Trump Names New CIA Director

Trump has moved Mike Pompeo to Secretary of State and the new CIA director is Gina Haspel.

Haspel ran a "black site" CIA prison located in Thailand in 2002. The site was codenamed "Cat’s Eye" and held suspected al Qaeda members Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri and Abu Zubaydah for a time. The Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture specifies that during their detention at the site they were waterboarded and interrogated using no longer authorized methods. Declassified CIA cables specify that Zubaydah was waterboarded 83 times in a month, was sleep deprived, kept in a "large box", had his head slammed against a wall and he lost his left eye. Zubaydah was deemed, by the CIA interrogators, to not be in possession of any useful intelligence (Interrogation of Abu Zubaydah).

Haspel later was the chief of staff to Jose Rodriguez, who headed the CIA's Counterterrorism Center. In his memoir, Rodriguez wrote that Haspel had "drafted a cable" in 2005 ordering the destruction of dozens of videotapes made at the black site in Thailand.

In 2013, John Brennan, then the director of Central Intelligence, named Haspel as acting Deputy Director of the National Clandestine Service, which carries out covert operations around the globe. However, she was denied the position permanently due to criticism about her involvement in the Rendition, Detention and Interrogation program. Haspel has also served as the Deputy Director of the National Clandestine Service for Foreign Intelligence and Covert Action.

Attached: 5C932A89-F167-4827-B484-E1DAB30FE2C3.jpeg (1242x1191, 248.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43281519
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russia-spy-attack-rex-tillerson-poisoning-clearly-from-russia-sergei-skripal-latest-a8252816.html
archive.is/qrOgk
archive.is/CTeM5
vanguardngr.com/2018/03/954077/
archive.is/kBIQV
archive.is/zlsOg
en.wikinews.org/wiki/Thai_government_drops_origami_cranes_as_message_of_peace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike free first post.

I dont know who is jewing who anymore.

>Major Trump fundraiser and UAE-linked businessman (((Elliott Broidy))) met US President Donald Trump in October 2017 and urged him to sack Mr Tillerson, the emails reveal.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43281519

Attached: kill it with fire.gif (260x189, 86.1K)

So this is going to be the final season of Homeland. Well done.

Bamp, this is big,

Trump putting a chief CIA Nigger in the Secstate position and replacing Tillerson sounds like bad news.

What's the plot ?

FUCK YES
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russia-spy-attack-rex-tillerson-poisoning-clearly-from-russia-sergei-skripal-latest-a8252816.html

Cancer Tillerson

Tejas Club (Theta Nu Epsilon - subgroup skull&bones), Business Roundtable (led by AT&T director Randall L. Stephenson, member CFR), member of Business Council (led by Henry Kravis, creator of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts,

OUT

GO GET 'EM DON

Attached: trumppepe740-1.png (740x400, 430.08K)

so

archive.is/qrOgk

Article about it from early February.

If Tillerson was a Secret Societies guy then I agree with outing him I just don’t understand the move of Pompeo to Secretary of State and replacing him with the BRIGHTEST SHINING WOMAN IN THE CIA. We’ll just have to see.

Trump fires

Cancer Rex Tillerson after this statement:

Women don't fucking belong in politics. I don't care what kind of chess it is, they're emotional, loose cannons that exclusively make stupid fucking decisions when put in positions of political influence. Need proof? I bet that thread of the dumb bitch congresswoman or whoever sawing off her shotgun is still in the catalog.

The question I want answered is, did Gina Haspel suck ladyboy cock?

Of course. That is what we have wanted from the very start. Jews, Muslims, Communists, and other undesirables in concentration camps.

You are absolutely correct user. Now what do you think is going to happen to the semi-defunkt, broni-infested, world pedo center that is the CIA?

They are going to crash and burn the funniest way possible.

Attached: no way.jpg (494x411 169.81 KB, 59K)

you're just as retarded as Trump
archive.is/CTeM5

I can't stop fucking laughing.

Trump sent Cancer Rex into the shithole

AND HE NEVER MADE IT BACK

I wonder if this will continue.

WERE

Attached: do you feel in charge.jpg (1280x720, 32.7K)

Some Russians did 'interfere', a couple grand in faceberg ads. Does Pompeo say somewhere that those ads were only in favor of Trump or that they had any actual affect on the election?

Attached: 03686294eecd2ccf6c7a8257e9da29f144da2bc615e0d8069d51662b68ab2098.png (849x541, 52.21K)

She sure looks like she probably sucked ladyboy cock

Attached: E8467DAF-FA6C-40DF-9B3E-699B4A3A279F.jpeg (1408x1055, 129.37K)

I can't wait to perform brutal and degrading experiments on you until your body turns to mush.

you truly are blind
that's not what he is referring to and you know it

Attached: 40tkeks.png (600x600, 582.21K)

Attached: Rex-Tillerson.jpg (412x297, 30.38K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 U S Secretary of State,Tillerson, visits Nigeria on Monday - Vanguard News.png (567x686, 307.92K)

WELCOME BACK, REX!

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-13 U S Secretary of State,Tillerson, visits Nigeria on Monday - Vanguard News(1).png (567x2347, 440.74K)

Are you fucking retarded?
That aside he doesn't look like a kike or a faggot.
He seemed mighty eager to drop his tour de merde early, so he might have a healthy opinion on niggers.

Attached: coolest monkey in the zoo.jpg (697x577, 144.71K)

LMFAO

Attached: Trump-oval-feature-01-21-2018-960x640.jpg (670x174 307.92 KB, 5.74K)

Might have something to do with his being fired

Wanna know the real reason why Trump accepted the capital of Israel being moved to Jerusalem? So that America can move theirs to Tel Aviv.

Attached: tumblr_oyjko0IcO21tf6hido1_1280.jpg (600x819, 53.21K)

that happened a long time ago

The absolute state of Zig Forums

CHECKED

I can't stop fucking laughing.
You're fired

Attached: trump-laughing.jpg (630x500 37.66 KB, 75.95K)

(((Haspel)))?
Greaaaat
So we get a CIAnigger as SoS, a (((cunt))) as Director at CIAnigger HQ, and the Dems are fielding a bunch of candidates from the "Intelligence" Community.

I'd say the "Deep State" ploy has worked exceedingly well.
LONG CON DON

We actually have redditors believing the muh russia narrative, holy shit.

and now the CIAnigger can continue where Rex left off
BASED

You seem oddly butthurt about sandniggers getting tortured in a secret prison. The CIA did something good for once and you're mad about it. Really activates my almonds

You're pretty stupid, aren't you?>this is getting more and more pathetic every day, at this rate, Zig Forums will cheer on FEMA camps.

Between the Redditors , CIAniggers,KIKE FUCKING RATS, I think there maybe something to this .

Attached: shilltactics.png (1340x1480, 292.53K)

And this is why I shouldn't post first thing after waking up

will your blog tell us more about your morning routines?

it's still muh russia, shill

Once she institutes a program of international murder and terrorism, we ought to claim sexism any time the kikes bitch about it

are you retarded?

Tillerson will be moving American armaments to Germany, including nukes, so comrade Merkel can finally attack Russia, destroying both Russia and Europe once and for all… unless the Europeans recognize and stop (((them))). No matter what country they live in, every Jew has its role to play.

Attached: All but communists.jpg (255x255, 15.07K)

neocohens have been gunning for Russia for decades
they don't care why you go along as long as you do

Kikes are happy. Pompeo is a major Israel-firster.

Attached: Shoahpiro.png (619x238, 30.22K)

That's a lot of butthurt for no explicable reason

Attached: thai sandniggers.jpeg (388x146, 46.15K)

Holy fuck , real

except, he is fired.

oh, goody

all these ass rekt shills. it's beautiful.

You got ran the fuck over along with rex.
Sayonara

Are you seriously going to pretend Tillerson was shouldn't have been fired? Come on now.

if kikes like something it's always bad for us
you have no fucking clue who neocohens even are, do you?

Thanks for the laugh

pompeo was at the CIA for a year. There are reasons for this. Pompeo is a good guy. possibly good goy, but not too goyish i think.

The goys want war with russia at all costs. Trump is trying to prevent this; this is the main crux of everything right now.

No, but he shouldn't have been replaced by Pompeo. This is going from bad to worse.

archive.is/kBIQV

do you read news at all?
Pompeo has been shilling against Russia ever since Trump made him CIA director

the picture I posted is actually not her. Disregard.

On the other hand, I can’t even find a picture of this woman.

That's a better argument. The wiseness of replacing Tillerson with Pompeo will all come down to whether or he tries to start a war with Iran for MUH ISRAEL.

he's a republican
of course he will

Retrospect:
archive.is/zlsOg
really makes you think…

thats why he was put in the CIA. dont you guys see the big picture? this isnt hard to figure out. we've known about this personnel change since october. they were waiting for the mueller fiasco to peak and start winding down. now that patriot pompeo, who is on our side; can stop handling the cia side of the russia investigation, he can move over to where he belongs.

I dont know how else to spell it out for you blackpilled concerntrolls.

lol

All is going according to plan

Attached: 65482210.jpg (630x500 26.88 KB, 75.95K)

I have no problem with muslims dying, even if they are based shiites. but I can promise one thing; we wont be going to war under Trump. the swamp is getting chipped away; sometimes it may look like a path is being followed, but I can assure you, it is not.

A move to secure himself against any attempted coups, preparing for “Presidency for life” in 2020. Something’s up. This was sudden even by GEOTUS standards.

This is partially correct. There will be a future event that will suspend elections, but it's for the good of the republic. One thing is certain, if/when Trump leaves office, the establishment backlash will be terrifying. For one, this website will be gone. Any and all speech online in the US will be like the UKx100. The entire internet will be completely locked down.

There are sandniggers in Thailand when we bring them there. I’d bet that US (ZOG) - Thai relations are pretty good, meaning that when US intel agencies ask to build these secret prisons for ‘terrorists,’ the Thais just give them every blessing. Their recently deceased long ruling monarch King Rama IX was born in the US before taking the throne. My town even has a Thai Buddhist temple in it that is dedicated to him. I don’t mind actually, because they mind their business and Rama himself went Duterte style on drug dealers in his country years ago. Anons should read up on him. He was a good and revered leader of his people. But I digress, this is probably why Thailand will do what the US asks.

The "swamp" is the jewish lobby, and if we're still going to war for Israel, then it's not being chipped away at all.

As it all burns down. Then he puts her in charge of the FBI.

Checked. It seems people are shitting in this thread pretty quickly.

/JUST/

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-replaces-secretary-state-tillerson-cia-director/story?id=53706158

Attached: 65482222.jpg (1200x800 90.3 KB, 89.19K)

REX GOT SHITHOLED

>>>/reddit/

yes they're part of it. but whats worse than the jewish lobby, is the creatures it has created. There's much more to the swamp than just the fucking kikes. And they aren't in the swamp just for jewishness. they want power and control, period. the only reason the jews are in many of these positions of power is because theres STILL a shit ton of guilt over muh holocaust.

We're not going to war. There may be some limited strikes carried out by proxies, but I can 100% guarantee there's no boots on the ground unless someone else initiates it.

Trump has to be GEOTUS during the chaos factor, the first few weeks - months of the Fourth Reich will be shaky but once Deep State is permanently BTFO, it’s smooth sailing. Also, Tillerson was financing anti-Orban ads in Hungary. He’s a Deep State oil shill, put in place for the Saudi deal.

Attached: salt-production-1-1159x560.jpg (1024x731 197.47 KB, 58.96K)

look mom, i figured out how to post on the internet!

No, it's the jews, and they want what they want because of their jewishness. It's a racial agenda.

Attached: Know Your Enemy.jpg (544x350, 65.05K)

wtf are you even trying to say?
if you have nothing to add stfu and go back to >>>/reddit/

SAYONARA REX

YOU'RE FIRED

Attached: trump-laughing.jpg (720x291 37.66 KB, 37.66K)

There are certainly some that are like this but to be fair, unless you're just a stormfront shill, you must realize there are multiple factions of jews, and they are currently fighting each other, just like their muslim brethren.

in fact these tribes being factioned off works to our advantage. if they ever worked together we would be truly fucked.

All of them.

I have some bad news for you…

Attached: The Difference Between Good Jews and Bad Jews.png (932x600, 245.23K)

i didnt say they weren't all bad. but some do help us, and most of them hate each other, in fact most jews are self hating, which is why they cause so much destruction. there are smart ways to work this to our advantage. just constantly posting memes does nothing but kinda make you look like a jew pushing a narrative.

All Jews must die. So what else could be the play here? This is some edgy 1488D chess putting CIA as Sec. of State.

Lotta loyalty for a hired poster.

triggered as fuck

Attached: donald-trump-smile-.jpg (720x291 75.95 KB, 37.66K)

>(((womyn)))
that's even more BASED

What the fuck? When did Tillerson step down?

too soft on Iran, kikes didn't like him

Yep, there are muslims in Thailand. Unfortunately, the Thais need to take a page from Burma and obliterate the muslims. Here is what Thailand does instead.

en.wikinews.org/wiki/Thai_government_drops_origami_cranes_as_message_of_peace

You read that right, the Thais thought if they bombed the Muslims with paper origami cranes, that Muslims would realize the Thais were peaceful and meant no harm.

probably something (((Americans))) forced them to do

dude was at CIA for a year. you'll see that, once you're past your teens, years go by really fast. pompeo was one of the original tea party guys; he was placed in the CIA for one reason; to keep them off Trumps back until muhrussia ended. There is a concerted kike effort to oust Trump.

jesus fuck, how many people on this site are under 18? so many of you think like children. probably literal lowIQ niggers.