David "I'm not the zog" Hogg #6

Focus on the timeline.

archive.is/uqJmk
archive.is/2plRe
archive.is/a3m08
archive.is/iAjDF
archive.is/kJ3bJ

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (300x169, 8.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R5r4P
archive.is/eqybn#selection-2215.0-2231.21
archive.is/AuGGF
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=268272
archive.is/f7MbD
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=4773531&privcapId=268272&previousCapId=268272&previousTitle=Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
archive.is/XulMM
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/362654Q:US-ecc-international-corp
archive.is/rJw6T
web.archive.org/web/20040407160132/http://www.cubic.com:80/ecc/index.html
linkedin.com/in/kevin-hogg-73411b30
intelius.com/people/Kevin-Hogg/Pompano Beach-FL/0659C706JW8
officer.com/training-careers/training-simulators/company/10039324/cubic-simulation-systems
archive.is/IdcTQ
archive.fo/2ETxf
archive.is/eqybn
archive.is/DdW9o
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-family-helped-nikolas-cruz-20180217-story.html
archive.is/Ek7cm
youtube.com/watch?v=_7vnpo6yLEM
archive.is/MEJ57
archive.is/5P5Hu
facebook.com/sunsentinel/videos/10154925655426887/
my.mixtape.moe/ndejmo.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a ZOG free Aryan first post

Attached: IMG_2790.GIF (400x290, 80.81K)

That guy has positively tiny hands. Probably a Democrat.

Reposting map of area

Attached: 93bc27f0fe31a64cae47680eed3b1a82dd45b60d8f869f9548c03fd1ab8440a8.png (1637x907, 2.36M)

story that mentions shooting 2 minutes after alarm goes off + kids taking refuge at Walmart.
>archive.is/R5r4P

Thanks, here is another interesting development from last thread. >>11319730

Old neighbor who said cruzs jewish mother abused him

Now I find this article that mentions alarm around the same time followed by shots
>archive.is/eqybn#selection-2215.0-2231.21
why I get the feeling the alarm goes off around 2:30. PA tells everyone to go outside. once some kids are outside & others are in the halls, the shooting starts about 2 minutes later.

From that same article of the reporter's tweets.
2:35 p.m.

archive.is/AuGGF

Attached: cruz-shooting-tape-delay-se.png (1554x1554, 1.19M)

Perhaps you're wondering why someone would graduate before going on a media tour but after someone shot up his school?
Lotta loyalty for high school kid.

Attached: 127349083178900893.PNG (3104x978, 4.36M)

Does this not seem incredibly suspicious to anyone else?

Can people add to the timeline?

Attached: timeline-so-far.png (951x606, 77.04K)

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline

+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)

+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)

+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

Feb 14

+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)

+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)

+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)

+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )

+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.

+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).

+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)

+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

Feb 15

+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)

+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

Feb 16

+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Attached: david-hoggs-png.png (501x372, 300.45K)

That looks like it could harm a jew pretty good!

Attached: 20a92d2a8943f2b7f2e82941f6ab68d01970e23646a685f68f212063a57efafe.png (290x218, 16.17K)

David's father, Kevin Hogg

Company Overview of Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=268272
archive.is/f7MbD

Executive Profile
Robert L. Collins
Chief Executive Officer, Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=4773531&privcapId=268272&previousCapId=268272&previousTitle=Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
archive.is/XulMM

(formerly, ECC International Corp.)
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/362654Q:US-ecc-international-corp
archive.is/rJw6T

ECC on wayback machine
web.archive.org/web/20040407160132/http://www.cubic.com:80/ecc/index.html

Kevin Hogg linked-in
linkedin.com/in/kevin-hogg-73411b30
(doesn't archive)

Kevin Ralph Hogg - Intelius
intelius.com/people/Kevin-Hogg/Pompano Beach-FL/0659C706JW8
(doesn't archive)

officer.com/training-careers/training-simulators/company/10039324/cubic-simulation-systems
(doesn't archive)
Cubic is the recognized leader in live and virtual ground combat training systems.

It gets shot out of my custom ar chambered in .950
It's kicks but gets the job done
SIEG HEIL

NINE FIFTY
Do you shoot elephants user?

THIS >>11320052is an altered timeline. THIS pictelated is from day of while anons were documenting from broadcastify and live streams.

Attached: IMG_3167.JPG (144x255, 18.37K)

There's something not right about this, the Joelle person doesn't have any friends yet seems to have conversed with people a year prior. A few of which have no friends either, yet have communicated with others recently. Really sets off some instinctive alarm bells that tells me something is wrong.

Attached: IMG_3179.PNG (640x1136, 497.57K)

THESE R THE DUAL CITIZENSHIP KIKES I HAVE TO SEE EVERYDAY TRYING AS HARD AS THEY CAN TO DISARM YOU AND I.. FUCK THESE KIKES LETS FIND THOSE TIMELINE DISCREPANCIES

Attached: IMG_3180.JPG (4032x3024, 1.27M)

Also something to note is that Cruz' mother died in Boca Raton, Florida. Boca Raton roughly translates to "Rat mouth," quite fitting.

i think that;s a .700 could be wrong, the rifle is like 7 ft long

archive.is/IdcTQ
article mentions a student in history class when the alarm rings and they go outside
so there was time for some students to make it outside before the shooting, which would fit with the 2 minutes between alarm and shooting.

who is Joelle?

I really fail to see the discrepancy in the timeline here
2:27PM Cruz goes to third floor stashes his rifle and gear and leaves building. (From your pic).

I did the original picture what you don't see is just to the left of the picture is the everglades and nothing no roads, houses etc. Just to the right of the picture is the ocean, so you have a tiny sliver of land filled with canals and lakes and such and everything for a city is crammed in. So is not really suspicious to me.
Make any sense now user?

This article states that gunfire began, Code Red initiated, then fire alarm went off, overriding the Code Red.
archive.fo/2ETxf

Alarm went off around 2:35 according to this article, scroll down through his tweets. Also interesting note
Sheriff Scott Israel (Update 3)
*17 dead (students & adults)
*12 in the building
*2 outside
*1 on the street
*2 in the hospital
archive.is/eqybn

The couple Cruz was living with:
military intelligence analyst

archive.is/DdW9o
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-family-helped-nikolas-cruz-20180217-story.html

Attached: vegas steve bro reaction wtf.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

Not tape delay, but possibly related. From WL Vault 7.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (721x264, 26.75K)

Spook HS.

Attached: Billy Russo - David Hogg.png (514x362, 311.53K)

Some accounts say he was dropped at 220 some say 227 that's all

Sixth thread and people are still on this dipshit and not his pig father? That's the one whose directing this shitshow. He probably wrote this little faggot off years ago and is just happy to have found a use for his wannabe 'actor' of a son.

They won't be getting their timeline wrong. If they get it wrong, they just "fix it". It's a laughable double standard, but people permit the authorities to change their minds whenever they please. Today, tomorrow, the next day, the next. A year later. Whenever.

So the way we absolutely nail them is by finding discrepancies. That is, analyzing the timeline, we can see sure as jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams that he wasn't the shooter. However, we are not dealing with many of a scientific mind.

What can we do? Show how dishonest the Fake News have been. How CNN didn't divulge prior contact with various "survivor" spokespersons. That Hogg wasn't actually a shooting survivor any more than someone in Sears Tower on 9-11 "survived 911". We can show them wiping away dry eyes, clearly attempting to fool us. We can show the credible witness, Barbie, who was certain there were two shooters. She's frankly quite the star here. And we can show Hogg cussing. We can show the disappointment, and point it out, of the UK interviewers of that guy that looks too old for school, when he criticizes the police response, as he has moved off-narrative. And most of all we can inform them of the very strange and inexplicable fact that the closed circuit TV was in a tape delay mode, which can be used to point to rank incompetency throughout the school. it may be worth also pointing out that the school would have been highly vulnerable to an arsonist no less than a shooter, as there are but two exits to the building, which would make it relatively easy to barricade, a common tactic of arsonists. This is a bit cerebral (I don't know of any women who can comprehend this point, but some men will).

He’s not even floridian.

I need a quick rundown

The basic info is Hogg:
1. cusses
2. rehearsed lines
3. Had visited CNN, got the VIP treatment, prior to the shooting & CNN & Hogg did not divulge this
4. He is not a shooting survivor - he was in another building entirely, and was never planning on entering the Freshman Building, where the shooting took place

These are the main points I have noted.

Oh, and he has said his sister had 4, 2, or 3, friends die, each time on video.

He cussed on video, and also on Twitter.

I haven't really looked into all this but a couple of days ago the MSM here in Norway ran some stories that went something like:

I guess there must be a pretty good case for the actor angle this time. Never seen the actual mainstream media here rev up their popagandapilpullers to do a full emotion-job on a conspiracy theory like that. Whatever you guys are doing in these threads, kikes are getting scared even way out in the fringes of the empire.

Here's some phone-ratio autism for spoon feeding normalfags on social media and irl. Only lost causes could claim these aren't actors. Remind people of all the high school sitcoms we made fun of for casting adults in their twenties as students.

Heil'd
This. Confirmed glowinthedark and kikes everywhere. Dig here:
archive.is/Ek7cm

This whole obvious hoax may have been a direct message to test and taunt Zig Forums specifically. At least the date (((they))) picked anyway.
us)
>assassinated were lured by Detroit's (((Purple Gang))) (Soros reference)
Maybe too autistic, need sleep thoughts?

Attached: image.jpeg (1770x1770 651.31 KB, 696.14K)

If only that lifeguard would have gassed those faggots then and there

same shit here in the land of burgers. just typing 'crisis actor' in a search engine unleashes a barrage of "news" articles just as you stated user

You missed the biggest timeline discrepancy regarding Hogg and the fact that it is being deliberately ignored by people supposedly investigating and exposing the fraud.
Hogg gives a video interview with Bodice Girl (I think her name is Pollack(haha)). He clearly states that the time is 9:32 and intimates that they are in a live shooting situation. He points the camera out of the window and you see students being evacuated by police.
He at the very least is/was passing off a drill as a live event.
Normally pollacks would be all over this and proving what time it was from the shadows, all we need to know is what direction the window faces.
Valentines Day Massacre stats:
Sunrise: 6:56
Sunset: 18:13
Daylength: 11hr 17min
Solar Noon: 12:34

where are these graduation photos from? it looks like facebook. is it archived?

Yeah, the 9:32 thing is weird. But the version I saw was unfortunately edited a lot. :/

Sorry my bad, Joelle is apparently the friend saying Cruz’ mother abused him. I didn’t realize her name was blurred out(every faggot that does this deserves to hang) in the image. She gave an interview yesterday saying she knew Cruz would be a killer(he’s not) and called the police to warn them.

what the fuck?

They're from the Facebook of the mom/handler. I got to the fight late so I don't have archives, just what I picked up in the old threads.

Elephants? Nope. They're pretty sentient
RINO's and DINO's user
Could you imagine an AR chambered in nine fifty? Tippity top Kek

stolen from teh Broward co corruption thread:

I am a security consultant. There is an alarm company out there called Sonitrol.

Sonitrol's alarms are different than any other alarm company. They use audio sensors instead of motion detectors to detect a break in. I worked for Sonitrol and specialized in school security for a number of years. Sonitrol is very popular with schools, especially after Columbine for a few different reasons.

If there is an incident at a school and a panic button is pressed, the audio sensors are activated even when the alarm system is turned off. The audio sensors allow the central monitoring center to hear everything that is going on in the building. They can hear voices, gun shots, everything, including people walking on carpeting. Not only can they hear everything, the system is "addressable" which means you can tell which audio sensor the sound is coming from. If a shooter was in the library, you would know the sound was coming from the library. You can imagine how this would take the guesswork out of the police having to enter the building "blindly". Sonitrol is VERY, VERY popular with the school districts in Florida. I kind of remembered Broward County having Sonitrol but I wasn't sure, so I did some digging. I found that they do.

What I found is a Staff Handbook for the year 2015-2016, so it's fairly recent. The handbook mentions the Sonitrol System.

"This school is equipped with a silent alarm system (Sonitrol) that is activated when anyone enters any of the buildings without coding in. It can also be activated by other noises. The school is also equipped with a security surveillance system. Cameras are placed throughout the campus and serve as a means of monitoring activity. "

The link to the handbook is here: http:// webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1ARmOZvENGcJ:www.broward.k12.fl.us/ospa/ospa-central2/_sip_plan_evidence/2017/0031_01082016_Staff-handbook-2015-16.docx+&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Okay, so now that we have this info, here's the point.

SOMEONE had to have been notified at Sonitrol about the event. We never sell these systems at schools without panic buttons to activate the audio sensor in case of emergency.

The audio IS recorded

The police can be patched in on the call

So why did it take 20 minutes for the police to realize there was a shooting at the school?

Why did they wait outside with the information that should have been provided to them by the operator?

Was the fire alarm activated on purpose so that the operators couldn't hear the gunshots above the fire alarm? In any event, once the panic alarm is pressed the police are normally notified within 20 seconds, so why did it take over 20 minutes to "see the shooting" on the cameras?

Can someone dig up the infant mortality rate of the local hospitals in comparison with the rest of the country?
I bet there are some weird anomalous data there.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7vnpo6yLEM

Attached: kek.png (946x734, 174.93K)

How to know for sure if the school was outfitted with these sensors. Photos of the building before and during the incident would help. need to know what these sensors look like and how they are mounted.

Try it on this clown Sam Zeif too please.

Attached: n_msnbc_brk_zeif_arming_022118_1920x1080.jpg (634x413 44.83 KB, 70.85K)

KEK
35. Figures!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 14.05.43.png (768x584, 439.29K)

Fake high school students. Crisis actors!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 14.09.02.png (1007x896, 558.46K)

Looks like the how-old robot is working.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 14.10.36.png (1065x1117, 671.17K)

How is 36 in the Dr Phil photo ahhaa.

*Hogg.
By the way, did they think they were being clever in making the son of a police man (FBI) named hogg? Literally Mr. Pig.

Being a scriptwriter for an intelligence agency is pretty boring work. I'm sure they try to have as much fun as they think they can get away with.

Oy vey. Even picked up some of the crisis actors in the background.

Attached: based-bot.png (1278x958, 1.72M)

this

Clearly the robot is redpilled AF and thinks the Crisis Actors are hoaxers. Why is Microsoft AI always siding with Zig Forums? Why is Zig Forums right again?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 14.17.00.png (884x944, 566.55K)

Emma Gonzalez's brother is in ANTIFA
archive on corey gonz hernandez (desktop site)
archive.is/MEJ57

archived proof he was one of a few to "like" emma's photo (when all else fails, archive the mobile site)
archive.is/5P5Hu

Attached: emma_g_corey.png (972x1080, 1M)

You'd think the deepstate would force false info for crisis actors into these public bots… I wonder if they bother to protect their undercover CIA niggers. Here's an actual 16 year old.

Attached: taylor.png (1058x1502, 2.16M)

her mom
thread got deleted on 4chan, can repost here

Attached: emmawithmom.jpg (960x960 539.31 KB, 85.46K)

Photo for reference. Actual kids.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 14.24.48.png (587x463, 420.1K)

any interest?

this is new info

Attached: angela_g_1.jpg (2116x1708 227.81 KB, 710.14K)

Calling bullshit on these actors.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 14.28.11.png (548x497, 254.06K)

Our patsy seems to be the correct age. He'll turn 20 in September. Alexa on the other hand isn't in that age group, even in her twitter photo where she looks young to me, the based bot isn't fooled.

Attached: alexa2.png (1082x1384 1.04 MB, 1.74M)

Alright I've ran this little shit's face through so many times, he's never young than 27 in any of his photos. Whatever his real age is, it's no where near 17.

Attached: hogg.png (1604x918, 1.91M)

Seems to be pretty accurate.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 14.41.58.png (540x514 603.18 KB, 207.83K)

My social cancer accounts have all been shoa'd. Some enterprising user needs to infographic these and expose the crisis actors,

Can meme user do a shareable meme with Hogg and FellowKids? I don't have 9000 hours or MSPaint to devote to the cause today, unfortunately.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 14.17.00.png (769x613 439.29 KB, 532.97K)

Ugh, I meant 26. The point is the same though.

KEK. Lazy deep staters even threw our own meme back in our face.

HOGG ON FACEBOOK LIVE AT 4PM EST

HAVE FUN!!

When you shill a little to hard on the one issue that reliably unites the splintered factions of your political opponent to turn just in time before the midterm.

Attached: 2r4e.png (1151x800, 844.38K)

Attached: angela_g_2.jpg (1411x545 203.93 KB, 159.51K)

Dis gunna be gud.

Attached: emma_g_friend_insta.jpg (2368x2736, 1.35M)

Remove the make up THEN go through the A.I, there's two tools to work with.

SPREAD THE WORD GETTING FLOOD DENIALS

HAVE FUN!!

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6.04K)

BUMP

ouch

i havent really paid attention to this shit, but does he work at CNN? really?

Look at this shit today. Two days after Republicans claim teachers could be armed… this bullshit false flag happens today where a faggot teacher brings a gun to school in GA, barricades himself into a classroom, shoots the ceiling… and is arrested.

… what a coincidence…. these faggots are really going all in for banning guns at this point. It's close….

HOGG LIVE ON KIKEBOOK RIGHT NOW

Sephardic Jews?

of course
and i just got banned for 2 weeks on 4chan for postig this stuff, and pretty much the only one doing useful research on the subject

I don't know the state of things here on 8ch, just seems slow as usual

:^) It's a CHIA without the H op.

do this one. This guy is definitely in his mid-20s.
my.mixtape.moe/ndejmo.mp4

Attached: hogg-screen.png (663x819, 653.04K)

Attached: hogg-age.png (664x817, 618.31K)

The thing says I look 42 when I'm 25.

Attached: Headscratcher.png (710x800, 84.02K)

ridiculous how old he look when you paste him on

Attached: hogg fellow kids.jpg (720x480, 59.61K)

It's almost certainly where the nickname Gonzo came from for a person with a big nose.

I have a plan, and it will work.

Attacking these kikes for using the purported deaths of children to give themselves tv time isn't going to work. Hogg himself is happy to be criticized as an actor, because as he said himself, if simply increases his twitter following.

You can't even logically debate these little shits about their own claims, because it's "cruel and heartless" to attempt to inject reason into this theater, even thought public debate is supposed to be the fundament of the U.S. political process.

You can't question these (((kids))) attention seeking tactics, and you can't debate their claims with reason. But thanks to the liberal cunt apparatus that is pushing this narrative, there is a huge weakness that we can exploit to lead these bolsheviks to all turn on each other.

They're all not black.

If we launch a campaign pointing out that the Parkland troupe is comprised wholly of (((white))) "victims" and that little nog children don't get the same attention as these kikes, the leftists will cannibalize themselves.