Disrupting 24th March Walkouts

On March 24th a wave of walkouts will occur alongside demands to (((end school violence))). An user came up with a clever idea to disrupt these gatherings by reading a book over the people gathering there.

hooktube.com/watch?v=cG09732b-Y0

Basically just find a random book, it's important that the book itself isn't inflammatory as the fact of you READING OVER the people marching is what's supposed to disrupt them. Any bad behavior on their part is thus towards the mere reading of a book.

It's hilarious and a great chance for some old-school trolling and morale-destruction on the left.

Attached: Geo Protest Rally - Youtube.mp4 (819x835 8.41 MB, 212.69K)

Kek, on a saturday. Trump wont even be there.

If its during the week thats one thing but on the weekend whats the incentive?

I'm going to the one in Denver

Here are their demands:

18 U.S. Code § 922 prohibits assault rifles.

CRS §§ 18-12-302, CRS §§ 18-12-303 After July 1, 2013, magazines holding more than 15 rounds may not be sold, transferred, or possessed

CRS § 18-12-112 For private party transfers of firearms, the seller must request that a licensed dealer perform a background check of the buyer, and must get approval of the transfer from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

I'm going to go around betting the attendees that all the rights they are marching to have taken away have already been taken away.

Lets see if a fool and his money are soon parted.

Attached: C_2HbHOUMAAUjmT.jpg (734x1024, 150.36K)

Lol, walkout at school is easy. March on a weekend? It's already failed, no one gives a shit.

They want publicity that is all

March 24th is a saturday. I think most people wouldn't be in any classes to walk out of.

Attached: e88b78f12b4d91d9968aed08c1b9dde32f3a74db1e5910449e1fa82e1d582101.png (255x225, 11.35K)

How about they march for making killing people illegal? That's sure to stop murderers.

Going to a high school walkout and blasting gun fire over loud speakers and watching them trample each other would have been funny.

Bonus points for using obviously video game sound effects.

Should have checked that day, you're right it's a saturday, but the point of it is to create a wave of protests. Typical leftism and their circlejerks. So then it will be fun to disrupt them.

God forbid, liberals miss a day of their "Black Women in Creativity" class their parents pay half a mill for them to attend.

Attached: 863a7df0c60dbdd46ff8652efc6dbcdae5f005bbd53a3dbbe50e9c7dde0abe05.jpg (1536x1536, 20.17K)

Someone should read the scorpion and the frog, if they are going to do the book thing.

Attached: frogscorpion.png (495x700, 495.57K)

walkout is on the 14th
dc protest is on the 24th

minors under the age of 18 protesting for the removal of their own civil rights? wtf is wrong with this kiked country???

Didn't they already have a fucking "walk out"? This is just plain attention whoring at this juncture.

Hey I could go to the one in STL
What can I do for maximum attention?
Open carry an AR-15 with a sign saying "My rifle, my choice!"?

some highschoolers are 18 and have the right to open carry.

What's that comment supposed to mean? Open carry is of course legal in Missouri.

Your best bet is to merely video the events from a perspective that shows their true numbers, because you know the (((media))) will be videoing it from perspectives that try to make these circle-jerks look much larger than they really are.

My bet is that the only meager sized crowd will be of 20-35 people and it will be filled with paid protesters. CNN will take shots of them from angles to make them appear larger than they really are and reuse shots of that march to represent other scheduled marches.

just blast some arabic quran readings from a bluetooth speaker through a mesh bag pocket, that way it delays how long it takes to identify you in the crowd and adds crucial seconds of momentum destruction

this book reading shit is weak when faced with drum banging hippies, agreeing and amplifying is best here.

lmao
the best troll would be silently open-carrying tbh. as retarded as I think open carry in urban areas is, imagine the tears.

So stupid. As soon as the guns are removed, the jews start another Great Depression, blame China, and start another World War.

Best thing to do is let schools that enroll Cruz types to get a Darwin award.

Attached: Occupy Wall Street.jpg (1200x889, 115.04K)

not even kidding if you walk into one of these crowds open carrying, one of them will think you're about to kill them all and grab your gun.

If cops weren't so clicked there would be no downsides

Open carry a plastic imitation gun. It's not like they'll be able to tell the difference (with a CC sidearm if allowed)