DeAndre Harris Found Not Guilty

A (((judge))) in Charlottesville, Virginia found DeAndre Harris not guilty of misdemeanor assault on Friday, in charges stemming from an attack on him. Harris was severely beaten while counter-protesting against white supremacists. Following his beating, a man named Harold Crews pressed charges against him which led to Harris turning himself in on the initial charge of unlawful wounding. The events leading up this trial occurred at the August 12 Unite the Right rally.

archive.is/pNjeX

Attached: Black_man_beaten_at_white_nationalist_rally_not_guilty_of_assault_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-03-16_16.37.08.png (577x504 631.47 KB, 706.43K)

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Video of him ATTACKING protestors.

Still let free because muh Nazis.

second picture looks exactly like the liberal in court in the dindu nuffin/ cnn meme.

OYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!

Cuba Gooding Jr. who else?

Attached: cuba-jr.jpg (300x494, 33.48K)

First the Kate Steinle and now this. How can people still believe in the court system?

THE GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHED BY THE CONSTITUTION IS DEAD, LEAVING A ZOMBIE HUSK RULED OVER BY JEWS. THE LAW NO LONGER PROVIDES JUSTICE AND THOSE THAT DEFEND IT CAN NO LONGER BE TRUSTED.

Attached: 1462919493503-1.gif (851x429, 1.52M)

League of the South guy looks silly as shit until I realize that I, too, know that feel.

Attached: AbsolutelyDisgusted.png (979x637, 1.34M)

LAWS FOR THEE, NOT FOR ME

Motherfucking NIGGERS. When is DOTR? Fucking niggers.

jews still trying to provoke a race war, I see. I wonder if soros will spend more on getting the nignogs to burn down cities.

well there it is

when you can look random white guys in the eye and they give you a knowing head nod…..so never.

Attached: rwdϟ.gif (480x256, 4.7M)

Attached: StephenMerchantJan2011[1].jpg (863x800, 743.24K)

Unbelievable, just because he got his nigger ass whooped for instigating them, it rids him of charges…Fuck this nigger. Hope he gets shot in the niggery hood he probably lives in.

He'll be in jail in no time, don't worry.

What happened with clanton? News block-out and no threads on the chans.

Well made point but it's not pride which finally brought a bunch of Whites out for a rally but rather asserting the right to exist. Apparently a bunch of spook-backed "alt-right leadership" organized it but hey what other kind is there?

Related, look at the irony of Ant*fa chasing fields' car into a crowd with weapons including guns in order to protest 'fascism" and now want Trump's fascist government to take their guns.

Of course he is guilty, just look at his skin color.

His next court appearance is in April.

Meanwhile, they're still going to take Cantwell to trial over use of pepperspray and may even revoke his bail.

Attached: 1f0d1a4d1862116fb0b76c0d2995114fd1076c55c7e781dd67ae76d99bb2eea7.jpg (750x737, 63.61K)

I fucking hate this town. I have to drive by where that fat bitch had a heart attack every day. Always some mural and flowers and shit. All the storefronts have a heart with her name in it. The fucking road has been named after her.

Do you know how hard it is to hide your power level when your friend introduces you to a guy who's going to be testifying as a witness and claims he saw her pinned between the cars and she "bled out"?

The sad thing is that it's beautiful here. White men built beautiful structures here long ago and now they are being vilified for it.

They are renaming all the parks here. There's a live poll somewhere. I tried to sabotage it but couldn't get traction. It has an option to write in suggestions. The first and most popular suggestion on the multiple choices provided? Barack Obama Park. I shit you not.

I REEEE internally on a daily basis with a fucking smile on my face.

I smile when I see Dixie Highway turn into Barack Obama highway and see it for what it is, a nigger infested shithole.

This kike shit was happening decades ago in the U.S. justice system. The difference then was when the system refused to punish a criminal the citizens would carry out justice themselves.

Attached: rope.png (900x1593, 361.95K)

WHAT?

This.

Can we just start forming militias at this point? I'm tired of all the bleating and bureaucratic bullshit.

It isn't bad enough that they charged his assault as a misdemeanor but they also had to let him off? I saw the fucking video with my own eyes all the proof was right there. Did the prosecutor royally fuck up or did the judge act in bad faith?

It's still nice he got his ass kicked.

The court only has effect when it has the consent and faith of the people. With that being gone, the courts must be served papers to that effect, giving them notice that they have abandoned the duties of their branch, and the people will carry out justice themselves. The big salaries the court officers are paid will also no longer be paid, and court houses will be repurposed into latrines for use by homeless. Fucking niggers in black robes need to hang for their treason.

drown yourself in semen

Hello kike

Attached: uglycunt2r34.jpg (190x237, 17.13K)

This.

Basically just another bicycle-lock head-trashing.

That (((Vice)) ) interview put a giant target on his back and really got the shitball rolling. Do NOT talk to the lugenpresse…ever. It's effectively the same as the police interviewing you; anything you say to (((them))) WILL be used against you in the court of law.

Bump

This.

SEND LIL' TAMPON TO PRISON

At some point, we are going to have to start faceskinning niggers.

Attached: 3drinkslater.png (500x431, 251.3K)

I await disclosure of the court's logic. Even though retribution was delivered afterwards, for the coordinated team-based assault that Harris and his gang did, the whole purpose of any court is to contain all account and legal actions towards preventing misappropriation. Quite the opposite of appropriating violence, this court appears to have bent over, let all communist continue their misappropriation ad campaigns, and this communist in particularly will now be entitled further to nig and get gibs further.

A clear cut case, caught on camera, whereby the nigger gang's front instigator pulls on the property of a target man, permitting the nogs to encircle the target, and the opportunistic attacking of him from 'the blind' (which Nigger Harris executed with blunt object strike).

Yes, the whole thing is stupid, and the targets involved did not cooperate to maintain containment and prevent communists and jews from instigating more ads and fake news. But nevertheless, the court does not appear to stand against the descent, or stand at all.

As more fabric disintegrates into dust, the asiatics and their african tools better get ready. Traitors and otherwise 'activist' judges, who further misappropriation in stark violation of all economics and pledges of allegiance of office, cannot escape judgement.

true