2018 FLIER CAMPAIGN IDEAS

Attached: c382517eadb318af05d08ffff2a66c9b0f97219dc5f1c771b2c2dda6481a2651.jpg (1748x2480 118.72 KB, 39.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10802451.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-13/rand-paul-teams-tulsi-gabbard-stop-us-arming-terrorists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you asking for designs to be made?

Attached: Liberty Traded For Diversity Is A Bad Deal-01.png (2550x3300, 381.19K)

If you want a campaign flyer idea try printing pages out of Mein Kampf and pin them up or leave them randomly around. No pics, just the text with page number at the bottom. This way they aren't too noticeable but will peak someones interest enough to read them.

This

Don't even include the title of the book, just a page or 4-5 from the many great sections which help people understand the daily kikery going on.

Attached: Liberty Traded For Diversity Is A Bad Deal-02.png (2550x3300, 382.77K)

Oh no, I'm just tossing out ideas for IOTBW style fliers people can take and run with at their leisure.

The single message campaigns with big prep time allow our enemy who lurks to prepare their counter-narrative.

This mass wave approach leaves to many possibilities for them to target, as well as not being large enough to justify their attention.

Many can be done with just words, though a few of them might be best done with an image or face.

Prophet Mo-ham-ed Wants You To Lower The Age of Consent.

Jesus died for your Soul, Mo-ham-edans kill for their Soul. / Mo-ham-edans kill you for their's.

(checked)
That IOTBW flier with all the anti-white shit around it is pretty powerful, you should make use of it and start spreading it around alongside the "vanilla" one.

Attached: Antifa in action.jpg (720x540, 182.83K)

Okay. Do you have a vector template/font kit for IOTBW so that these can all be consistent?

Attached: Every Illegal Is A Criminal-02.png (2550x3300 204.58 KB, 189K)

I do not, but I'll see if I can find it. I imagine it'd be in the archives. I do have most of the stuff for MBMC.

8ch.net/pol/res/10802451.html

Here's the original IOTBW thread.

(Checked)

Does that mean it works…?

Why would you want them to be "consistent"? Part of the strength of IOTBW is its not being associated with anything else. The more you attach to it the weaker that flyer becomes. Why do you want consistency between different fliers? That just allows people to recognize their relation, and dismiss them without reading if they've already made up their mind about one flier. "BAD IDEA" is what I'm saying

It means it's not a vector, so it won't scale up indefinitely.

Fair enough.

Salient point.

Each FLIER being unique in design would likely increase effectiveness and message penetration.

Merkel Wants You To Resist No-Go Zones.
Prophet Mo-ham-ed Wants You To Lower The Age of Consent.
Literally Hitler Wants Your Guns.
Bubba & Dubya Want You To Trust The CIA. (With cocaine nose-jobs.)
Chelsea Manning Wants You To Trust Wikileaks.

These would be example of ones, in my mind, would be done sorta like the old 'Uncle Sam Want You' poster memes.

Good lines for the most part.

Attached: kikepriv.jpg (627x852, 156.57K)

Will chime in.
Meanwhile have a bump

Attached: giphy (2).gif (400x400 658.65 KB, 24.3K)

Dumb. But at least it might provoke a violent backlash against Whites.
Great.
Okay
Too vague. You need to be direct with propaganda.
Most people don't remember her. Remember, most people are lemmings that forget what isn't on the news in the past 24 hours.
What?
Confusing, vague, and implies that the Holohoax happened.
Like which is fantastic
Distracting, irrelevant, and ineffective
A better idea is
Diversity is a code word for White Genocide
"Diversity" means chasing down the last Whites
Vague, irrelevant. Any phrase that needs explaination is a failure of propaganda.
Wait a minute. The fucking mods made another word filter didn't they. Thanks mods.
Race > religion.
Don't let yourself become distracted.
Confusing. Needs explaination.
Eh… It's okay I guess.
Okay but still too vague to be effective.
Excellent. Even the lemmings will understand this.
Ineffective. Needs explaination.
Most people don't even know who the Gracchi brothers were. And even if they did, this claim doesn't say anything.

checked
It's en pointe, a French ballet reference to dancers on toes. An autistic thing to correct you on I know, but it makes us burgers look dumb and if you use it the right way will impress Aryan qt's. Here's a poster campaign I'm trying to get going to redpill normalfags on child sacrifice during (((Passover))) in two weeks. #ripsimon

I think going forward posters should either be seasonal or focus on current events that normalfags are already discussing like #metoo, 9/11, shootings, or (((tax season))). We're over due for another (((economic downturn))) and kikes should be the first thing people think when it happens instead of "oh well it just happens sometimes." Focus on shit that emotionally effects most people, rape/pedoshit (via illegal immigration), (((the healthcare system))), and (((the economy))).

Attached: temp.png (2550x3300 100.76 KB, 178.63K)

How about posting "How's the Ethnic Food" in places hit by terrorist attacks and posting pictures of terrorist attacks and putting "How's The Ethnic Food" over it? Can basically be applied to any problem caused by diversity.
example: trucks of peace.

Attached: hows the ethnic food.png (1593x981, 148.99K)

I made a rehash of the #notok picture. I know it's insignificant compared to the other topics, but it's always advantageous to show normies just how trigger happy the left is when it comes to exposing "hate."

Attached: #NOTATHREE.jpg (777x437, 87.08K)

Top esoteric, nobody will know what it means

*too esoteric

This thread again. Fuck off back to half. Your shit isn't worthy of hatechan, faggot.

Allah is gay is the best campaign idea I can remember to come out of here. I rank it above its okay to be white.

#AllahUs

Attached: 21c22ac761a9be4450c41905ded087f1ed6369e4047ff74aaf852f3fd8bf8ad7.png (180x255, 6.79K)

Th9s is top bants

got my hopes up for a second.

Attached: 08368b0392b1861cd1eafe32ec6218914f9672fc292457d66781fcbc086332d1.jpg (656x465, 23.72K)

What party are you guys pushing?
If it's SD yall are shabbos fucking goyim.
If it's NMR you are retarded shabbos goyim

So which is it you are pushing?

I agree. June is faggot pride month, and this will be perfect.

Attached: allah is gay-02.png (5000x5000 4.14 MB, 5.27M)

Anti-semitism is self defense.
Use this rhyme from this time hence.

add "cuckold"

Looks like someone posted some fliers at my campus.
Good work random user!

Attached: 2018-03-19-173341_719x1003_scrot.png (719x1003, 116.84K)

Checked.

To be fair that hand gesture is meant to be a representation of the Life rune.

Attached: ssoath.jpg (900x797, 120.49K)

Wonderballs!!!!

Any idea what it said?

Serbs use it as a representation of an Orthodox Cross and in turn pisses off all mudshits.

It's been used as a symbol for the trinity in Balkan/Slavic countries for hundreds of years.

Attached: JaJ.png (912x1118, 1.2M)

And I think we can all agree…*that's fucking hate speech!*

And it's been used as a symbol for Algiz for thousands, recent slav fascination with levantine sand cults notwithstanding.

Unfortunately not. I was across the street in our STEM building for my finals.
I have passed through the building every day this quarter bar today. A little sad I didn't get to see them, but I try to spend as little time as possible in the art / soft sciences side of the school.
I tried doing a little bit of searching for any references of it online.

Anything that gets the 14 words in front of normie eyeballs is good. The average normalfag does not know the 14 words, or what they are. And while they may hear rumors about it being some kind of evil racist thing, actually seeing that they are just as innocuous as "we have a right to keep existing" is effective.

Have these for that pepe

Attached: dugtrio landwolf.png (1254x1254 528.32 KB, 299.12K)

And I think we can all agree…*that's fucking hate speech!*

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-13/rand-paul-teams-tulsi-gabbard-stop-us-arming-terrorists

Rand Paul / Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Iowa and New Hampshire are the states that need to be won first and foremost. Nothing happens without at least one of them. They will need to be thoroughly canvassed.

Media coverage and political habbenings will begin shifting towards Nov. 2020 during the summer/august of 2019, roughly 9 - 12 months after the Midterms, which are only 7 months away from today.

Having taken the lead in an Iowa Straw Poll, the state is certainly in play for a Paul/Gabbard ticket.

Lurk 2 years

This post's pic is very stong and directly challenges their premise, while being able to be supported by observeable facts. It's allowing the left to be able to name the jew, but in thier own language.
I strongly suggest that this be pursued to it's fullest potential.
Closest thing I've seen to IOTBW to date.

Give him green eyes instead of brown.