Bread for discussing origin of the kikes

Bread for discussing origin of the kikes

>web.archive.org/web/20170317064606/http://www.livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

This is the earliest records I am aware of. The kikes are in pic related. What plaque was this? I think the kikes racemixed with nigger slaves. This is where the bullshit about jews being slaves originates from, but I do not have enough genetics schooling to be certain. Would be interested if other anons had any thoughts. It is this, or the story of Lot and his daughters….

Also, the original website has been deleted, I think I may have brought too much attention to it the past, my bad. The kikes are getting scared, which I am very much less sorry about…

Attached: Tacitus4.png (631x2798 2.25 MB, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933810001641
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_sulcus
thoughtco.com/herod-the-great-enemy-of-jesus-christ-701064
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/64639/jewish/Couldnt-the-Jews-and-Greeks-Get-Along.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cladogenesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and the "josephus named them" kike needs to fuck off

Looks like disinfo, because the jewish "exodus" never happened.
If you want to figure out who the jews were, this is a good start:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos

tl;dr the kikes are the mud race of mud races, with a bunch of schizophrenia and psychosis thrown in. Mostly you can trace them to middle eastern shitheads of one stripe or another. The Phoenicians are one group.
Dig further into Bablyonian and Ancient Sumeria and you'll find them parasitizing those cultures as well, they're responsible for collapsing almost every civilization in the past 5000 years or so.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

Shutting him down before he even gets the chance to post his lies. Also adding insult to injury

Attached: 1482964908074.jpg (596x248 832.51 KB, 61.51K)

Interesting, I wouldn't call Tacitus disinfo just yet:

" Most authorities, however, agree on the following account. The whole of Egypt was once plagued by a wasting disease which caused bodily disfigurement. So pharaoh Bocchorisnote went to the oracle of Hammonnote to ask for a cure, and was told to purify his kingdom by expelling the victims to other lands, as they lay under a divine curse. Thus a multitude of sufferers was rounded up, herded together, and abandoned in the wilderness. Here the exiles tearfully resigned themselves to their fate. But one of them, who was called Moses, urged his companions not to wait passively for help from god or man, for both had deserted them: they should trust to their own initiative and to whatever guidance first helped them to extricate themselves from their present plight. They agreed, and started off at random into the unknown. But exhaustion set in, chiefly through lack of water, and the level plain was already strewn with the bodies of those who had collapsed and were at their last gasp when a herd of wild asses left their pasture and made for the spade of a wooded crag. Moses followed them and was able to bring to light a number of abundant channels of water whose presence he had deduced from a grassy patch of ground. This relieved their thirst. They traveled on for six days without a break, and on the seventh they expelled the previous inhabitants of Canaan, took over their lands and in them built a holy city and temple."

sounds a lot like an "exodus". The Hykos could very well have been "jews" in Egypt. The relationship to Sumer also makes sense since the kikes stole the Sumer texts, flood and all.

seriously though, that kike in particular needs to die. along with the half chan cunt

If you want history into white technology and culture, you can go way back:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933810001641

"In his Against Apion, the first-century AD historian Josephus debates the synchronism between the Biblical account of the Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt and two Exodus-like events that the Egyptian historian Manetho (ca. 300 BC) apparently mentions. It is difficult to distinguish between what Manetho himself recounted, and how Josephus or Apion interpret him. Josephus identifies the Israelite Exodus with the first exodus mentioned by Manetho, when some 480,000 Hyksos "shepherd kings" (also referred to as just 'shepherds', as 'kings' and as 'captive shepherds' in his discussion of Manetho) left Egypt for Jerusalem.[26] The mention of "Hyksos" identifies this first exodus with the Hyksos period (16th century BC).

Josephus provides the earliest recorded instance of the much repeated false etymology of the term Hyksos, as a Hellenised form of the Egyptian phrase Hekw Shasu, meaning "Shepherd Kings". Scholars have only recently shown that the term derives from heqa-khase, a phrase meaning "rulers of foreign lands".[27]

Apion identifies a second exodus mentioned by Manetho when a renegade Egyptian priest called Osarseph led 80,000 "lepers" to rebel against Egypt. Then, Apion additionally conflates these with the Biblical Exodus, and contrary to Manetho, even alleges that this heretic priest changed his name to Moses.[28] Many scholars[29][30] do not interpret lepers and leprous priests as literally referring to a disease, but rather to a strange and unwelcome new belief system."

As for Solutrean Hypothesis, it seems odd. The out of africa is bullshit, which means hominids developed independently, and any similarities are do to similar climates (since the laws of nature are the same everywhere). There is also too much noise that far back, IMO, to get anything meaningful (other than DNA tracing). This also brings up an issue with Hykos, since I am pretty sure jews have Ethiopian DNA, although jews and india indians are both semitic…

I will have to think of the source, but I remember reading that jews have a fucked up fissure of rolando.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_sulcus

When you realize that all jewish history is lies and their own masturbatory fanfiction, things will make more sense.

I think we can agree that the Torah is just the Sumerian texts rewritten. The jews jew themselves, but they are not creative enough to fabricate history. Tacitus' account seems plausible if for no other reason it takes (((their))) bullshit, and provides reasoning that explains, among other things, their genetic flaws and inability to do manual labor.

although, extensive race mixing would also make sense.

heh

Almost all jewish "myth" is stolen from other peoples.
The Romans shouldn't have exiled them. They should have killed them all.

Canaan

/thread

checked, and yea hindsight is 20/20.

the jews always remind me of the "this is mine" meme

Attached: jews.png (500x932, 103.46K)

It's not like the Romans didn't fucking know. Cicero was alive from 106 to 43 BC. Two hundred fucking years to gather evidence that they needed to be exterminated.

earth

/thread

to elaborate a little more though, what the fuck turned them into a virulent, unnatural, horde of vampires. and yes, it was the selective impact of their shitty "religion", before that.

the romans tried to use them for usury, the greeks should have finished the fucking job.

thoughtco.com/herod-the-great-enemy-of-jesus-christ-701064

this article is also why everyone hates the kikes 101

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/64639/jewish/Couldnt-the-Jews-and-Greeks-Get-Along.htm

u wot?

know your enemy and how it thinks. it might help you redpill some people. don't forget where the sources for the jewish slave trade originated.

It's genetics, the culture is part of it, but really they're a parasite that resulted from human cladogenesis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cladogenesis

to an extent, culture is part of a feedback loop for genetic selection. the two develop side by side. the world is nonlinear and recursive. I would also argue jews are more likely Neanderthal descendants who inbred with whatever came before niggers, I do not think they are "human". not sure if cladogenesis would be the appropriate term in that case.

or even Hykos+late Neanderthal

WHERE'S THE WALL, KIKE MODS?

They came from the fire, one day good men will return them to their home.

Attached: hell vs heaven govrnment democracy monarchy.jpg (900x1342, 233.13K)

fucking

Discovery and History channels explain that the builders were highly respected part of Egyptian culture and, upon natural death, were burried closest to the pyramids than the plebs.
And that they were not jews.

Something important to note is that the Jews Joseph Smith'd themselves during Ezra's time. According to the story, all of their holy texts were corrupted or lost by the same Cyrus sent them back to Israel. Ezra and some scribes went out into the wilderness, and then came back with their scriptures. This is rather interesting because there isn't evidence for stuff like Solomon's temple existing. It is more than possible that the Jews were never in Palestine before that point, and merely appropriated it, and covered their tracks by creating new stories. Herman Wirth of the ahnenerbe supposedly said that Jews were a slave race that come from the Gobi, but I'm not believing shit like that without evidence.

The most intriguing aspect I find is this is where the Jews say the celebration of passover originates. So you have a shepherd tribe who camps at the top eastern parts of Egypt with their flocks, coming in with superior technology and becoming strong enough at some point to install their own Pharaoh. Typical kike tactic of moving in and infesting the bureaucracy until they rule the place. You have the native population getting irate and wanting them out and gone, typical reaction throughout the ages to kikes. On the way out the kikes decide to murder the first born sons of all Egyptians in one bloody night of passover thereby rendering the Egyptians incapable of raising an effective army (a first born son could be in his 20's not just a baby). In this heinous act the Egyptians are not only rendered incapable of pursuing the Jews through sustained warfare but are weakened against upper egypt nogs moving in and BLACKING the population and fucking Egypt forever more.

Every. Fucking. Time.
Infesting the rulership and forcing racemixing on the locals. Mixing the blood of gentile innocents into their filthy matzo. We will be free, they are always expelled, this time will be no different. Have faith!

I've been originally working on Atlnatis and the origin of Whites, but the stuff I've found is keeping me sleepless at night and lead me to believe Icke is a fraud or at least misguided.
Hebrews were created as a biological weapon being bred from neanderthals by ancient Magyars, connected to an egregore, but were then co-opted.
I've been gone to gain more insight on this. Sorry for my disappearance.

Attached: 1521907497747.jpg (501x501, 50.88K)

Jews come from Arabia. A particular nomadic strain that migrated north into the Levant and genocided the local peoples there. Then they made their gods demons as the ultimate insult. Projecting the horrid crimes they themselves committed onto them.