Calling all Iranian anons

So fellas, I have a qeustion for all of you. Are any of you actually truly redpilled in your own nation? Knowing that there are no good Jews and all should be gassed, knowing that niggers are retarded apes and admiring Hitler? Because so far I remmeber seeing Iranians like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Hassan Rouhani admiring Jews. Sure I know no Iranian in his/her right mind would be ever fund of Israel and the ZOG lobby but pic related shows Ahmadinejad welcoming le based Neturei Karata Jews and I remember seeing Rouhani saying on Twatter that he wishes all Jews, especially Iranian Jews, a happy Hanukkah. I am truly certain that many of you guys know that the Holocaust never happened but it should have, and it will and kikes will always be kikes.

Also I know that the burning of flags is usually done for protest only but I jist want to let you all know that I only hate it when (((Leftists))) do it. In their mentally ill minds they are under the impression that this so-called "AmeriKKKa" exists right now because cops are all le ebil Whitey raycists hellbent on lynching any nigger or shitskin that gets in their way. To them, an all White America with no tolerance to non-Whites and (((certain others))) sounds like a fucking nightmare but Zig Forums knows it would be a fucking paradise.

Attached: Neturei Karata and Ahmadinejad.jpg (2000x1144 78.61 KB, 39.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are all happy people spending time with their families now.

I get that but remember, there are no good Jews. So far there are about 25,000 Iranian Jews out there so I want to see a synagogue or two being demolished in there. Maybe it already happened before?

Iranian studies dude here.

Most people there are full overton spectrum. The funniest thing I found was that as soon as a Zig Forums topic came up, I was accused of being pasdaran aka IRGC and was kinda kept at arms length by pro western persons.

lol

To the best of my knowledge, there are no jews in North Korea.

My wife, and obviously my in-laws are Iranian. From what I've learned from them, Jews generally aren't liked in Iran. Particularly the Zoroastrians seem to have a lot of ill towards Jews.

So fucking tired of halffags.

The same Ahmedinejad that was so public in his holohoax denialism that Zig Forums made him a banner?
Its just 88D chess. He, like all Iranians, emphasize on themselves being anti-Zionist, not antisemitic, because it's the only way to be considered legitimate and to provoke any sympathy from White country's nowadays. The only reason there are "Iranian" jews still in existence in the first place is because Iran forbid them from mutineering to Israel like all the patriotic citizens of jewish heritage in other middle eastern countries did.

WHY WOULD THERE BE SHITSKINS ON A WHITE NATIONALIST BOARD?

Not only that, they had no connection to the exodus of other Jews in various countries throughought recent history and were not part of either the large influx of Jews to Israel after WW2 or during when the Soviets gave most Jews passports to leave in the 60s-80s. Iran actually has held multiple conferences where the Jews of Iran deny the holohoax and state the opposition against Israel.

Not saying they're "good" Jews but the Iranians keep them under tight control and they dont seem to be an asset to Israel (unlike the Kurds in Iran)

Amazing. Immediately we get…

Race mixers

That's my experience with the Orient too. Many of their students who come to the West have been indoctrinated in liberal secularist ideology. A surreal situation where I argue with an Indian about the need for a caste system.

top kek, i actually had this happen to me as well when talking to some pro-K*rdnigger Syrian college student and i live in the US

Because modern-day Iranian blood contains a significant amount of Arab admixture.

ARABS ARE NOT WHITE

They're taught this because globalists run western governments and bring in more globalists taught to love government. Oh and our western governments do everything they can for the filth and nothing for the natives, but the natives pay the bill. Globalist liberal swathes of brown ruining our nations and encouraged by our own governments to do so.

Thank you for reinforcing your original argument.

To be fair them. They put up with that jewish sect because it's an anti-zionist sect and is hated by most other jewish sects.

How many threads do I need to repeat this on?
Persians went extinct centuries ago. Arab rape-babies isn't correct though. Here's what happened:
t. not Iranian but did some research on them because they're anti-kike and I believe should be considered honorary whites in the way the Nips are

If you want physical proof look at their gene composition. Haplotypes fit the events I've described fairly well.

So modern-day Iran is a Perso-Turco-Mongol-Kurdish-Caucasian hybrid nation with the older culture intact and a few remaining Zoroastrians.

That's what I think is true, yes.

Accurate. I remember the day when I realized my mother's family wasn't truly Iranian. At least I have some of their blood.
t. half iranian with black sheep ancestry

Zig Forums doesn't say "gas the kikes race war now" for nothing, newfriend. Zionist, anti-Zionist, liberal, conservative, le anti-SJW skeptic™, libertarian, "centrist", communist, it doesn't fucking matter what political spectrum kikes have because Jewry runs in all of their blood.

You guys do realize Iran literally means Aryan. Iranians are whiter than you.

Spic with Iranian wife here. (I don't live in a White country, fuck off spergs) My wife and in laws are very much well aware of how cancerous and evil Jews are, and even have more in depth knowledge of how nefarious they are when it comes to shit they do in the Middle East.

In case you haven;t been paying attention, Zig Forums has only been saying "MAGA fellow goyim" for the past few years

Is this thread a cry for help before shabbos Trump wipes out iran? The majority of people who I know voted for him resonated with his somewhat anti-war type stance and are pissed that he deployed troops to middle east.
If he topples the iranian regime, kikes will topple your entire country. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Persians did change their identity and names from Parsi/Farsi to Iranian which is their cognate for Aryan. They fully supported the Axis and were the first soft target for the UK and USSR. Their invasion began the energy problem for Axis and was a key part in why Stalingrad occurred.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran

Forgot the .webm

Attached: The Shah.mp4 (320x240, 7.74M)

Attached: wedding photo.jpg (900x599, 105.43K)

So apparently you think Aryans are shitskins.

Attached: retard-comic.jpg (287x385, 50.4K)

These 3 women for examples are poos, the third is apparently Pashtun which is more like Afghani kinda region. Indian isnt a race, India itself is composed of 3 different groups and the one in the North West are Indo-Aryans. Iranians are pretty much the same thing, they have Arabs who have mixed in and arent white but so does Greece for example with Turks and Greeks are white.

Attached: Poo-Aryan3.PNG (768x526 663.25 KB, 1014.01K)

This is another Pashtun. Obviously Aryan and white.

Attached: Pashtun-girl.jpg (400x397, 32.13K)

I'm sure you personally look like a fine, physically fit Aryan specimen.

Modern day Iranian ''Aryans' are Turk and Arab mud babies.

Well, get a few more surgeries to hide your hook nose, jug ears, pig-bristle body hair, rictus grin full of buck teeth, close-set eyes, hunchback, balding head, and tropical jungle brow, and you'll almost look like one if people squint through a coke bottle.

Attached: you01.png (161x238, 49.06K)

jewgle seems to think she's Icelandic.

Attached: Miss-Iceland-feature-660x578.png (660x578, 588.99K)

Many Iranians are whiter and more Aryan than you. We are not fucking shitskins, you nigger shill.

That's all for PR. He's apparently friendly with Mark Glenn, who confronted the BASED anti-zionist jews about the Talmud at an American Free Press conference.

Attached: Neturei Karta BTFO.png (466x218, 18.84K)

You're a fucking faggot married to an Italian post-op
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

Attached: 1e6a21c388012e5c09f1c01c71a7efb0c9c3c3590e7cf5b098a460128debe605.png (255x188, 13.49K)

Iranians are white, kike, but you're not and will never be.

that's the way it oughta be

Persia is rightful Aryan clay.

Sorry, no, I have met many from these areas and they are not white, not even the greeks. How do I know? I live in a nordic country and I just compare the locals with . Greeks and turks are far more similar physically and mentally to each other than to the native whites. Iranians and arabs are indistinguishable from each other.

If Greeks and Italians are white, then so are Iranians.

Weird to see these kind of accurate historical posts on Zig Forums again after so long. I hope you are or become a regular here. Your insights are enlightening and welcomed.

During the Arab, Mongol, and Turkish invasions of Persia, the blue-eyed group of Pashtuns moved further east to rugged areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Reported for being a shitskin mudslime.

why would there be americans on a board that wants to save europe?

Greeks and Italians aren't white, and they haven't been white for centuries.

i guess we can cross southern span, corsica and america off the list too. do romania and bulgaria still count?

Alternately, he can be reported for astroturf.

Attached: x isnt white2.png (200x73 2.31 MB, 1.39K)

Youre not from here and youre not welcome. You know how I know? You D&C whites and are a race traitor or more likely, not white at all. Get out, dont come back, we dont want you, its not a mistake when you get banned, its not Jewish mods, its you being anti-white.

Attached: blonde-greeks.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Yeah, keep posting stuff from 2,000 years ago, you're totally just like them. If you want to be mad, be mad at all the whores in your ancestry who couldn't stop sucking nigger cocks.

Attached: greekman.jpg (400x325, 50.59K)

Fuck off, you dumb idiot.

And people should stop with the d&c on here.
Zig Forums is a board of peace!

Stating the truth is not D&C.

Ahmadinejad has Arab blood and Rouhani probably does too (his wife last name is literally Arabi).

Genetic evidence for all these cataclysms shows why opening our doors to Asia is retarded. They don’t fuck around. I realize Europe was bloody as well, but in Asia you get these hordes of nomads annihilating each other. Even Krishna told Arjuna to stop crying and to kill his family in battle.

Listen up you filthy Rafidi murtad, nstead of betraying your own kind and trying to pathetically ingrate yourself to the noble White Man,
focus more on finding which polytheist is your father who practiced mutah with your mother.

When DOTR happens, you Iranians will be considered as just another sub-type of Jew.

Attached: IMG_6142.JPG (306x433 43.7 KB, 70.8K)

Hey where's Izzoh?

Whitey living in Japan (2-3 months and I'm going home, though) here. I know an Iranian who was pretty oblivious and thought "Trump and brexit" were the source of the world's problems. It was pretty easy to hand her some basic redpills about (((dual citizens))) and AIPAC, though.
She also despises Arabs and thinks their corrupted version of Religion of Cuck™ fucked over Persian culture. Mind you, the old Iranian government would probably have been good goys if they'd defeated the revolution, so it's swings and roundabouts.
Still not sure if I should meet up with her in person, we both live at different ends of Tokyo, but neither of us belong there, of course. She's planning to go back soon, too.

Truly sad. All our racial cousins are practically extinct now with no way to bring them back. The world is such a lonely place.

Attached: 1515608347.jpg (450x429, 35.65K)

Thank you, I'm flattered. If you find historical and anthropological info like this interesting, I suggest taking up /his/ as a hobby and discovering hidden knowledge most people don't know about. If you check out >>>/his/12372 they have some good resources for getting started.

I understand that feel. Its a shame when you look back in history and see that so many past great civilizations and races have died out, or just been assimilated into some larger one. On the bright side, even today many different unique ethnic groups still exist, lets hope that they stay unique instead of all blending into one single muddy race.

Attached: 5f82a6461ade5d0f5e6d8cd3be0fb69e370e19651ff4c409bad3b1fb6b4413f7.png (620x662, 193.1K)

its funny when you live in a world when an persian arab does more to save europe than a particular set of "whites" from the western hemisphere

by americans maybe, because they know theyre next down the foodchain. aslong as iranians and all those other arabs keep thier shit in their neighborhood we dont care

hey ali, no one understands your semetic mudspeak, so fully translate what you want to say or go to >>>/Religion of Cuck™/

Persia is unironically, indisputably Aryan. Enough with this anti-Persian Kikery.

And young (inverse Boomer situation)

Proof?

That's the thing, you see, during the time period where whites did what the leftists call "imperialism", it was actually a period in which everyone tried to expand their power bases, aka imperialism. Yes, even the so-called Native American tribes who practically genocided each other - their wars were limited within the territories of their own racial group because they were mostly landlocked, and because they were too retarded to actually unite, invent ships and invade anyone else. The chinks on the other hand did the same shit aka repeated civil wars but still had a largely functioning centralized power that they still managed to explore and trade with others.

Italian genetics haven’t changed since the ancient times you illiterate fuck. This has been brought up numerous times so either you are a shill or just new here. I don’t have the info saved but this is about Spaniards and Portuguese who are even closer to Africa than Italy and were even occupied for a substantial period of time. You shill fuck.

Two subclades of North African Y-chromosome haplogroup E3b and Middle Eastern haplogroup J (labeled E-M81 and J-M267) are considered unrelated to the Neolithic migrations into Europe, making them useful in detecting historical admixture from Berbers and Arabs or earlier Semitic peoples. These markers exist at combined frequencies of 3% in Catalans of Northern Spain and 6.4% in Andalusians of Southern Spain (for a total of between 1.5% and 3.2% admixture), confirming that gene flow from Phoenicians/Carthaginians and Religion of Religion of Cuck™ic Moors was minimal.

"An analysis of 11 Alu insertion polymorphisms…has been performed in several NW African…and Iberian…populations. Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. … Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity."

Previous Y-chromosome and mtDNA analysis[12] already pointed to Paleolithic ancestry among populations in the Iberian Peninsula. Although this methodology does not provide strong inferences on genetic population structure, it is useful in tracing parts of the routes of migration in the populating of Europe. Both Y-chromosome haplogroups R1b and Mtdna haplogroup H, reach frequencies above 60% in most of Iberia, R1b peaking at 90% in the Basque region.[13] This shows an ancestral bond between Iberia and the rest of western Europe, and in particular with Atlantic Europe, which share high frequencies of these haplogroups. Y-chromosome and mtDNA analysis seems to support the theory according to which founder populations in northern Iberia colonized the rest of western Europe at the end of the last glaciation.[14]

A European wide study including Spaniards states: No significant correlation is apparent between North African admixture and geography. Genetic exchanges across the Mediterranean Sea, and especially in its western-most part where the geographic distance between continents is smallest (Spain), seem to have been limited or very limited, establishing the North African contribution at between 2.5% to 3.4%. [17] [18]

In fact, a European wide study including Spaniards states: No significant correlation is apparent between North African admixture and geography. Genetic exchanges across the Mediterranean Sea, and especially in its western-most part where the geographic distance between continents is smallest (Spain), seem to have been limited or very limited, establishing the North African contribution at 2.5/3.4%. [8] [9]

I think that these two can go together now.

Attached: PersianGeneChange.png (708x742 222.7 KB, 505.16K)

Can any Zoroastrians itt tell me if the number 8 holds any significance in the faith? I'm trying to find connections between the Ogdoad, the eight trigrams of the IChing, the 8 Fold Aryan Path(Buddhism), and the fact that the Templars/Cathars all built their temples in the shape of octogons. Zoroastrians are the last piece of my ancient Aryan puzzle.

i'v asked this before, anyway to post here without getting tracked by gov?

Religion of Cuck™ and whiteness are mutually exclusive.

The only truly redpilled Persian I've met online was a Persian guy living in the Netherlands that went by the name "Rebirth" on Iranica-chan a long time ago.

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?

WHY IS THE MOD SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING NIGGER-KIKE THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH AND SPECIFICALLY BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T SHILL FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
NO. HE IS JUST A CUNT WITH AN OVER-SENSITIVE VAGINA WHICH CONTAINS THE SAND RUBBING TOGETHER THEREBY CREATING OVER-HEATING DUE TO FRICTION.

SKELETOR, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

PLEASE REVIEW WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS
DELETES SEVERAL POSTS

HITLER WAS RIGHT