Completing the system of German Idealism

Completing the system of German Idealism
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
I think it begins with realizing that there is no further enemy than a bunch of jumped up kikes who married into royal families. There's nobody beyond the moldy old family crests of a few hundred dynasties that were infested with kikes. They've continued the traditions of their pre-biblical Sumerian, Babylonian and Phoenician ancestors, and when they're not busy rigging countries to enslave people, they're raping, torturing, mutilating, murdering and cannibalizing babies, children and adults.
It's absolutely pathetic, when you look at it objectively. Slave morality allowed to develop to its extremes.

Now, how does this tie into German Idealism? Because History will never end. Right now they're the current enemy. We'll always have some enemy, the eternal struggle, the "kampf" as Uncle Adolf would have said. We become a part of History, we grab it ourselves and create it if we must. We take hold of the Iron Laws of Nature and use them to exert our will. Hitler was right, and he completed the system of German Idealism once. That's why the kike in the shitposter's video was so triggered. He knew what completing the system of German Idealism really means. The shitposter neglected to mention that this system has already been completed and solved multiple times by different people, but Donald Trump is "completing" the system because he is the Emperor in our time, when the whole world will begin to grasp the notions of German Idealism through his actions alone. With the rebirth of master morality, will and spirit informed by hard won empirical knowledge, a cataclysm and reckoning is inevitable.
That's why the jews are so triggered. When people begin to seize their lives as their own, then all the shackles break.
And we strangle them with the chains.

Attached: 50e7bd41162f47d1694f70884027251277efa917d865a08befe2a1804503c992.png (348x895, 117.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2017/03/trump-will-complete-the-system-of-german-idealism/
amazon.com/gp/product/0791471322/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutenberg_Bible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Bible
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Given the number of time Germany has brought Europe to the brink of self destruction, whether through Jewish influence or not, why would we care about German Idealism?

Subhuman pole detected.

German idealism: follow your orders and don't question anything, goyim.

Germans don't have a monopoly on white, dumbass.

Besides, at the current rate, Poles might be the only Euros left in a couple hundred years.

You wish. This time won't be different to the past though.

Reminder that Kantbot, originator of the Completing the system of German Idealism meme video, went off the map on Twitter the other day. Looks like he got shoah'd

Attached: complete the system.jpg (400x549, 34.37K)

Attached: germanidealism.webm (1280x720, 9.05M)

History will end when we individually and collectively set ourselves in proper order, embody the hero archetype, and stop the cyclical wheel of time from turning by completely defeating the dragons that have plagued our people from time immemorial. Once these dragons are exterminated, it will be the end of history and the start of a new age.

Attached: 32725.jpg (503x700, 92.02K)

Any recommendations for books or pdf files to share for one seeking to learn more about German idealism?

>counter-currents.com/2017/03/trump-will-complete-the-system-of-german-idealism/
Is relevant to this thread.

When a people becomes free, its like ripping space time.

Shit gets broken.

time never ends therefor history never ends

it just goes through cycles.

Attached: plesno.png (444x440, 116.98K)

The most printed book ever, The Bible, not trolling.

Attached: highiq.jpg (645x729, 49.39K)

There are dragons deep in space user…

Yes yes, but in the current repeating cycle we're always drug down by a certain "generation of vipers." I doubt the cycle would be the same without their influence.

The Jews where banned from "heaven" for betraying Jesus. Their is no getting rid of them from this dimension, they are prisoners here. No matter how hard you try you will never "catch them all" metaphysics won't allow it.

You can however neutralized their influence.

What have you been smoking?

Inferno OG

Attached: psalms420.jpg (640x623, 108.3K)

the bible

bump because of sliding faggots

Attached: image028.jpg (226x294, 12.12K)

This, shit's cringy as fuck.
That's what you get after years of astroturfing and reddit transplants.

That's happened a few times if I recall correctly. His medium is still up

amazon.com/gp/product/0791471322/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This book better be good, it cost me 30bucks.

Attached: fa0e08b0477a6a9aa3cb24ba0b6858854eff6bcea14b4ce11d5d8482dd6b707f.png (498x410, 377.91K)

what good does being a purist in these situations do? you might have a valid criticism, i just dont see it. Pointing to Five regimes like a dipshit did make me read it eventually.

Is there a pdf and/or an epub available of the historical-critical introduction to the philosophy of mythology?

faggots. its on lib gen

Germany fought the destruction, you subhuman mongrel. They fought to prevent what is happening now. Their predictions of what would happen, have come to pass.

nigga pls don't doubt the gestalt

I'm still amazed people on this board are stuck in the progressive/liberal worldview.

Spengler/Yockey.

Attached: 1441266116823.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

meaning Trump's deeds, not his words.

So never?

They're called shills.

Our ancestors when they were fighting off wild life, the weather and other tribes probably thought the same thing.

List of people featured in the Kantbot video, in order of appearance:

burn the books

Attached: kant on jews.jpg (1024x556, 88.77K)

Lads this is just how memes spread. Good ideas are mostly spread by word of mouth, and while some retards do get caught up in the memetic wave, many more people do learn of the idea as a result of this process. In this case, even if it's only a relatively small fraction of those exposed, I'm sure the absolute number of Zig Forumslacks who have now read these works of German Idealism has risen substantially as a result of the spread of this meme. This is a good thing and not to be condemned.

Your fedora is bottomless religious tard, The Bible was used to teach german to germans and created a german identity you self hating mongrel.

I wouldn't even peg myself as anti-Christian, but he's right. The German Volk predates the Bible, and the Bible has little to do with German Idealism as a philosophical movement. You're just derailing by pushing an unrelated fracture point

Attached: bypass.jpg (1280x960 454 B, 188.66K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutenberg_Bible

Consequences are related to acts, most people here talk about what paved the road to weimar as german idealism. My grandparents (RIP) were christians and they talk about different things, you talk about 'jew views' as the views of all germans (you can notice how a lot of historians say a lot of nice things about the weimar republis while germans suffered from that), basically antichristianism and the destruction of Germany (as the 'land of germans') are related, Europe was created over the obliteration of women's political rights and dumping religion as a secondary thing, even romes used religion as a technology, then jew revolts happened, Religion of Cuck™ happened, but christianity survived and protected Europe over 1000 years untill it was destroyed and Spain, the same Spain that ruled over germans stopped muslim menace over the mediterranean coasts and the west of europe long enough to let all other west europeans to live and flourish, renaissance was christian even if a lot of fedoras received money for doing christian art and the fall of Germany started with germans dumping christianity, the same religion that launched Usa to the moon, if do you hate yourself so much that you want to be destroyed its fine, but please dont trick others into your nonsense, christianity protected germans and created Germany.

How would it be possible to teach germans german if germans can't speak german since the bible was german.
Chutzpah really is a mental illness.

This is about as retarded as thinking that everything was a heathen wilderness before Christianity came around.

The fall of Germany started with Americans attacking Germany.

Actually that was Germans, too.

Actually, a pagan warrior pulled that off, too.
That's a reason why there's a statue to him.

The first and foremost law of the Germanic is there must be a "Central Family", who sing their song together and from this the Ge'man'en better themselves, if the song doesn't sound right another family will end this drivel. So, who can become King, who has the words of power?

Attached: Slâfest du, friedel ziere.webm (480x360, 7.13M)

That's one hell of a run-on sentence, m8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad

To be fair, the White Man allowed the Jew to take over, by not fighting hard enough.

It's full of context though, unlike your fedora tipping.

Underrated post! Thanks for sharing, user. God bless you.

t. jew untermensch

Go eat kielbasa and cry some more, stupid house-painter.

Attached: 3421f97497c9cf24fc9b4d44dc56809af78c102b80a9c6f3dcecd8e1f6c43572.jpg (616x1024, 78.9K)

Remember kids, one of the oldest shill tactics ever is calling others shills.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Bible

Then germans attacked germans, my point is right, thanks, i was talking since fugger buying popes, but your point is still valid.

Valid point, but christians changed the battleground from Germany to Spain and Turkey, still lost against Tiberius.

Since Charlemagne?

Sorry for the salad, but i dont have enough time and i just cant do a ton of elaborated posts with lots of sources without being called a s pammer.

God bless you too brother and all people in this thread.

It's 2018 and low German still isn't completely dead, although it will most likely be dead eventually.

My point remains.
Germans had German to speak.
You made it looks like they had no language before that, but they did, legitimately, too.

You are trying too hard and you missed the point about morals, religion and 'idealism' (check thread name, red letters), remember that The Bible was banned for yurops.