Scientific American: Why are White Men Stockpiling Guns?

BECAUSE THE ARE POOR DUMB RACISTS (Paraphrased)

Had they not been armed, the wealth redistribution mechanisms would've been much more direct; Less 'Quantitative Easing', more South Apefrican land grabbing. This is the same president who personally commissioned an artist known for his depictions of blacks beheading white women

archive.is/w3AIi

Attached: (((scientific))).png (914x535, 76.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_2108/products_id/41049/Marlin 60 .22 LR Semi Auto Birch Stock 22
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-are-white-men-stockpiling-guns/
archive.is/CUyOS
guns.com/2013/04/26/shocking-dhs-no-hesitation-shooting-targets/
shop.actiontarget.com/prodcat/papercardboard-all.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

low energy OP tbh

why are rick and morty autisis stockpiling Szechuan sauce? its because of their racial fears and inability in the workforce. see how stupid that sounds!

Bot.

We're breaking the conditioning!

Shills begone!

Attached: NIGGERCATTLE.mp4 (774x720, 2.31M)

if you dont own a rifle at this point youre not white.

Attached: 12th.jpg (728x908, 85.55K)

Gee I can't imagine why.

Attached: Hostile-Targets-Engaged.jpg (960x662, 137.13K)

not even American and I do.
Rest of you Eurofaggots: there exist means to acquire firearms both inside and outside the law. Get on that and bury it Tuner Diaries style for when you need it. If you can't even manage that much then start tying the noose, you are dead weight.

It's a shame those targets are all white. Could use some diversity in there.

Attached: Leslie_Jones_is_Nontraditionally_Beautiful.png (695x671, 579.16K)

Checked
Nice, encourage your fellow whites to rearm

Go beyond that too. Become very proficient with it. Learn to reload. That is one of the most serene activities I do

OYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEY

Yeah, the mods really don't like the White People engaging in intellectual development, but just tard-tier "duh it's duh it's duh good thing and duh uH bad uh duh bad thing good thing bad thing."

Why does 30-06 get so little love these days?

it's hard to find even $400 that can be used for funz when rent is atrocious and student debt is worse

Attached: sad4780.jpg (500x259, 13.01K)

Science fails to get the answer correct again. Most people have multiple firearms because they enjoy collecting them and firing them. The amount of money spent on this biased fake research could likely have fed thousands of people for months

You clearly don’t understand what Zig Forums is.

Attached: images (7).jpg (259x194, 5.38K)

a well aimed .22 will still leave a nigger bleeding out. no excuse.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_2108/products_id/41049/Marlin 60 .22 LR Semi Auto Birch Stock 22

Huh, kinda weird that a poor dumb racist would stockpile expensive guns instead of food for his family. It couldn't possible be fake news, right?

Hang in there, i'll be there soon.

OP, I'm going to assume you're just green and not a lazy nigger, so, I'll do your job for you this one time.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-are-white-men-stockpiling-guns/
archive.is/CUyOS

Maybe because of phrases like "white men must die", "whites should have less kids", etc. etc. have been spread around for quite some time now. Just a wild guess.

I'm pretty broke myself (well under 30K a year) but I have a wife and kids instead of student loan debt - you just have to put away a small amount each check until you can afford something. My first was a mossberg maverick 88, it was like $200 maybe a little less. It's better than nothing, and I didn't know anything then (my parents are liberal no guns allowed type people). Worst case scenario just make something.

Attached: poorfag.jpg (720x2304 3.37 MB, 253.87K)

Bc they all know exactly why the founders included the 2nd amendment. For this exact reason.
Also your normalization of calling for whites to be exterminated and blaming them for everything is straight out the commie playbook before everything goes nuclear.

Got a source for that, user? Maybe the name of the supplier so anons can verify independently?

When goyim act contrary to jewish wishes, always blame irrational base emotions.

user, being in service for more than a couple months between jobs is on you.

If nothing else at least start going around to various construction firms and start asking for a job, any job. Any non retard white is 90% better at just about anything than an higher level spic, nigger or drug addled white faggot. You would be amazed at the level of construction jobs open to you just walking off the street just because of the fact you can think and be trusted. Anything is better than 'service industry' shit. Go be a fucking trash collector or fucking collect cans fuck. Hell, collect metal or excess usable material off the jobsite (white permission of the builder/pm) when the day is done, you can make an mint doing that. Immediately start looking to see what YOU can do above and beyond for yourself to acquire more skills or income.

You are white.
Time to earn some damned pride man, don't feel sorry for yourself.

Attached: 1486916531192.jpg (1080x1349, 176.42K)

If you collect tips save all the loose change, you'll be surprised how much change you have saved by the end of the year.
t. saved $150 worth of change

Attached: 1459383810641.png (650x793, 150.33K)

It's a good infographic, but there's one fault I notice, which is that the SCCY quite obviously has a double stack magazine.

Just tried to background this guy and failed. He looks to have whitewashed his connections and family outside of his publication and berkley position. I likely just suck at it, but the normal spots to do an dig have already been cleansed of his past.

Willing to lay odds hes a fucking yid whom decided to aquire the name smith to become (hwite).

this is truth. i do construction and beaners come by all day in their piece of shit trucks taking any metal they see. fucking little jungle merchants dont even clean up their mess.

that little bitch is sexy as fuck shes making me salivate

Attached: thiswillbelostforever.jpg (392x554, 63.17K)

Yeah no thanks.

Man I picked up a Garand today and its cash.
mfw

Attached: 1434034403447.jpg (1060x700, 151.01K)

Attached: K gun guide 2017.png (1497x2126, 1.43M)

Why? They seem super expensive, for what they are, practically.

Because I like the aesthetic of them and that ping. Its just my sort of rifle and I do have a bunch of M2 AP I'm sitting on. I very much like battle rifles.

I live in a shitty state for gun laws and I can’t moved 15 miles to a better one until I finish college, so it takes forever for me to get one. I still don’t have a rifle and I can’t own a magazine with more than 10 rounds

and what are you going to do with that rifle you already haven't?

Some are in situations or areas that don't allow for it. Breaking the (((law))) is difficult to do for some. Either you act like a nigger and attempt to seek a firearm in a skeevy manner or you are stuck because there are no legal means of obtaining them.

Attached: racewartactics.jpg (810x1728 301.61 KB, 216.37K)

We don't need to defeat tanks because hunters know how to stalk prey and the hunters know where their prey live.

Lots of guides for cheap stuff but is there a guide for some good buy it for life guns? Really looking at the M&P tactical or whatever over the sport.

This

Scandi, and i have 4 rifles and 6 handguns legally

also nice dubs

Attached: 1516224346728.jpg (749x926, 49.6K)

Attached: disgust.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

The M&P is a good rifle for the price.

the m&p series is legit, great choice. the main difference in a "for life" ar would be a nice barrel like an FN that will last tens of thousands of rounds. but realistically by the time you shoot out your barrel to where it starts keyholeing, you will likely have more than one ar in your collection. but any colt, fn, bcm, lwrc, s&w, ruger a&r will be fine really.

Kill yourself, kike. I will destroy you with my bare hands.

thirty ot six is a beautiful thing

to be fair, you sort of have to learn some of the ways of your enemy niggers in a country full of enemy niggers

Stop paying anything on your student loans.

Get on IBR. Do whatever it takes. Fuck the kikes

Attached: vomit.gif (300x192, 1.3M)

It doesn't really sound like shilling: he is right that saying white men stockpiling guns because they're racist is as retarded as saying rick and morty fans are racist for hoarding a crappy mcdonalds sauce.

Wew

Attached: The_Twins.png (602x366, 444.09K)

rifles are sexy as fuck

Attached: lhT6UC2.jpg (1080x1080, 216.01K)

I have a carbine, but it's one of the shitty Universal ones, and it jams after every shot. Looks pretty cool with the flash suppressor or bayonet on, though.

They use targets like those to fuck with trainees. They instinctively keep shooting the black and bean targets.

I make under 20k have rifles, pistols, optics, ammo into the thousands and plates.
Set money aside.

Attached: laughing.gif (320x176, 463.47K)

How much ammo have you run through it and are you using shitty korean mags?

There's a civil war coming. We're not going to start it, but we are going to end it.

Well the left sure as hell isnt going to start it, they are winning. They just have to sit back on the Jew laws they’ve created and wait for our countries to brown.

I’m trying to get a rifle, but when your police department keeps moving your interview date and you have to wait months for background checks, it takes a while

have your testicles not dropped yet? there is nothing wrong with starting it and ending it.

Doesn't matter. We won't need to start it. They're going to try a color revolution against Trump. $18 billion is several times what it would cost to saturate all social media for the next few years, there is a lot more going on.

I have no idea how much ammo has been through it, but I know it sat in storage for decades before I got it. Mags are as old as the gun, but in fine condition. I even tried replacing the springs inside to see if they were an issue, but there was no change in performance. Everything I've read about Universal carbines suggests mine is functioning as it should, though.

Gas port is probably clogged to hell and back if someone used it long before you. Probably needs some CLP and rangetime after the aforementioned port issue.

Thanks, I'll look into that.

I have been coming here for several years, and the only thing that has changed is I am several years older, and by older, less able to deal with any "alluded too" change.

looked at home prices in Alaska, 200k to 400k is about the average. Rents +1k a month, and the Northwest Territories of Canada are even pozzed in reading the headlines in Yellowknife.

What needs to occur is a 50% to 75% worldwide depopulation event otherwise everyone is going to be slaves in the future to the worldwide Jew elite.

A his/hers scenario is no longer even possible because cops will raid homes 25 officers to an assault team like indians swarming american settlers.

Attached: KUTDIR6.jpg (1280x960, 460.37K)

Somehow I think this number is bullshit. If your a white male head of household and you have 4 people in your house, they kinda own the guns too.

That's why we need to network. Have your redpill friends go target shooting with you. Buy homes near each other. We all (genetically) have this idea that we can stand alone but that will quickly get corrected when SHTF. Every person we redpill is another person to dispense them.

Meanwhile less than (((2%))) of the population owns 95% of the MSM, social media platforms and hollywood. But I'm sure they have no issue with that.

nice loot there kamerad

Attached: loot.gif (480x304, 3.7M)

Land without a house on it is pretty cheap. You could be set up for less than $20k. I'd love to see more whites up here.

Articles claim the supplier, Law Enforcement Targets (now doing business as Action Targets at the same address in Blaine MN), removed them from their online marketplace.

guns.com/2013/04/26/shocking-dhs-no-hesitation-shooting-targets/

Their new website doesn't have those particular targets, but they have similar ones and the photo targets are 99% white people.

shop.actiontarget.com/prodcat/papercardboard-all.asp

Attached: Hoodie Man oppressing minority.jpg (670x670 134.36 KB, 1.04M)

We see Europe. We see South Africa. How could we stand by and but protect our families?

you can smell the kike angle from here. A real low hanging fruit on this. What's next? "If you're a real man you don't need a gun" ?

Attached: jewdar mini.jpg (300x300, 11.05K)

I've actually seen that talking point reiterated a lot in the last few weeks on normie news article comment sections. "Real men don't need guns, they use their brains" and "if you need a gun you must have a small dick!". Literally "muh dick" tier arguments. Sad.

Err, ,may-haps a Collection?
One person could have Infinite Firearms, they still have only two hands and a limit on encumbrance.
Scientific Idiots

She's getting blacked by Will Smith's son (the one with the "how can we be real if our eyes are real…" or however it goes meme).

Yea, if one is inclined to stockpile guns, they typically do so with other supplies; The mindset more or less demands it.

real high iq guys are liberal atheists who let their daughters get pounded raw by Jamal, goyim. You don't want to be some ridiculous tinfoiler republican, do you? that's so low iq.

it's so relaxing it's not even funny, especially bc with a hand press I can do a lot of it lying down in bed before I go to sleep. Obviously not the last steps, but sizing brass by hand when it's raining or snowing out and the house smells like meat, potatoes and onions and some good music playing in the background is just so comfy

it's kinda sad tbh, what with how they pretend to care about protecting women

That sounds just about right. Now how about they try and explain why any of those fears should be considered invalid and without any logical basis?

No real reason to use it when .308 is literally the same thing except shorter for most near every purpose..
.30-06 only really starts coming into it's own when you start using the extra case capacity to either push stuff out at high velocities, or load heavier bullets.

I lost the picture my Army officer friend sent me due to a hard drive crash, but the US Army really has purchased and used targets with a man that is the exact image you picture when thinking of a stereotypical prepper/gun owner type. The man on the target was late 30's, early 40's, semi-fit but with a bit of a beer-based dadbod, fairly normal looking, wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, and shouldering a basic-bitch AR with a red dot. They were ostensibly purchased for "domestic terrorism" training but the truth behind that selection of target is immediately transparent to anyone who sees it.

I've never seen proof that above image is true but I have seen the target described above and the purpose of its existence is one in the same. I really wish I had it handy because it would blow your mind to see this idea is not only 100% real, but actively being pushed in military training circles.

.30-06 to shoot elk, bison, bear, deer and the real reason the .30-06 has gone out of favor, level III+ body armor.

one shipped to your door is like $650 from the CMP after doing the paperwork and requirements.
PTR's have went up in price, I figure somewhere high $800's low $900's.
A Garand is still pretty viable for defensive use,hunting enblocs are cheap, 8 rounds that isn't too slow to reload, still legal in shitholes like california. Still irons only but it's some of the best out there. Just have to either get a new gas plug or only shoot specific 150g garand loads since with commercial they can beat the gun up.

Won't every be going down in price either, so it's a relatively cheap battle rifle speaking (sans real cheap ar10's) that has historical value, is interesting, useable and will appreciate in value.
I plan on getting the CMP shit done so I can pick up a few, be more interesting than another AR.
M1 Carbines are the real overprices bits $1000+ for USGI and ammo isn't as common as .30-06 if things went south. Shame too since I felt one up at a gunshow and loved it because they are featherweights.

Attached: m1-garand-syria.jpg (600x608 394.31 KB, 236.23K)

This is why brass bullets exist. Velocity is a killer.

The best thing about firearms is that they're basically the last category of consumer good where everything hasn't been nickel and dimed until it's barely functional and destined to be scrap in 10 years. Literally every gun on sale right now (except most Freedom Group products and knock-off brand shotguns) will last multiple lifetimes for the average shooter as long as it is cleaned and oiled properly. Even poverty-tier guns like Hi-Point C9s and Carbines are built like tanks.

Thanks

Oh I forgot, just like the user that mentioned .30-06 AP earlier, that stuff will go through a small block chevy all the way to the back of the block, and up to I think an inch of mild steel at like 100 yards.
Could pull the bullets and load it in .308 too if you just want the capabilities.

You forgot

Yeah, they're good looking.

Ah, investing. Seems accurate.

You forgot the lawsuits whenever they have black people targets.

Note the excited manner in which the OP types. Almost as if he's having an orgasm. 'They' became 'the' because his fag horomones.Sage this.

Isn't 308 about the same, though?

I was thinking the larger case would make it more reloadable in shtf, supposing lower quality powder becomes all that's available.

chegged

I haven't heard much about brass. What's the skinny?

What the fuck are you on about? And stop trying to fit in. It's an embarrassingly bad effort.

Brass bullets don't have a problem with deformation with super sanic velocities. Originally they were made for big game but it turns out that velocity kills armor like a hot knife to a brick of butter.

Yeah, for hunting .30-06 is still up there for big game because of the heavier loads, might be a bit overkill for dear since plenty of deer have been killed by .30-30's. But for most stuff outside of that .308 does as good a job for most.

I've heard of copper but not brass. Don't wan't to get too high though because I hear once you start pushing over 2700fps, you start wasting meat through hydro static shock.

You see people at the gunshow selling CMP garands in the CMP case for several hundred over what they paid, fucking faggots.

It's not just for an investment monetarily, but they are still plenty good for actual use and you can get into them pretty cheap for what it is.
It's not an ideal, but if you want something with historical interest, not half bad fire power, not too unreasonable entry price and they'll appreciate.
Basically a charming historically interesting investment that is still very relevant and usable for most anything in any state, and isn't horribly expensive.

You could use black powder in one, fill it to the top and just pour enough out to seat the bullet. Not ideal but it's shoot out a hunk of metal.

Considering the sheer amount of shit here in this country, I doubt there'd be that much of a shortage, unless you only have like one box around.