Why are leftist comics so fucking awful? It's almost always just weak ass strawmen and ad hominems...

Why are leftist comics so fucking awful? It's almost always just weak ass strawmen and ad hominems, no actual counter arguments, no substance.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-2-28 Arming Teachers What Could Go Wrong .png (900x767, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/05/160518-parasites-animals-science-mating-insects/
livescience.com/20174-traumatic-pirate-bug-sex.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The left can't meme - a natural consequence of their ideas not being correlated with truth.

Attached: abbdc6c1bf3e945b467db394838232a2f9a7efdcc6a769135af5ef15d57e6998-pol.jpg (397x525, 56.69K)

Looks like the comic is saying not to give guns to niggers, to me.

They confuse verbosity with wit.

another one

Attached: Screenshot-2018-2-28 School of Glock.png (913x910, 964.14K)

Looks like antisemitism to me.
Someone needs to give this cunt the Ben Garrison treatment.

Attached: 89iq.png (1144x888, 333.56K)

I'd love to but I don't know jack shit about Photoshop nor do I have the time for it cuz college. I took these comics from this site called thenib.com, have fun boys.

The "left" can't think either.

Attached: 1519598055131.png (494x272 83.54 KB, 124.11K)

Because there is no humor in deceit.

It's due to your subconscious bias, shitlord. You can't stand getting dissed, and deep down, you know the comics are right. That is why they sting so badly.

they have too much restriction of thought and speech, they know if they make an error they will be driven out so they are bound within a boring and bleak existence and forever can not meme or enjoy humor like normal healthy people

Whatever you say outside Zig Forums will be attacked, any hole and your argument will be shot down. But the same isn't true for leftists. Whatever they say is kosher no matter how stupid. They don't know how to build a good argument because they never had to.

Attached: 50s.jpg (225x225, 13.28K)

I know niggers can't read but damn.
>news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/05/160518-parasites-animals-science-mating-insects/
>livescience.com/20174-traumatic-pirate-bug-sex.html

because when you put their idea down on paper, you see how fucking insane it is.

Attached: 49e431101a12f18e4d43fef3cddeed70ac6001bb1f49997fba6673ca1c9ce52d.jpg (648x640, 72.96K)

A nogs evolving somewhat coherent and logical thought, we shouldn't disturb him.

Lurk more.

Attached: a3763e5acb98f75f6639b3aad047411bd5492c696be8f57708a376196efadae6.webm (224x400 474.14 KB, 2.57M)

Tell her North Africans are classed by the U.S census as Caucasians and benefit from White privilege.

Retouched it a bit, feels funnier this way.

Attached: 45dedb9069ce2959564534265b281cf49bf168bf8c0a0a65ecbc93ea9bf0f46a.png (1144x888, 462.46K)

Attached: 1490479452177.jpg (490x493, 64.11K)

The whole idea behind arming teachers is that they will be the first line of defense. Also they have an interest in their own survival and probably care about their students, whom they know personally.

Her father had kike blood, roughly 3 generations back.
She shows at least 5 physical attributes of being a kike.
She went to a liberal college and has a degree in public speaking.
She is neurotic as fuck and her daughters have OCD and trust issues.
She is hyper aggressive. Her desire for gun control is unadulterated projection.
All the women in her family are raging democrats, and her immediate family is extraordinarily active on the campaigns. One of her daughters was a campaign manager for a local politician.

This woman behaves exactly like a kike.
She's even spouted off the same "get a loan goy" bullshit.
And then she propped up her idiotic beliefs with the failed marriages of her daughters.

After the last meeting I've come to the conclusion that she is the perfect tool for spreading retarded ideas, a sort of reflect and amplify approach to her insanity.
She always likes bringing up the current liberal talking points so now I can just tell her that the Russians will hack the midterms.

Attached: Mio go to hell nichijou.webm (1012x1080 866.24 KB, 234.54K)

huh

the left can't meme

Attached: trannypol.jpg (2611x1690, 587.53K)

For the left there is only "Science!"
Not science because that would be problematic.

saved nice

They're still proud of this one, and repost it frequently. I've also seen memes where it's explaining how they got Murdoch Murdoch taken off youtube and we retaliated by attacking Librechan's Zig Forums, a provably wrong thing. Outside of their own little board, no one even really knows the event and they're making memes as if it were a historical event known across chan-culture.

For one, it’s not called rapid fire it’s fully automatic. Second, ar-15s aren’t fully automatic. Yes, some military m16s and m4s are but the ar-15 is not. Even if (((they))) we’re talking about fast fire rates in general, you might as well ban semi automatic shotguns because the difference in fire rate is a few milliseconds and mainly depends on the shooter firing it. How the hell to people even fall for this shit when the (((people))) promoting goy gun control don’t even know jack shit about the thing they want to ban.

Attached: 1E177868-E4CA-4B3A-8ECC-56C39357CC35.jpeg (300x182, 29.32K)

Good god this is awful, jesus christ. Should've spoilered it to be honest.

Attached: leftistmeme01.jpg (269x348, 15.85K)

some more good ones

Attached: 2017-07-21 13.36.38.png (1899x1802 368.1 KB, 349.67K)

The useful idiots that parrot gun ban slogans probably don't know the difference. (((Those))) at the head of the agitation may know, they just don't want you to have any guns at all. If morons conflate M16s and AR-15s, or refer to semi-auto rifles as Assault Weapons- or even Machine Guns- so much the better for (((their))) plans.

offtopic sage

Attached: plebs.jpg (1438x1080, 186.83K)

There's no way that is real. It has to be a false flag.

it's real, there was a screen shot of the creator posting it and introducing himself but i never saved it. the person namefags as MarxistMatey on /trannypol/

Attached: fag.PNG (1696x876, 2.32M)

Can't argue with that.

Fuck, I used to love Street Sharks.

What the fug

Attached: Leftiststrawman.jpg (720x672, 144.04K)

because their undeveloped minds are so fucking awful

Who the fuck copyrights a fucking meme? Isn't that a bit ironic for leftists? Anyway, if this fag has any kind of base whatsoever I'd say give him the ol' Benny G treatment, but he probably doesn't.

Everyone knows you don't give a manlet a firearm, nevermind a nigger.

Attached: ox grin.jpg (1100x733, 219.13K)

The "Eugene Weekly", a counter-culture magazine in Eugene, OR which is full of Antifa support, liberalism, and communism. Every issue has this comic, and it is the most terrible comic I have ever had the misfortune of reading. People find this shit funny, and it is the most terrible nonsense.

Is that supposed to be a flintlock pistol with hammer at the end? I'm not Zig Forumsommando but it drives me near the edge seeing something like this

Leftist comics have historically been very funny and I doubt thst has changed.

What has changed however is the only ones who have survived have been required to become leftist schills and only gain notoriety or career longevity by promoting that platform. Some names that come to mind:

Chris rock
Jimmy Kimmel (There was a time he was funny)
Colbert (he used to be a comedian)
Fallon (doesn't fake it well)
Louis ck

There are a bunch of other examples that's just the top of my head

The left is delusional and insane.
It is a terminal disease that disables parts of your brain at a time. When you try to logic, you lack emotion, when you try to emotion you lack logic. When you try to be happy you forget to plan ahead, when you try to plan ahead you forget to plan for anything that deviates from your main goal.

It really is a terminal disease.

You wonder why? It is simple: Art is a window into your soul.
And memes are art.

You see their inner being reflected in everything they touch. They will always assume others will go for the lowliest of motives, because they themselves are lowly creatures.

Look at this one in particular:

The motive for the opposing party they present, is nothing else but reckless greed. Look at their faces, how much they dumb it down. They are unable to mirror intelligence, shrewdness and insidious wickedness … they only portray stupidity and dullness. Because, returning to what I said, it is a reflection of their very being, the window into their soul.

And to add to that, their primitive nature also leads them to distort the little truth they may have conveyed, by presenting anything, no matter it's actual stance, always in the way they wish to see it.

We, on the other hand, concern ourselves with accuracy. We understand the insane schemes that run behind the scenes, and direct our creative energy, like a burning sword, towards uncovering it, in the most effective way possible. Even our worst memes still topple their greatest ones handily, because ours are born out of higher motives, and invite to thinking and exploration, while the lowly leftist copies only ever tell you what you should think, which is noticeable by their amount of text in their scribbling.

But the most important reason why their butchery of memes are of such inferiority, is because they are all gigantic fags. The more insertions are performed on a leftist, the further they are removed from god's light, and they quickly reach a point where there is only a horrible darkness left, and since art is a window into the soul, we see this and recoil in sheer disgust.

I would recommend not to dive too deep into their drivel, as the lifelessness and absence of mind may rub on over to you, as the saying of Nietzsche goes:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

leftypol fuck off

im hardly afraid of becoming a jew

Attached: if-capitalism-was-a-a-blunt-8663369.png (500x598, 134.29K)

What's with Zig Forums's obsession with books and the appearance of being an "intellectual"? I see it constantly, they do it on 4/lit/ too. What causes them to be so obsessed with looking like they read, even if they don't? No other group seems to do this; and I hate reading around other people, so it's really hard to relate.

Because reading is essential to be educated. But reading requires work, and commies don't work. So they decide that if they share in a collective opinion, they can be perceived as smart. Think of it as welfare for ideological idiots.

Attached: 1328110379707.png (579x579, 283.94K)

Because they're pushing a bogus narrative, so instead of just creating a picture and letting the intelligent reader draw his own conclusions, they have to cram pages 1-45 of Das Kapital down your throat in every panel.

OP's comic, for example, like any joke has to set up a premise, create narrative tension, and bring it home with a punchline. In this case, the premise is that America came to its senses and started arming teachers. The narrative tension is that the suspiciously well-groomed gay nigger they gave the gun to (they gave him the gun? It isn't his?) goes berserk and starts killing because guns are possessed by evil spirits. The punchline is that the situation is now worse because the cops will stand down and let the teachers handle it.

This fails on every conceivable level, and it does so precisely because leftists have such a psychotic conception of reality. Count the ways:
First, niggers make awful teachers, and nobody in his right mind would give one a gun. What's more, because this is a salt-left comic, the teacher is only black because later on the cops have to be racist.
Second, the premise that having a gun makes you shoot people.
Third, the idea that police would rather let teachers take care of a mass shooting than do their jobs.
Fourth, the absurd fact that in Florida, that is exactly what the fucking cops seem to have done, thus proving they should be the only ones we trust with our kids' safety.

Because this is all so credulity-stretching, the makers of this comic have to print a wall of text in every box. To push an accurate narrative, all you really need to do is pull back a curtain. To push the delusions of the left, you have to close the curtain, paint a scene on it, then arrest and kill anyone who doesn't buy into it.

We talk a lot about the decline and fall of Zig Forums, but that will only really happen when we start adhering to a false ideology. The sign of that is when lefty comics and memes start making sense, and ours require a study guide to make sense of. See pics related for the difference between our ways and theirs.

Attached: Minimalist_Merchant.png (1014x1545 2.55 KB, 1.57M)

This is incorrect. The narrative being pushed is that cops are racist and see any armed nigger as a threat, even if he doesn't look like one, and will subject him to unwarranted police brutality.

The same reason fedoras caught on in the late 2000's, by mostly the same people: they understand that there is a correlation between females putting out (fucking Chad gets all the girls) and looking nice, but they dont want to put the work into actually looking good, so they come up with their own conception of make attractiveness​ (I'll buy a fedora and coat, now I'm classy!), And then get all buthurt when being a pussycreep gets them nowhere (nice guys finish last )
Which is to say they know they are dumb and unsuccessful but they made a correlation between being well read and intelligence so they go over the top trying to sound smart about literature

I respect your interpretation of it. The fact that two intelligent, well-informed observers can come away from a four-panel political comic confused about where the Schwerpunkt was supposed to be only drives the point I was making harder: they're shit at propaganda.

Attached: Squaw.jpg (575x664, 82.1K)

Interesting theory. Do you think creating a "group image" effects them in other areas? I imagine if they do it with intelligence signaling they would likely do it in other areas. Could the totality of leftism just be an attempt at keeping up with appearances?

But what gives them a sex-like urge to appear intelligent in the first place? If that were all it took then we would see more of this behavior outside of the left, but it's almost exclusive to leftists.

They don't actually read.

Attached: 800c9f84d5d9a8b4f5951aafd2eea998a2bb216f1db8db173b3fa88989290c95.jpg (1200x696, 138.85K)

economists and**

Yes. Look at the Muslim Invader problem. They want to bring them all in to 'help them' and make up for 'past crimes'. But if you really wanted to help you would keep them where they are. Rates of exchange and consumer prices indexes mean about 1 dollar would go as far as 10. But that doesn't matter to them. Their hypocrisy is saying they want to help, but clearly ignore the most helpful strategy in order to feel the most good about themselves (holding up Refugee Welcome signs and being seen doing it).

Attached: 1435203319486.png (201x238, 109.82K)

I'm not correlating it the urge to have sex, just the methodology of obtaining a veneer of the desired appearance

The same thing that makes Christcucks not you Christcucks, fam, the other Christcucks; the bad ones moralfag over creationism. They're shit at everything, or else they'd be winners with a winner ideology, but they can't accept their failure and their consequent place in the hierarchy. So an emotional imperative grows up to drive them into "le hurr-durr, I'm S-M-R-T, get educated, luzerz!" antics. That fleeting moment of superiority they feel while white-knighting for Zoe Quinn is as close to actual accomplishment as they've ever been, so they keep doing it.

Manlets are the future of military, you sound like your only redeeming qualities are physiological.

Edgy as fuck. I'll bet her dad was, like, totally unable to cope with the first nigger she made sure to get caught fucking. Side note: The jacket costs $375, it's plastered with corporate artwork, and it's listed as imported, which means it was made with Third World labor.

I swear to fucking god, I hate these people so fucking much.

Attached: 1511843846.gif (384x216, 2.36M)

That's true of literally everyone who isn't us though. Even conservitard comics are retarded. I suggest you stop enforcing the false left-right dichotomy in your mind and start looking at people as human/subhuman.
Answers your own question.

Attached: Hillary-Email-58b8d0cb3df78c353c225cd2.jpg (600x454, 75.95K)

Aww poorfag angry because you will never be able to afford to be an ancom.?
I'm drinking my 12 dollar coffee from starbucks while I laugh at you.

-Posted from Iphone X special addition.

I think it's because most well-known living leftists are intellectuals. So to be "in" they have to be like Lenin/etc, organize unions, strikes, etc, which for starters requires getting a job, or they can just read a few cliff notes and pretend to know all leftist literature.

Attached: marx-niggers.png (900x593, 412.7K)

I'm trying to ask what makes intelligence as important to them as sex is to a virgin. It makes sense that their slave-morality driven ideology would prohibit them from keeping an image of strength and victory, but they don't even try to look compassionate or anything of the sort. Their memes all have this underlying premise of "I'm so smart and sarcastic that it's BTFOing the dumbass nazi republicunts." It's so odd that intelligence is something they view as a powerful weapon that will win them a war, that being unintelligent is the greatest sin, the greatest insult. Their obsession with an [ironically] ✡️((bourgeois))✡️ intellectualism is so confusing.

Reminder that most of they are trannys too - may explain a lot of the fucked up behavior

Attached: leftypol_bo.jpg (191x255, 15.24K)

The left can't meme because memes require creativity, and you won't find much of that on their side -as most of them are useful idiots unable to think on their own, being fed ideas by astroturfing propagandists and card-carrying globalists.

It's true what they say, money can't buy taste

Attached: a39d6a086c0b6b03e6d7e3824c7a89f9ce1f589fe334c4afc56544953cecae79.png (268x401, 146.68K)

Forgot about this.

Attached: lewis-starbucks-record.jpg (800x520, 53.45K)

HE'S GOING SUPER SOYAN

They also make a point of loudly declaring their atheism for the same reason. Whenever their nigger IQ of 65 leads them into trouble, they blame the world instead of their own retardation because they think holding a few books and being anti-god magically makes them unstupid.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-28-16-57-58-1.png (540x851, 598.09K)

the shit-tier coffee would be tepid by the time he's halfway through the novelty mug and I don't want to know what all that soy will do to that good goy

Attached: c61933469b56f419595f987e1890096a7d85a9117eca9612cc266f8531acd416.png (800x750, 89.66K)

hahahaha, ouch! Life must be tough, if you can't win in your own propaganda, hahahaha!
What other option do you then have left, if not buying a very impressive revolution jacket for just 375$?
The great revolutionary knows this.
Instead of bread-lines, there will be I-phone lines.

Sorry if I have to turn away from jest, but this group-identity discussion is very interesting to me. In a striking semblence to communism, leftist group-identity dictates what they should wear, show, say and think. A few set a trend, the group follows it. What peaks my interest here the most, is how we can identify and mimick these trendsetters. Judging on the average capabilities of the liberal side, it must be truly very few people that dictate the tone … it should be no trouble for us to take their place, and take wheel of the ship.

Good. "Memeing" is fucking retarded. I dont understand how a word that was barely used back when 4chan barely started is now a full blown everyday blanket term just like trolling. Its fucking autistic. "MY MEMES GUYS ITS FUNNY BECAUSE MEEEEEEEEME!"

Seriously, every time someone uses that word they are a massive faggot. Its only use was to describe an internet joke, thats it. But people think that because its on the internet and could be remotely funny (if that) that its a meme. Things that arent even funny are called memes now. They are not inside internet jokes. They are shit. Everything you and everyone else describes as a "meme" is shit partly because you misuse the word.

Stop being autistic children. Stop using that fucking word.(nice meme newfriend)

Oh god the art style. Does the commie nigger who made this even know how to shade for the love of god.

But the point in that one is pretty simple. Just because it uses a lot of text doesn't make it bad. I admit it's a bad comic because it doesn't really make use of visuals, but the joke is fine.

Reminder Jews score low in visio-spatial IQ tests, pic related.

Attached: Jew_Art.png (800x450, 318.47K)

my fucking question is, am I to understand they're like the first guy? cirppled old fuckwits obsessed in a system that failed? who is the fifth guy? isnt pepe the frog an "alt right" symbol, if so, why are they making use of him if theyre supposed to be not alt right?

i cant think of a way to answer this that isnt circular. they ape those that they like without understanding the why's of it. much like how some mokey learned to imitate how to make a fire without really understadning what he is doing. i think the post above yours says it better that me though

Attached: 70e876b0a23209aa63f75dee6c73200c767d0c0fa2f9b98058605c099bd8cf9f.png (428x428, 358.68K)

I refuse to believe that image is real. Cunts can't be that fucking stupid.

Persians went extinct centuries ago. Arab rape-babies isn't correct though. Here's what happened:

that second one isnt too bad. basically saying people who are raped need to get over themselves

(check'd)
Is that actually real?

Attached: 1442563240995.png (290x464, 254.79K)

Can’t cancel due process Trump. Doesn’t work that way, you want us to work with you, you need to pull your head out of your ass. Due process always comes first. The right to a fair trial before peers is always first. Sleep tight though. You’re safe in your WH and surrounded by people that are protecting you. We aren’t.

No, it’s not an alt-right symbol.

I'm not really seeing the problem with the two NRA guys' plan here, so what is supposed to be funny?

Just sounds like a good idea, that's all.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (455x304, 40.52K)

Depends, was he the one doing the raping, or just hearing part of the story and pretending it isn’t a big deal, because it isn’t him it happened to?

Once again, black science man is wrong species in the genus neotrogla, where the female has a penis that she uses to pierce the males and extract their sperm even males that aren't sexually mature and can actually kill the male if he's removed from her during the mating process.

Remember how there was a longstanding idea that Trump's assassination would trigger the next civil war?
Trump's spirit has been assassinated.
The body's still there, but the soul has been destroyed.

Start grabbing those guns fag boy.
Commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of your head 14 times.

Attached: Donald Trump Almost ATTACKED By Protester During Ohio Rally.mp4 (640x344, 7.14M)

They trust the gov to be their military to overthrow itself and totally not put them in to the stockade next to right wing john smith

into the chambers you go.

That can only happen if you have a family stick instead of a family tree.

Attached: learn your family relations, faggot.png (548x476, 44.95K)

So… We should… Sodomize the leftists?

Attached: fc3bceeec1e5d03985cba44d4d2c1ac71455307427_full.jpg (640x443, 78.79K)

Cuckchan-tier template thread.