CIA PEDOS

(((They))) are trying to shut down the most important pizzagate related news story (currently).

youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU

Pizzagate is real. CIA claws are reaching far and wide throughout the world. The governments are full of pedophiles, which are in control of military state.

There are a lot of paid Lithuanian shills trying to disprove this story. Don't fall for them. Their view of the story makes no sense. They are trying to falsify the facts. There was no reason for Drasius Kedys to kill people other than to protect his daughter from government pedos and take revenge into his own hands. The police men are in the same bed with pedos. Why would Drasius sister fight the state and everyone if she had a well paying job and risk her life if her brother was in the wrong, even after his death? Why would the screaming daughter, wanting to be with her grandmother fake her emotions? Don't fall for pedophile shills. They will probably come to this thread. They are already in full force on reddit. If all dots are connected this will lead to USA pedophile ring in high office.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cia-torture-lithuania/senate-report-proves-lithuania-hosted-cia-jail-detainees-lawyers-idUSKCN0RH2YL20150917

We are a satelite state for USA, just like Israel. Our governments worship the same devil. This is of maximum importance. Please sign the petition. This woman cannot return to Lithuania. She will be killed 100%.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/protect-neringa-venckiene-political-persecution-and-extradition

Spread the word. It's time for good people to take back control.

Attached: (((Reddit))).png (1621x859, 717.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oplithchild1.blogspot.com/2012/06/neringa-venckiene-kaunas-district-court.html
torproject.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back and stay

bump

Please guys. Spread this far and wide anywhere you can. We know the truth.

fuck off you stupid fucking shill piece of shit

saw this when the shit broke earlier today i guaran fucking tee that white house petition is 100k+ by now. this shit is fucking beyond insane. this shit CANNOT be swept under the rug. btw, they dont have to be actual paid Lithuanian shills on 4cuck OP. proxies, bruh.

8/pol/ has gone to shit.

both 4cuck Zig Forums and infinity Zig Forums have went to shit the past month mainly because people are becoming fucking apathetic. look at how fucking bad things are right now. people are fucking tired of this shit. all it's going to take is a small fucking spark right now and the entire fucking world is about to go up in god damn flames.

people want these fucking people DEAD. including all those complicit hiding and censoring this shit let alone protecting these sick fucks. this is it. we are in the final battle against the fucking elite. this is fucking it.

bump

Absolutely ridiculous, normies state side will sperg and I'm going to spam this into some mom groups.

Good. This shit needs to fucking go viral. There is a LOT of fucking questions here and NO answers

Attached: 1520416446569.png (1504x1700, 810.94K)

You also forgot:

Here's the video description:
Lithuania with me from political persecution, and we arrived in the U.S.A. in 2013 when I was
just 13-years-old. As my mom filed for and has been waiting here for a political asylum
hearing to take place, I became more hopeful and at ease because I was not afraid for her safety or mine anymore as was a daily reality back in Lithuania where my uncle (my mom’s brother) was murdered because he was trying to expose pedophiles among high-ranking Lithuanian officials who molested his daughter Deimantė. My mom became a target after she publicly started speaking about the bribery and corruption in the Lithuanian courts, the government and its media did not succeed in intimidating her. My 8-year-old cousin Deimantė, whose father was murdered, was abducted by government forces from my mother’s care. My mother was her legally appointed guardian at that time. The government called it “a child’s return to her mother operation,” but that was actually an elimination of an inconvenient witness operation with the help of 240 special forces and the intimidation of everyone in Lithuania who sought the truth in the pedophilia and murder case (more people were murdered in this case than just my uncle). My cousin was returned to the person she was testifying against. I was really scared and could not even imagine what is going to happen to Deimantė.
Parliament. When the prosecutors brought charges against my mom, all of her opponents announced that they'll support the removal of her legal immunity, before the investigation took place. We moved to U.S.A. to find safety and to have a fair hearing, where she would defend herself and expose the terrible crime in Lithuania that the government was seeking to cover up.

bump

bump

Every time you make a needless thread another thread dies faggot.
>>>/reddit/

white house petitions aren't even fucking used any more
that was an obama thing, trump hasn't replied to a single one
please just go away

Attached: doesopsuck.jpg (768x432, 87.36K)

petition or not this should should be known and spread fire.

pls go kill yourself faggot

Sage because OP is a fag.

Attached: Repost... Faggot OP is faggot _132db0d3509f4acc02056f83226cea1e.jpg (1000x752, 81.75K)

kys faggot

Bump. Don't think you're not on our kill list too, when we win you will be hanged alongside your handlers.

Attached: 1c24ec97f654e827dd0a0572a676eaab665fd685ca39e9f88c6c712a5d3df6500.jpg (499x560, 83.47K)

The CIA are 100% kikes, the government are 100% kikes, all of these kikes are (((satanists))), yhwh is a demon that demands dickskin sacrifice, for 3,000 years these filthy semites have sacrificed children to their heinous gods.

OP, you're still bluepilled. The CIA is just one enforcement agency of the Rothschilds.

who let reddit in

Attached: 11c93ec4d04df02248633ec2f926b47a1d3bb21e2563793ace50ac88cf3e3802.jpg (280x210, 31.76K)

bump

Foolish…

better than anywhere in the EU…

lol
get rekt yuropoor

i'm in the US you dumbfuck

Attached: 1512280070962.png (645x729, 77.22K)

meant for

Not to distract from OP, but a popular furry was (surprise) accused of having CP. And of course the fandom immediately went into whiteknight mode because he's popular.

Attached: 836fdf32612cb1a577df15ff5edd8edf8f37b045c71aba65b368d143419265d1.png (1440x1921, 514.52K)

>>>/fur/64410

No summary, shit OP. Schizo what ifs. I'm not watching the damn video, give us a breakdown.

Bump. Reminder to ignore saging kikes

Hungary.

spotted and reported the childfuckers posting ITT.

kill yourselves, you pathetic pedofag.

Bump fucking hell

The thread was shit yesterday, it's shit today. Enough, cocksucker.

you dumbass i'm one of the fuckers spreading this thread.

bump

Bump

I'll give you a bump. It all sounds so fucking crazy its so hard to believe. But then we know there are mothers willing to sell their infant daughters to pedos. Like tha lost prophets piece dof shit. The mysterious deaths of pretty much everyone involved is damning as well. Really boggles the mind.

MFW my vpn won’t let me link to Lithuania. Instead I have to incognito negro to LA.

Attached: propaganda.jpg (1920x1080, 251.98K)

Sliding happening

stop forcing this shit

child fucker

maybe you shouldn't fuck liddle boys sheklestein

The past years, not months.

nice rebuttal dumbass

Attached: 2018-03-10-185911_3840x1080_scrot.png (630x600, 310.54K)

lmaoing @ all the (1)s saging and accusing OP of being a faggot/shill

Keep it up, kikes.
Your resistance only makes my oven hotter!

Attached: horse around.jpg (231x255, 15.25K)

Why are you subjecting your mental illness on children? get help child fucker

sick pedophile

What the fuck? Are you both literally autistic?
I am pointing out the high amount of pedo shills in this thread, and I'm not one of them. Read my post again, and then again just to be safe you fucking idiots.

Oh I see, you're a shitty bot.
This bot's purpose is to randomly accuse posters of being pedophiles
Quite ironic, defending pedos by accusing those who seek justice of being a pedo.
Also, kikes, learn to make a bot. This one doesn't even sage.

Bump ;^)

bump

Attached: 0da38f117ac8d0833ebaa53f677c7ed6e6fb28e13f3e79d71b6b24c3ea8d8a01.jpg (444x444, 31.93K)

Attached: mental-illness-acceptance.png (914x785, 1.57M)

It's loose half truth. Imagine being a professional high ranking child protection officer and getting spammed with false or altered information like distorted code meanings and memes. Brain squirming, you job matters you have duties to fulfilled but retards are screaming food names at you not understanding the relevant terminology and political connections.

You got heart kids but most of the (((anti-food scapegoat selectors))) popping up everywhere that nobodies ever heard of with decoding that barely makes any fucking sense is not cracking the dire, vaste problem that is underage sex trafficking and torture.

If you want to make a difference go mingle with the elite and figure out who ties up kids and scalp them instead of posting dumb shit day after day getting nowhere.

reminder for everyone

It's quite real and it's quite bad

Attached: opsec.PNG (534x276, 12.98K)

Kill yourself shapeshifting pro-state pedopillia endorser.

This thread got slid for three days and shill posts are still left up. Mods are gone for 6-12 hours a day. What's being done?

Shekels

mods took the loli pill

HOW ABOUT YOU?

I'm OK fam

Sage

What are you, a fucking cuck leaf?

where is the girl now

Why? Why Lithuania, why?

Bump

Every single one of you shills that defends child rape will be killed. Even if you escape the official justice system and are merely court-martialed or fired from the CIA or whatever rathole you occupy, you will not live out your lives peacefully. You will not live out your natural lives in peace, your body will be brutally murdered and your soul will fall into the hands of an angry, vengeful, almighty God.

Enjoy the shekels.

You're really underestimating the need for people who identify with the "skeptic community" to upvote the only opposing comment because it appeals to their sense of "being objective".
Plus leftists (i.e skeptic community members) are naturally opposed to anything "right-wingy", which includes pedophile "hysteria."
I'm betting that someone has already cited, in a very condescending and pedagogical way, the case of the British Paediatrician who was "attacked by an angry working-class mob", who thought that paediatrician means the same as paedophile this is a favourite meme of the left-wing, it's also completely made up.

Well congrats dipshits you managed to fuck up a decent thread.

Why stop here? Lets get a Paganism vs Christianity debate going. How about a discussion wether Trump is a Jew or not? Don’t forget to post the wall pic!!!

Those whom hath corrupted our dream of liberty shall suffer and those whom they have harmed shall be healed. We will not let these children be cast aside, they are our future and will be the ones to lead us some day. The violation of an innocent child is the most horrid of crimes.

hey there, deep state shill

you worried about your blackmail satanic cult child rape system crumbling?

fuck you

See newfag

You deep state fuckers are worried, aren't you?

Lithuania is part of the big child abuse cult that keeps the globalist elite/deep state glued together. We know. And fuck you. You shills will be tortured and go to hell when you die.

For some powerful reading for all non-shills:

oplithchild1.blogspot.com/2012/06/neringa-venckiene-kaunas-district-court.html

Meant to respond to

Typical bullshit minor formatting complaint to distract from substance

Deep state shills all over this one.

Agree. We thought we won or were winning but we don't know how bad things really are

It will.

I guess I'll check that. World burning confirmed.

just me where to move user. :^)

Also, bumping for OP.
Pedos WILL get the gas.

Attached: 91959a10848a5a8d3eb82fb3f058007940f3a974.png (1184x666, 723.24K)

I was permabanned from 4 chan becouse of this shit. Be careful guys. I did not even post any pictures. Talking about this is realy dangerous.

bot
bot
bot
bot
bot

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, the real tears and gnashing of teeth will start AFTER whatever kind of death you'll have.
You're gonna carry that weight.

Attached: laughing_gook_business_man.jpg (700x467, 46.64K)

bump

bump

Poor shills, working so hard to push information like this off the catalog with all of their spam. You were so close. You will never be a real woman.

BUMP

Attached: pepe gets a wonderful awful idea.png (316x270, 12.16K)

Bump

All my knives are sharpened.
Been fletching for the last 3 months.
Lets fucking go, my pulse rn is getting faster

DOTR FOR PEDO KIKES

Attached: BUMP.jpg (728x491, 120.01K)

ITT no evidence, and easily shill-debunked blogpost. This place is a joke.
I've already used my autism to prove pizzagate shit like this, and nothing gets done about it - apart from it being (((debunked))) and raising the xkeyscore of us user's who dug in the investigation.

OP, next time use the sticky that was made for this - and archive the proof before the glow niggers shoah it.

no-longer-give-a-shit-nothing-gets-done-about-it.jpg
When DOTR comes, call me. I'll be riding the 5th horse.

Speaking of pizzagate.

Attached: Screenshot (6066)_LI.jpg (1155x648, 780.36K)

I don't know what is to be done about this. I can only pray.

Are you 12? Get a fucking rifle.

torproject.org/

Buy a gun and then immediately blow your brains out because you’re too stupid to be of any worth to anyone.

How about buying a gun and learning how to use it effectively instead of berating your allies on the internet?

you ain't doing shit and none of you will ever be able to deliver on any of that sentiment because you aren't super soldiers you're gay faggot jerk off nerds

your best shot is to pray your enemies die when you come

it works(>none of you will ever be able to deliver)

The Judeo-Russian strikes again!