Famed rabbi with hundreds of grandchildren and THOUSANDS of great-grandchildren is mourned by ultra-Orthodox Jews after...

Famed rabbi with hundreds of grandchildren and THOUSANDS of great-grandchildren is mourned by ultra-Orthodox Jews after dying at age 95
Rabbi Mordechai Hager, the leader of one of the largest Hasidic sects in the county, died on Friday in a Manhattan hospital of liver failure following an undetermined infection. He was 95.

Hager, who was believed to be the oldest Hasidic rabbi in the world, was survived by 14 children, hundreds of grandchildren, and reportedly thousands of great-grandchildren. His seven surviving sons all lead synagogues around the world and his eight daughters all married prominent rabbis.

He was the leader of the Viznitz Hasidic sect, overseeing some tens of thousands of followers worldwide from the ultra-Orthodox enclave of Kaser, New York, a village he founded to escape the worldliness of city life in Brooklyn.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5511961/Rabbi-Mordechai-Hager-dies-age-95.html

Attached: 4A43E86300000578-5511961-Hager_immigrated_to_the_US_in_1948_and_became_the_head_of_the_Vi-a-72_1521252380055.jpg (962x641 186.69 KB, 160.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/fPMqo
archive.is/rDP4U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_George_Barker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Ultra Orthodox Jews are going to be the ones which destroy Israel. These guys don't work and don't serve in the military. Nearly all of Israeli Jews 3 children per women growth comes from them.

So a grand master welfare scammer then. Imagine all the poor taxpaying saps in upstate New York that have and are now paying to support this old goat's demon spawn

We should strive to be as biologically successful.

and nothing of value was lost

The Hasidic jews are breeding like the rabbits and they are practically destroying Israel by being welfare leeches.

That's a lot of demons.

Yeah, what a dude.
I see no issue.

When the parasite gets destroyed by a parasite. Amazing

They should have realized it would happen. They haven't actually had to run a polity for what, fifteen, sixteen hundred years?

How many wives did he have? I can't find a thing on his wives/wife on kikepedia.

archive.li/fPMqo

This is a very good point. They seem somewhat oblivious to the fact that they're parasites.

Pics remind me what a cockroach invasion must look like.

The millennial generation of kikes tend to be bumbling, low-test, soy-infested dumbfucks so old kikes like Rabbi Mordechai Molestakid dying off is significant. He knew how to successfully jew the goyim, his grandkids probably don't.

Case in point. Look at the complete retarded of this heeb. I doubt b06d5c could trick anyone if his life depended on it.

Attached: images-5.jpeg (228x221, 7.73K)

more like grandmaster
dude left behind seven sons who together lead the world
they're all about that layered symbolism

Do you have the birth order of kikelings? Because it would be interesting if he quit having kids at the 7th male.

not sure on that one, going off the OP's article
said something about 7 sons who are all rabbi and 8 daughters who married prominent rabbi
which doesn't add up to the 14 children listed in OP, makes 15
(((can they even add)))

Who would whites gather like this over? I'm fucking jealous of the strength Jewish identity has. They may be our enemy, but there are some ways in which we need to be more like them.

kikes work hard to hide their existence, and practices, just like gypsies. I'm reading MacDonald. We need realistic plans for dealing with the fuckers.

don't worry all we need is to rebuild the ww2 ovens and they'll be dead by noon

You're envious of lower animals and their nepotism?

Oh, you are a lower animal.

Yes, retard. Nepotism is good for your own people when practiced by your own people. You aversion to it on principle is like hating guns because jews have them as well. Pull your head out of your ass.

And what about you, lad? Have you read MacDonald?

Imagine if they were mormons or latter day saints

Yep. Checked. You should really read Kevin MacDonald's books.

This

Never point out the flaws in your enemy's system because they maybe be listening.

It's not enough. It's pressure, but not enough. We also need to find other ways to undermine them. To this end, have you read MacDonald?

Fuck off jew no one is (((buying it)))

And what about you? Have you read MacDonald?

They have a marxist party that puts americas to shame thats hell bent on booting Net out. Can't wait for that show to start.

Fucking kill yourself.

Have we memed Open Borders for Israel into reality?

And they're all increasingly inbred as fuck and will work all of their lives to undo every single penny of gain their ancestors stole.

Pro Tip: The USA is a Constitutional Republic, and only a Constitutional Republic. Everything else is implicitly against Federal law. I applaud the President for having a revolving door policy for administration picks so he can find more and more Yes Men that want said republic. Nepotism is amazing when, and only when, your favorites are actually competent.

These things breed like (((rabbi)))ts, each of his sons has close to 10 children. They will really need the Moshiach or else in Israel the Jews will have to work hard to support these fuckers. But you are forgetting that when it becomes a problem for Israel, the agenda is supposed to be a bit more ahead and the goyim more enslaved than ever.

The problem I see is this rabbi probably has above average IQ (for a Jew). Their system is highly eugenic while we keep our retards alive and burden our intelligent with moral expectations like monogamy. Imagine if The Don had ten wives at once instead of a new one every 10 years. He would not have made president.

Attached: 0189b4ce315e473b117c53f75f1dc9887f01db6d3a7d384088de49df67c81058.png (338x294, 137.49K)

It's really eye opening to see all the survivors of the Holocaust in one place like this.

If jews practiced eugenics they would not be the most inbred semites on the plabet.

Do you know how I know you don't belong here?

They praise cunning in gaining material wealth. Intelligent Jewesses are arranged to marry those.
And cunning=/=intelligent. Also not of the most beautiful or healthy sort if your entire purpose is being a backstabbing cheapskate rat.

*verbal intelligence.
Technology, agriculture, militia, lordship, was all made by goyim. They're off no use for a tribe of wandering merchants, except to they can leech off them by manipulating goyim.

Non-orthodox jews are trying to use genetics to breed the disease out of them. Like breeding disease out of disease.

I thought you called a larg3 group of juden a camp.

It's not that we need to be like them user, just take note of the double standard, they know the shit they throw on the goyim is poison. They don't do these things because they're better people, they've just deceived others by hiding the truth from them. Imagine if it was a white preacher who had that many kids. You'd be hearing all over the place how nutty he was for having such a big family, how he was part of the "nutty religious right", but aren't you glad you have your wine and your cat so you can just "have fun"? Good thing you just had that second abortion, overpopulation omg!

Seriously it sends shivers up my spine to imagine physicists, scientists, and good stock in general having kids like this. Imagine a world with proper eugenics. We'd probably gain telepathy and ascend into godhood in a few generations tbh.

Attached: 33163.jpg (2978x3722, 2.96M)

So… hepatitis?
As in, a bloodborne STI?
Could jews have received it from sucking on a cut foreskin during circumcision?
..oi vey!

The complete destruction of white identity has been the most brutal weapon on the Jewish aresenal

I guarantee you that every single one of these kikes is on welfare

Attached: 3ca69cc91e31778fc689742d413fb5eb1ce42a7834cece1086a82a11db096710.png (968x954, 73.64K)

trips of truth

press 'S" to spit on his grave!

Good post, but I have to vainly correct your correction of me.
Yes it is, just not in every way, which is what my post indicated. They do some things that we should be doing, but are discouraged from. In fact, they encourage us (successfully) to do the exact opposite. Isreal has a wall, white countries don't. Jews have an ethnostate, whites don't. Jews celebrate jewishness, whites are shamed if they celebrate whiteness. Jews are hostile to new perspectives, and whites are called bigots if they try to maintain a cultural standard.
There's a fuckton of stuff that jews do that whites don't, and that's why Jews have so much power, and will retain it as long as they have no competition. Jews know the truth, and they preach lies. This is in The Protocols.

They have won so much because they are the only ones doing the things necessary to win. We need to do those things.

I'd say that's more the result of a weapon. Keeping their opponent from even realizing he's in the game is the goal of all the new ideas they've introduced and amplified through the media all these decades.

We need to get them to Israel first.

even if his 14 children had 14 children each – and that is a fuckton – that's only 194, not "hundreds." If each of them had 14, its under 3k

wtf?

He probably did some "blessing" on the side.

REMINDER

you dense motherfucker

Attached: When the Gas finally Hits.jpg (609x343, 46.62K)

It's a plague.

Attached: Kikes.jpg (400x327, 30.36K)

Attached: Rad checking.png (970x546, 679.22K)

Attached: We call them Trips.gif (500x224, 495.67K)

We on a roll, or what?

Attached: 6f09ed130a209d0a0a08f7fc0b24e225b90734d5b2efce42ee34332078ffaa0b.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Just checking.

Underrated post.

(checked)
This. Every user should read the works of Lothrop Stoddard and Madison Grant. Oh, how far we have fallen.

Implying you ameritards won't pay for Mordechai's family wellfare check, even if indirectly.

They also sport the same style to avoid recognition, so that they may do evil everywhere. This is one of the reasons traditional justice systems are unable to simply remove corruption as per usual, when it comes to the jews. Hence why the punishments for the jews tend to be collectivist in nature, as seen in history.

This, but additionally they also tend to drink their own poison. Tel Aviv is the gay capital of the world, jewish abortions are on nigger levels and their birthrates are lower than whites (on average, these orthodox jews are the exception).

The only white that would get this response is a war hero, President, or Pope.

Color provided
Has anyone heard about what is happening in the Orthodox Jewish town of Lakewood, NJ? archive.is/rDP4U

Attached: Ratkiller.jpg (352x543, 98.17K)

This! This is a theme we see repeated from Soros to the Rotchilds themselves.

Are you a crowncuck by any chance? No I am not advocating for foreigners getting jobs either.

They are not always one and the same. I'd rather a competent White get a job than the chucklefuck that my company hired because he was the little brother of the boss.

Now this is a fair point and objective truth.

Checked for trips of Eugenic Truth.

Where was the religion of peace truck? That's prime runway to go cruising down.

ISIS wouldn't want to hurt their backers.

This. Remember that (((democracy))) (as in the Democratic Party) is (((mob rule))) which always magically (((somehow))) leads to (((communism.)))

Trips.

You forgot to mention the part about isn't it awfully nice that you're tranny son's older (((special friend))) is always buying him the industrial pack of Preparation H when he goes to Costco.

t. may or may not be based on observations

Funny you mention that.

Attached: HF.PNG (464x256, 11.31K)

Well, thats one big concentration of jews.

mfw this based guy helped propagate the white race more than 90% of pol weenies(jews aren't white.)

Attached: pol jew gf 2.jpg (604x604, 86.62K)

(((white race)))

Where's one of those old-school Vietnam-era flamethrowers when you need one?

The Amish manage to be biologically successful without resorting to parasitism. Fuck Mordekike and people like him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x423, 542.88K)

Now you guys know why they murdered the Branch Davidians. If Koresh and his kids had lived they would be ruling the world right now instead of the Jews. Koresh was raising them according to the Talmud and the Jews had to kill them for unauthorized Goy use of ancient Jew child-raising technology.
Koresh was smart to not hand over his kids to the FBI, their Jew psychologists would have brainwashed them into a fate worse than death.

Jews aren't white, they're Semites/Turkics.

You guys! Thanks for the laugh!

Have you seen the prices of their furniture?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_George_Barker

They are mixed semites.

At least they don't lobby law makers to force you to buy their furniture.

Go back to cuckchan you dumb kike.

Attached: Hello fellow gentiles.JPG (594x656, 135.75K)

Attached: amish2.jpg (288x417, 110.15K)

Let the turbo jew jew the jew.

Middle pic. HOLY SHIT a black sea of Hasidic fucking Jews. What nightmare are made of. Seriously though, look at that road!

Oy vey!!!!!

If he has 10 kids and each of those has 10 on average that's easily possible. When you're a parasitic kike whose religion is literally just reproduce as much as possible and collect shekels, and you maintain strong patriarchal authority over your women, it's highly likely.

So the niggers of the jew race.

Attached: aacbd6302350e268e69b61889f409791dcf5da4738d65648266392d32e678965.png (202x255, 15.11K)

Look at that brow.
The lower part of the face looks almost human.

Attached: ed1b6f0bcc5262041af1c66eb1bb0d797993ccf321cca4f3b77630230bd1eaee.jpg (604x604, 86.24K)

It's like looking at a black maggot farm otherwise.

Attached: GCTA.jpg (962x641, 235.79K)

WHERE'S THE WALL, KIKE MODS?