FBI just burning people's homes down

What the fuck
NOTHING about this story makes sense

fdlreporter.com/story/news/2018/03/14/benjamin-morrow-identified-man-who-died-beaver-dam-apartment-explosion/424381002/?from=new-cookie

What are they covering up here?

Oh, the area is contaminated, but we are going to release everything into the atmosphere. No you can't get any of the shit out of your house it's too contaminated!
You don't have renter's insurance? Tough luck asshole, we're the FBI, we don't pay for damages.

I reiterate:
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: fbi_house.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180315015151/https://www.fdlreporter.com/story/news/2018/03/14/benjamin-morrow-identified-man-who-died-beaver-dam-apartment-explosion/424381002/?from=new-cookie
twitter.com/IWillRedPillU/status/975264949642715136?s=19
archive.is/F6Pmv
archive.is/bL2SU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ain't clicking this shit. Archive it.

Here you go, faggot
web.archive.org/web/20180315015151/https://www.fdlreporter.com/story/news/2018/03/14/benjamin-morrow-identified-man-who-died-beaver-dam-apartment-explosion/424381002/?from=new-cookie

It's contaminated with explosives, not poison, idiot.

THE QUESTION REMAINS: CONTAMINATED WITH WWHHAATT

The entire report does not contain a single interation of the word "contaminated". When unknown/unstable ordnance is discovered, the rule of a thumb is to evacuate everyone and blow it up.

seriously is this a bot? sageposters are always so fucking retarded

you're a piece of shit who should have archived. I hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers

also this:

yeah i guess learning to archive something is easier than learning how to talk, for bots anyway

So the new Waco Siege?

you are fucking completely retarded

twitter.com/IWillRedPillU/status/975264949642715136?s=19

jew said the FBI had his house bulldozed after he was arrested.
It reminds me of the IDF/Shin Bet tactic of destroying the homes of their enemies. Remember, your house is likely to be your biggest material asset. The first step in destroying someone financially (as well as mentally) is to destroy their home.

Kek, I live in the modern day equivalent of a tar and paper shack a trailer burning this bitch down would probably up its' value.

Lol for using pound house video clip, such a good show. Too bad Tim is a huge lib

get the fuck out and don't come back

Take your faggot feelings back to leddit, cockhound.

Attached: Cry moar.jpg (299x169, 8.96K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (310x163, 8.44K)

I'd been wanting to start a thread about this for a while now, but I've been too busy. This has been all over the local news here, and it seemed fishy to me as soon as I heard about it.

I've been casually following along with this story, it's very, very strange.
So, if you're a local user, what's the word down at the Supper Club? Because the news I saw from Dodge County and Madison were pretty short on hard-hitting questions.

Oh yeah, and what about that other guy in Madison arrested for bomb-making just days earlier?
archive.is/F6Pmv

Really seems out of character to have two scenarios like this in one week in small town Wisconsin.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97.41K)

Digging around, this article claims that the chemical he was making was TATP.
archive.is/bL2SU

Lots of articles about refugees and migrants using the same chemicals to plot attacks in the last year, including one in Huntsville AL.

why would you even fuck with that shit when you can just do good ol' reliable ANFO?

Like I'm gonna mix up that shit in my freezer when I can just whip up a Ryder full of ANFO in my garage in half the time with 1/10th of the risk.

yeah I had heard, that but that doesn't make any sense, that can be neutralized or removed by a bomb squad

Interesting, have a bump.

It seems that he didn't or else he would have understood what he was doing.

The fbi is a servant of niggers operation and has pasty frosty white haired goblins in its ranks that only work for the niggers and eat foreskin and gmos because they are nigger fbi servants

Becuse it isn't true. That picture is obviously staged, typical "undercover" clothing, they dress how they think the people they're trying to impersonate would dress but nearly always fuck itup.

You are breathing a chemical right now buddy

Zig Forums is fucking dead. I'm the only one left who remembers this shit. The police ALWAYS BURN DOWN HOUSES when they can't force the guy out.

Attached: d79[1].jpg (488x581, 67.84K)

Attached: 4c569e509da54c406a0c231d6b0a0940[1].jpg (992x558 71.84 KB, 75.87K)

Attached: ChristopherDorner[1].jpg (400x405, 54.5K)

Don't forget the fbi shot flares into Eric Rudolph house burning it down also

"Officials are planning to take the unusual step on Thursday of burning down the 16-unit apartment building where the explosion occurred. The presence of dangerous chemicals on site make it unsafe to try to salvage the building, officials said, citing the risk of another explosion or chemical exposure to workers. They have not publicly disclosed what chemicals were in apartment 11 where Morrow lived, only describing them as "extremely volatile and unstable explosives.""

Yeah, this isn't normal by any stretch of the imagination. Whatever was in there would've had to have leached into the walls and floor for them to have to destroy the entire house. What would do that? And how the hell would it be any safer to light these chemicals on fire if they're so dangerous? That would release them into the air and someone is going to have to go in and clean it up, but now the shit will be in the burnt down debris, leaching into the ground when it rains.

All in all, sounds like complete bullshit. I've heard of the condemning and tearing down homes with methlabs, but I've never heard of them lighting them on fire FIRST. That's like a major no no when dealing with toxic chemicals.

wtf is going on here?

shit thread