, then it's our duty to turn over every stone.

what? that stands for cerebral palsy, goy. quit being so paranoid. you wouldn't want to be a conspiracy theorist, now would you?

did anyone catch this OP's pdf?
HOW TO MAKE A PIZZA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 2.47.15 PM.png (799x1012, 206.84K)

I haven't felt this uncomfortable in quite a while.

Attached: 4da12b5a175f69b1c5e3780d26533b510434ff9a2e23928a421b8c023d023bbb.jpg (444x468, 52.82K)

What the fuck?

Attached: 7794a9957b8c1328e0ea95702ee26a030a8c300c88a2b12f984c341d39d013b3.png (422x513, 140.69K)

this is almost obscene. we know what they are saying.

GAS GAS GAS

archive.is/81KE0

"Ms. Allen managed the nation's first comprehensive pediatric massage program at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA), and developed pediatric massage programs at Mattel Children's Hospital at UCLA and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, as well as developed a program focusing on introducing gentle compassionate touch to women and children who have survived domestic abuse."

rearrange the swirls/apostrophes to make the pedo heart

d.iscor.d gg/Yy8dzgh

A few years ago I legitimately would have thought nothing about seeing this, but now I either know too much or I'm too far gone to not know that means something inhumanly obscene. I just wanted to play video games Zig Forums
I got you user

Attached: An image for when I have no image.jpeg (500x475, 61.5K)

Bump

and now I am sadmad.

Cattle

Here you go, bro.

Attached: 200000000% MAD.png (347x472 1.49 MB, 74.51K)

Attached: 1450609467146.jpg (400x550, 33.6K)

….what the fuck….

Attached: 01008822f7bb50d1bb76a7a1acc74d39af4b5def5853d45cd1772e2debfb98eb.jpg (705x960, 84.79K)

I mean, it's obviously a signal. Every other condition has a symbol (which are often signals too) but this one is blatantly labeled cp? why not just some lightning bolts or some shit related to cerebral palsy?

Attached: kek hide.jpg (1070x602, 115.47K)

Attached: Hansgetthegas.jpg (198x254 12.47 KB, 8.89K)

Good find OP, have a bump

Attached: Tyson Fury talks about legalisation of homosexuality abortion and paedophilia 320x180.mp4 (480x272, 4.57M)

What is so sad and enraging about this is that, as it's plainly described here, this could legitimately be a fun an innocent activity between a child and a parent or sibling. But there is something hideous and egregious lurking beneath it here. This is what Jewry is. It takes what is good and right and healthy and injects it with filth.

Imageboards have desensitized me to a lot, but I am disgusted.

Attached: 1dd4d85bd3e710d5125f192943a8b78b7e8421aa7ee59ea443c1c8445bf6091a.jpg (360x452, 30.91K)

Attached: 6e01d8eea1e6093e2c2d9af1bc446a929a086d0a2e67a905774a2f5acf306810.jpeg (1110x684, 175.88K)

The branding unsettles me. It's filled with unnecessary bright colors and candy cutesy shit that makes it feel as if it is aimed at children, despite the attempt to sell these services to parents OF children. I have never seen a professional clinic of any type selling physical therapy/massage related services that takes on this aura to promote itself.

Reminds me of paintings made by schizos tbh

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-04-24-at-10.35.16-PM.png (606x355, 250.82K)

DOT-FUCKING-ROPE WHEN

What does it mean by rain, snow, and chocolate chips? I don’t know about any of that.

Reminds me of the comet Pp posters. All pop art faggotry with kids

I cannot get over the baby-talk language and euphemisms. It's too saccharine and my lizard brain doesn't trust it

Attached: Conductor_We_Have_A_Problem.webm (136x240, 3.9M)