'Whole new low': Jewish mayor of Oakland alerted illegal aliens convicted of violent sex crimes

‘Whole new low’: Oakland mayor alerted illegal aliens convicted of violent, sex-related crimes

“What she did is no better than a gang lookout yelling ‘police’ when a police cruiser comes in the neighborhood, except she did it to an entire community. This is beyond the pale,” acting ICE Director Tom Homan said on “Fox & Friends”.

“This is a whole new low, to intentionally warn criminals that law enforcement is coming.”

worldtribune.com/whole-new-low-oakland-mayor-alerted-illegal-aliens-convicted-of-violent-sex-related-crimes/

archive.is/1A6no

Jewish mayor of Oakland defends decision to tip off community to immigration raid

The Jewish mayor of Oakland, California defended her decision to warn the community in advance of an Immigration and Customs Enforcement raid in Northern California.

Mayor Libby Schaaf on Friday said she felt it was her duty to warn local residents of the impending raid, which ended on Wednesday. Schaaf posted the warning on Twitter last weekend.

The tip-off allowed some 800 illegal immigrants to escape arrest, Thomas Homan, ICE’s acting director, told Fox & Friends. Homan said the Justice Department is looking into whether Schaaf obstructed justice.

The four days of raids last week in Northern California resulted in the arrest of about 230 people.

“I remain confident that my actions were both legal and moral,” Schaaf said Friday, the Bay City News reported. “I find it difficult to believe even in today’s America that informing people of their legal rights could be considered illegal,” she added.

The mayor’s actions have escalated tensions between California officials and the Trump administration, the Associated Press reported. Oakland has declared itself a sanctuary city for illegal migrants.

clevelandjewishnews.com/news/national_news/jewish-mayor-of-oakland-defends-decision-to-tip-off-community/article_3707f32b-39c2-5dc2-a0fe-c3c58e826263.html

Acting ICE director issues dire warning over sanctuary city policies: ‘More people are going to die’

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf (D) tweeted an alert in February to her 20,000 Twitter followers that she had been notified of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raids and felt that the raids themselves warranted a public announcement.

According to Schaaf, her intention in publicizing the information was not to cause a panic among residents, but to protect them, and added that police are prohibited from cooperating with federal immigration officials.

California became a sanctuary state on Jan. 1.

theblaze.com/news/2018/03/08/acting-ice-director-issues-dire-warning-over-sanctuary-city-policies-more-people-are-going-to-die

An immigration reform activist believes that federal prosecutors should pursue criminal charges against the mayor of Oakland, California, for helping illegal aliens avoid arrest by federal immigration agents.

onenewsnow.com/national-security/2018/03/05/oakland-mayor-to-pay-for-tipping-off-illegals

Attached: 151753954625148960 (1)

Other urls found in this thread:

chattanoogan.com/2018/3/5/364458/Roy-Exum-Dumb-Is-Still-Thriving.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did I jew that?

Wow, I mean just wow, I can't even. So you be saying Jews are subversive? I can't even right now because I'm shaking. To think people out there think Jews are disgusting rats that infect every host nation in which they've ever lived. My wife's son was right, this place is just, wow.

ILLEGALS HAVE NO RIGHTS YOU MOLOCH-WORSHIPPING WHORE

That comparison to the "racist redneck Confederacy" is really gonna stick to those soycucks.

Attached: 1499109591.png (975x601, 385.46K)

Attached: saving throw.png (653x535, 762.6K)

I want to see this. Shit would be hilarious.

(((She))) did her best to protect the human trafficking racket; gotta keep the servants and fucktoys around. This is certifiable obstruction, for a change.

N-nooo there’s no way a person who defends illegal alien rapists is Jewish! That’s crazy talk.

They clearly don't think these things through, because if they thought they probably wouldn't be democrats.

I'm LITERALLY shaking omg. Just uh…!!! Just wow!

Kek. That never gets old.

Not a burger so I might be way off here, but surely aiding criminals in evading federal authorities is itself a criminal offence. The prison terms for 800 counts of it should add up to a nice sentence.

You don't need to be a burger to know that laws are selectively enforced and never actually apply to kikes.

Good point. Could ICE prosecute her though, or would the DOJ or FBI have to be willing to do it?

'Sanctuary city' means you can rape, steal, even murder, and get away with it… as long as you are a brown-skinned illegal alien. 'Sanctuary city' means society's rules don't apply to illegal aliens. But if I have to defend myself against an illegal alien doing illegal things, I would surely go to prison in my 'sanctuary city'.

And Jews enable this. Why is this so fucking predictable?

Attached: Teenage tears.jpg (702x395 69.34 KB, 62.66K)

Yes, and what the Oakland mayor did was stupidity at its worst. An outspoken Trump hater, the liberal elected official has openly admitted she is very much a part of the liberal Left’s “resistance,” the unofficial term for left-leaning Americans who oppose Trump, according to the Washington Post.
chattanoogan.com/2018/3/5/364458/Roy-Exum-Dumb-Is-Still-Thriving.aspx

Dumb Is Still Thriving

Attached: 151753923557673188 (2).png (686x366, 104.73K)

This is a good one. Enslaving niggers was a mistake.

It's like bringing in millions of rats and cockroaches with the intention to train them to clean your floors.

Attached: 00528bf0da56215c335b97d502c0819de107268d773a58dff7bc71acca3aa8c1.png (720x381, 369.81K)

I have a shill question. If an illegal alien is convicted of a violent sex crime and deported after their sentence (I assume this takes place) and then they return to the country under a new identity, how can you say for certain that there are violent sex offenders in a community?

HER DOX ENJOY!!
3932 Oakmore Rd
Oakland, CA 94602-1856
(510) 444-3838 - Landline
(510) 444-3834 - Landline

Attached: LIBBY.PNG (1512x922, 3.27M)

They might have to stop doing this and let the CHiPs fall where they may.

You check to see if there are any mexicans.

Can't wait until she gets a slap on the wrist and no substantial punishment.

dead mayors can't go to prison

How the fuck does this disgusting kike still have a job? Fucking bullshit.

Attached: 58350ef0-1910-0133-f52c-0e18518aac2f.JPG (696x1058 161.32 KB, 365.33K)

Seeing as how they are an invading military aged force and I (and all of us here) am militia , does that mean I'm legally obligated to splatter the cerebral cortex of the invading spic? I feel the law would be on my side. I'm protecting soil and blood and it is my duty

……

Attached: Pepe Frog Meme.jpg (855x468 185.58 KB, 177.49K)

go big or don't go at all

Nice consensus cracking, paid shill. I'm sure we'll agree to secession some day. Right? Kill yourself.

Would suck if spics broke free from the jew and started leading the world in technological progress like China. This can not be allowed to happen. One world currency to enslave all to the jew is the goal, California. Not inventing more flavors of weed than there are of coffee.

In 4D chess, you must think multiple moves ahead.

This is one area where USA will never stop innovating.

Attached: team usa finishes behind kenya jamaica.jpg (1200x701, 130.26K)

Will never happen. They can differentiate some things. To them Cali is home to ‘right-thinking’ hippies, liberals, and poor poor Mexicans. The south to them is filled with ‘uneducated Christian rednecks.’ I’m telling you, any southern anons here, that people from the north think nothing of you. To them you have no culture or value. They think they are infinitely better than you in almost every way. Trust me I’ve lived in NE my whole life.

You'd need to not have an IQ of 80 to do this, spics are dumber than dirt

Nice timestamp dub , palindromatic digits too
HIGH SCORE OR BUST

Fibbers are detonating packages in AUSTX right now
Heads up don't open shit you don't know. Uncle Ted is back baby!

Attached: 1506564301265.jpg (400x401, 57.47K)

Can you believe these crazy Conspiracy Theorists™!?
I am sure is pure (((cohencidence))) as usual.

seriously now this kike bitch needs to be lynched

Attached: coincidence.jpg (393x395, 43.98K)

If you wanna kill the californian alien supporters, just kill the Share-Cropping business and you are done. That's the only thing making the mexicans come to california.

heil is a shitskin tranny and skeletor is r/t_D mod

heil is a shitskin tranny and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D