Ex-French President Sarkozy held on Gaddafi Corruption Clai

Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy was placed in custody on Tuesday as part of an investigation into claims that he received millions of euros in illegal financing from the government of the late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, a legal source told AFP.

middleeasteye.net/news/ex-french-president-sarkozy-held-gadhafi-corruption-claims-report-1896498875

He took $60 million then helped killed him, that's pretty Jewish.
Charge him w treason.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43469316
news.sky.com/story/ex-french-president-nicolas-sarkozy-arrested-over-campaign-financing-11297642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, Sarkozy openly called for state enforced race mixing while president.

A rat faced Frenchman being corrupt? Quelle surprise!

Is it happening?
That rat is mainly responsible for creating this fucking chain of events in Northern Africa which allowed those niggers and mudshits to invade Europe.

He is - I hope his "friends" like Giorgio Napolitano are next.

With overwhelming justice

Attached: Yes.png (298x451, 16.22K)

Or an easy out from debt.

Why would he feel any sense of loss over the destruction of the French race? He's literally a Hungarian Jew, 0% French. If France's laws regarding ethnicity weren't totally fucked and backward he would never have been eligible for politics to begin with.

Treason? Gaddafi wasn't the French government/country/people, moron.

kek

If he was giving Gaddafi any say on anything in French policy in return for the money then he was committing treason.

Lets hope it's discovered that Obama, Hillary and Cameron were involved too and that's why they had Gaddafi killed, to silence him. Plus of course to destabilise Libya.

headlines nowhere ..

Attached: EW_Chief-Rabbi-Bernheim-2010-e1365627759354.jpg (558x440, 56.84K)

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43469316

news.sky.com/story/ex-french-president-nicolas-sarkozy-arrested-over-campaign-financing-11297642

yea i can google for it when i know about it
I cant find it causally browsing the news
They know how to play this to get as little reach as possible and they do it all the time.

Now that I think about it you're right, they're not exactly shouting it from the rooftops. But I did see it on the MSN homepage down the page a bit before I saw it here.

>(((frenchman)))

Attached: 555-come-on-now.png (598x369, 387.2K)

Napolitano needs to be hanged, i don't give a fuck if he's 1000 years old

So little traffic in this thread?

Also so little spoken about it in the media in general. This is huge news, it means France had a president that was compromised. France was the first nation to start supporting the rebels. It might very well have to do with the personal dealings of Sarkozy that intervention was done against Khadaffi.

If Khadaffi bribed the president and had a hand in France it probably is the case that he had this with other countries as well. Khadaffi's son who threatened to release documents is still jailed to this day. No evidence ever made it out. But I think it's safe to say that there were underlying motives active from the international elite in Libya. Khadaffi was stepping out of line and had to be dealt with.

I agree, this is the biggest news in a long time, and msm is on lockdown.

Attached: qadaffi.png (959x711, 426.53K)

You seem confused. Treason is now legal across Europe.

Attached: 1461613763776.png (318x470, 41.76K)

Sarkozy was literally part of an evil plot to continue the planned destruction of France and Europe and they should chop off his head after a swift trial.

Oy vey that's antisemitic.

Why would Gaddafi pay him when Gaddafi was the one stopping non-white immigration into Europe?

Agreed

Also high quality thread OP!
Love the youtube embed and absolute 0 effort

Hey Jew, rather than kvetching why not fix the issue?

Bump.

Way to go frogs

As a side note: interesting handshakes ol' Sarko and Gaddafi seemed to always be engaged in throughout the years. Sarko did always look like someone who takes the "fraternité" part of France's national motto a bit too seriously.

Attached: Gaddafiinpix10.jpg (750x563 42.39 KB, 40.46K)

The context with Gaddafi constantly gets obfuscated…
Before the EU intervened in Libya, it was the most prosperous nation in Africa, it was basically the last good place in Africa. If you take that away
then they would have to continue out of Africa…

pay tribute to stay alive
he got fucked anyway

French?

Gaddafi was a great man. Perfect example of NatSoc being applied to and by the nation that adopted it. He did good by his people and greatly improved their lot, which is the only standard of leadership that matters.

Funny how the Clinton emails recently exposed that Gaddafi had plans to take Libya off the dollar and onto the gold standard. Just like Saddam Hussein's plan in the 2000 era. Funny that.

Reminds me of how Adolf bucked the bankers and ushered in the world's fastest economic recovery from the Great Depression just before hostilities began.

Put that all together, and what might it imply for the money that was going from Gaddafi to Sarkozy?

I think the first guy was being ironic. My understanding from memory, without looking it up, is that he's a (((jew))) from Hungary, a lot like Georgi Schwartz.

Interesting vid,

Somehow Richard Perle and Hillary had a role in Libya's downfall.

Remember Ghadafi gave this warning to Europe, little did he know that's exactly what Sarkozy wanted.

In 2007 Sarkozy received $42 milion from Ghadafi, a few years later (4 min) Sarkozy claimed "Ghadafi is a financial threat to all mankind.'

It's also interesting that Sarkozy was one of the top supporters of white genocide. What a greasy rat faced Jew. You know what, we're going to have to cut any affiliation with nat soc, Hitler or whatever and call these dirty Jews out irl. The facts aren't on their side.

Attached: ccbcf6bbb3ba49ba9341b58daad3bbf2.png (1176x1536, 1.91M)

Sarko is not French. He's a Jew whose ancestors occupied Hungary for a while, just like Georgie Boy

Attached: trump soros.webm (384x216, 11.37M)

No shit sherlock, really?

This Rothschild kike will never go to jail I fear. This motherfucker–personally– destroyed Europe by opening the cork that was keeping the bottle on African niggers coming to Europe. He wanted him dead to ensure that none of his corruption could ever come out, and he got clinton to get on board with him.

Assange thinks she did it because she wanted a "victory" to go into to 2016 campaign with. I think he's fucking naive, and that this was an order straight from the Rothschilds and the other Elders of Zion.

Every crime that takes place in Europe because of all these niggers– every rape, murder, terrorist attack, robbery– can be laid straight at this mike's door. He should have his cock cut off and be made to swallow it.

This video convinced he that she was a psychopath more than anything. I already despised her, but this video truly convinced me that she could (and I presume has) had many people killed without the slightest shred of human remorse.

Consider any enemy you have– maybe you despise them, maybe even want them dead– but sodomized to death with a bayonet???

The curse of ghaddafi has been wrecking havoc. First it destroyed Clinton, now it will go for sarkozy.

They destroyed Libya and stole ghadaffis gold.

Now his ghost will destroy them.

we are the bad guys shlomo. Zig Forums isnt kosher

What's next according to the protocols?

Can you imagine the quality of life we could of had if everything wasn't going to Jews and their wars plus interest.

Didn't see a CIA spin thread yet. I doubt China gives a shit.

Attached: Leader Who Likes His Race.jpg (117x160, 4.01K)

are they literally trying to make the world hate them?

You already posted this in another thread.

Attacking quadafi helped safran's assm hammer laser guided bombs to be combat tested. Not that the target soldiers weren't desserving to get bombed. Corporate communication in this group talked a lot at the time, some nice expensive weapons sold after to Egyptians and quataris.
Sarkozy had already started to try to attract right wing for elections

Attached: CfReJbtWwAAc4TR.jpg (4000x2826 146 KB, 4.24M)

never forget

Attached: french president sarkozy on state enforced demographic alteration.mp4 (640x480, 9.01M)

Attached: Intermarriage comic.jpg (674x1000, 318.46K)

Gaddafi being killed was truly one of the worst things to happen in modern times.

Attached: miscegen.png (1440x900, 911.9K)

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D

The treachery is everywhere.
UK helped create Israel. Now (((they))) are paying back by flooding UK with Asian rabble, destroying the UK.

This is a very interesting development. Perhaps this is his punishment for sponsoring his finance minister 's plan to make Paris the capital of the now defunct Religion of Cuck™ic finance system?

FUN FACT: 7/10 of these banks were Iranian, they banned interest and instead treated itself more like private equity firms. By banning money trading, these banks in EGYPT and TUNESIA avoided the subprime mortgage crisis we saw in the USA between 2007 and 2010. It is a shame the leader of Tunisia was deposed in 2011, and the bank was seized with his removal. I wonder whats happening to Iran around this time?

Totally. Once he setup the Pan-African Bank (((you))) were going to get fucked.

The real shame was that Western style guides had only just settled on a way to spell his name.

Attached: Gaddaffi_the_Lion.jpg (1280x906, 161.48K)

All too well, fam.

Attached: SS_SST.png (1920x1080 38.99 KB, 1.16M)

I wouldn't call him great but unlike most mudshit tyrants he a) kept to himself and b) tried to make his country better for everyone. That's extremely rare.

like? saddam, assad, the iranians, and other warlords the media called evil never touched europe. then you have the (((good guys))) like the saudis, turks and qataris, that fund terrorists and the Religion of Cuck™isation of europe but noone mentions them because theyre pals with the US